D1RTY12 [DDZN]

Trained. Excited. Armed.
21,356 replies to this topic
-M-
  • -M-

Dirty Warrior

• Members

Posted 19 July 2008 - 07:40 PM

Aww man, can't believe we lost. Those guys clearly take the fun out of GTA. Who picks the settings? If we can maybe next time we do Bohan TW, team blips. The worst shooter stays at the top of the staircase. We get a Sniper on the tracks. And one more in a car patroling those two turfs.

I hate people that try and claim all three turfs, it only takes two to win. Maybe get in in the last 3 mins they will think we don't want it and then BAM!... Just a lil' strategy for next time...

lordjubblydave
  • lordjubblydave

Jubbly > RROD

• D1RTY12

Posted 19 July 2008 - 07:44 PM

Ok ive had some wine and beers and now im officially a littlie bit er jubbly

Celtic_Assasinz
  • Celtic_Assasinz

Call me the bus driver, coz I'll take you to school

• Members

Posted 19 July 2008 - 07:49 PM

QUOTE (lordjubblydave @ Jul 19 2008, 20:02)
QUOTE (Celtic_Assasinz @ Jul 19 2008, 18:14)
QUOTE (lordjubblydave @ Jul 19 2008, 13:28)

i dunno if any of you remeber but a couple of weeks ago i was invited to a tdm and there was this kick ass gang playing in it called SWAT, they were really well organised and stuff one sniper two guys running around killing everyone and a couple of guys that would flank you they all used mics very effectively and obviously were talking to each other and they were all excellent players very skilled.

Anyway i saw them playing and thought they would be good to play against so i have been hassling them for weeks now and they have agreed to a match a "friendly?" Team Death Match so who is in ?

im going to assume its an 8vs8 for now because they have enough players it will be aa off blips team in bohan to give us a bit more of a level playing field

I think this is the clan I once encountered in a TDM, well it was actually my brother playing, which pissed me off as I wanted to see how good this clan actually was.

lordjubblydave, was is an auto aim on or off game. I seen them in a AA on game.
They were good tactically, as you could tell they were using headsets, flanking certain teams. To be honest though, they weren't all that skillful from long range.

If it's the same team I seen, they aint all that good.

I was disapointed that after the game, my bro passed me the controller and they all left the room. Gutted.

It was an aa off game i was in and i couldnt get close to them the second i was in range i was dead i finished with like 4 kills and something stupid like 15 deaths which doesnt happen that often @ dozen it sounds like a weird match yo all had earlier unlucky guys

I wonder if it's the same clan then or if my bro was playing with AA off, I was sure it was on. I remember they all had their name as "SWAT_xxxxxxxxxx"

Unlucky about the match guys.

Blaz00r
  • Blaz00r

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 19 July 2008 - 08:16 PM

TW tonight right?

lordjubblydave
  • lordjubblydave

Jubbly > RROD

• D1RTY12

Posted 19 July 2008 - 09:01 PM

QUOTE (Celtic_Assasinz @ Jul 19 2008, 19:49)
QUOTE (lordjubblydave @ Jul 19 2008, 20:02)
QUOTE (Celtic_Assasinz @ Jul 19 2008, 18:14)
QUOTE (lordjubblydave @ Jul 19 2008, 13:28)

i dunno if any of you remeber but a couple of weeks ago i was invited to a tdm and there was this kick ass gang playing in it called SWAT, they were really well organised and stuff one sniper two guys running around killing everyone and a couple of guys that would flank you they all used mics very effectively and obviously were talking to each other and they were all excellent players very skilled.

Anyway i saw them playing and thought they would be good to play against so i have been hassling them for weeks now and they have agreed to a match a "friendly?" Team Death Match so who is in ?

im going to assume its an 8vs8 for now because they have enough players it will be aa off blips team in bohan to give us a bit more of a level playing field

I think this is the clan I once encountered in a TDM, well it was actually my brother playing, which pissed me off as I wanted to see how good this clan actually was.

lordjubblydave, was is an auto aim on or off game. I seen them in a AA on game.
They were good tactically, as you could tell they were using headsets, flanking certain teams. To be honest though, they weren't all that skillful from long range.

If it's the same team I seen, they aint all that good.

I was disapointed that after the game, my bro passed me the controller and they all left the room. Gutted.

