Photo

D1RTY12 [DDZN]

Trained. Excited. Armed.
21,197 replies to this topic
Goonah
  • Goonah

Soldier

• Members

Posted 02 November 2009 - 04:30 PM Edited by Goonah, 02 November 2009 - 04:46 PM.

f*ck it.

BOCABAY
  • BOCABAY

Foot Soldier

• D1RTY12

Posted 02 November 2009 - 04:45 PM

Boys leave the personal slating to pm, if u want to say dave dont leave thats fine but if u have a personal grievance with goonah then pm him, same for you goonah, no reason what so ever for a slagging match to be for everyone to see in our forum, get them edited and sorted.

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 02 November 2009 - 04:47 PM

You two please just drop it.

As I said in the chat yesterday night to Joe: "np Joe, good night."
So, as far as Joe being available in the final the issue is closed. No problem at all.
The cup is finished (thank god suicidal.gif ).

Dave's decision it's final.

DDZN's future will be decided soon.

.Joe.
  • .Joe.

YNWA (2002)

• D1RTY12
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 November 2009 - 04:50 PM Edited by .Joe., 02 November 2009 - 05:03 PM.

Your even that much a douche, your making up fake allibies now, so u dont get found out, what a little gerbal, and noname told us all what u said, u where mouthing him off, calling him a waste and that, when he was bringing in the shopping for his mum and g.f, so dont start trying to fool everyone else now, i may be fooled when stoned, but honestly, people of dzn need to realise what a mouthy little piece of sh*t u really are, how we got bad reps, from you, gobbing off to other clans, about how good you are, and how u would own them all, and then running back to dzn when u need help, ure a fag, ure sh*t on gta, ure sh*t on cod, and u try make out to be the backbone of this gang, by walking off on ure own, starting fights, we let u in here, coz u asked remember? begged riko for a chance, i think you blew it agesss ago, and the reason i moan like a do now, is because you got everyone thinking ure a little gem, ah ha, yer right, still you gob off about my junkies ways? when u dont know what sh*t ive taken, and trust me u would be suprised, u think i done heroin? crack? glue? guess again, turd sandwhich! i wouldnt play a f*cking computer game if i was a smack head you little rash!

msn convo here

shorty and simple

gƒΠƒΠƒΕƒΏ„~ | έέzƒΕ said:
can u play 2night
Joe said:
nah next weekend, im tired ive bin on my bed all day
- gƒΠƒΠƒΕƒΏ„~ | έέzƒΕ said:
sighh
Joe said:
i wanna try get a good team
- gƒΠƒΠƒΕƒΏ„~ | έέzƒΕ said:
the bohan team though right, not hg's
Joe said:
yer, and i think there is only me, pk maybe and dukus maybe, i havent a clue

You should f*cking do 1 to be frank, your are the thorn in this gang, and now me and dave have left, your gunna make everyone else leave, because your bore people, with your kiddie insults, and the fact u judge people u dont know, thats where ure parentd wen wrong, oooooohhh qaulifications? wooooooooooo, they dont mean sh*t boi, gcse's aint gunna get u a good job, its gets un into college ass hole, and then what u gunnnaa do for money then? sponge of mum and dad, and be a bomad until u leave uni, typical, just typical, now who's the air wasting junkie, all u do is posion what we call, fresh air, with ure snotty, childish insults, that to me, i couldnt wipe my arse with, now f*ck off u ginger spotty like f*ck, and go finish off on ure mums teets, waste man!

and no i will not edit my posts, u think im that sad? i dont give a flying f*ck about this internet world we all live in, its sad, when u give a f*ck, and i don't so tar tar, good luck Dzn with this waste man! have fun! ill keep check ups and that, but im out, really,

Attention seeking? oh? really? riko talked to my old best mate, who i hardly even talk to now, he forwarded the message and sent it to me, on fb, asking whats going on? and my best mate. or ex best mate, shouldnt have to ask, he should be there, but he isnt so he's a f*cking a dick!

Attention seeking? haha, all i said was i quit life, that could of bin sarcasm, but i did mean it, and if any of u knew what happened that day, then i think u would be acting the same way, but u dont know, and u wont know coz its embarrasing, and stupid, but only give a f*ck the day, i dont come here for a week/month, until then goonah, f*ck off needle dick mwahahahahaha!

f*cking half pint loser!

Goonah
  • Goonah

Soldier

• Members

Posted 02 November 2009 - 05:03 PM

YOu now what f*ck all of it.

.Joe.
  • .Joe.

YNWA (2002)

• D1RTY12
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 November 2009 - 05:12 PM

lmao he didnt nearly get killed for mouthing on, we got told to meet another dealer, who happened to have 3 big black boys with him to punch him up, pin him down, and taser him and stick a knife to his throat, because it was worth 2k!

See you still dont know sh*t all, i aint no country boy, daft c*nt, i live in a town, next to the city of hull, posh estate nice houses?

see u still make people believe that ure just a playfull kid, when really ure a cocky, arrogant weasel, and if i had the time, i would go fetch out some old posts from you in the Exiles thread, TeC thread, that got u temp banned, that brought us bad names, we was respected and was quiet before you showed up, you asked many of times so don't lie, we have had threads about you, and how you repeatedly asked Riko if you could join the best gang, why f*cking lie? your jokes man, and ive bin down to london many times, its a good night, and i hope to live somewhere down there in my life, by then ill be just before 30, you think im gunna get pounced on really? you think your big and that coz u live in the ldn? when really u live in town next london, aint not brixton sh*t on ure arse muppet, and bad sh*t happens, not only around the country, around the world, your not safe anywhere, unless ure in a babies pram with ya ma and da like you! Get a grip son, i type because i dont take my time, and dont actually give a flying f*ck how it looks like when i write, im nothing like i am with you now, in real life, so please, stop bin retarded, think of your E-Respect, big g, wooo!

Goonah
  • Goonah

Soldier

• Members

Posted 02 November 2009 - 05:16 PM

You do realize how pathetic and childish your making yourself look right now. Your a hypocrite and I have wrote up answers to your posts but honestly can't be bothered with this sh*t no more. Hopefully you get chiefed up proper in the near future.

Bless

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 02 November 2009 - 05:32 PM

Dukus, Tjbcosmic and PurpleKush were a definite yes since Thursday the 28th.
See here.
Or at least since the last edit in the scheduling post:
This post has been edited by docrikowski on Oct 29 2009, 16:14

Being said this. A MOD PLEASE LOCK THIS TOPIC.
We'll have a new one soon. This one is getting too dirty... tounge2.gif turn.gif whatsthat.gif

It's been good. icon14.gif

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 07 November 2009 - 04:40 AM Edited by docrikowski, 11 November 2012 - 12:12 PM.

user posted image
In loving memory of Mike12248 - Gone too soon - R.I.P. Warrior
----
Currently CLOSED for Recruiting
user posted image

user posted image

Major Doc: "What do you think, Captain?"
Captain Boca: "I think you'll do just fine, sir."
Major Doc: "Don't give me that! I said what do you think?"
Captain Boca: "I think the first chance one of those lovers gets,
he's going to shoot the Major right in the head... sir."

Liberally quoted from "The Dirty Dozen" (1967)

user posted image
THE [D12] IS THE 1st DIVISION (PSN ONLY)
THE [D12] WILL ALWAYS HAVE ONLY 12 MEMBERS + THE MAJOR
---
— No more than 12 + 1 now. No more than 12 + 1 in the future —
---
— The Major is the commander and the leader of [D12] —
— The Captains help and advise the Major in all [D12] related matters —
— All the remaining [D12] members share the same rank: PRIVATE 1st CLASS (PFC) —
— RobztarOne, TASOtheBOSS, leroy46, explicitmo share the same rank: 1st SERGEANT (1stSGT) —
— All [D12] related decisions are taken by the Major with the help of the Captains —
— Final decision is always taken by the Major —
---
— The Major is in charge of the [D12] GTAF topic —
— Captains lordjubblydave and tjbcosmic advise the Major —
— The Major and War Captain bocabay are in charge of [D12] PSN Battles —
— The Major and BRIGADE Sergeant deejayb1874 are in charge of the DIRTY BRIGADE (Recruiting) —
------
THE [D12] OBEYS THE CODE OF CONDUCT
------
THE [D12B] IS FORMED BY 2 PLATOONS:
1st PLATOON commanded by 1st SGT deejayb1874
2nd PLATOON commande by CPL BIG-P-92
---
— The Major is the leader of [D12B] —
— 1st Sergeant deejab1874 is [D12B] Commander and helps and advises the Major in all [DBR] related matters —
— All the remaining [D12B] members share the same rank: PRIVATE E2 (PV2) * —
*unless promotions are warranted
— LFC-JC9* and krashdown share the same rank: DDZN Veteran = PRIVATE 1st CLASS (PFC)
*promoted to Corporal (CPL)
— All [D12B] related decisions are taken by the Major with the help of the 1st Sergeant —
---
Former [DDZN] members can join the [D12B] without trial and without applying for the position
if they accept to obey the Code Of Conduct
and if the Major and Captains rule in favor of their enlistment in the Brigade

---
— [D12B] members can join [D12] battles on PSN when invited to do so —
— [D12B] members can join [D12] meets on PSN —
— [D12B] members have access to the D12 private forums and can chat on [D12] GTAF topic —
— [D12B] can join the [D12] only if invited and if a [D12] member leaves the 1st Division —
— [D12B] members can be promoted to the rank of PFC —
(with full acceptance of CofC)
---
Anyone can apply to join the [D12B]
If the application is accepted a 3 months trial period will take place
before becoming full [D12B] members

------
THE [D12B] OBEYS THE CODE OF CONDUCT
(Except Art. 4,5,6 - see CofC)

------
1st SGT Robztar: "I wish I could read this. I think it's dirty."

---
Art.1 - NO MOANING. NO WHINING. NO COMPLAINING
Not over losses, not over events, not over turbo, not over other gangs/users.
Any rant/discussion/argument/harsh opinion use PM or [D12] private forums.
---
Art.2 - NO FIGHTING VS FELLOW GANG MEMBERS
Not in GTAF, not in private forums. Use PM.
---
Art.3 - NO ARGUING WITH OTHER GTAF GANGS/USERS
IN THEIR TOPIC OR IN MP SECTION

No taking the pss in GTAF MP section. Use PM.
Any offense or provocation will be dealt by the Major.
---
Art.4 - BE AVAILABLE WHEN POSSIBLE TO REP THE GANG IN BATTLES.

Art.5 - BE AVAILABLE WHEN POSSIBLE FOR GTA [D12] MEETS.

---
Art.6 - POST AND SHARE WHEN POSSIBLE IN [D12] TOPIC OR IN PRIVATE FORUMS.
---
Art.7 - ALL [D12], [DB] MEMBERS MUST WEAR [D12], [DB] SIGS IN GTAF.
Freedom of choice for avatars.
---
Art.8 - [D12] MEMBERS, INCLUDING THE MAJOR,
HAVE TO FULLY OBEY THE CofC ALWAYS.

Anyone braking the code the Major will decide if the member has to go.
It will be decided by the Major with the help of the Captains.
If the Major breaks the CofC, the Captains will have to remind to the Major
that he was the one that wrote the damn code so he should be the first one to obey it!
---
Art.9 - [D12B] MEMBERS HAVE TO OBEY THE CofC ALWAYS, EXECPT FOR Art. 4,5,6.
(If they are promoted to PFC they will have to fully obey the CofC)
---
PFC Stev: "I don't want to hurt you Major."
Major Doc: "You're not gonna hurt me, I'm gonna hurt you. "

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 07 November 2009 - 04:41 AM Edited by docrikowski, 06 July 2011 - 04:42 PM.

user posted image

user posted image
November 7th 2009 - "They don't know who we are yet. The name [D12] is on the streets, and the ones that matter
- the fighters, the thieves, the eyes that stare out at you coldly from under a hood as you pass - know what it means.
The cops are one step behind though.

They say there's a file on us, but that they think we're a drug. That really cracks us up. A drug?
Yeah, well, I suppose that's kind of true: we run through the veins of the city and make it live.
We bring color to the streets, and we are the noise in its head, the hot rush of blood.

Soon, they'll have more than a file. Soon, they'll have understanding.
When they chaos starts, and that first cop stares down the barrel of that gun, then they'll know.
They'll see that the death of the Dirty Dozen wasn't really a death at all.
You see, there's no such thing as death - not for people like us.
That's like saying that the sun dies when it sets.

