D1RTY12 [DDZN]

Trained. Excited. Armed.
21,252 replies to this topic
AbSoLuTiOn
  • AbSoLuTiOn

TFKG<3

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 June 2008 - 09:39 PM

I've managed to join two out of the god-knows how many invites i've had, i really don't know what happening....

lordjubblydave
  • lordjubblydave

Jubbly > RROD

• D1RTY12

Posted 15 June 2008 - 10:45 PM

Sorry guys bed calling me only gotta win last two for a draw night and happy hunting

gtaman4523
  • gtaman4523

Thug

• Members

Posted 15 June 2008 - 11:04 PM

who won ?

ByronG
  • ByronG

Turf Warrior

• Members

Posted 15 June 2008 - 11:07 PM

Great games everyone... enjoyed it biggrin.gif tounge.gif

Crashin so catch up with u all tomorrow icon14.gif sleepy.gif

.Up&Coming.
  • .Up&Coming.

PanzIV

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 June 2008 - 11:37 PM

Sorry I left guys. I had to eat, and then I got tired.
You guys are good. tounge.gif

You liked cars a whole lot in that last TDM. Haha.

Blaz00r
  • Blaz00r

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 15 June 2008 - 11:38 PM Edited by Blaz00r, 15 June 2008 - 11:40 PM.

I think its a draw? mercie_blink.gif
If i remember correct,we lost the first DM,Lost the first TW(4vs6,we kinda had no chance),Lost the second TDM(damn,i hate small places >< they kept sniping us down from god knows where),won the second TW,won the second TDM,well,and the third TW...we were 3 vs too-tricky biggrin.gif so it didn't count as we had some fun and were fooling around(atleast me biggrin.gif i had a car chase with too-tricky which ended up with both of us jumping that ramp near the turf with the RPG next to it flipping our car,and then he killed me suicidal.gif i thought we were fooling around,so i was surprised and later on RPG'ed him in return devil.gif
Great games biggrin.gif

EL84man
  • EL84man

Playa

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 15 June 2008 - 11:45 PM

Did I show up late? I thought I was on time confused.gif . Obviously I need to take another look at time the zone difference.
Sorry guys.

Pretty poor show on my behalf. That prison place is insane! I've never played there before. There's so many towers and high walk ways. I was only just starting to get the hang of it.

Good games though. The last TW I was in with Riko and Blaz00r against Too tricky was a hoot... very one sided but a hoot none the less.

Blaz00r
  • Blaz00r

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 15 June 2008 - 11:57 PM

QUOTE (EL84man @ Jun 15 2008, 23:45)
Did I show up late? I thought I was on time confused.gif . Obviously I need to take another look at time the zone difference.
Sorry guys.

Pretty poor show on my behalf. That prison place is insane! I've never played there before. There's so many towers and high walk ways. I was only just starting to get the hang of it.

Good games though. The last TW I was in with Riko and Blaz00r against Too tricky was a hoot... very one sided but a hoot none the less.

Hehe,i don't think any of us played seriously in that last TW biggrin.gif

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars
  • Best Gang 2013 - D1RTY12
    Best Event 2011 "Turf Wars"

Posted 16 June 2008 - 12:28 AM Edited by docrikowski, 16 June 2008 - 12:33 AM.