It was an aa off game i was in and i couldnt get close to them the second i was in range i was dead i finished with like 4 kills and something stupid like 15 deaths which doesnt happen that often @ dozen it sounds like a weird match yo all had earlier unlucky guys

I wonder if it's the same clan then or if my bro was playing with AA off, I was sure it was on. I remember they all had their name as "SWAT_xxxxxxxxxx"

Unlucky about the match guys.

Ok for the record i cant actually focus on my phone now but yeah they are the same guys with swat blah blah as their psn t.dz all had names like braineater or swatskullbrusher or one is def swatladyluck and another is swatdeathdealer honestly they are the nuts with aa off does this post make sense ?

Celtic_Assasinz
  • Celtic_Assasinz

Call me the bus driver, coz I'll take you to school

• Members

Posted 19 July 2008 - 09:04 PM

haha makes perfect sense mate.. They were the same guys, I remember they had stupid names like some SWAT callsigns.

Blaz00r
  • Blaz00r

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 19 July 2008 - 09:16 PM

Lol i managed to fly an annihilator without the tail lol.gif Its funny as hell,the chopper keeps spinning in the air and you can do some great stunts lol.gif I got to the other side of LC like this,funny sh*t lol.gif

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars
  • Best Gang 2013 - D1RTY12
    Best Event 2011 "Turf Wars"

Posted 19 July 2008 - 10:52 PM Edited by docrikowski, 19 July 2008 - 11:01 PM.

I'll be on line in 35 min... TW!

@ toot and -M-: weapons were set to standard (no RPG) and blips set to all. THIS IS THE RULE IN GB. So even if we host and choose our settings they can claim we didn't play by the GB rules.
I don't think they'll ever accept blips team or weapons powerful...

@ Blaz: we won CnC first round (500$) and they got 1 kill (100$), they won second round (500%) and got one more kill (100$), we killed one in second round (100$). That's why they won 700$ to 600$. Stupid mode... Stupid site...

GB RULES (link)

Blaz00r
  • Blaz00r

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 19 July 2008 - 11:55 PM

Theres another GB match in sunday after lyps battle right?
And riko,ambulance and those kind of trucks are awesome for drivebys...its impossible to hit the passengers from the back,so you can just go ahead of someone and keep shooting him from behind,while he has no chance of hitting you...definitely good strategy,will use next time...where did you get an ambulance from tho? mercie_blink.gif
And i liked the "RPGenius" in your sig lol.gif lol.gif genius! icon14.gif

EL84man
  • EL84man

Playa

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 19 July 2008 - 11:58 PM

Too bad guys, but we can't win them all icon14.gif Blips all is such a different way of playing than we are use to though. I use to try and use the same tactics but I found a good thing to do is stay on foot and move around, that way you can shot them in their cars, especially if AA is on. Maybe we should play some blips all and standard weapons games to figure out some game play ideas.

Blaz00r: I've done that helicopter thing too, it's great!...Mine wasn't on purpose though, I crashed at the airport blush.gif

Blaz00r
  • Blaz00r

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 20 July 2008 - 12:16 AM Edited by Blaz00r, 20 July 2008 - 12:26 AM.

QUOTE (EL84man @ Jul 19 2008, 23:58)
Too bad guys, but we can't win them all icon14.gif Blips all is such a different way of playing than we are use to though. I use to try and use the same tactics but I found a good thing to do is stay on foot and move around, that way you can shot them in their cars, especially if AA is on. Maybe we should play some blips all and standard weapons games to figure out some game play ideas.

Blaz00r: I've done that helicopter thing too, it's great!...Mine wasn't on purpose though, I crashed at the airport blush.gif

Lol first time i done that wasn't on purpose,i accidentally barely touched one of the parking chopper with my own and the tail just disconnected from the body suicidal.gif then i landed and tried entering and it worked,so i done that another couple of times,its awsome lol.gif i even took some pics and video on my phone,might upload to YT so you can see what im talking about biggrin.gif
Edit:
Here it is biggrin.gif

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 20 July 2008 - 02:19 AM

QUOTE (Blaz00r @ Jul 20 2008, 00:55)
Theres another GB match in sunday after lyps battle right?
And riko,ambulance and those kind of trucks are awesome for drivebys...its impossible to hit the passengers from the back,so you can just go ahead of someone and keep shooting him from behind,while he has no chance of hitting you...definitely good strategy,will use next time...where did you get an ambulance from tho? mercie_blink.gif
And i liked the "RPGenius" in your sig lol.gif lol.gif genius! icon14.gif

Blaz: nope. No GB match after the one with 'LYPS3... Anyway in our front page there's a table with the next gang wars... It's there for u guys to check when we're gonna have a gang battle... smile.gif

Globalklaus
  • Globalklaus

I have text here.