We are the [D12]. Right now, that's all they really need to know."

Major Doc: "So what does that give you?"
Captain Jubbly: "Doesn't give me anything.
But along with these other results, it gives YOU
just about the most twisted, anti-social bunch of psychopathic deformities
I have ever run into! And the worst, the most dangerous of the bunch, is Twind.
You've got two slovenian maniacs, one malignant aussie, two ruthless germans...
and the rest I don't even wanna think about!."

Major Doc: "Well, I can't think of a better way to fight a war. "

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

user posted image

War Name (PSN)
user posted image
Story
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you believe in God? Do you ever wonder where it started, where we came from?
It's called faith, isn't it, the deep, primal knowledge that we didn't just appear out of nowhere,
that there is a higher power that created us, that moved the elements, formed the universe and populated it.
From the ancient Mayans and the Egyptians to the marching soldiers of the Roman Empire,
every culture has acknowledged this faith and worshipped their image of a creator.
It is no different for the soldiers of Liberty City. If you mention the name Rikobegovic,
you will get aknowledgement that he created much of what they, in their weaker moments, may take for granted:
the tournaments, and the legend that is the Dirty Dozen.
He is their Mars, that raging, red, immortal god of War.
He is part of that pantheon, that higher group that they readily pay homage to.
Fire and lighting trail in his wake, and even the saltiest of fighters bow their heads, knowing the debt that they owe him.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Favorites
Favorite GTA Radio Stations: Jazz Nation Radio (IV), Radio Espantoso (VC), K-JAH (III) and K-JAH West (SA), Tuff Gong (IV),
Double Clef FM (III), Master Sounds (SA)
Favorite GTA Vehicles: SabreGT (IV), Infernus (IV), Mafia Sentinel (III), Police Cheetah (VC)
and basically each flying vehicle in San Andreas!
Favorite GTA Weapons: RPG, Flamethrower (III), Katana (SA), Assault Rifle (IV), Python (VC)
Other Games beside GTA: Are there other games? Maybe just God Of War...
Favorite GTA district: Bohan and Westdyke (IV), Red Light District (III), Portland (III), Los Santos (SA), Ocean Beach (VC)

An epic movie quote:
"I know what you're thinking. You're thinking: If that rocket launcher was a suppository,
would that bad man stick it up my ass? Well, you eyeball me once more boy,
and i'll stick it so far up your ass you'll be begging me for a bullet."
Events and Medals
DTW Champ (IV) - DTW Super Champ (II) - DTW Finalist (I) - DTW Bronze Tag (II & III) - DTW Silver Turf Grabber (I)
DTW Silver Ghost (III) - DTW Bronze Killer (IV) - DTW Bronze Hero (IV)

SK Finalist (I) - GTAF Race LB Member
EXTRA #7 Champ - EXTRA #57 Champ
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
[D12] Rank GTAIV MP Rank GTAF User Name GTAF Member since
Major (MAJ)
docrikowski
May 2, 2008

--------------

War Name (PSN)
user posted image
Story
When you look at it from the sky, the city looks like it's asleep. I remember looking out the window of the plane,
looking down and knowing I'd made the right choice when I decided to return. When the team had broken up,
I decided to try and build a life somewhere else. But somehow, who you really are has a way of following you,
and reminding you. Sometimes you dream, and you remember the comforting
weight of a gun in your hand, or the rush as you hotwire a car. For me, the moment of clarity came,
when I looked in the mirror and realized that I was living a lie. I knew I had to return to the city,
try and help rebuild the team. As I flew back into Liberty City, it looked for all the world like it was asleep.
And I smiled to myself and thought, "It's time for you to wake up."
Favorites
Favorite GTA Radio Stations: Off ... it wakes and annoys my budgie, the gunfire it doesn't mind
Favorite GTA Vehicles: Sultan
Favorite GTA Weapons: RPG, Grenades, "Exploding Monkey" (COD WAW, I know but I likey likey)
Other Games beside GTA: FIFA, COD, UFC
Favorite GTA district: Bohan
Events and Medals
DTW Hired Gun Finalist (I & IV) - DTW Gold Hired Gun (I) - DTW Best x4 (I)
DTW White Tag (II & III) - DTW Bronze Tag (IV)

LC King (I)
War Captain (WCPT)
BOCABAY
Apr 29, 2008

--------------

War Name (PSN)
user posted image
Story
As the dust settled over Liberty City, only a dozen had survived. CapitalRaider opened his swollen eyes,
looked around and noticed a few changes. As he picked up his Sniper and RPG, left his turf blocking spot
and began to gather his Dirty Mates, he was sadden by the carnage that had occurred. Many of his old DDZN had perished.
(Ziiiiiiip Boom, Snip, Snip, Snip.... Sorry, 4 enemies tried to take my turf as the narrator explained my saga)
Favorites
Favorite GTA Radio Stations: D12 radio (that is mute TV and your boyz chatting in one ear)
Favorite GTA Vehicles: My Feet
Favorite GTA Weapons: Sniper / RPG
Other Games beside GTA: Madden (American Football / NFL)
Favorite GTA district: My Beloved Bohan (DTW Finals 3 times / 1 Championship)
Events and Medals
DTW Champ (III) - DTW Gold Ghost (II & III) - DTW Ghost 1st Round (III)
DTW Finalist (I & IV) - DTW Bronze Tag (II)
Private First Class (PFC)
capitalraider
Jun 5, 2008

--------------

War Name (PSN)
user posted image
Story
Back. Rebooted. Ready for battle.
Are you reading me? Are you receiving me? The white noise is nothing - that's just fear telling you that I didn't die,
and that I have come back, passing through from the real world into the cyber realms of Liberty City,
where a man can die many deaths or triumph eternally, over and over again for as long as he cares to play the game.
The last thing I remember seeing was a yellow light. But then I heard a voice and it said my name: "Explictimo.
Do you know where you are? You have come into the my presence, but it is not your time.
Prepare for re-entry. I am sending you back."
And I travelled - back through pain and electricity. And I found myself on the street, and I chose a weapon, and I ran.
Favorites
Favorite GTA Radio Stations: The Classics 104.1 and K109 The Studio (IV), all of Vice City (VC),
them Hip-Hop stations from San Andreas, gotta love them 90ies CLASSICZ! (SA)
Favorite GTA Vehicles: Sentinel, babey. "who got the keys to my beamer" (IV), Dukes (IV), Sultan RS (IV),
Comet (SA), Cheetah (SA, VC, 3), Yardie Lobo (3) and them fast and furious rides
that looked like a Nissan Skyline R34 and the Toyota Supra (SA)
Favorite GTA Weapons: M4 (IV), Desert Eagle .50 (IV), double .45 (SA), Minigun (VC, SA), Chainsaw (SA), Dildo (SA)
Other Games beside GTA: Modern Warfare 2, Uncharted 2, NBA 2K10, C.O.D. WAW, Ghostbusters, Far Cry 2,
Resident Evil 5, Metal Gear Solid 4, John Woo's "Stranglehold", Fight Night Round 4, Midnight Club L.A.,
Skate 2 + the whole GTA series for PS2 and Street Hoops for that rusty old console
Favorite GTA district: Ganton (SA), Bohan (LS), Mount Chiliad, always a good place to have a smoke (SA),
the whole beautiful flavor from Vice City

Others: Sex, Drugs and Hip-Hop Music... and... Basketball.

An epic movie quote: "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."
- Ferris Bueller's Day Off -
...but the "You're one ugly muthaf*cka" line from Arnold in Predator cracks me up every time aswell.
Events and Medals
DTW Finalist (I, II & III) - DTW Bronze Star (I) - DTW Gold Killer (I) - DTW Silver Killer (IV)
DTW Dangerous Killer (II & III) - DTW Gold Hired Gun (IV) - DTW Silver Hero (II) - DTW Teammate Slayer (II)
DTW Super Champ (I)- DTW Super Gold Star (II) - DTW Super Gold Ghost (II) - DTW The Best Hired Gun (IV)
DTW Hired Gun Finalist (IV) - DTW Best Finalist Hired Gun (IV)

LC King (I)
- GTAF Race LB Member
Sergeant Major (SGTM)
explicitmo
Nov 17, 2004

--------------

War Name (PSN)
user posted image
Story
Mercy isn't a quality I'm familiar with. You can say what you like about my heritage,
trot out all the clichιs about Sicilians and violence. That has nothing to do with it.
The fact is that life has shown me little mercy, and therefore left me with little reason to give any in return.
The fact is that I wasn't so much born as forged - forged in the fire of battle, fighting my way through blood and dirt
into the Dozen (overcoming an adversary who appeared to have been spat forth from Hell itself).
People talk about my ability with a weapon, and I have many of those. Above all though, I have my instincts,
and they drive me keenly through the dark terrain of Bohan - where death rides his black steed,
bullets and blood flying in his terrible wake.
Life isn't about Mercy. It's about survival, and I am a warrior bred for this above all else.
Favorites
Favorite GTA Radio Stations: The Beat 102.7, Electro Choc, LC-HC, The Journey
Favorite GTA Vehicles: Sentinel, SabreGT, Infernus, Huntley Sport
Favorite GTA Weapons: AK-47, RPG, Sniper
Other Games beside GTA: MW2, GRID
Favorite GTA district: Bohan

Others: Cruising through Bohan on a sunset, old drifting Dukes, listening to beat 102.7.
Joel Ortiz - Hip Hop, makes me living a dream. Love NYC till day one, on september 11th 2001 i nearly start crying,
never will be the same. I will go someday there for a trip, sure i will.
Watched all desperate tv series like T.J. Hooker, the important was the NY theme..
Playing with my D-12 mates is always a good gaming experience, team deathmatch, turf war or racing.
Lot of idols indeed: Valentino Rossi, Sam Hill (DH champion), Travis Pastrana, Shaun White
Mountain biking is also part of my life, downhill all the way, speed, nasty lines and adrenaline in total concentration.
Like a lot all kind of extreme sports..
Favorite color: who cares about the color, if is black (f*ck pink), cars, girls, bikes, phones, playstations ;]
Music: depends on situation, hip-hop, electro, screamo..
Events and Medals
DTW Bronze Tag (IV) - DTW White Tag (IV) - DTW Ghost 1st Round (IV) - DTW Gold Ghost (IV)
GTAF Race LB Member
DUKES 5 Champ - EXTRA #19 Champ
Sergeant Major (SGTM)
leroy46
Dec 19, 2008

--------------

War Name (PSN)
user posted image
Story
Tea Drinking, Maoam Eating, RPG Dodging, Forum Running, Hard Rocking.
Cheesy Dancing, Free Loading, Grenade Throwing, Online Loving, Free Riding.
Beer Drinking, Xbox Fixing, Mic Breaking, Paintball Pwning. Monster Munching.
Motherlicking, Sticky Bombing, Fancy Dressing, Retro Gaming, Manic Mining.
Kitty Petting, GTA Loving, Headshot Magnet.

LordJubblyDave.
Favorites
Favorite GTA Radio Stations: K-Jah, the metal one and All the ones from Vice City and Vice City FM (BoGT)
Favorite GTA Vehicles: Buses, Fork Lifts, The Cherry Popper
Favorite GTA Weapons: Assault rifle, Sticky Bombs, Stev150
Other Games beside GTA: MW2, Uncharted 2, Unreal Tournament, Killzone 2, Bioshock,
Episodes From Liberty City, Little Big Planet, Sega Megadrive Classics, Wipeout HD,
SF2 HD Remix, Mirrors Edge, Fallout 3, Trackmania United Forever
Favorite GTA district: Bohan, Mt Chiliad, The Vegas part of SA

Real Life
Football Team --- West Ham
Sport ----- Snowboarding
Place in the world ---- Tokyo
Game of all time ---- Super Mario World
Console of all time ------- SNES
Ambition As a Child ------- To be Michael Knight
Ambition As an Adult ------- To be a child again
Events and Medals
DTW Super Champ (I) - DTW Gold Hero (I) - DTW White Tag (III & IV) - DTW Finalist (II)
GTAF Race LB Member
Captain (CPT)
lordjubblydave
May 17, 2008

--------------

War Name (PSN)
user posted image
Story
A man with no name is almost impossible for his enemies to trace! This nameless killer is a TW Master,
he is also known for his deadly Crowchi Tiger Hidden RPG Whore Style,
even the deadliest killers in all of LC fear the man with noname4ever!
After the break up of the most powerful gang in LC The Dirty Dozen, noname decided he was quite content
with being nameless but felt lost without his fellow gang, fortunately Maj. Doc Riko realized in a city
full of dangerous killers and criminals trying to make a name for themselves, a man with the skills and loyalty
of noname4ever but without the want of self gain, was too valuable to be left behind!
The major asked him to join D12 and noname graciously accepted! The rest is history, in the murderous streets of Liberty City
there is only one who isn't feared by name but by the sheer legend of being the exact opposite!
Favorites
Favorite GTA Radio Stations: none really, I've turned music level to nothing in options, prefer the silence now!
Favorite GTA Vehicles: FBI Buffalo, Comet, NRG 900, Firetruck
Favorite GTA Weapons: all the weapons, except the glock, the sh*t sniper and the pump shotgun
Other Games beside GTA: MW2, COD 4 & 5 and FNR4
Favorite GTA district: Bohan of course, cuz it was all born in Bohan, but Alderney is my home away from home!

