Mission checkpoints?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic
Fizziii
  • Fizziii

Playa

• Members

Posted 09 June 2008 - 01:56 PM

Okay, so I was playing through the end missions (made a save for each ending) and remember reading reviews (or topics on here... can't recall which) which mentioned not having mission checkpoints where you can reload. That doesn't seem to be the case.

In essence the final mission is like: Follow car from point A to point B, clean out a building, chase a guy. So I'm playing through it and I either die (misaimed RPG), or fail to chase the guy adequately (sp?). It restarts me after the Point A to B thing. That's pretty much like a checkpoint, right? Or were the lack of checkpoint comments related to it should save at the start of the 3rd part? (Chasing the guy)

I know this isn't the only mission where I've had this happen. The really odd thing was, I had to leave this weekend and shut the game off, so I saved it after dying or failing to chase the guy. When I reloaded, I started from the beginning.... yet I crashed head on into someone and failed for damaging the car. When I used the phone to restart, it restarted after the follow car part which I just failed. Anyone else experience behavior like this?

mombo2811
  • mombo2811

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2017 - 01:51 AM

ikr

• theGTAking101, Mr_Rager and The American Army 1775 like this

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

In my sights

• Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 14 July 2017 - 02:41 AM

ikr

Don't bump 9 year old threads with pointless spam.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users