Photo

Roads really do get fixed!

6 replies to this topic
sc-yoda
  • sc-yoda

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 June 2008 - 12:32 PM

I didn't believe the rumour at first but after 46 hours of gameplay i can confirm this. I have no screenshots but i dont care. ok you know the road down by the funfair that leads you onto the boardwalk and down to a bowling alley. Well a few weeks ago i took a gf down there to go bowling and the road was fine and no road works, i have now completed the game and i went down there just messing around a few days ago. There was a square patch of tarmac cut up out of the road and a bunch of workers standing around making it look as if they are working, i thought huh thats strange because i could not remember if it had been there before but just a few minutes ago i went back down that street while cruising around and bam the road was back to normal and no workers. the road does not look any better, in fact it looks exactly like it did before all used looking.

I dont think that every bit of construction in the city gets fixed, i just think they have cerain locations that they dig up ever now and then.

Anyone else seen this? Go to that location and see if there are road works on yours. If so take a screen shot because i wanna prove this, if i can find more i will prove it, it take a few in game weeks for the raod works to fix up i think.

twosugarsbiatch!
  • twosugarsbiatch!

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 June 2008 - 12:36 PM

yeah it's true, sometimes u get the wooden boarding round it too that gets bigger in size until they've completed it, sorry no pics

Master_Sausage_Waffle
  • Master_Sausage_Waffle

Waffle

• Members

Posted 06 June 2008 - 06:10 PM

biggrin.gif i've seen workers around Star junction doing the same, but i don't know if the road is actually fixed or not..

MercuryAndy
  • MercuryAndy

Peon

• Members

Posted 06 June 2008 - 06:50 PM

is it still broken online though?

Shiggety
  • Shiggety

Swanky

• Members

Posted 06 June 2008 - 06:55 PM

Wrong, sorry.

There are two entrances that lead up to the boardwalk on Hove Beach. One entrance, the one closest to the bowling alley, has a large circular planter and the other further down the road is under construction.

Yes, you can see workers working near construction sites but there is never any progress made in the construction of the area.

I had noticed this too early on in the game, and it's very easy to get the two roads confused because they look very similar.

Horatio Humboldt
  • Horatio Humboldt

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 06 June 2008 - 07:32 PM

There are also workers who lay (Gas) pipes around the city, I'm pretty certain they appear at random.

Drakeria
  • Drakeria

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 June 2008 - 07:35 PM

I thought this but i wasnt sure, but i do think its true, did see random fences just ramming into 'they werent here before' soo it got me thiking

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users