Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars
  • Best Gang 2013 - D1RTY12
    Best Event 2011 "Turf Wars"

Posted 22 July 2008 - 02:30 PM

Now I'm not so sure too... But if we are short of players I'll definitely play.
We need more people for the match. DDZN! Sign up!

lordjubblydave
  • lordjubblydave

Jubbly > RROD

• D1RTY12

Posted 22 July 2008 - 02:52 PM

The swat match is on its gonna be a one off tdm aa off blips far bohan its pencilled in for either wednesday or friday evening @ 11pm nothing definate they cant commit but if they are on they will come im looking for an epic battle so hopefully an 8vs8 so if your on that time and i invite you bring your biggest gun

AbSoLuTiOn
  • AbSoLuTiOn

TFKG<3

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 July 2008 - 02:55 PM

I'm in Jubbly, haven't dona GB game yet and i really want to.

lordjubblydave
  • lordjubblydave

Jubbly > RROD

• D1RTY12

Posted 22 July 2008 - 03:01 PM Edited by lordjubblydave, 22 July 2008 - 03:25 PM.

QUOTE (AbSoLuTiOn @ Jul 22 2008, 14:55)
I'm in Jubbly, haven't dona GB game yet and i really want to.

Cool so thats abs and gk def with doc and myself as possibles anyone else Double agent ? Tjb ? Ak fob ?

Globalklaus
  • Globalklaus

I have text here.

• Members

Posted 22 July 2008 - 03:19 PM

Thursday at 9? Count me in.

p.s
Let's have a strategy to neber eber play TMW again tounge.gif

lordjubblydave
  • lordjubblydave

Jubbly > RROD

• D1RTY12

Posted 22 July 2008 - 03:24 PM

But i like team mafia work and im beginning to like cops n crooks too i must be weird

AbSoLuTiOn
  • AbSoLuTiOn

TFKG<3

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 July 2008 - 03:38 PM

TMW is awesome, so is CnC, i'd be happy to play them any time.

Globalklaus
  • Globalklaus

I have text here.

• Members

Posted 22 July 2008 - 03:53 PM

Cops n crooks is fun as hell, methinks.

TMW, however, is the DEBIL devil.gif

AbSoLuTiOn
  • AbSoLuTiOn

TFKG<3

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 July 2008 - 03:55 PM

I probably like TMW so much because it was literally the only thing i played online when i got GTA, it's hella fun and is a bit of a break of the mindless killing of TDM.

Globalklaus
  • Globalklaus

I have text here.

• Members

Posted 22 July 2008 - 03:56 PM

The debil, I say. The DEBIL! devil.gif

BowZa28
  • BowZa28

New Account: Bowz

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 22 July 2008 - 03:57 PM

QUOTE (Globalklaus @ Jul 22 2008, 16:56)
The debil, I say. The DEBIL! devil.gif

Just cos you lost...

tounge2.gif

Globalklaus
  • Globalklaus

I have text here.

• Members

Posted 22 July 2008 - 04:01 PM

QUOTE (BowZa28 @ Jul 22 2008, 15:57)
QUOTE (Globalklaus @ Jul 22 2008, 16:56)
The debil, I say. The DEBIL!  devil.gif

Just cos you lost...

tounge2.gif

Yeah I suck at it- and I hate it. Kind of goes hand in hand, you know.

(the debil)

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 22 July 2008 - 04:18 PM

DZN sign up for:

user posted image

Details and stuff in TW front page devil.gif

AbSoLuTiOn
  • AbSoLuTiOn

TFKG<3

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 July 2008 - 07:41 PM

We've been challenged by GaGangsta Suck (is that right?) for the 28th, not sure what time though.

Where these the guys BrAvA warned us about?

lordjubblydave
  • lordjubblydave

Jubbly > RROD

• D1RTY12

Posted 22 July 2008 - 07:49 PM

QUOTE (AbSoLuTiOn @ Jul 22 2008, 19:41)
We've been challenged by GaGangsta Suck (is that right?) for the 28th, not sure what time though.

Where these the guys BrAvA warned us about?

no, they're a different team these are the guys who are number one in the u.s league, i've been chatting to the leader on and off all week he seems cool they're playing lyps3 before us, i think so if they get any troubles i will cancel it

AbSoLuTiOn
  • AbSoLuTiOn

TFKG<3

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 July 2008 - 09:41 PM

You lot may remember me talking about my Cat possibly being put down a few days/weeks ago. It didn't happen and he was a bit healthier for a little while. But he's gotten a bit worse and there is a high chance that he is Getting put down tomorrow, and i've been feeling a bit sh*tty all day because of it.

I took some pictures of him today seeing as it is highly likely the last day i'll spend with him, if your interested in seeing what he looks like i'll post the pics here.

I feel terrible at the moment as i love my cat, called Lego, and my family has had him for a long time.

I just thought i'd share this with you.