Hi guys! Thanks to u all that joined and fought till the end! Technically was a draw (3-3). But I think we should declare Apocalyps3 the winners. They made more money and racked up more kills. I'll post tomorrow the math and the notes about each match (best player of each team in each match, money and so on). It's true though that we had many problems. AbSoLuTiOn_02, AntiTripleSix and bocabay were there but couldn't join any match for connection issues. We'll have to sort this out in the future and for the next war. The inviting system didn't work, at all! We have to see how to solve this connection and re-joining issues. (More people inviting? Other person hosting?) Their team had no sort of problem a part for the fact that Falt wouldn't join his own team instead of ours!?!?! dontgetit.gif (Erados??? I was so surprised u weren't in! What happened?)
We had to call in a DDZN mate (thank u man! icon14.gif ) GlobalKlaus, he played in 5 matches. I said before in a post we wouldn't use any subs. So I broke the law. blush.gif I did it because we couldn't get 3 of our own members to join (connection issues) and because a 6/7 vs 3 first TDM would have been no fun. Too uneven. Basically all the matches were played with uneven teams, and this made the difference. APOCALYPS3 won the first 3 (2 TDM - 1 TW). We won the rest (1 TDM - 2 TW). The team with the more members always won.
IMO they were better and deserve a win. It's no K.O for DDZN, we drew in matches (the last one was a 3 vs 1 only because ByronG and PanzIV decided to leave, no connection issues in this case) sly.gif wink.gif
They made more money so in terms of GTA MP rules (both TDM and TW), they won. sad.gif icon14.gif
I sucked though cryani.gif I was angry because of the technical stuff and I was very, very bitching about this sh*t not working, sending invites for nothing. Couldn't solve the problems, couldn't focus and in the meantime I was killed every fu*kin minute. Sorry guys for my poor show. icon13.gif confused.gif colgate.gif biggrin.gif
(learning ByronG smiley language...lol)

tjbcosmic: yes u were late, but tks for coming. U fought and helped a lot. Great fighter as usual. Next time check this link WORLD CLOCK tounge2.gif
Blaz00r: great games. U played very good! Best DDZN player in a couple of tough matches.
AbSoLuTiOn_02, AntiTripleSix, bocabay: so sorry guys. We'll fix this next war! Tks for being there! icon14.gif
Lord: thanks for playing! No problem u left. U said before u could play only in the first part, so it's OK man. Good fighter! icon14.gif

I'll update the rest tomorrow! See u guys in LC! Next time we'll K.O. them! (I hope sigh.gif )

And THANKS APOCALYPS3 for being there, fighting hard, having fun. You're a great and skilled team. CONGRATULATIONS!

tootricky
  • tootricky

Totally Fraked

• Members

Posted 16 June 2008 - 12:38 AM Edited by tootricky, 16 June 2008 - 12:54 AM.

Good fun guys!

Did anyone guess that the prison is my favourite arena? tounge2.gif

Sniped a few of you good in those games, especially you Doc: A couple of one shot kills. tounge2.gif

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 16 June 2008 - 12:57 AM

QUOTE (tootricky @ Jun 16 2008, 01:38)
Good fun guys!

Sniped a few of you good in those games, especially you Doc: A couple of one shot kills. tounge2.gif

Bad night for me...

EL84man
  • EL84man

Playa

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 16 June 2008 - 01:00 AM

I think I prefer the industrial estate to the prison for TDM... More places to hide so people on the roofs and walk ways have a harder time seeing you.

Yeah once again sorry guys for being late confused.gif Next time I'll make sure I'm there on time.

lordjubblydave
  • lordjubblydave

Jubbly > RROD

• D1RTY12

Posted 16 June 2008 - 05:02 AM

QUOTE (tootricky @ Jun 16 2008, 00:38)
Good fun guys!

You sniped me one too many times so i snuck up and shot you while you were busy shooting although you did repay the favour a minute later lol doc do i get a prize for racking up most kills in first tdm i think we would have won that first match with a full side so officially its a draw sort of no well done guys

gtaman4523
  • gtaman4523

Thug

• Members

Posted 16 June 2008 - 05:05 AM

congratz on the draw

EL84man
  • EL84man

Playa

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 16 June 2008 - 07:42 AM

QUOTE (Blaz00r @ Jun 15 2008, 23:57)
QUOTE (EL84man @ Jun 15 2008, 23:45)
Sorry guys.

Hehe,i don't think any of us played seriously in that last TW biggrin.gif

Yeah, with our rolling, jumping and burnouts... I think that was only me though biggrin.gif If only I'd have had a Dukes, I could have made so much smoke.