Others: Watching Boxing and MMA - Smoking Fine Weed - Driving the Caddy - Greek Food
Real people no Fakes and Liars - Hot girls who aren't snobs but have class - Big cats like Black Panthers and Tigers
Good movies that actually look better when you watch them in HD 1080 P !!
Events and Medals
DTW Gold Star (II & III) - DTW Bronze Tag (II) - DTW Silver Killer (II & III) - DTW Best x8 (II) - DTW Best x9 (III)
DTW Gold Turf Grabber (III) - DTW Special Ghost (III) - DTW White Tag (III)
DTW Teammate Slayer (III) - DTW Red Star (IV) - DTW White Tag (IV)

GTAF Race LB Member
nn4e
Aug 13, 2008

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 07 November 2009 - 04:42 AM Edited by docrikowski, 06 July 2011 - 04:43 PM.

Captain Boca: "Very pretty, Major. Very pretty. But, can they fight? "

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

user posted image

War Name (PSN)
user posted image
Story
Some say that I'm a man torn, divided between two worlds. I can see what they mean: they look and they see me at home,
making plans for the future, and then they see the warrior on the street, fighting a war they don't understand,
doing that which they could never do. To me, it's very simple.
All you have to do is breath and close your eyes and see the universe as it is: one interconnected thing, like a jigsaw puzzle,
where every piece matters, and the smallest action carries consequences.
It is a place where a hand extended to a fellow warrior will be the difference between life and death.
And really, when you look at it like that, it's not very complicated at all.
Favorites
Favorite GTA Radio Stations: LCHC (IV), V Rock (VC), VCPR (VC), K-DST (SA), K-Rose (SA)
Favorite GTA Vehicles: Dukes (IV), Zombie (IV), Sanchez (IV), Sultan (IV), Bandito (SA), Quadbike (SA), Alpha (SA),
Cheetah (SA, VC, 3), Cuban Hermes (VC), Yardie Lobo (3)
Favorite GTA Weapons: 'nades (IV), combat shottie (IV), m4 (IV), Flamethrower (3), Meat Cleaver (VC),
SPAZ-12 Shotgun (VC), Minigun (VC, SA), Desert Eagle (SA, IV), Dual wielding Sawnoff Shotgun (SA), Dildo (SA), Flowers (SA).
I'll top boca and pick the exploding sheep from worms, cooler then that monkey
Other Games beside GTA: Uncharted2, Cod Waw, Killzone, Ghostbusters, Far Cry 2, MW2, BFBC,
Motorstorm and a huge stack of ps2 games
Favorite GTA district: Hove Beach, North Alderney, Bohan, Mount Chiliad, all the redneck villages, all places in 3 and VC

Others: drinking beer, raising hell, driving mini coopers, bbq-ing ribs, riding my lowrider bike,
going to psychobilly/rockabilly/rocknroll shows, showing off my french bulldog, getting tattood,
making sure i cant be understood on the mic, and loads of other things you can't be arsed with.
Events and Medals
DTW Bronze Hired Gun (IV) - DTW Champ (I & II) - DTW Hired Gun Finalist (III & IV) - DTW Hired Gun Hero (IV)
GTAF Race LB Member
rnz1369
Jun 24, 2008

--------------

War Name (PSN)
user posted image
Story
My life has been a struggle ever since I came to Liberty City. Wanted dead or alive in my home country,
hidden in the new world, treated as a stranger. Unwanted, disliked, feared, lonely.
The Dozen was the saving of my life in Liberty. People like me, people trying to live their dream of a free existence, real friends.
The fall of the Dirty Dozen broke my life in half. The last solid entity in my life burst in pieces in front of my eyes,
filling them with tears of anger and pain.
With the new beginning of D12 the team gained new strength, new spirit. All that should only lead to more fame,
more glory, more fear in the eyes of our haters and opponents. The most existential part of my new life had rebuild itself,
and with that rebuild me. Stronger than ever, still the same person, but with a feeling
of deep confidence and satisfaction, knowing my home is Bohan, the home of the D12!
Favorites
Favorite GTA Radio Stations: The Classics, ElectroChoc
Favorite GTA Vehicles: Sabre GT, Sultan RS, Dukes, Vigero, Comet, Ice Cream van, Firetruck
Favorite GTA Weapons: RPG, Combat Sniper, Knife, Shotgun
Other Games beside GTA: FIFA10, Uncharted2, ModernWarfare2, Resident Evil5
Favorite GTA district: Bohan, North Alderney, Central Algonquin
Favourite safehouse: Bohan
Favourite Vantage point: Get A Life Building
Favourite Race Track: Don't Look Down
Events and Medals
DTW White Tag (III & IV) - DTW Silver Ghost (IV) - DTW Bronze Ghost (III)
LC Bullet Magnet (I) - GTAF Race LB Member
1st Sergeant (1st SGT)
Double_Deagle
Nov 5, 2004

--------------

War Name (PSN)
user posted image
Story
They say that two things in life are certain: death and taxes. That's as true for the people of Liberty City as any.
However, they also live with another certainty: Stev150.
For some he is the name in their morning paper, mentioned by an eye witness maybe, or blurted out
by some terrified cop who has just encountered him in the line of duty. To the others - the fighters,
those who live by the gun and are the only ones who are truly free - he is the one thing they fear.
He's the reason they look over their shoulder, the shadow that haunts their dreams.
If legends can be said to still exist in these days of concrete and steel, as they did for our forefathers,
then Stev150's name can he mentioned in the same hushed tones as Jesse James and Wild Bill.
Whether history will remember him, only time can tell. But as long as men tell stories of the streets,
and mother's conjure up a bogey man for unruly children, then he will be there,
half glimpsed out of the corner of an eye, and, of course, feared.
Favorites
Favorite GTA Radio Stations: I don't really have it on. I like the sound of the gun so i don't have a favorite.
Favorite GTA Vehicles: Sabre GT, NRG 900, Infernus, Sentinel
Favorite GTA Weapons: AK47, pistol
Other Games beside GTA: MW, MW2, FIFA 9 10, MGS4, U2, RESTISTANCE 1 2, WaW, many many more
Favorite GTA district: Bohan, Airport
Events and Medals
DTW Champ (IV) - DTW Super Champ (I & II) - DTW Finalist (II) - DTW Gold Killer (III & IV) - DTW Bronze Star (III)
DTW Silver Turf Grabber (II) - DTW Teammate Slayer (I) - DTW Bronze Killer (II) - DTW Bronze Hero (II)
DTW Bronze Tag (III) - DTW Super Gold Turf Grabber (II) - DTW Gold Hero (III)
DTW Gold Star (IV) - DTW Gold Turf Grabber (IV) - DTW The Best Tag x5 (IV)

LC Hitman (I) - LC Moneymaker (I) - LC BOSS (I) - LC Bullet Magnet (I) - LC Goldfinger (I)
GTAF Race LB Member
EXTRA #2 Champ
stev150
Aug 7, 2008

--------------

War Name (PSN)
user posted image
Story
TASO, a.k.a The Boss.
The Dirty Balkan Connection of the gang. A former Foreign Legion lieutenant, which he joined
when he was just an 18 years old promising criminal from Belgrade. After the time spent in the Legion,
TASO was called to fight side by side with Niko Belic in the many wars of the former Yugoslavija.
During the war he became known as the ruthless commander of the dangerous red berrets. But eternal glory
was still far to be accomplished... The Milosevic regime falls and TASO has no other option for his future...
he became one of biggest gangstas of Belgrade. Busted by the cops after a bloody carnage in the streets of Serbian capital city,
he's accused of the murder of a corrupted senator. Not the end of his story though: with the help of his war buddy, Niko Belic,
escaped from Serbia's top security jail facility... Needless to say that this brave escape was done
at the cost of another massacre, one more to account in his life. Finally free to work at his criminal career,
TASO reaches the land of opportunity: Liberty City USA. Today, you can find him in Bohan,
under the flag of D12, most dangerous brotherhood in LC. World connection of bad mothafuggas!!
What more about this man? TASO is a man who likes woman and good partys, clubs, good food, sports and big&fast cars..
He is a traveler, he is a real cosmopolite, he can be your biggest friend but if you f*ck him , he can be your biggest nightmare..
He's someone who knows whats mean respect and honor, someone who don't gonna let you down.
True balkan muddafugga!! If you are friend of TASO, he buy Rakija all night long!.
Enough said. You'd better like Rakija.
Favorites
Favorite GTA Radio Stations: K109, Electro Choc, IF99, Tuff Gong and many more from others GTA series
Favorite GTA Vehicles: Patriot, Comet, Sanchez, Banshee
Favorite GTA Weapons: Knife, shootie, sniper, Desert Eagle
Other Games beside GTA: MW2, Uncharted 2, UFC, FNR4, Killzone 2, COD, LBP, FIFA
Favorite GTA district: Broker, Alderney, Red light District (III), Portland (III)
Events and Medals
DTW Super Champ (II) - DTW White Tag (II) - DTW Gold Hero (II) - DTW Bronze Tag (III) - DTW Silver Ghost (III)
DTW Champ (IV) - DTW Dangerous Killer (IV) - DTW Silver Hero (IV)

GTAF Race LB Member
Sanchez Champ (II)
2nd Lieutenant (2nd LT)
TASO
Jul 19, 2008

--------------

War Name (PSN)
user posted image
Story
t-jb-cos-mic, pronounced [tee-jaybee-kos-mik, ti-]

noun - A moving target.
A force to be reckoned with.
Someone who doesn't like white pants when they are trying to hide. (see TW at night)
King amongst men (only when nobody else from D12 is around)

Origin:
0 AD-present (and counting) < tjbbcosmikusic. See TJBCOS

Related forms:
none, one of a kind.
Favorites
Favorite GTA Radio Stations: JNR Jazz Nation Radio, L.C.H.C, The Classics
Favorite GTA Vehicles: Super GT, Sentinel and Sabre GT
Favorite GTA Weapons: M4, Knife & Combat Pistol
Other Games beside GTA: Infamous, Skate 2, COD4, WaW, RE5, Assassins Creed, Killzone 2, NBA 2k8, MW2
Favorite GTA district: Broker

Others: Guitars and guitar related things - Making electronics - NBA - Really good sandwiches
Any kind of music as long as its good although techno hurts my head - Coffee - Pepsi - Hogan's Heroes
Events and Medals
DTW Silver Hero (I) - DTW Bronze Hired Gun (II) - DTW Super Gold Hero (I) - DTW Finalist (IV)
Captain (CPT)
EL84man
May 23, 2008

--------------

War Name (PSN)
user posted image
Story
The noisy and blatantly visible assassin. He can be found causing people to run away, cursing & screaming
from random Turf Wars action. Lives by the motto that persistence overcomes resistance.
Think you've scared him off, not likely. But never forget that nothing makes him happier than a 0-0-0 with a 20 minute hold.
Favorites
Favorite GTA Radio Stations: ---
Favorite GTA Vehicles: ---
Favorite GTA Weapons: ---
Other Games beside GTA: ---
Favorite GTA district: ---
Events and Medals
DTW Champ (I & II) - DTW Bronze Ghost (I) - DTW Silver Ghost (II) - DTW Ghost 1st Round (II & IV)
DTW Gold Hired Gun (III) - DTW Hired Gun Finalist (III) - DTW Best Finalist Hired Gun (III) - DTW Hired Gun Hero (III)
DTW Special Hired Gun Killer (III) - DTW Special Hired Gun Turf Grabber (III) - DTW Hired Gun Best (III)
DTW White Tag (IV) - DTW Dangerous Killer (IV)

GTAF Race LB Member
TwindSkittle
Jul 6, 2008

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 07 November 2009 - 04:44 AM Edited by docrikowski, 11 May 2012 - 11:57 AM.

user posted image

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

user posted image

Sergeant deejayb: "I think a soldier's job is to wear his uniform and kill the enemy."

