• Members

Posted 10 June 2008 - 01:58 PM

I prefer ambulance ones personally, as I found them easier

doesntcheatGTA
  • doesntcheatGTA

An eye for an eye, a truth for a truth

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 June 2008 - 02:03 PM

I love the ambulance, it is so fast...but I prefer the Venturas Police car best. Although the Police vehicles in San Andreas are much slower and aren't as fun for fast getaways as in GTAIII and Vice City, I still love em'.

gtamodder
  • gtamodder

• Members

Posted 10 June 2008 - 02:50 PM

Mine is the Ambulance one's, because I found them so easy, especially in the Badlands.

greebo-man
  • greebo-man

Hello

• Members

Posted 10 June 2008 - 03:02 PM

The broadway for the pimpin' missions.
Great cruiser, and you have the option of hydraulics.

PS. i know this isnt an emergency vehicle, but it's still an R3 vehicle, so to speak.

Doomed_Space_Marine
  • Doomed_Space_Marine

Thug

• Members

Posted 10 June 2008 - 03:25 PM

In the game start when I need money, I do firefighter mission. But when I complete game, I can earn $ quickly by doing vigilante missions with hunter. It's the best way to reach money limit (I have already tounge.gif ), I think.

Bad~Boy#17
  • Bad~Boy#17

duh

• Members

Posted 10 June 2008 - 03:30 PM

The firefighter are the ones I prefer, probably because a hate the r3 mission and I finish the firefighter one fastest

!!GC!!
  • !!GC!!

-Street Racer-

• Members

Posted 11 June 2008 - 02:21 AM

QUOTE (doesntcheatGTA @ Jun 11 2008, 03:03)
I love the ambulance, it is so fast...but I prefer the Venturas Police car best. Although the Police vehicles in San Andreas are much slower and aren't as fun for fast getaways as in GTAIII and Vice City, I still love em'.

He means which emergency mission, not individual vehicles.

Mine are the Vigilante, they're are so much fun in a Hunter, but i also love doing it in a HPV.

iLusion
  • iLusion

Member Title

• Members

Posted 11 June 2008 - 05:52 AM

probably the firefighter mission. its sorta fun driving around, putting out some idiots car that he set on fire. but it does get annoying when the passengers run around a few blocks so that you have to chase them.

Ambulance missions are a bit boring i find. It's just the same drive around, pick someone up and drive them back to the hospital.

And the vigilante ones i find annoying.

grahamsubaru
  • grahamsubaru

Mark-ass bitch, punk, trick, busta, fool!

• Members

Posted 11 June 2008 - 06:07 AM

I love the SF cop car with the sirens on because every one moves out your way when the sirens are on.
Also this is the best looking.

Mzeppelin
  • Mzeppelin

The Don

• Members

Posted 11 June 2008 - 06:13 AM

The Las Venturas cop cars have always been my favorite emergency vehicles.

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 11 June 2008 - 06:49 AM

All of them are unqiue and fun in their own ways.
The Paramedic missions are a challenge with the time limit (not in Angel Pine though).
The Firefighter missions are a challenge with burning people running around and you have to douse the fire. It gets trickier when the force of the water blows them to some unreachable corners.
The Vigilante missions are fun to do since you have a variety of vehicles available to do it. The HPV-1000 is little difficult, but easier if you have a lot of SMG ammo. The police car is even more difficult since there's a possibility of blowing it up. The Hunter is fairly easy and using a Rhino is the easiest.

dickyjj
  • dickyjj

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 11 June 2008 - 12:15 PM

QUOTE (girishb @ Jun 11 2008, 06:49)
The Paramedic missions are a challenge with the time limit (not in Angel Pine though).
The Firefighter missions are a challenge with burning people running around and you have to douse the fire. It gets trickier when the force of the water blows them to some unreachable corners.
The Vigilante missions are fun to do since you have a variety of vehicles available to do it. The HPV-1000 is little difficult, but easier if you have a lot of SMG ammo. The police car is even more difficult since there's a possibility of blowing it up. The Hunter is fairly easy and using a Rhino is the easiest.

doesn't anyone find the hunter hard - flying and aiming at the same time?

greebo-man
  • greebo-man

Hello

• Members

Posted 11 June 2008 - 07:24 PM

QUOTE (dickyjj @ Jun 11 2008, 12:15)

No harder than driving and aiming.

Gantons Most Wanted
  • Gantons Most Wanted

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 11 June 2008 - 08:10 PM

The Tank it destroyes any bullsh*t that stands in your way.

gtamodder
  • gtamodder

• Members

Posted 11 June 2008 - 08:21 PM

The FireFighter one's too, because I found them pretty easy, and fun in SA.

Лёшенька
  • Лёшенька

KGB agent

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 11 June 2008 - 09:06 PM

I like Paramedic missions, I feel good saving other people's lifes. Too bad AI is a bit stupid - they run under your car sometimes or get stuck in the pavement... But I love it, did my missions in SF.

!!GC!!
  • !!GC!!

-Street Racer-

• Members

Posted 12 June 2008 - 07:46 AM

QUOTE (Gantons Most Wanted @ Jun 12 2008, 09:10)
The Tank it destroyes any bullsh*t that stands in your way.

But then you are left with the corpse of the vehicle that once stood there, and often they are harder to push past than unblown-up ones and when you have a tank that is as slow as sh*t, its annoying.
I prefer Hunter, i find flying easy and fun. I wish i could do Vigilante in a Hydra.

Doomed_Space_Marine
  • Doomed_Space_Marine

Thug

• Members

Posted 12 June 2008 - 09:37 AM

QUOTE (dickyjj @ Jun 11 2008, 14:15)

You don't need to aim much, you have to turn at the direction where the target is.

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 12 June 2008 - 12:07 PM

QUOTE (dickyjj @ Jun 11 2008, 17:45)

You just have to get the direction right. A little bit of practise and you'll find it easy enough. smile.gif

radicell
  • radicell

Arsenal Fan

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 June 2008 - 01:55 PM

Firefighter, no doubt. Easy as pie.

GameExpert07
  • GameExpert07

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 July 2008 - 08:03 PM

The firefighter missions were the easiest by far.

If you were a good driver and could aim the hose/sprayer, it was easy. colgate.gif

artoorew
  • artoorew

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 July 2008 - 09:23 AM

QUOTE (grahamsubaru @ Jun 11 2008, 09:07)
I love the SF cop car with the sirens on because every one moves out your way when the sirens are on.
Also this is the best looking.

Aren't SF and LS cars same (except SFPD/LSPD)?
My favo is vigilante, I love high-speed cop chases.

DonOfGTA
  • DonOfGTA

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 July 2008 - 12:31 AM

Vigilante Mission with a Tank! I just love to blow the hell out of 'em. biggrin.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users