Riko was pretty patient waiting for us to finish rolling about and let us get in the car.

lordjubblydave
  • lordjubblydave

Jubbly > RROD

• D1RTY12

Posted 16 June 2008 - 09:11 AM

Time now to pack the ol war helmet away and take an extended leave of duty i wont be around liberty city way much for a couple of weeks due to overtime you might catch me on a tuesday and wednesday afternoon but other than that ill be either at work or asleep boo

ByronG
  • ByronG

Turf Warrior

• Members

Posted 16 June 2008 - 09:43 AM

As i said in our thread i honestly thought it was all the matches done??? blush.gif

You lot played really well n i got slaughtered suicidal.gif

When we do another 1 maybe we do 3 then have a 20 min break or summin? sleepy.gif turn.gif ph34r.gif devil.gif

Catch u all later tonight icon14.gif biggrin.gif tounge.gif

BOCABAY
  • BOCABAY

Foot Soldier

• D1RTY12

Posted 16 June 2008 - 09:44 AM

Howdy guys, i apologise about last night, going to get my dads m8 to come up and have a look at network settings, i dont have a clue about that sort of stuff, done the port forwarding thing but to no avail, strange because cod4 works fine online and so does fifa.

As i said last night, it lets me hosts games fine. played a 7 player deathmatch last which i hosted and won by about $400

i joined a quick match without getting kicked out which was weird as it kept rejecting invites from Riko, Byron and Lorddubbly.

God im rambling here, better get back to work cool.gif

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 16 June 2008 - 10:29 AM Edited by docrikowski, 23 June 2008 - 10:11 AM.

Guys, here's the record for yesterday matches. Enjoy, u stats lovers biggrin.gif

DIRTY DOZEN vs APOCALYPS3
3 - 3 (TDM: 1 - 2 / TW: 2 - 1 ) - TOTAL MONEY: 18.252 $ - 26.203 $

3 TDM alternated with 3 TW - 20 minutes each - AA disallow - Blips Far - Traffic medium - Peds low - No Police - Friendly fire OFF

First TDM - Colony Island - Assault Rifles - Time of the day: midnight - Weather: foggy.
(4 vs 6) Blaz00r - GlobalKlaus - lordjubblydave - RikoBegovic VS ByronG - PanzIV - too_tricky - BowZa28 - Beanmike - Riobnt
MONEY: 4.465 $ - 7.003 $
Best DDZN: lordjubblydave (21/16) - Best APOCALYPS3: Riobnt (18/3)
Others: Blaz00r (15/14) - RikoBegovic (5/15) - BowZa28 (17/7) - PanzIV (11/10) - beanmike (8/9) - too_tricky (5/5) - ByronG (4/10)

First TW - Alderney - Assault Rifles - Time of the day and weather: Random.
(4 vs 6) Blaz00r - GlobalKlaus - lordjubblydave - RikoBegovic VS ByronG - PanzIV - too_tricky - BowZa28 - Beanmike - Riobnt
MONEY: 1.316 $ - 7.718 $
Best DDZN: Blaz00r (12/9/1) - Best APOCALYPS3: BowZa28 (14/5/2)
Others: RikoBegovic (6/8/2) - Globalklaus (2/12/1) - lordjubblydave (2/8/1) - ByronG (1/3/2) - too_tricky (4/1/1) - PanzIV (2/6/1) - Riobnt (7/5/4)

Second TDM - Prison - Weapons: powerful - Time of the day and weather: Random.
(4 vs 5 then in the last 10 minutes 5 vs 5) Blaz00r - GlobalKlaus - lordjubblydave - RikoBegovic - tjbcosmic VS ByronG - PanzIV - too_tricky - BowZa28 - Beanmike
MONEY: 1.385 $ - 4.248 $
Best DDZN: tjbcosmic (4/3) - Best APOCALYPS3: PanzIV & too_tricky (11/1)
Others: RikoBegovic (2/13)