I've never had a pet put down before as my previous cats have died of natural causes, so this is very emotional for me. I know he may just seem like a pet but he is family to me.

cryani.gif cryani.gif cryani.gif cryani.gif

Anyway....

beanmike206
  • beanmike206

• Members

Posted 22 July 2008 - 10:13 PM

hello fine fellows

care to join: http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=363837 that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif

like my artwork doc? drew it myself smile.gif

Blaz00r
  • Blaz00r

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 23 July 2008 - 02:01 AM

QUOTE (AbSoLuTiOn @ Jul 22 2008, 23:41)
You lot may remember me talking about my Cat possibly being put down a few days/weeks ago. It didn't happen and he was a bit healthier for a little while. But he's gotten a bit worse and there is a high chance that he is Getting put down tomorrow, and i've been feeling a bit sh*tty all day because of it.

I took some pictures of him today seeing as it is highly likely the last day i'll spend with him, if your interested in seeing what he looks like i'll post the pics here.

I feel terrible at the moment as i love my cat, called Lego, and my family has had him for a long time.

I've never had a pet put down before as my previous cats have died of natural causes, so this is very emotional for me. I know he may just seem like a pet but he is family to me.

Anyway....

Ah,i know exactly how you feel...poor fella sad.gif

EL84man
  • EL84man

Playa

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 23 July 2008 - 02:09 AM

QUOTE (AbSoLuTiOn @ Jul 23 2008, 07:41)

Anyway....

Sorry to hear that man. My dog got really sick last year and they were going to put her down but they found out what was the matter with her, so it didn't end up happening... I know exactly how you feel. sad.gif

lordjubblydave
  • lordjubblydave

Jubbly > RROD

• D1RTY12

Posted 23 July 2008 - 09:08 AM

help needed
guys, i recently realized that with classic controls you can press L1 to shoot as well as circle so the past week i have been trying to switch to that so that i don't have to stop aiming to fire as before i always lined up shot with thumb then used same thumb to fire, but if i use L1 to fire i can soot and aim and strafe at the same time, so i have been trying to use L1, but i can't do it aaargh, and my game is really suffering as a consequence i played an aa on tdm last night against randoms and i didnt get a single kill in the first 5 min of game but had been shot plenty which i have not experienced since i started.
so i need some of your sneaky shooting tips cos right now i cant shoot for sh*t, i also noticed some of you take me out from silly distances but i can never seem to do that to other people.
where im trying to change my controls i seem to have forgot everything else that was kind of natural before, how do you all get your headshots lined up i used to aim for feet and raise the crosshairs but this does not work anymore please help i have turned into a noob suicidal.gif suicidal.gif suicidal.gif suicidal.gif suicidal.gif

AbSoLuTiOn
  • AbSoLuTiOn

TFKG<3

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 July 2008 - 09:38 AM

Generally due to recoil on the weapons the guns drifts up slightly when you shoot, try to aim just below the head and you could end up with a head shot, or you could just start shooting at a person, maybe get a few bars of their health down and move the cross hairs up towards their body.

That didn't seem to make sense to me in words as it did in my head.... mercie_blink.gif

lordjubblydave
  • lordjubblydave

Jubbly > RROD

• D1RTY12

Posted 23 July 2008 - 09:40 AM

QUOTE (AbSoLuTiOn @ Jul 23 2008, 09:38)
Generally due to recoil on the weapons the guns drifts up slightly when you shoot, try to aim just below the head and you could end up with a head shot, or you could just start shooting at a person, maybe get a few bars of their health down and move the cross hairs up towards their body.

That didn't seem to make sense to me in words as it did in my head.... mercie_blink.gif

thats what i used to do start at the bottom and work up but its not bloody working im gonna go practice right now

lordjubblydave
  • lordjubblydave

Jubbly > RROD

• D1RTY12

Posted 23 July 2008 - 10:53 AM Edited by lordjubblydave, 23 July 2008 - 11:02 AM.

tomorrow nights match
Date & Time:
Thu 24 Jul 2008, 9:00 PM BST

Players:
4v4
Weapon Set:
Powerful Weapons

Games (Best of...):
Game 1 Map:
Liberty City - Cops 'n Crooks
Game 2 Map:
Dukes/Broker - Turf War
Game 3 Map:
Bohan - Team Deathmatch

Dirty Dozen line up
Confirmed Absolution, GlobalKlaus
Possibles LordJubblydave , viddy_pirate.gif

rampage_ani.gif rampage_ani.gif rampage_ani.gif rampage_ani.gif rampage_ani.gif rampage_ani.gif rampage_ani.gif rampage_ani.gif rampage_ani.gif rampage_ani.gif rampage_ani.gif

Monday nights Match

Date & Time:
Mon 28 Jul 2008, 11:00 PM BST

Players:
4v4
Weapon Set:
Powerful Weapons

Games (Best of...):
Game 1 Map:
Docks - Team Deathmatch
Game 2 Map:
Alderney - Turf War
Game 3 Map:

Who is up for monday night from what ive gathered they should be pretty good they are the same gang that is top of the u.s. ladder

Dirty Dozen Line up monday
Confirmed ABSOLUTION
Possible Lordjubblydave

AbSoLuTiOn
  • AbSoLuTiOn

TFKG<3

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 July 2008 - 11:01 AM

I'm all for taking part in the Monday match, unless it seems a bit unfair that i play two in a row, then i'll be a sub.

