» «
Photo

Free Mode

65 replies to this topic
antronic
  • antronic

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 June 2008 - 08:06 AM Edited by antronic, 08 June 2008 - 03:09 AM.

I'm creating this list because I'm completely fed up with the idiots who play Free Mode like a damn Death Match. Avoid these people!

People are eligible for this list if:
  • you park your car next to them and beep (signaling them to get in), and they shoot you dead.
  • you walk up to them and press L1 to communicate to them, and they shoot you dead.
  • you and your friend are mucking around together (drifting, racing, swing glitch, etc.) and someone else comes and kills you both.
Idiots list:
  • daysleepertv (PSN)
  • Hitman404 (PSN)
  • coldair (PSN)
Post peoples names below (and what they did) if you think they should be on the list.

EDIT: To all you people disagreeing with the purpose of this topic, GTFO.

Mr Walker
  • Mr Walker

No. I don't like you.

• Members

Posted 07 June 2008 - 08:18 AM

Now i want to find you and shoot you! tounge2.gif

antronic
  • antronic

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 June 2008 - 08:30 AM

QUOTE (Mr Walker @ Jun 7 2008, 08:18)
Now i want to find you and shoot you! tounge2.gif

Why?

mercie_blink.gif

Jerzeyboi
  • Jerzeyboi

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 07 June 2008 - 10:53 AM

This would be calling people out. Not very wise.

Besides. Try to be upfront. If you know that the person is messing things up for you, just leave, or vote to kick.

Jarzon
  • Jarzon

Revenge!!

• Members

Posted 07 June 2008 - 10:57 AM

QUOTE (Jerzeyboi @ Jun 7 2008, 10:53)

Besides. Try to be upfront. If you know that the person is messing things up for you, just leave, or vote to kick.

i think this is good idea, all the people on this list (if there will be any) should be kicked.

vettefan88
  • vettefan88

just call me vette

• Members

Posted 07 June 2008 - 11:11 AM

you DO understand that free mode does mean they7 can do anything right...
and if they want to kill you they can...

how about we make a list of people who don't liked getting killed in a game involving guns and no rules...

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • None
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 07 June 2008 - 01:51 PM

daysleepertv (PSN) is a guy that is like this. Yey you can anythin in free mode but i asked him not to kill me anymore cos i was just f*ckin about and he did anyway so i think he should be on the list.

devilrock28
  • devilrock28

Homie

• Members

Posted 07 June 2008 - 02:06 PM

QUOTE (Hodgey1989 @ Jun 7 2008, 08:51)
daysleepertv (PSN) is a guy that is like this. Yey you can anythin in free mode but i asked him not to kill me anymore cos i was just f*ckin about and he did anyway so i think he should be on the list.

I thought we said this was rather cruel.

ByronG
  • ByronG

Turf Warrior

• Members

Posted 07 June 2008 - 02:33 PM

Is this a playground type telling the teacher?

How funny suicidal.gif

MC.
  • MC.

LS Menace

• Members

Posted 07 June 2008 - 02:47 PM

Just fight back. Playing Free Mode is like being a survivor in a jungle where everyone is against you. It's like once someone sees you, they try to kill you for trespassing territory or something. What I would do when I first enter Free Mode is get armor and the weapons I need and just drive to where I want or whatever I want like getting a Sanchez and do some stunts at the skate park (which was fun since I did it for the first time) or exploring. If some moron chases after me and shoots me, I get into an alley and shoot the dumbass with a shotgun to the face. It actually feels good once you get rid of the scum trying to mess with you.

Tanooki
  • Tanooki

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 June 2008 - 03:48 PM

are we going to murder the people on the list

Vincent Shaw
  • Vincent Shaw

I have great hair, you know.

• Members

Posted 07 June 2008 - 05:22 PM

QUOTE (Tanooki @ Jun 7 2008, 15:48)
are we going to murder the people on the list

At least kick them from your friends list and donīt invite them.

Hitman404 on psn, f*ck that bitch.

Free mode = NOT DM

Raven_Nytez
  • Raven_Nytez

Mr. Purple

• Members

Posted 07 June 2008 - 05:28 PM

I have to admit, although Free mode isn't a DM, it's still free to do whatever you want. Which sucks. Could you maybe set up a private game with the max number of private slots, then just invite your chums along to cause some carnage.

Failing that, just grab a rocket launcher & blast the offending party around the map everytime they come near you. lol.gif

direcshun
  • direcshun

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 June 2008 - 05:46 PM

quit whining and deal with it.

instead of hating on other people for having no problem killing people in free roam.why dont u just make a list of ppl who r sick of it and u all can play together.cus honestly,if i wind up in a game with anyone who adds a name ima murder 'em.just for whining.and to see if i can get multiple references on the list.

and ussually i just mess around...stunt,cop fight,practice flyimg...etc.and on the rare occasion i do blow up all the choppers when someones gonna get one,or blow up someones sultan RS i make sure and bring one to them before i leave game.

but anyway.....yeah,id reverse the list thing,then it'd help ya make friends instead of enemies too.

devilrock28
  • devilrock28

Homie

• Members

Posted 07 June 2008 - 05:47 PM

QUOTE (ByronG @ Jun 7 2008, 09:33)
Is this a playground type telling the teacher?

How funny suicidal.gif

Apparently.