Second TW - Dukes Broker - Weapons: all - Time of the day: midnight - Weather: foggy.
(5 vs 4 then in the last 3 minutes 5 vs 3) Blaz00r - GlobalKlaus - lordjubblydave - RikoBegovic - tjbcosmic VS ByronG - too_tricky - BowZa28 - PanzIV
MONEY: 4.584 $ - 3.080 $
Best DDZN: lordjubblydave (5/5/?) - Best APOCALYPS3: BowZa28 (13/6/?)
Others: RikoBegovic (5/8/?)

Third TDM - Bohan - Weapons: standard - Time of the day: midnight - Weather: rain.
(4 vs 3) Blaz00r - GlobalKlaus - RikoBegovic - tjbcosmic VS ByronG - too_tricky - PanzIV
MONEY: 2.787 $ - 1.487 $
Best DDZN: Blaz00r (14/2) - Best APOCALYPS3: too_tricky (6/6)
Others: RikoBegovic (2/9) - tjbcosmic (8/1) - Globalklaus (2/3) - PanzIV (7/12) - ByronG (2/9)

Third TW - Bohan - Weapons: powerful - Time of the day: midnight - Weather: rain.
(3 vs 1) Blaz00r - RikoBegovic - tjbcosmic VS too_tricky
MONEY: 3.715 $ - 2.667 $
Best DDZN: RikoBegovic (3/0/?) - Best APOCALYPS3: too_tricky (4/9/?)

Blaz00r
  • Blaz00r

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 16 June 2008 - 11:02 AM

Here are some pics i took of the scores,didn't take them all tho(AKA didn't take pics of the matches we sucked at biggrin.gif )
Oh,and its all messed up,so i don't really know what pic belongs to what match,figure this out by yourselves xD

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Blaz00r
  • Blaz00r

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 16 June 2008 - 11:13 AM Edited by Blaz00r, 16 June 2008 - 11:16 AM.

BTW,I hate TDM in small places!! There were some cases i couldn't figure out who's with me and who's against me cuz everybody was crouching and the color didn't show up,and the map is too small!!it got me killed sometimes and firing my own team mates whatsthat.gif
In fact,it also happened in one of the TW...i don't remember who,was crouching near a turf,and another person was crouching aswell and they were close(one was taking cover behind a wall and one standing on the stairs near that turf with the stairs ahead of it) I didn't know who's with me and who's against me,i must've been looking so dumb blush.gif
Another BTW,doc,i didn't think the last TW was serious,i thought it was just for fun as it was unfair,i could do much better biggrin.gif

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 16 June 2008 - 11:40 AM

QUOTE (Blaz00r @ Jun 16 2008, 12:13)
BTW,I hate TDM in small places!! There were some cases i couldn't figure out who's with me and who's against me cuz everybody was crouching and the color didn't show up,and the map is too small!!it got me killed sometimes and firing my own team mates whatsthat.gif
In fact,it also happened in one of the TW...i don't remember who,was crouching near a turf,and another person was crouching aswell and they were close(one was taking cover behind a wall and one standing on the stairs near that turf with the stairs ahead of it) I didn't know who's with me and who's against me,i must've been looking so dumb blush.gif
Another BTW,doc,i didn't think the last TW was serious,i thought it was just for fun as it was unfair,i could do much better biggrin.gif

Thanks for the pics man! Good work. I already updated the results with the info from the pics. If u want u can edit the post and take them out, or just leave them there, it's up to u. Tks icon14.gif

I hate TDM in small places too. But hey, we have to be able to fight everywhere, anytime, anyway. biggrin.gif
In TW it's easier. Either u r a "white" russian guy or u r a "black" jamaican one. But it's true there was some confusion yesterday. Globalklaus tried to kill me so hard during one TW... lol

About the last TW. Yeah it wasn't serious. We even started to punch each other just for fun, remember? But it counts in the war scores because PanzIV and ByronG decided to leave the game. They had no connection issues and it was still an official match. We could have made much more money in that TW and we didn't so just to make it a bit more fair for the lone ranger, too_tricky. But, it counts in the end, considering the fact that we played 3 matches with 4 people because 3 couldn't join for connection issues... turn.gif

Apocalyps3 had no sort of problem in this area, their members left for other reasons... whatsthat.gif

EL84man
  • EL84man

Playa

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 16 June 2008 - 11:49 AM

Great work typing all that stuff up Riko icon14.gif It's good to have a recap.