THE [D12B] IS THE INDEPENDENT DIVISION (PSN ONLY)
THE [D12B] HAS NO LIMIT OF MEMBERS AS FOR NOW
THE [D12B] IS FORMED BY 2 PLATOONS:
1st PLATOON commanded by 1st SGT deejayb1874
2nd PLATOON commande by CPL BIG-P-92
---
— The Major is the leader of [D12B] —
— 1st Sergeant deejayb1874 is [D12B] Commander and helps and advises the Major in all [D12B] related matters —
— All the remaining [D12B] members share the same rank: PRIVATE E2 (PV2) * —
*unless promotions are warranted
— LFC-JC9* and krashdown share the same rank: DDZN Veteran = PRIVATE 1st CLASS (PFC)
*promoted to Corporal (CPL)
— All [D12B] related decisions are taken by the Major with the help of the 1st Sergeant —
---
Former [DDZN] members can join the [D12B] without trial and without applying for the position
if they accept to obey the Code Of Conduct
and if the Major and Captains rule in favor of their enlistment in the D12 Brigade

---
— [D12B] members can join [D12] battles on PSN when invited to do so —
— [D12B] members can join [D12] meets on PSN —
— [D12B] members have access to the D12 private forums and can chat on [D12] GTAF topic —
— [D12B] can join the [D12] only if invited and if a [D12] member leaves the 1st Division —
— [D12B] members can be promoted to the rank of PFC —
(with full acceptance of CofC)
---
RECRUITMENT CURRENTLY CLOSED
Anyone can apply to join the [D12B]
If the application is accepted a 3 months trial period will take place
before becoming full [D12B] members

------
THE [D12B] OBEYS THE CODE OF CONDUCT
(Except Art. 4,5,6 - see CofC)

------

------

APPLY FOR THE D12 BRIGADE

Fill this form (LINK TO CODE BELOW), post it or PM it to Major docrikowski

GTAF USER NAME: ---
PSN NAME: ---
Time Zone: ---
GTAIV MP Rank: ---
Driver? Pilot? Killer? Turf Warrior? All? None? Something else? ---
Other MP Games beside GTA: ---
Previous Gangs: ---
Have you ever seen "The Dirty Dozen" movie (1967)? ---
Why do you wanna join us? ---
You know it's a 3 months trial period, right? ---
Have you read the Code Of Conduct? ---
Are you dirty? If yes, tell us in which ways: ---
Have you ever heard of stev150? ---
Who's Doc? ---
Talk us into giving you a chance: ---
[ LINK TO APPLICATION FORM CODE ]

Private barney: "Hey! What's the matter with you? You think I'm going to die? Ha! If you think that then you don't know barney. "

user posted image

War Name (PSN)
user posted image
Story
Having recently escape a mental institution, this young man lives his days lurking the streets of Liberty City,
feeding of raw flying rats and drinking from the sewers.
Traits of his insane persona can be found in his reckless driving and passion to kill.
Favorites
Favorite GTA Radio Stations: LCHC (IV)
Favorite GTA Vehicles: Comet (IV), Sultan RS (IV), Sentinel XS (VC), Kart (SA), Quadbike (SA) and the stunt plane (SA)
Favorite GTA Weapons: RPG (IV), Gatlin Gun (VC), Chainsaw (SA), Car with SMG (IV online)
Other Games beside GTA: Street Fighter IV, CoD:MW2, Fallout3 and Oblivion (my PS3 games, basically)
Favorite GTA district: Bohan, where it all started (IV), San Fierro (SA), the entire Vice City
Events and Medals
DTW Bronze Star (II) - DTW Hired Gun Finalist (I) - DTW Bronze Hired Gun (I) - DTW White Tag (II & IV)
DTW Dangerous Killer (II) - DTW Finalist (III) - DTW Gold Hero (IV)
[DBR] Rank GTAIV MP Rank GTAF User Name GTAF Member since
Private E2 (PV2)
Mr Crasso
Jun 13, 2008

--------------

War Name (PSN)
user posted image
Story
The legend of CRC
I remember a time of chaos: ruined dreams, this wasted land.
But most of all, I remember CapnRedChops, the man we called CRC.
To understand who he was, you have to go back to another time, when the world was powered
by the black fuel and the deserts sprouted great cities of pipe and steel.
That world crumbled: the cities exploded; a whirlwind of looting; a firestorm of fear.
Men began to feed on men. On the roads it was a white-line nightmare.
Only those mobile enough to scavenge and brutal enough to pillage would survive.
In the early days of the descent, the gangs took over the cities,
ready to wage war for a small glowing circle of turf.
And in this maelstrom of decay, ordinary men were battered and smashed.
Men like CRC, the Turf Warrior, CRC.
In the roar of an engine, he lost everything and became a shell of a man.
A burnt out, desolate man. A man haunted by the demons of his past.
A man who wandered into the biggest city the world will ever see.
And it was here in this blighted place that he learned to live again, and the legend was born...
Favorites
Favorite GTA Radio Stations: K-DST, Radio X (San Andreas); Wave 103 (Vice City); Double Clef FM (GTA III);
Vladivostok FM, Liberty Rock Radio (IV)
Favorite GTA Vehicles: Turismo (IV), Banshee (IV), Sultan RS (IV), Cavalcade FXT (IV), Infernus (IV),
Admiral (SA) Blade (SA) and Top Fun (VC)
Favorite GTA Weapons: Combat Sniper, SMG, Turismo (IV), Katana, Golf Club, Remote Grenade (VC),
Heat Seeking Rocket Launcher, Vulcan Gun (San Andreas)
Other Games beside GTA: Red Dead Redemption (soon), BF1943, Dragon Age, Valkyria Chronicles,
FIFA 09, various others...
Favorite GTA district: Francis Intnl Airport, Jackhammer St Bohan, Columbus Ave Algonquin (IV),
Los Santos, Las Venturas, Flint County (SA), the entire Vice City, especially going to the dance club
with the ultimate accessory, a KATANA!!!
Events and Medals
DTW Bronze Hero (I)
Private E2 (PV2)
---
CapnRedChops
Jun 5, 2008

--------------

War Name (PSN)
user posted image
Story
user posted image
THE DAY HE MET THE MAJOR
Living with one's own mortality is a hard fact every man must face. Not being able to see as far, run like before, react as fast,
are all things every man goes through eventually. But for a Warrior? It could only mean death. Plain and simple.
Or so he thought, the night he sat in that alley, a fully loaded M4 across his lap and an uzi pointing at him at 20 yards.
15 years ago, the guy would already be dead. Hell, 15 years ago the punk would never have gotten the drop on him to begin with.
He was tired. He thought about his time in Vice City, ahhh, those had been the days.
Do what you wanted, when you wanted, the penthouse, the very fine wine, the women, oh man, the women!
But that was all over now. Liberty City had not been nearly the pushover VC had been. Lady Happiness had beaten him down,
taken what he had left, and he was tired.
When the shot came, through closed eyes and without a flinch he looked for the light that many of his foe's (and victim's)
had uttered words of before the end, or the fiery tunnel downward, to where he thought his true master probably resided.
But there was nothing but a thick thud he recognized and then the all too familiar sounds of the Street.
Come to think of it, there had only been a single shot, and NOT from an uzi.
He opened his eyes and looked down the dark alley, backlit by a single street lamp from the road, through red, blurry eyes.
The body of his would be killer cast a long angular shadow toward him from where it lay.
He stared at it for a time, examining the very stillness of the figure.

"ChristopherD"
The voice had come from directly behind him.
He didn't care.
"CHRISTOPHER-D!!!"
His head turned around on pure instinct.

He could only see a massive figure of a man, the glint off the scope of the rifle he carried, and a hand extended to him.

"Take it, Chris." The figure said.
And he did.

From a warrior's grip as old as humanity itself, the man pulled him to his feet. "Come with me."
And he did.
Favorites
Favorite GTA Radio Stations: Not a one...Radio today sucks.
Favorite GTA Vehicles: Coquette (IV), Sabre GT(IV), Uranus (IV - SP), Infernus (VC), Angel (VC Bike)
and ALL the planes in SA (SA)
Favorite GTA Weapons: M4 (IV) (SA), The remote grenade (VC), The flamethrower (VC), The Python (VC) MP5 (VC)
Other Games beside GTA: WAY too many to list...but favorites of all time: Star Castle (Arcade - '84), Snafu (INTELLIVISION - '84),
Dragon's Lair (Arcade - '86 maybe?), All the Marios but especially Mario64 (N64 - The game that changed everything),
Morrowind (XBOX - The NEXT game that changed everything)
Favorite GTA district: Bohan, when fighting on the ground - Algonquin (Star Junction),
when fighting the Evil Pilot Menace (IV) and agree 100% w/the entire Vice City
Events and Medals
Air/Ground War - Organizer - Creator (w/mylungsburnin & SuperJude)
Sniper Kill, M4 Kill, SMG Kill, RPG Kill, and the always elusive GRENADE Kill (A/G War - IV)

GTAF Race LB Member
Private E2 (PV2)
ChristopherD
May 30, 2008

--------------

War Name (PSN)
user posted image
Story
coming soon...
Favorites
Favorite GTA Radio Stations: not keen on the music in IV, Sand Andreas and Vice City had far better music IMO.
Favorite GTA Vehicles: Comet, Sanchez, Coquette, Sentinel, Boxville. Though the Sultan is the best sounding.
Favorite GTA Weapons: M4, RPG, Deagle.
Other Games beside GTA: FIFA 10, PES 09, LBP, Guitar Hero, (*EFLC, *RdR)
*imminent arrivals.
Favorite GTA district: Bohan, 'Not Airport'.
Events and Medals
DTW Bronze Tag (IV)
GTAF Race LB Member
EXTRA #8 Champ - The Magnificent 7 Champ (II) - SABRE GT/SUPERCARS Classics Champ (I)
1st Sergeant (1st SGT)
deejayb1874
Jul 9, 2008

--------------

War Name (PSN)
user posted image
Story
He never was much of a warrior, for him it's always been about the thrill of going fast,
beating an opponent not with guns but with shear speed to the finish line in his beautiful cars.

When the Major asked him to become one of the Dirty Brigade, it was an offer he couldn't refuse,
part of the best gangs around, he knew he would be taken care of.

To this day he continues to strive to be the best racer, no matter what get's in his way
he will continue to do the best he can because this is what he does best.
Favorites
Favorite GTA Radio Stations: Don't really listen to any especially when racing
because the sound of the car is good enough so off most of the time.
Favorite GTA Vehicles: Comet, Banshee, Coquette, Sabre GT, Dukes with supercharger and real slats or spoiler,
Vigero, Mafia Sentinel, The off road vehicles in SA and most planes, Tuned Blista Compact (SA) and others,
there's so many GTA vehicles so there's many I like.
Favorite GTA Weapons: AK47, Minigun(SA,VC), Uzi and dual wielding Uzi(SA)
Other Games beside GTA: Gran Turismo 5 Prologue and 5 when released, Call Of Duty (MW, WAW, MW2)
Uncharted 1 and 2 but sold U2 back even though it's good, I wish I never now.
Others but I didn't play much, Like LittleBigPlanet, Metal Gear Solid 4, Far cry 2, Mercenaries 2
(which was so bad I just threw it away), Godfather 2 and Played a load of games off the PS store Like BF1943
and Burnout Paradise which are good games. That's just ones for PS3 though.
Favorite GTA district: Airport, Algonquin, Countryside (SA), Las Venturas (SA), Desert (SA).
Well basically all of San Andreas.
Events and Medals
GTAF Race LB Member
DECLASSE Champ (I) - SABRE GT Champ (I) - MUSCLE CARS Champion (I) - EXTRA #12 Champ
SUV Champion (I) - SABRE GT Classics Champ (III - VI) - EXTRA #28 Champ - MUSCLE CARS Superchamp (I)
ENDURANCE Champion (I) - MODERN Champion (I) - EXTRA #44 Champ
Modern Superchamp (I) - TLAD 1st Meet Champ - EXTRA #64 Champ
Private E2 (PV2)
Marco_GTA
Jan 29, 2010

--------------
---

War Name (PSN)
user posted image
Story
The smell of burning rubber in the air, the spool of a turbo in the distance,
the gradual whine of a supercharger... if your in or around Middle Park and you come across
any of these, chances are that Barney is involved somehow.