QUOTE (Vincent Shaw)
Hitman404 on psn, f*ck that bitch.

The name explains it all. biggrin.gif

Coltrane's Muse
  • Coltrane's Muse

From the Ashes, I Arise....

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 June 2008 - 06:01 PM

QUOTE (direcshun @ Jun 7 2008, 17:46)

instead of hating on other people for having no problem killing people in free roam.why dont u just make a list of ppl who r sick of it and u all can play together.cus honestly,if i wind up in a game with anyone who adds a name ima murder 'em.just for whining.and to see if i can get multiple references on the list.

and ussually i just mess around...stunt,cop fight,practice flyimg...etc.and on the rare occasion i do blow up all the choppers when someones gonna get one,or blow up someones sultan RS i make sure and bring one to them before i leave game.

but anyway.....yeah,id reverse the list thing,then it'd help ya make friends instead of enemies too.

To hell with murdering us, you've managed to thoroughly slaughter the f*cking English language, for goodness' sake.

Faltskogian
  • Faltskogian

Apoccy R.I.P.

• Members

Posted 07 June 2008 - 07:00 PM

QUOTE (Coltrane's Muse @ Jun 7 2008, 19:01)
QUOTE (direcshun @ Jun 7 2008, 17:46)

To hell with murdering us, you've managed to thoroughly slaughter the f*cking English language, for goodness' sake.

Laugh Out Loud*

mercie_blink.gif

*For those who can't speall...damm...Speel...blast...Spaoll...

dov3434
  • dov3434

Gooner

• D1RTY12
  • Commonwealth

Posted 07 June 2008 - 07:28 PM

QUOTE (Faltskogian @ Jun 7 2008, 20:00)
*For those who can't speall...damm...Speel...blast...Spaoll...

lol

Sunneh
  • Sunneh

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 June 2008 - 09:33 PM

beanmike

500ml
  • 500ml

shake

• Members

Posted 07 June 2008 - 09:36 PM

I tend to remember the cool people I've hung out with, I try to forget the twats as fast as I possibly can.

Coltrane's Muse
  • Coltrane's Muse

From the Ashes, I Arise....

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 June 2008 - 10:33 PM

QUOTE (Sunneh @ Jun 7 2008, 21:33)
beanmike

You'll give Lenny Bruce a run for his money. Seriously.

antronic
  • antronic

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 June 2008 - 10:33 PM

Added:
  • daysleepertv (PSN)
  • Hitman404 (PSN)
  • coldair (PSN)

[email protected]
  • [email protected]

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 June 2008 - 10:39 PM

Well theres this guy called Mickaneso he is too hansome and multi talented for anyone else and I think its unfair cool.gif

ChristopherD
  • ChristopherD

D1RTY4L1FE

• D1RTY12
  • United-States

Posted 09 June 2008 - 04:08 PM

QUOTE ([email protected] @ Jun 8 2008, 18:39)
Well theres this guy called Mickaneso he is too hansome and multi talented for anyone else and I think its unfair cool.gif

LMAO!

ByronG
  • ByronG

Turf Warrior

• Members

Posted 09 June 2008 - 04:33 PM

QUOTE (Coltrane's Muse @ Jun 7 2008, 23:33)
QUOTE (Sunneh @ Jun 7 2008, 21:33)
beanmike

You'll give Lenny Bruce a run for his money. Seriously.

Whos Lenny Bruce?

n who the fk is sunneh??? dik ead bored.gif

500ml
  • 500ml

shake

• Members

Posted 09 June 2008 - 04:58 PM

Lenny Bruce

kball
  • kball

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 June 2008 - 05:22 PM

I had a problem with someone who wanted me to get in the car and he was beeping like a crazy nut that he was and i was wanting to explore on foot and i did not want to get in the car so he runs me over and i get up and he is still beeping the stupid horn. needless to say i had to stop that horn by putting him out of his misery and he did not bother me no more. so should i be on the bad list for not wanting to get in the car? i did not want to kill him but he ran me over first and i did not give him a second chance to do that again. sorry so long....

HawkeyeMatt
  • HawkeyeMatt

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 June 2008 - 09:41 PM

Go ahead and add me to the list, I'm an asshole.

Cluster
  • Cluster

GameCluster (Psn)

• Members

Posted 10 June 2008 - 04:09 AM

QUOTE (Raven_Nytez @ Jun 7 2008, 10:28)
I have to admit, although Free mode isn't a DM, it's still free to do whatever you want. Which sucks. Could you maybe set up a private game with the max number of private slots, then just invite your chums along to cause some carnage.

Failing that, just grab a rocket launcher & blast the offending party around the map everytime they come near you. lol.gif

Truth! Don't like it, don't play it. The free roam system is exactly that. Free! To roam or to raid. Think of it as pvp for an mmo. Don't like it? Play pve...that simple. When I go to free mode...im totaly aware that there can and will be some sharks in the water rdy to eat me alive. So I gear up...and mess around until some one gives me a reason to lauch a rpg round straight up there...well you get the point.

krammer
  • krammer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 June 2008 - 04:58 AM

QUOTE (500ml @ Jun 7 2008, 21:36)
I tend to remember the cool people I've hung out with, I try to forget the twats as fast as I possibly can.

amen to that.
anyways if you want to screw up the people who are only there to shoot everything in sight then turn the blips off and they'll never find you

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users