• Members

Posted 20 July 2008 - 09:05 AM

Hey. I tried a new thing last night. I slept mercie_blink.gif
Ready to bleed all over lyps3 shoes today.

-M-
  • -M-

Dirty Warrior

• Members

Posted 20 July 2008 - 01:18 PM

What going on tonight in the LYPS3 match? Blaz00r, was it you that didn't want to race? If so the last two games are races so maybe if you drop out then Riko could invite me in. I am the KING of faggios. If you wanna race I'm cool with that though... Let me know. icon14.gif

krashdown
  • krashdown

PSN: Krashdown_

• D1RTY12
  • Australia

Posted 20 July 2008 - 01:26 PM

QUOTE (Blaz00r @ Jul 20 2008, 00:16)

Lol first time i done that wasn't on purpose,i accidentally barely touched one of the parking chopper with my own and the tail just disconnected from the body suicidal.gif then i landed and tried entering and it worked,so i done that another couple of times,its awsome lol.gif i even took some pics and video on my phone,might upload to YT so you can see what im talking about biggrin.gif
Edit:
Here it is biggrin.gif

Yeah its fun to try and land that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif

I have broken the tail rotor off without the tail, i don't know how i did it, but it was just as cool, it doesn't spin as much which is good i spose and there was no smoke.

Blaz00r
  • Blaz00r

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 20 July 2008 - 02:10 PM

QUOTE (krashdown @ Jul 20 2008, 13:26)
QUOTE (Blaz00r @ Jul 20 2008, 00:16)

Edit:
Here it is biggrin.gif

Yeah its fun to try and land that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif

I have broken the tail rotor off without the tail, i don't know how i did it, but it was just as cool, it doesn't spin as much which is good i spose and there was no smoke.

Haha,i'll try that biggrin.gif
The smoke is because when i took off the blades hit the floor (well actually they didn't,but it sounded like it and it started to beep mercie_blink.gif apparently because the tail was missing lol.gif )
Its easy to take off only the tail,just take another annihilator and softly hit the back of another landed one and the tail will go off
@ M
Yeah,i think its good for both you,me and DDZN that you play the races instead of me lol.gif I wanna participate in the cannon ball tho devil.gif (if there is one?)

-M-
  • -M-

Dirty Warrior

• Members

Posted 20 July 2008 - 02:15 PM

Yeah the cannonball is the 4th game and the two races at the end are the 7th and 8th. So if you drop out there after the 6th I'll be waiting for an invite of Riko or Global.

@Glob: As you're hosting can you wait for me to get into the game before you start. Cheers icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif

Globalklaus
  • Globalklaus

I have text here.

• Members

Posted 20 July 2008 - 02:18 PM

QUOTE (-M- @ Jul 20 2008, 14:15)
Yeah the cannonball is the 4th game and the two races at the end are the 7th and 8th. So if you drop out there after the 6th I'll be waiting for an invite of Riko or Global.

@Glob: As you're hosting can you wait for me to get into the game before you start. Cheers icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif

Will do smile.gif

And hey, sorry about the Mafya match you were stuck with me in, a couple of days ago. Not only do I suck at Mafya Work, or whatever its called- but I hate it too smile.gif

-M-
  • -M-

Dirty Warrior

• Members

Posted 20 July 2008 - 02:22 PM

Lol np, that was like the 4th time I've played it. I didn't know about the car destroying rule either but lucky for me we had no money when I did it. smile.gif .

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 20 July 2008 - 02:26 PM Edited by docrikowski, 20 July 2008 - 02:28 PM.

Guys, AntiTripleSix cannot play tonight... busy in real life. He PMd me about it and he hopes to be in next time.
So DoubleAgent_M will be the only one in the bench tonight.
He can do those races that Blaz doesn't and maybe some other team match if someone leaves him his spot (TMW or TCJC or TDM maybe...).

Global
The final settings are HERE, take a look to confirm if u got them all right. icon14.gif

.Up&Coming.
  • .Up&Coming.

PanzIV

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 July 2008 - 02:26 PM

Hey doc, since you aren't checking the TW topic at the moment, and I'm an impatient little f*cker, I'm gonna ask you here:

What's the difference between the Turf Warriors, recruits, guest stars, etc.?
Ok. Done. icon14.gif

AbSoLuTiOn
  • AbSoLuTiOn

TFKG<3

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 July 2008 - 02:28 PM

Hey Guys.