Ever since he was a youngster he was always in or around anything on four wheels.
As soon as he got his license he was away, never to look back again. You think your fast...
Barney will be the judge of that!

Originally from the quiet valleys of Wales UK, he made his move to Liberty City US
looking for a new, faster way of life. The British racing scene wasn't enough for him,
he wanted more so decided to make the move across the pond to join a faster, bigger,
more exciting breed of racer. First found racing the streets of San Fierro
making a big name for himself in the underground street racing scene.
He grew bored of San Fierros 90 degree turns and lack of swooping bends.
"Where to next?" The question running through his head...
the bright lights, the glitz, big city hustle and bustle of (you guessed it) Liberty City.

Even before getting off the plane he knew this was the place for him, looking out of the window
he saw something that made him feel like he was already home.
Comets, Infernus', Turismos, Sabre GT's, Sultan RS's all speeding down the runway!
The racing scene in Liberty City was waiting for him, without even knowing it the racers
had made a welcome fit for a street racing king.

In next to no time he was equipped with a green Sultan RS and he was terrorising the LC racers
and dominating any 'random' racers that stood in his way. His first friend in LC was Kingodhill,
together they became a racing duo not to be messed with. Eventually Kingodhill introduced him
to ChristopherD who introduced the pair to the GTAF Race LB. Liberty City's best of the best.
It was an honor for him racing next to some of the best racers he had come across.
Making new friends (and enemies) he climbed through the ranks making a name for himself
then he got an offer he just couldn't refuse... the creator and founder of the LB offered him a position
in "The Best" and most notorious gang around, The Dirty Dozen...
the rest is history...

"Put a gun in my hand, I'll shoot you in the face!!
Put me behind the wheel of a car and you'll wish you had put a gun in my hand"

Favorites
Favorite GTA Radio Stations: Vladivostok FM, Electro Choc (EFLC) Radio Broker, Beat 102.7 (IV)
Fresh FM (VCS) Rise FM (LCS) Bounce FM, Radio Los Santos (SA) Flash FM, V Rock, Wave 103 (VC)
MSX FM, Rise FM (III)
Favorite GTA Vehicles: Serrano Custom, Schafter (EFLC) Sentinel, Sultan RS, Comet, Sabre GT (IV)
Sultan, ZR-350, Slamvan (SA) Banshee, Stinger, Gang Burrito, Oceanic, Sabre Turbo, Sentinel XS (VC)
Cheetah, Mafia Sentinel, Yardie Lobo, Cartel Cruiser (III)
Trance AM, Hachura, Armed Land Roamer (2) Beast GTS, Bulldog, Cossie, Monster Bug (GTA)
Favorite GTA Weapons: Explosive Shotgun, Automatic Pistol (EFLC) Carbine Rifle, Combat Pistol (IV)
Combat Shotgun, M4, Vulcan Mini-Gun (SA) Meat Cleaver, Colt Python, Stubby Shotgun, M60 (VC)
AK 47, Shotgun (III) Electro Gun, Silenced S-Uzi (2) Machine Gun (GTA)
Other Games beside GTA: MW2, every FIFA, MGS series, NFS series
Favorite GTA district: Alderney (IV) San Fierro (SA) Vice Beach, The Strip (VC) Staunton Island (III)

Events and Medals
coming soon...
Private E2 (PV2)
-
barney1610
Nov 23, 2009

--------------

War Name (PSN)
user posted image
Story
coming soon...

Favorites
Favorite GTA Radio Stations:
Favorite GTA Vehicles:
Favorite GTA Weapons:
Other Games beside GTA:
Favorite GTA district:
Events and Medals
coming soon...
Corporal (CPL)
-
Sannia
Aug 28, 2009

--------------

War Name (PSN)
user posted image
Story
A young man sits at the bar. Sipping from the drink in front of him.
The holstered gun in his jacket dominating his thoughts. It was light, near empty; recently used.
He calls for another round “One more bar-keep” That damn squeak; still young this one.
The men around the bar laugh, laugh at him. They mock him, mock him for his youth.

The first man hit the ground while the others still laughed. Shards of glass fall from the broken bottle.
The others move to defend themselves, too late. “BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG!” The room goes silent.
The youth had already drawn his gun and dropped them all, firing from his hip, in the blink of an eye.
“NEVER… Mock me…” He growls, knocking back one of the dead men’s drinks.

The sirens sound outside. “sh*t…” He had been careless, allowed his feelings to cloud his judgement.
The first officer entered; the youth raised his gun as quick as before “Click…”
The most horrible, hollow click a man can hear. He was out. Dust-bowl dry. He was lost “What to do?”

The answer he got came in the shape of a baton to the head: “…Nothing…”.
Last thing he remembered was lying flat on his face, a boot on his back, and a familiar metal around his wrists.

The youth awoke on a bar stool somewhere in Bohan, the hand-cuffs gone, his gun still in his coat pocket.
“…What… Was that?” He grumbles, disoriented. He eyes the drink in front of him, it is unfamiliar.

“That’s Rakija, kauboy…”
To his left and right sit two men, both tall, and powerfully built. Grizzled veterans of the streets.
“You were in no fit state to order… So I took a guess…” Grinned the man to his right.
The man to his left was not quite a joker equal of his accomplice “You have potential, kid…”
“We would have hated to see it wasted in a cell…” A smirk crosses the man’s face, he was in charge here.

There is a slight pause. “What do you want from me?” The youth mumbles.
“We want to make use of your… Talents… Hone them, tame them.” Says the man to his left.
“Anger alone is no way to fight, we can help you focus your temperament…”
The youth remains silent, eyes on the drink in front of him.

“We went through a lot of trouble to get you here, cowboy…” The man on the left says impatiently.
“We won’t be there next time… This is a one-time offer. You can join us… To fight for a higher purpose…”
The man on the right butts in “Or you can wait ‘til the cops catch up to you and we’ll just let them kick you in!”

The youth, still staring at his drink. He lifts it to his mouth and downs it in one.
The two men smirk to themselves. As one they rise from their seats and stride into the night, onto the streets…

Favorites
Favorite GTA Radio Stations:
Favorite GTA Vehicles:
Favorite GTA Weapons:
Other Games beside GTA:
Favorite GTA district:
Events and Medals
coming soon...
Private E2 (PV2)
-
BIG-P-92
Jun 25, 2010
--------------

War Name (PSN)
user posted image
Story
He learnt his skillset on the mean streets of San Andreas from simply cruising around trying to drive fast and fly high.
As time rolled on he moved from city to city in the search of that perfect jump, that sublime driving line.
Eventually he found a home on the streets of LC where he raced to death and flew in the air over the jumps
and covered as much distance to get from Los Santos to Vice City and back again, twice.

He nailed alot of random slow drivers to his post and out stunted even more.
Gazziboy was getting a bit tired of winning so easily when one night in the mean LC streets he bumped into a fellow racer
by the name if chrisD which led him to the GTAF Race LB. Like a big nursing home for speed mentalists like himself.
He joined Y but after realizing that there not peace loving Yardies he thought they were,
he found a new home in the Dirty Brigade.
"There we were, now hear we are. All this confusion, Nothings the same to me"
(quote from Columbia by Oasis)

Favorites
Favorite GTA Radio Stations: SF-UR (san an) Master Sounds (san an) Radio Broker (iv) K-dst (san an)
K jah West (san an) Ram jam FM (ballad) Self-Actualization FM (ballad) Vice City FM (ballad)
MSX (III) Rise fm (III) Kjah (LCS) Rise Fm (LCS) MSX 98 (LCS) Tuff gong (iv) Liberty Rock Radio (iv and tlad) this list is endless
Favorite GTA Vehicles: NRG 900 (iv)
Favorite GTA Weapons: Granades (iv) Sticky bombs (ballad) Explosive shotgun (ballad)
Other Games beside GTA: ---
Favorite GTA district: The air above IV Liberty City. The wilderness and countyside/desert (SA)

Events and Medals
coming soon...
Private E2 (PV2)
Gazziboy
Nov 15, 2009

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 07 November 2009 - 04:45 AM Edited by docrikowski, 11 November 2012 - 01:34 PM.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
The Dirty Dozen is not a gang. The Dirty Dozen is a band of mercenaries, soldiers of fortune, adventurers. We are Turf Warriors and DM Fighters. We are free to join any fight, any side, any mode. We have no bosses, no underbosses, no recruits. We have no ranks, no rules, no orders to follow, no places to be. We're on-line when we can. We're off-line when we want. We are a closed band. We're open to allies and friends. We're open to enemies and to war. We have no founding members, the word was already in the streets of Bohan and the DDZN soldiers found each other. We'll go for your money. We'll fight you to the end. We are dirty and we are free.

----------------------------------------------------

user posted image
AntiChristo Mr Crasso
Grease Lightning Award for Best Driver 2008
Bronze MVP (II) - DTW HG Finalist (I) - Bronze HG (I) - DTW White Tag (II) - Dangerous Killer (II) - DTW Finalist (III)
Having recently escape a mental institution, this young man lives his days lurking the streets of Liberty City, feeding of raw flying rats and drinking from the sewers. Traits of his insane persona can be found in his reckless driving and passion to kill.
bocabay BOCABAY
DTW HG Finalist (I) - Gold HG (I) - Best x4 (I) - DTW White Tag (II & III)
LC King (I)
Some call him the Dusk Rider. In the LA underground, his name is whispered among the dealers and the fugitives - a street story, an urban myth. Those who have encountered him testify to his skill behind the wheel, his code of honour and readiness to defend those in need. And so, from these scant reports, we get a measure of the man behind the myth…
capitalraider capitalraider
Beloved Husband of Miss DDZN: Mrs capitalraider
Turf War Ghost 2009
DTW Champ (III) - Gold Ghost (II & III) - Ghost 1st Round (III) - DTW Finalist (I) - DTW Bronze Tag (II)
The Caribbean Turf Pirate. He's gonna raid your island turf if you are out there on the open sea. Pay attention to him or he's gonna make you pay for your poor defense. You may think he's not around... You may be wrong. Underestimate him and the next thing you see is your motionless corpse fading into a black and white death. He's a patient sniper and a silent warrior. Better keep your eyes wide open if u wanna survive "el Verdugo Cubano".
explicitmo explicitmo
Overall Most Valuable Team Mate 2009 / Star of Favourite DDZN Moment 2009* / Favourite Member Under The Influence 2009
*Explicitmo's Goodbye For a Few Days
DTW Finalist (I, II & III) - Bronze MVP (I) - 1st Killer (I) - Dangerous Killer (II & III) - 2nd Hero (II)
TMSlayer (II) - Super Champ (I) - Gold Star (II) - Super Gold Ghost (II)

LC King (I)
The LYPS3-Veteran. You know his name, so there's no need for introduction. He's Mr.-Done-It-All so none of y'all can do him nothing! This part of the bio is here to make the page look better cause the lazy man couldn't write more than this so I'm now typing this nonsense just to fill space.
Globalklaus Globalklaus
Star of the Favourite DDZN moment 2008
Funniest Member 2009 / Most Layed Back Member 2009
DTW Finalist (I) - Silver TG (I) - DTW HG Finalist (II) - Best Finalist HG (II)
LC PSYCHO (I)
Globalklaus is a travelling man. Hence the "global" to the "klaus". Consumer of beer, devourer of cookies. Dominator of tangled shoelaces. Globalklaus is your local swede on the block. What he lacks in aim, he takes back in persistance and strategy. And he shifts pace fast, when needed. From sitting vewwy vewwy quiet, as if he's hunting wabbits- to flying past you (inverted) in an SUV.
Quote: "It's good to be a neutral swede. I get to shoot anyone I feel like"
Goonah Goonah
Best New Member 2009 / Worst Host 2009 / Biggest Moaner 2009
Super Champ (II) - DTW White Tag (II) - DTW Bronze Tag (III) - 2nd Hero (III)
LC King (I) - GTAF Race LB Member
The funny man on the mic. The always likely to be kicked player. Hated by enemies, barely loved by his teammates. He's the first one to get in the gang without being officially invited. Basically a clandestine we took on board cause he was drowning in loneliness... Great sense of humour, hopefully. The autoironic killer usually wanders in the streets of Algonquin looking for a turf to defend and die for. His weapon of choice is the desert eagle, but really has anyone ever seen him with one, once? Ruthless Assassin, cheerful lad, british thug. LoL. (When your in single player, he keeps inviting and inviting you to MP, in hope that you will accept the 105th straight invite cause you haven't heard the 104 before.)
leroy46 leroy46
BLACKLIST Member - GTAF Race LB Member
Born sicilian, this slovenian gangster will give his best in any available bloody & dirty fight. He joined the Dozen after battling to death against another known german thug. Deadly with fists, precisely accurate when sniping, roaring hitman with an AK as his friend. Biker and driver always looking for the best and fastest route through the filthy and tricky corners of Bohan. He doesn't forgive or forget. He does give bullets and death.
LFC-JC9 .Joe. - (£-Smokey-Joe-£) - (joec1987)
Overall Most Valuable Team Mate 2008 / "In a TDM I wanna stand behind Joe... So I don't get shot" 2008
Overall Most Valuable Team Mate 2009 / Favourite Member Under The Influence 2009
DTW Champ (I, II & III) - Gold TG (I) - 1st Killer (II) - Silver MVP (II) - Bronze TG (II) - Silver TG (III)
1st Killer (III) - Gold HG (III)