Blaz00r
  • Blaz00r

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 23 July 2008 - 01:27 PM Edited by Blaz00r, 23 July 2008 - 01:42 PM.

QUOTE ([SIZE=7)
tomorrow nights match [/SIZE]
Date & Time:
Thu 24 Jul 2008, 9:00 PM BST

Players:
4v4
Weapon Set:
Powerful Weapons

Games (Best of...):
Game 1 Map:
Game 2 Map:
Dukes/Broker - Turf War
Game 3 Map:
Bohan - Team Deathmatch

Dirty Dozen line up
Confirmed Absolution, GlobalKlaus
Possibles LordJubblydave , viddy_pirate.gif

rampage_ani.gif   rampage_ani.gif   rampage_ani.gif   rampage_ani.gif   rampage_ani.gif   rampage_ani.gif   rampage_ani.gif   rampage_ani.gif   rampage_ani.gif   rampage_ani.gif   rampage_ani.gif

Monday nights Match

Date & Time:
Mon 28 Jul 2008, 11:00 PM BST

Players:
4v4
Weapon Set:
Powerful Weapons

Games (Best of...):
Game 1 Map:
Docks - Team Deathmatch
Game 2 Map:
Alderney - Turf War
Game 3 Map:

Who is up for monday night from what ive gathered they should be pretty good they are the same gang that is top of the u.s. ladder

Dirty Dozen Line up monday
Confirmed ABSOLUTION
Possible Lordjubblydave

Its a bit of problem for me to play all those 9pm matches...can't it be 10 pm? then im there for sure

lordjubblydave
  • lordjubblydave

Jubbly > RROD

• D1RTY12

Posted 23 July 2008 - 01:31 PM

Mondays match is 11pm uk so i guess thats good for you ?

Blaz00r
  • Blaz00r

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 23 July 2008 - 01:42 PM

QUOTE (lordjubblydave @ Jul 23 2008, 15:31)
Mondays match is 11pm uk so i guess thats good for you ?

oohhh...yes lol.gif Im in then icon14.gif

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 23 July 2008 - 01:59 PM Edited by docrikowski, 23 July 2008 - 02:18 PM.

TOMORROW MATCH
Guys I'm sorry I can't be in the fight tomorrow... That sucks but I really can't cryani.gif
PLEASE TAKE PICS OR NOTES OF THE MATCH, PLEEEEEEASE

MONDAY MATCH
Count me in icon14.gif

@ AbSo: I'm sorry for your cat. I love cats! I have one in my ship. All black cat! Pirate cat cool.gif I used to have two... One it's gone a few years ago sad.gif

EDIT: hey, have u seen it? L.C.E. won against NBK too! Those damn blipsallers sneaky2.gif

I'll update the upcoming matches in front page icon14.gif DONE!

@ DDZN
Fellow gangsters I really think we should recruit one more member and generally be open to recruit when we think we need to. There's a lot of activity for the gang and a lot of matches. And sometime is hard to even get 4 people to play in a GB match... Some members are less active because stuff in real life (ZzzBoy and AntiTripleSix, but they'll be back...) and I think there's no harm in not being strictly loyal to the number in the gang name. I mean we are a platoon after all and we can play in a max of 8 x game, the important thing is to stay "dirty" not be just 12 (or 13). We can be an entire army if we want. What do you think?
I'm not talking to be like a 30 gang but we could be open to reach a max of 20, maybe?
The reason why I'm saying this is because we have a voulonteer that I think that deserves to be a DDZN. U all know him from TW: capitalraider
He'd like to join us. Do we invite him?

explicitmo
  • explicitmo

insane crazy, driving ms. daisy

• D1RTY12

Posted 23 July 2008 - 02:10 PM

QUOTE (docrikowski @ Jul 23 2008, 15:59)
EDIT: hey, have u seen it? L.C.E. won against NBK too! Those damn blipsallers sneaky2.gif

Where are the stats of your match against them? I wanna see who of you played them.

Let's see how good they are with blips all when BowZa, Beanmike and Banana_Poisoning can all make it to that fight. devil.gif

Blaz00r
  • Blaz00r

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 23 July 2008 - 02:22 PM

QUOTE (explicitmo @ Jul 23 2008, 16:10)
QUOTE (docrikowski @ Jul 23 2008, 15:59)
EDIT: hey, have u seen it? L.C.E. won against NBK too! Those damn blipsallers  sneaky2.gif

Where are the stats of your match against them? I wanna see who of you played them.

Let's see how good they are with blips all when BowZa, Beanmike and Banana_Poisoning can all make it to that fight. devil.gif

Ah,with blips team we were able to easily beat them 100%...and the same guys played with us except for perky something...whocares and landsomething played with us aswell...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users