I'd just like to say that i'm sorry i haven't been as "active" within the gang as i was, i have started playing a lot of my older PS3 games <COUGH>CoD4<COUGH>, i'm gonna make a rerun to playing GTA today so i can get used to the controls again, though it shouldn't take long.

Anyway, yeah....

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 20 July 2008 - 02:29 PM

QUOTE (AbSoLuTiOn @ Jul 20 2008, 15:28)
Hey Guys.

I'd just like to say that i'm sorry i haven't been as "active" within the gang as i was, i have started playing a lot of my older PS3 games <COUGH>CoD4<COUGH>, i'm gonna make a rerun to playing GTA today so i can get used to the controls again, though it shouldn't take long.

Anyway, yeah....

You are gonna fight against 'LYPS3 tonight, right?

AbSoLuTiOn
  • AbSoLuTiOn

TFKG<3

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 July 2008 - 02:49 PM

QUOTE (docrikowski @ Jul 20 2008, 14:29)
QUOTE (AbSoLuTiOn @ Jul 20 2008, 15:28)
Hey Guys.

Anyway, yeah....

You are gonna fight against 'LYPS3 tonight, right?

Yeah, don't worry.

Globalklaus
  • Globalklaus

I have text here.

• Members

Posted 20 July 2008 - 03:14 PM

Riko: Yeah, I got the final settings. Printed and ready. All I need now is lube.

lordjubblydave
  • lordjubblydave

Jubbly > RROD

• D1RTY12

Posted 20 July 2008 - 06:05 PM

I just ended up in an impromptu tdm with 2 maybe 3 of swat i got totally beat 2 kills 12 deaths brava and gecarso saved my blushes with individual scores roughly equal to there scores but they still beat us by a good 2 grand dunno what happened to me i was ok earlier doesnt bode well for tonight

BRAVA-SOULJAH-UK
  • BRAVA-SOULJAH-UK

{IoS}[I]n [O]ur [S]ights

• Members

Posted 20 July 2008 - 07:29 PM

QUOTE (lordjubblydave @ Jul 20 2008, 19:05)
I just ended up in an impromptu tdm with 2 maybe 3 of swat i got totally beat 2 kills 12 deaths brava and gecarso saved my blushes with individual scores roughly equal to there scores but they still beat us by a good 2 grand dunno what happened to me i was ok earlier doesnt bode well for tonight

Jubbly, them guys are pretty good at their aiming. They took us down with a F*cking hand gun ? anyway i think they not that good they can't handle any of our good players in our clans. Oh well, i guess its my first time invite me again when they on please it was a very good challenge. icon14.gif

p.s was one of them a girl ?

Tonay_Montana
  • Tonay_Montana

I play GTA casually

• Members

Posted 20 July 2008 - 10:59 PM

Guys I would advise you against playing the bay area gangsters they will try to f*ck u like they did us...they have one player leave right be fore the match is over and say the teams were unfair......so they can avoid losing.

Definetly dont play them they are kids playing f*cking games.

http://nbk.official....om/gamebattles3

Blaz00r
  • Blaz00r

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 20 July 2008 - 11:31 PM

Nooo,i cant believe i missed the TDM sad.gif
I got that f*cking loading screen of death,why didn't you guys invite me back? i told riko to wait for me... confused.gif Plus i missed the faggio race sad.gif

AbSoLuTiOn
  • AbSoLuTiOn

TFKG<3

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 July 2008 - 11:31 PM

QUOTE (Tonay_Montana @ Jul 20 2008, 22:59)
Guys I would advise you against playing the bay area gangsters they will try to f*ck u like they did us...they have one player leave right be fore the match is over and say the teams were unfair......so they can avoid losing.

Definetly dont play them they are kids playing f*cking games.

http://nbk.official....om/gamebattles3

Hmmm, interesting, thanks for the heads up Tonay, i saw your post in the 'LPS3 thread, but didn't say anything.

I'll see what the other guys think of it.

Also, i'd like to say this to all DDZners:

In races try and help fellow members, don't try and ram them off the road! It gets annoying and it makes it less of a team effort to get the most points. Especially in the Van race just now. I was getting rammed by 'LYPS3 guys and DDZN guys.

So please, try and work as a team.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users