LC Nightmare (I)
LFC-JC9, Aka Joe. Not some to mess with! let alone turn your back on!!! This Young Gun is a very Quick shooter on Foot and tends to take out enemies ASAP!!! Joe is the backup of the team, And often see's himself getting stuck in enemy traps a lot!!
Weapon Of Choice: M4
lordjubblydave lordjubblydave
Creator of DDZN forums and Team Manager
Mr Suicide 2008 and 2009 / Star of the Favourite DDZN moment 2008
Best Original Member 2009
Super Champ (I) - 1st Hero (I) - DTW White Tag (III) - DTW Finalist (II)
Who? Lordjubblydave is a bit of a wanderer due to the fact that he is a terrible driver he wont hit and run you and definately don't accept a lift you won't get there he still uses waypoints to get from a-b as he has no sense of direction. He is usually found frequenting the strip clubs or jumping off buildings or crashing whichever vehicle he is in, has a fetish for fork lift trucks and chasing people he will also regularly offer complete strangers lifts in a bus.
Style Many people underestimate him until they meet him and he pops up with a shot or two between the eyes.He is usually found in bushes or behind stuff ready to pounce on unsuspecting opponents, although he does make a lot of schoolboy errors and does tend to get hit with RPG's more than he would like.
History An old skool gamer who grew up on the likes of manic miner, dizzy and was a snes fanboy he has owned pretty much every half decent console ever released and a few not so decent ones (wonderswan anyone?)
Weapons of choice Pistol (usually can't be bothered to collect anything else) - Assault Rifle - SMG
M0NSTER-H0SPITAL Juice By Kayla Marie - ATMOSPHERE
DTW Finalist (II) - Gold Star (I) - Gold Killer (I) - Super Champ (I) - DTW Champ (III) - Silver MVP (III) - 3rd Killer (III)
GTAF Race LB Member
Kayla, the first woman ever accepted in this bunch of dirty men, is very well known for her dirty talk and deadly ways. She's not just a chick with a gun, she's the end of your dream of male superiority in aiming. Two shots are enough for her, too much for you. Only rockets can stop her and she hates them. So you'd better have an RPG in your pockets if you wanna invite her for a shooting date in the middle of Star Junction. As dirty as anyone else in the gang, she's a dangerous female and a lovely girl. Monster skills in beautiful shape.
noname4ever nn4e
Best New Member 2008
Best noname4ever 2009 / RPG Whore 2009
Gold MVP (II & III) - DTW Bronze Tag (II) - 2nd Killer (II & III) - Best x8 (II) - Best x9 (III)
Gold TG (III) - Special Ghost (III) - DTW White Tag (III) - TMSlayer (III)
Not much is known about noname, a true veteran of over 1200 turf wars, noname is a seasoned professional. He has no family and carries only vengeance in his heart, with nothing but an insane thirst for blood noname is truly a man 2 be reckoned with!
notoriousASH notoriousash
Super Champ (I) - DTW Finalist (II & III)
BLACKLIST Member
An afficionado of fast cars, big guns and mass destruction, this soldier is always up for a fight. Even when the odds are impossible to overcome, he'll most likely be found running blindly into enemy territory, guns blazing or creeping around his own turf staking out sniping spots. Does not work well with knives, RPGs or, other people.
The DDZN would be nothing without (x2)
RikoBegovic docrikowski
Best Original member 2008 / RPG WHORE 2008 / Lifetime Achievement for...*
Overall Most Valuable Team Mate 2009 / "Thank God He Has Got a Mic" Award 2009 / Best Host 2009 / GTA Addict Award 2009
Super Champ (II) - DTW Finalist (I) - DTW Bronze Tag (II & III) - Silver TG (I) - Silver Ghost (III)
SK Finalist (I) - BLACKLIST Member - GTAF Race LB Member
A.k.a. Doc, a.k.a. Riko The Ripper. Nobody knows where he's from. Nobody knows where he lives. Is he british? Is he russian? His english isn't bad but it's strange. He's usually seen in Bohan crouching on top of a roof in rainy nights. The RPG is his loyal war buddy. The knife is his favourite killing choice. He's good enough with a wide range of weapons. He's a killer in the rain but he often assumes the sitting duck position. He's always looking for the ultimate sniping hidden spot but sometimes perishes in the search. Good in driving, bad in avoiding steamrollering cars. Before you decide to conquer a turf, look around, Riko could be near and ready to RPG/stab/snipe you.
rnz1369 rnz1369
DTW Champ (I & II) - HG Finalist (III)
RNZ1369, the dirty dutchman, celebrated his haydays in the early 90's in the south of holland, claiming the independance of Limburg, his home provence.
Untill just recently he was still fighting for this cause, and knew it was never going to be this way, but kept battling because he liked it.
Found out there where some intense battles going on in his now beloved LC, bought a ticket to the US and found his home at an appartment above a Hove Beach porn store. He is good with any gun, but is kind of a RPG and car magnet.
RobztarOne Double_Deagle
Most Popular NON DDZN 2009
DTW White Tag (III) - Bronze Ghost (III)
LC Bullet Magnet (I) - GTAF Race LB Member
RobztarOne doesn’t need a third person, RobztarOne will speak for himself! A guy who never takes sh*t seriously, except on weekdays ending with a “y“. You’ll often see him running along LCs streets screaming „Whys Everybody Always Picking On Me?“ with a pack of three to five enemies behind him all firing Assault Rifles. He makes more damage throwing his SMG at you than actually trying to shoot you. But if a bullet hits you and you did not hear a shot, you might be in a scope thats tagged to Robs eye while he’s sitting on a crane or a skyscraper on an other Island of LC. Don’t leave food around this dude! The hungry German will take it all. Really, he eats EVERYTHING except for liver! His motto is: „I do it for the love, I do it for the strippers!“ and he sticks to that. When you see a broke guy in a strip club getting a lapdance by two girls, you damn sure found RobztarOne. He’s in love with heavy artillery. If you find a Gatling gun in a back alley of Bohan, don’t touch it! Rob might have left it there for a special occasion. Like running from the N.O.O.S.E after a romantic date with the LCPD Seargents' daughter. In fist fights you better be on his side of the action or the plastic surgery industry will be happy to welcome you as a new longtime customer! His biggest TW skill is the element of surprise. After you’ve been looking for the guys who blocks a turf for 5 minutes, he stands right behind you and smacks the shaft of his Shotgun to your dome, making your world fade into grey.
stev150 stev150
Grease Lightning Award for Best Driver 2008 and 2009 / "In a TDM I wanna stand behind Stev... So I don't get shot" 2008 and 2009
Best New Member 2008
Super Champ (I & II) - DTW Finalist (II) - 1st Killer (III) - Bronze MVP (III) - Silver TG (II) - TMSlayer (I) - 3rd Killer (II) - 3rd Hero (II)
DTW Bronze Tag (III) - Super Gold TG (II) - 1st Hero (III)

LC Hitman (I) - LC Moneymaker (I) - LC BOSS (I) - LC Bullet Magnet (I) - LC Goldfinger (I)
The elusive gunman. No one knows where he is from or who he is. Found wandering Bohan looking for blood. Has balls of steel. Runs in all guns blazing, before you even see him he is gone. If he gets his hands on a sniper rifle, stay hidden if he sees you you are dead. The only weakness he has is his lack of patience. He's a blood thirsty maniac who loves to kill. Great in a car. So remember the name: stev150!
tjbcosmic EL84man
2nd Hero (I) - Bronze HG (II) - Super Gold Hero (I)
If you see him with a RPG It's probably safe to laugh. Anything else then duck and cover. Is it raining? If not or he's not planning and explosive attack from a fast moving vehicle he can probably out drive you. Even if you kill him there's a high chance he'll take you with him.
TASOtheBOSS TASO
Funniest Member 2008 / Best New Member 2009
Super Champ (II) - DTW White Tag (II) - 1st Hero (II) - DTW Bronze Tag (III) - Silver Ghost (III)
TASO, a.k.a The Boss. The Dirty Balkan Connection of the gang. A former Foreign Legion lieutenant ("I waz in Legion Estraniere") which he joined when he was just an 18 years old promising criminal. After the time spent in the Legion TASO was called to fight side by side with Niko Belic in the many wars of the former Yugoslavija. During the war he became known as the ruthless commander of the dangerous red berrets. But eternal glory was still far to be accomplished... The Milosevic regime falls and TASO has no other option for his future: he will be the "realy big gangsta of Belgrade". Busted by the cops after a bloody carnage in the streets of Belgrade he's accused of the murder of a corrupted senator. Not the end of his story though: with the help of his war buddy, Niko Belic, he manages to escape on a chopper from Serbia's top security jail facility... Needless to say that this brave escape was done at the cost of another massacre, one more to account in his life. Finally free to work at his criminal career, TASO reaches the land of opportunity: Liberty City USA. He's now based in Alderney Central where he lives a sweet life full of criminal highlights.
What more about this man? In his words (he speaks of himself in third person, obviously): "TASO he's a man who likes woman and partys, or striptiz bars, big guns and a man of "vendetta".... eye for an eye or better... two eyes for one. TASO like to drive jeeps too and he's someone who knows whats mean respect and honour. If you are friend of TASO, he buy Rakija all night long!".
Enough said. You'd better like Rakija.
TwindSkittle TwindSkittle
Best TwindSkittle 2008 / Turf War Ghost 2008 / Best Sniper 2008
Best Sniper 2009
DTW Champ (I & II) - Bronze Ghost (I) - Silver Ghost (II) - Ghost 1st Round (II) - Gold HG (III) - HG Finalist (III)
Best Finalist HG (III) - HG Hero (III) - Special HG Killer (III) - Special HG TG (III) - HG Best (III)
The noisy and blatantly visible assassin. He can be found causing people to run away, cursing & screaming from random Turf Wars action. Lives by the motto that persistence overcomes resistance. Think you've scared him off, not likely. But never forget that nothing makes him happier than a 0-0-0 with a 20 minute hold.
*Lifetime Achievement Award For services above and beyond the call of duty.

user posted image

user posted image
Blaz00r Blaz00r
Gone but not Forgotten 2008 and 2009
DTW Champ (I & II) - Gold MVP (I) - 3rd Killer (I) - Bronze TG (I)
The knife master. When you see him flying down the street in a vehicle or getting too close to you with a knife, get your ass outta there! Known to be one of the few people able to effectively use molotov coctails on the battlefield. As him name implies, he loves fire and loves even more to watch his victims burn to death. He is a lethal driver with deadly aim, be sure and look for something to hide behind if you see him coming!!
ByronG ByronG
DTW White Tag (II) - DTW Finalist (III)
The deadly cockney plumber. Former member of LYPS3. One of the first fearless Turf Warriors ever. The very original bullet magnet and funny poster. Reggae lover, beer husband. A regular in Steinway pubs. Also known as the "ridiculous death" master. Retired at the moment but never forgotten. Long live Byron mate.
DoubleAgent_M -M-
DTW Finalist (II) - DTW Super Champ (I) - Super Ghost (I) - DTW Champ (III)
GTAF Race LB Member
The Bad Motherf*cker. Often overuses the ellipses... Usually found either drifting in a Blista Compact or backflipping with a Sanchez at the Liberty City Airport. Claims to be a nifty little driver when the time arises. His weapon of choice is the Combat Sniper and is always Parkouring the roofs of Liberty in search of a new location to set up camp. Prides himself in his ability to "Knock fools out when the fists are up..." This young gun is not one to mess with...
krashdown_ krashdown
1st DDZN BONANZA's RACE WINNER
Formerly known as Krashdown102 and v_Frenzy_v, Krash hails from the dusty Australian outback, he is usually a easy going type of guy but if pushed has brutal tendencies, He is ex Australian SAS and is familiar with most weaponry Especially The colt M4 and his trusty 9mm pistol.
He has a fetish for muscle cars and fancys himself behind the wheel but tends to pick bad times to do so, which can be his downfall.
Not to be underestimated, uses tactics and does like to use stealth to his advantage so if radar is off watch out.

user posted image
AK47FOB - AntiTripleSix - Erados - Otrant - Zzzboy

QUOTE (Lochie @ Apr 16 2009, 14:24)
First commendation for the Hall of Fame.
-----
It is a well known fact that Dirty Dozen has a passion for the game (not to mention being good at it).  In view of that and your recent enthusiastic participation in events (DTW) you have been been given a well deserved commendation . Kudos.