BowZa28
  • BowZa28

New Account: Bowz

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 16 June 2008 - 12:00 PM Edited by BowZa28, 16 June 2008 - 12:02 PM.

QUOTE (EL84man @ Jun 16 2008, 12:49)

icon14.gif

It would have been better if both teams were eqaul all through the matches though. Lets do it again sometime icon14.gif

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 16 June 2008 - 12:06 PM Edited by docrikowski, 16 June 2008 - 12:09 PM.

QUOTE (BowZa28 @ Jun 16 2008, 13:00)
QUOTE (EL84man @ Jun 16 2008, 12:49)

icon14.gif

It would have been better if both teams were eqaul all through the matches though. Lets do it again sometime icon14.gif

Next sunday?
And your team? New thread or not?
(we had connection issues for 3 members, too bad)

ALSO: FOR DDZN
Guys add all of your DDZN teammates in your PSN list. This way we have more options in inviting them back to a game they couldn't join at the start because of connection issues.

Yesterday I set up a custom match with all private slots. Was it this the problem maybe? I don't know. What do u think guys? Maybe next time we try a simple one slot reservations and hope random people doesn't get in. If they get in we kick them out.

tjbcosmic: tks! I do it for fun and for the gang. With no war stats there would be no reason to have gang warfare, right?

lordjubblydave
  • lordjubblydave

Jubbly > RROD

• D1RTY12

Posted 16 June 2008 - 12:45 PM Edited by lordjubblydave, 16 June 2008 - 02:51 PM.

Ha ha that was me behind the wall and too tricky on stairs right at the end of the match you were standing right in the line of my headshot while you were deciding who was who then you died and i got too tricky and the turf that little standoff had me in stitches

tootricky
  • tootricky

Totally Fraked

• Members

Posted 16 June 2008 - 01:19 PM

There is a new APOCALYPS3 thread:

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=357378

ByronG
  • ByronG

Turf Warrior

• Members

Posted 16 June 2008 - 01:29 PM

blush.gif blush.gif blush.gif blush.gif
Need i say more...

Nice 1 doc... you certainly got it all lol (git) moto_whistle.gif

Im in any match on sunday...until the end i swear

again...sorry to all especially Tricky suicidal.gif

Thanks to tricky we have a new thread... so revenge is sweet in the hands of
er... the ones that lost in the first place??? mercie_blink.gif
I mean ..im in sunday or whenever? tounge2.gif cool.gif icon14.gif

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 16 June 2008 - 02:29 PM Edited by docrikowski, 16 June 2008 - 03:57 PM.

DDZN!
See my sig? Like it? Wanna your own gang dog tag? U can now!
Just tell me the text u want below your PSN name that is in the dog tag (in mine it says DDZN PS3) and I'll send to u via PM your new sig! cool.gif
Below, where it says "Soldiers of Fortune" u guys can write what u want!

COME ON DDZN! LET'S WEAR OUR COLOURS!

lordjubblydave
  • lordjubblydave

Jubbly > RROD

• D1RTY12

Posted 16 June 2008 - 03:50 PM

Sorry about my double posts and stuff i post via my phone it does weird stuff sometimes i dont use a computer at work anyway i would def be available for a rematch. If its 10 on sunday ill be able to play a similar amount of games as last night or if there are less games or its earlier like sunday 8 ish or something i will be around for the duration

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users