Related Links: Turf Wars, Dangerous Turf War Cup

ROOTS: The Dirty Dozen

----------------

user posted image

user posted image

too_tricky / Mike12248 / gtaman4523 / HTTR / superflare / BrAvA-sOuLjaH-UK / Banana_Poisoning / MidnightBlues / rybyfaktor / grahamH220 / Celtic-Assasinz (Most Popular NON DDZN 2008) / barbad1 / CCPD / mezgec / mafijeso / micho_007 / Purple_Kush / Dukus / Hodgey1989 / CapnRedChops / BatesAvfc / IRISH-TIGER / ChristopherD

user posted image

FUNNIEST QUOTE(S) EVER (2008)
• "We are 12 now! Welcome our newest and last member: AbSoLuTiOn_02!"
docrikowski - Jun 11 2008 - 16.58

• Celtic-Assasinz: "Easy-A, what on earth is a "mercanaise"?"
"A mix between a mercenary and mayonaise. He's a deadly soldier that will slip through your hands and get away when you try to get him. He's always on top of thangs... like, french fries for example. Oh and black folks got beef with them caus they prefer Ketchup."
explicitmo - Oct 21 2008 - 10.29

• Globalklaus , giving himself a running commentary of in-game events on mic stuff like "oh my god theres 2 of them" usually followed by an onscreen message of XXXX pulverised Globalklaus.

• About Favourite DDZN moment 2008: "Two DDZN members were goin to meet at a bar. Lordjubblydave and Global i think and one said to the other "make sure you do not squat at the bar or i wont see the PSN name over your head" (paraphrazing). by capitalraider

FUNNIEST QUOTE EVER (2009)
[Posted: May 13 2009, 07:20]
We were all in a lobby last night, twind was host, it was reasonably quiet, we were all waiting for everyone to check up, when this random asks twind "Hey, how do you get that little crown next to your name? Is it a cheat or something?" The whole lobby erupted with laughter, it was absolutely classic.

user posted image
[ BATTLES TOPIC ]
Where When The Dozen vs The Outcome
GTAF June 15th 2008 DDZN APOCALYPS3 3-3
GTAF June 22nd 2008 DDZN APOCALYPS3 2-3
GTAF July 6th 2008 DDZN APOCALYPS3 4-4
GB July 7th 2008 DDZN NBK 1-2
GB July 16th 2008 DDZN Stamina XTREME 2-1
GB July 18th 2008 DDZN Stamina XTREME 2-0 (n.s.)
GB July 19th 2008 DDZN Liberty City Elite 0-3
GTAF July 20th 2008 DDZN APOCALYPS3 3-4
GB July 21st 2008 DDZN TNT-10 2-0
GB July 24th 2008 DDZN British & Dangerous 1-2
GB August 1st 2008 DDZN APOCALYPS3 1-2
GB August 2nd 2008 DDZN Thirsty Killers 2-0 (n.s.)
GB August 2nd 2008 DDZN RAW 1-2
GB August 6th 2008 DDZN Tru Soldiaz 2-1
GB August 7th 2008 DDZN Hired 2 Kill 1-2
GB August 8th 2008 DDZN RAF 1 3-0
GB August 9th 2008 DDZN RAW 0-2
GB August 11th 2008 DDZN COLD$BLOODED$KILLERS 2-0
GB August 13th 2008 DDZN British & Dangerous 2-0
GB August 14th 2008 DDZN SILENCE 2-0
GB August 15th 2008 DDZN GaGangsta Sucks 0-2
GB August 16th 2008 DDZN BioHazard 2-1
GB August 16th 2008 DDZN GaGangsta Sucks 0-2
GB August 16th 2008 DDZN Liberty City Slayers 2-0 (n.s.)
GB August 17th 2008 DDZN Cold-Blooded-Killerz 1-2
GB August 26th 2008 DDZN ALPHA 0-2
GB August 27th 2008 DDZN MurdaMurdaClique 0-2
GTAF August 31st 2008 DDZN IOS 1-0
GTAF September 4th 2008 DDZN EXILES 1-0
GB September 8th 2008 DDZN DARK ELITE 2-1
GB September 12th 2008 DDZN Team Corduff 3-0 (n.s.)
GB September 14th 2008 DDZN TRUE SKILLZ 2-0
GB September 20th 2008 DDZN RAW 1-2
PS3LB September 20th 2008 DDZN P90 2-0 (n.s.)
GB September 21st 2008 DDZN DARK ELITE 1-2
PS3LB October 1st 2008 DDZN HIGHROLLERZ 1-2
GB October 2nd 2008 DDZN BLOODKINGZ 2-0
GTAF October 5th 2008 DDZN MEN OF MAYHEM 4-0
GB October 16th 2008 DDZN XI-Retards On Tour 2008-IX 2-0 (n.s.)
PS3LB October 18th 2008 DDZN Crushers 2-1
GB November 3rd 2008 DDZN GTA-BOMBERS 2-0 (n.s.)
GTAF November 28th 2008 DDZN EXILES 3-1
(More Coming Soon)

user posted image
Interview to explicitmo (part I)
Interview to explicitmo (part II)
TW topic - MM Spotlight
Interview to lordjubblydave (part I)
Interview to lordjubblydave (part II)
Interview to lordjubblydave (part III)
Interview to lordjubblydave (part IV)

user posted image
---
•••••• DDZN
• [ DIRTY DOZEN FORUMS ]
• [ DIRTY MUSIC ]
• [ Miss DDZN 2008 - Videos ]
• [ DDZN TEAM YOUTUBE CHANNEL ]
• [ DDZN BATTLES TOPIC ]
• [ DIRTY FRIENDS FORUM ]
••• Topic Milestones
- [ PAGE 100 ]
- [ PAGE 200 ]
- [ PAGE 300 ]
- [ PAGE 400 ]
- [ PAGE 500 ]
- [ PAGE 600 ]
- [ 10.000th post ]
---
•••••• UTILITIES
• [ The Freeloader Topic ]
• [ The Multiplay Monitor ]
• [ The Gang Lounge ]
• [ WEB COLOR CHART ]
• [ WORLD CLOCK ]
• [ GFX REQUESTS ]
• [ MULTIPLAYER SECTION INFO ]
• [ The Spotify Topic ]
---
•••••• EVENTS
• [ TURF WARS ]
• [ DTW CUP ]
• [ DTW FORUM ]
• [ TDM13 CUP ]
• [ GTAF GANG LEAGUE 2009 ]
• [ The Blacklist ]
• [ AIR/GROUND WAR ]
• [ GTAF RACE LEADERBOARDS ]
---
•••••• OTHER GTAF TOPICS
• [ QUIT! ]
• [ GTAF Fantasy Football Champions League ]
---
•••••• GTA FAN ART & SITES
• [ Liberty City SURVIVOR ]
• [ PATRICK BROWN visual art ]

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 07 November 2009 - 04:46 AM Edited by docrikowski, 09 February 2012 - 01:01 AM.

user posted image
VISIT/JOIN D WILD BUNCH @ RedDead.net
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
user posted image
SOUTH BOHAN ARROWS - Bohan South Bohan [SBA] Color Code: Army Green (669933) [SBA] Sig Tag[SBA] avatar
[center] South Bohan Arrows Keepin' it dirty in the dirtiest place of all.
Savages behind a wheel, bloodthirsty drivers in their muscle bolide. Crazy fireballs.
Stinging, blazing, speeding Arrows. Bohan for life, glory for eternity.
DRIVER 1: leroy46/leroy46/[D12]/[JRNY] - [PZZT] - [FLUS]
DRIVER 2: docrikowski/RikoBegovic/[D12]/[PZZT] - [JZNR] - [RRUM]
DRIVER 3: TASO/TASOtheBOSS/[D12]/[LCGC] - [K109] - [PSUS]
DRIVER 4: Marco_GTA/MarcoGT5/[D12]/[PZZT] - [BEAN] - [BNCO]
DRIVER 5: gazziboy/gazziboy/[D12]/[FUSN] - [REPR] - [TWTT]

user posted image
Maggot: "It's judgment day, sinners! "

Quoted from "The Dirty Dozen" (1967)
[ The Dirty Dozen @ IMDB ] - [ The Dirty Dozen - Trivia ] - [ The Dirty Dozen @ Wikipedia ]
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
user posted image
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
user posted image

One: down to the road block, we've just begun; Two: the guards are through; Three: the Major's men are on a spree;
Four: Major and Wladislaw go through the door; Five: Pinkley stays out in the drive; Six: the Major gives the rope a fix;
Seven: Wladislaw throws the hook to heaven; Eight: Jimιnez has got a date; Nine: the other guys go up the line;
Ten: Sawyer and Gilpin are in the pen; Eleven: Posey guards points five and seven; Twelve: Wladislaw and the Major go down to delve;
Thirteen: Franko goes up without being seen; Fourteen: Zero-hour, Jimιnez cuts the cable, Franko cuts the phone;
Fifteen: Franko goes in where the others have been; Sixteen: we all come out like it's Halloween.

Quoted from "The Dirty Dozen" (1967)
----------------------------------------

— June 10th 2008 - November 2nd 2009 —
— 678 Pages / 13.549 Replies / 176.160 Views —

user posted image

user posted image
The Dirty Dozen is not a gang. The Dirty Dozen is a band of mercenaries, soldiers of fortune, adventurers.
We are Turf Warriors and DM Fighters. We are free to join any fight, any side, any mode.
We have no bosses, no underbosses, no recruits. We have no ranks, no rules, no orders to follow, no places to be.
We're on-line when we can. We're off-line when we want. We are a closed band. We're open to allies and friends.
We're open to enemies and to war.
We have no founding members, the word was already in the streets of Bohan and the DDZN soldiers found each other.
We'll go for your money. We'll fight you to the end. We are dirty and we are free.
user posted image
QUOTE (Lochie @ Apr 16 2009, 14:24)
First commendation for the Hall of Fame.
-----
It is a well known fact that Dirty Dozen has a passion for the game (not to mention being good at it).  In view of that and your recent enthusiastic participation in events (DTW) you have been been given a well deserved commendation . Kudos.

Related Links: Turf Wars, Dangerous Turf War Cup

user posted image

user posted image
CategoryWinnerVotes
Player Awards
Most Skilledstev15023
Event Awards
Fairest EventDangerous TW Cup15
Gang Awards
Best TeamDirty Dozen15
Most SpiritedDirty Dozen17
Gangster Awards
Most Helpfuldocrikowski24
Most Dedicateddocrikowski20

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 07 November 2009 - 04:47 AM Edited by docrikowski, 26 August 2012 - 01:23 PM.

user posted image
Captain tjbcosmic: "I reckon the folks'd be a sight happier if I died like a soldier. Can't say I would."

---
Major Doc: "I never went in for embroidery, just results."

---
Battles as DDZN
GTAF June 15th 2008 DDZN APOCALYPS3 3-3
GTAF June 22nd 2008 DDZN APOCALYPS3 2-3
GTAF July 6th 2008 DDZN APOCALYPS3 4-4
GB July 7th 2008 DDZN NBK 1-2
GB July 16th 2008 DDZN Stamina XTREME 2-1
GB July 18th 2008 DDZN Stamina XTREME 2-0 (n.s.)
GB July 19th 2008 DDZN Liberty City Elite 0-3
GTAF July 20th 2008 DDZN APOCALYPS3 3-4
GB July 21st 2008 DDZN TNT-10 2-0
GB July 24th 2008 DDZN British & Dangerous 1-2
GB August 1st 2008 DDZN APOCALYPS3 1-2
GB August 2nd 2008 DDZN Thirsty Killers 2-0 (n.s.)
GB August 2nd 2008 DDZN RAW 1-2
GB August 6th 2008 DDZN Tru Soldiaz 2-1
GB August 7th 2008 DDZN Hired 2 Kill 1-2
GB August 8th 2008 DDZN RAF 1 3-0
GB August 9th 2008 DDZN RAW 0-2
GB August 11th 2008 DDZN COLD$BLOODED$KILLERS 2-0
GB August 13th 2008 DDZN British & Dangerous 2-0
GB August 14th 2008 DDZN SILENCE 2-0
GB August 15th 2008 DDZN GaGangsta Sucks 0-2
GB August 16th 2008 DDZN BioHazard 2-1
GB August 16th 2008 DDZN GaGangsta Sucks 0-2
GB August 16th 2008 DDZN Liberty City Slayers 2-0 (n.s.)
GB August 17th 2008 DDZN Cold-Blooded-Killerz 1-2
GB August 26th 2008 DDZN ALPHA 0-2
GB August 27th 2008 DDZN MurdaMurdaClique 0-2
GTAF August 31st 2008 DDZN IOS 1-0
GTAF September 4th 2008 DDZN EXILES 1-0
GB September 8th 2008 DDZN DARK ELITE 2-1
GB September 12th 2008 DDZN Team Corduff 3-0 (n.s.)
GB September 14th 2008 DDZN TRUE SKILLZ 2-0
GB September 20th 2008 DDZN RAW 1-2
PS3LB September 20th 2008 DDZN P90 2-0 (n.s.)
GB September 21st 2008 DDZN DARK ELITE 1-2
PS3LB October 1st 2008 DDZN HIGHROLLERZ 1-2
GB October 2nd 2008 DDZN BLOODKINGZ 2-0
GTAF October 5th 2008 DDZN MEN OF MAYHEM 4-0
GB October 16th 2008 DDZN XI-Retards On Tour 2008-IX 2-0 (n.s.)
PS3LB October 18th 2008 DDZN Crushers 2-1
GB November 3rd 2008 DDZN GTA-BOMBERS 2-0 (n.s.)
GTAF November 28th 2008 DDZN EXILES 3-1
GTAF Gang League 2009January 13th 2009 DDZN YARDIES 2-0
GTAF Gang League 2009January 17th 2009 DDZN The Crook Department 2-0
GTAF Gang League 2009February 7th 2009 DDZN EXILES 2-0
GTAF Gang League 2009February 20th 2009 DDZN SRS 2-0
GTAF Gang League 2009August 13th 2009 DDZN TEC 0-2
---
Battles as D12
GTAF Race LBSat. Nov. 21st '09 D12 YARDIES
1-2
GTAF Gang League 2011Thu. Mar. 17th '11 D12 The Damned MC
2-0
GTAF Gang League 2011Thu. Mar. 31st '11 D12 The Damned MC
1-1
GTAF Gang League 2011Fri. Dec. 16th '11 D12 YARDIES
2-0
GTAF Gang League 2011Sun. Dec. 18th '11 D12 SRS
1-1
GTAF Gang League 2011Sun. Dec. 18th '11 D12 SRS
2-0
GTAF Gang League 2011Tue. Dec. 27th '11 D12 YARDIES
2-0
GTAF Friendly MatchFri. Jun. 8th '12 D12 MMD
3-0
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

user posted image
------------
user posted image
------------
user posted imageuser posted image
------------

user posted image
Major Doc: "Shoot any officers you see in there."
Sergeant TASO: "Who? Ours or theirs?"

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

N E V E R F O R G O T T E N

user posted image
too_tricky / Mike12248 (R.I.P.) / gtaman4523 / HTTR / superflare / BrAvA-sOuLjaH-UK
Banana_Poisoning / MidnightBlues / rybyfaktor / grahamH220 / Celtic-Assasinz / barbad1
CCPD / Purple_Kush / Dukus / Hodgey1989 / BatesAvfc / IRISH-TIGER / FinnPup / GTArv
gamesguru / i27h / J4ADM / GTAking33 /kingodhill /
SPECIAL RESPECT TO
Mrs Deejay - Mrs Begovic - Jugganout - General Bodo - mafijeso
KINDERMAN - Dirty bios author
"What I love doing is walking up to some old woman, or some jogger, and making them think I'm normal.
As I get closer, invading their personal space, I see that look in their eye, a little bit of discomfort maybe.
It's then that I flash them my "it's OK, I'm normal" smile. And they relax. Phew! Everything's fine!
Thank god, you had me worried. THEN OUT COMES THE UZI!!! HAHAHAAAA!! PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT!!!

Then the sirens start, and I jump into a car. Now, I wouldn't say I'm a great driver.
I have problems with some of the finer details of this particular activity - like steering, for example.
What's the deal with steering? Why do we have to do that? Can't the robot that lives inside the bonnet do that for me?

Anyhow, I do my best, until I start to smell the burning. Then I have to get out the hell out of there before Death comes a calling.
After that, I usually run for a while, then I try some swimming.
Then they set the helicopters on me, which I think you'll agree is very unfair."

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 07 November 2009 - 04:48 AM Edited by docrikowski, 05 January 2011 - 07:21 PM.

user posted image
[ D12 Slideshow 1 ] - [ D12 Gallery 1 ]

user posted image
QUOTE (Double_Deagle @ Nov 12 2009, 23:41)
do we get a chance to not have goonah get every second post in our thread? biggrin.gif

---
QUOTE (EL84man @ Nov 13 2009, 09:53)
or Eddy. I hate that spining flared pants wearing bastard.

QUOTE (lordjubblydave @ Nov 13 2009, 15:27)
Its not very often you hear a quote like that.
I wish I could say stuff like that in real life, I just have never been given the oppertunity (insert rofl smiley)

QUOTE (EL84man @ Nov 13 2009, 23:02)
oh sh*t. i wrote spining it's suppose to be spinning, now i look like a dunce. confused.gif

---
QUOTE (TASO @ Nov 16 2009, 22:52)
Need some points..Doc, sign me up for both 3 events lol!! biggrin.gif

---
QUOTE (leroy46 @ Nov 18 2009, 23:22)
Sure I am proud we are on worlds but really don't give so much attention on football  lol.gif   icon14.gif
Heard something strange from the window when i was on COD  blush.gif

---
QUOTE (BOCABAY @ Nov 19 2009, 14:37)
...I have to run on a hamster wheel to make my internet work  sad.gif  

---
QUOTE (Double_Deagle @ Nov 19 2009, 19:57)
As if I'd give a f*ck what color my name badge has on others' screens.
Dont know that many people who just sit and stare on their friends list!  confused.gif

---
QUOTE (rnz1369 @ Nov 20 2009, 11:05)
...And you'll learn the "secret" location riko uses, And remember, he ALWAYS carries an rpg.
I remember a coop session on uncharted2 with ex and rob, all of a sudden an enemy almost rpg's us, rob screams; "ITS RIKO!!"

---
QUOTE (TASO @ Nov 21 2009, 13:44)
Ooooo leroy, new "sweety" at home  colgate.gif   ..do me favor, when I come to yo place, I dont wanna see bike in your bed!!  lol.gif   tounge2.gif  

---
QUOTE (Double_Deagle @ Nov 21 2009, 15:29)
I have another one! We were warming up for the race event yesterday nite
and Taso was going a strange line on "Driving while High".
When Ex asked him "where are you going Taso?" he replied "It's a short cut, but it's not good!"  lol.gif

---
QUOTE (rnz1369 @ Nov 27 2009, 16:55)
steve can snipe you in gta from his xbox when you are playing on your playstation  cool.gif  

---
QUOTE (lordjubblydave @ Nov 30 2009, 16:37)
When are we playing those dweebs from tec. ?  tounge.gif
I dunno why I'm asking though I give away more points than tesco 

---
QUOTE (lordjubblydave @ Mar 26 2010, 15:23)
I was going to say something earlier, but didn't have time so I put my phone away and it stayed on the reply page, but I don't have anything to say now.

---

user posted image

•••••• D12
• [ D12 FORUMS ]
• [ DIRTY MUSIC ]
••• Topic Milestones
• [ Page 12 ]
• [ Page 50 ]
• [ Page 100 ]
• [ Page D1RTY12 ]
• [ 2000th Post ]
---
•••••• UTILITIES
• [ The Freeloader Topic ]
• [ WEB COLOR CHART ]
• [ WORLD CLOCK ]
• [ GFX REQUESTS ]
---
•••••• EVENTS
• [ TURF WARS ]
• [ GTAF Race LB ] Inactive
• [ DTW CUP ] Inactive
• [ DTW FORUM ] Inactive
• [ TDM13 CUP - Closed ]
• [ AIR/GROUND WAR ] Inactive
---
•••••• OTHER GTAF TOPICS
• [ QUIT! ] Inactive
---
•••••• GTA FAN ART & SITES
• [ Liberty City SURVIVOR ]
• [ PATRICK BROWN visual art ]
---
•••••• [ DDZN ]
• [ Miss DDZN 2008 - Videos ]
• [ DDZN TEAM YOUTUBE CHANNEL ]
••• DDZN Topic Milestones
- [ PAGE 100 ]
- [ PAGE 200 ]
- [ PAGE 300 ]
- [ PAGE 400 ]
- [ PAGE 500 ]
- [ PAGE 600 ]
- [ 10.000th post ]

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 07 November 2009 - 04:50 AM

Done!

We're back!

Keepin' it D1RTY. cool.gif

The Guru
  • The Guru

Ghetto Star

• The Connection

Posted 07 November 2009 - 05:36 AM

What's up with the new topic?

EL84man
  • EL84man

Playa

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 07 November 2009 - 06:10 AM

We're back! Great work Doc cookie.gif

lordjubblydave
  • lordjubblydave

Jubbly > RROD

• D1RTY12

Posted 07 November 2009 - 07:17 AM

A few toasts.

To the next 750 pages.
To fallen warriors.
To absent friends
To New Beginings.

Mostly though
To the Begovic, Happy Birthday Doc Father.

Seriously mate have a good day best wishes from all of us.

dov3434
  • dov3434

Gooner

• D1RTY12
  • Commonwealth

Posted 07 November 2009 - 07:25 AM

Looks good. Nice work and Happy Birthday Doc biggrin.gif

1ManArmy
  • 1ManArmy

Pirate

• Members

Posted 07 November 2009 - 08:06 AM

Haha looks great Doc, welcome back! Oh and happy birthday too! biggrin.gif

BOCABAY
  • BOCABAY

Foot Soldier

• D1RTY12

Posted 07 November 2009 - 08:29 AM

looks awesome doc, its good to b back, will post later as already l8 for work, happy birthday major smile.gif

TASO
  • TASO

BORN TO BE WILD

• D1RTY12

Posted 07 November 2009 - 08:39 AM

We are back in bussines!!

rampage_ani.gif D12 rampage_ani.gif

--------------

Major Doc, let me wish all best ma man!! cookie.gif rolleyes.gif

Big-_-t0ny
  • Big-_-t0ny

Twitch.tv/Big_t0ny

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2009 - 09:01 AM

LIKING the new thread, good to hae you guys back, happy b-day too. tounge.gif

Now gtfo of TEC. wink.gif I joke. inlove.gif

Goonah
  • Goonah

Soldier

• Members

Posted 07 November 2009 - 09:06 AM

Go to see ya back Docster! and a Happy Birthday to you!

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 07 November 2009 - 09:07 AM

Emineeeeeem.

Good to be back so fast Dirty Twelve, see you in next years Gang League, i'm sure you'll be in the top.

rnz1369
  • rnz1369

Im too damn old for this nonsense.

• D1RTY12

Posted 07 November 2009 - 09:29 AM

were back! hullo!

YoungJoe94
  • YoungJoe94

Lt. Red Panda

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2009 - 09:44 AM

Wow! Excellent work for the front page D12 smile.gif