Photo

at what point in the game am i?

3 replies to this topic
tigertoddy2008
  • tigertoddy2008

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 05 June 2008 - 09:59 PM

I've completed this on PC a long, long time ago, so I'm working from the only ps2 game save (orginal copy, not platinum, so it's amazing that I can't find any original saves) I can find. I'm only at 26%, and "stunt boat challenge" has been completed, yet I have the Vercetti estate complete with infernus, and both islands are unlocked. I'm not really interested in 100% or even completing any more missions (especially since I'm sure there's that R.C heli mission, and a race, coming up), I just want to know:

Can I buy all safehouses?
Can I find all sports cars (comet, cheetah, etc) where they're meant to spawn for the vehicle theft missions - and if not, where can I find them?
Is there anything important (for free-roam) that I'd be locked out of at this stage?

The Kirbster
  • The Kirbster

Dragon

• Members

Posted 05 June 2008 - 10:08 PM

QUOTE (tigertoddy2008 @ Jun 5 2008, 14:59)
I've completed this on PC a long, long time ago, so I'm working from the only ps2 game save (orginal copy, not platinum, so it's amazing that I can't find any original saves) I can find. I'm only at 26%, and "stunt boat challenge" has been completed, yet I have the Vercetti estate complete with infernus, and both islands are unlocked. I'm not really interested in 100% or even completing any more missions (especially since I'm sure there's that R.C heli mission, and a race, coming up), I just want to know:

Can I find all sports cars (comet, cheetah, etc) where they're meant to spawn for the vehicle theft missions - and if not, where can I find them?
Is there anything important (for free-roam) that I'd be locked out of at this stage?

You should be able to buy all the safehouses if you pass the mission "Shakedown" for the Vercetti Estate.
Yes, you can find all of the cars you need, however some of them do not have parked locations. Some others can only be acquired after the Sunshine Autos asset is completed, or when you finish a Stadium Mission.
Um...well there is an area behind Cherry Poppers that is blocked...and there is a bank that you can rob, but you need to finish the Malibu Club asset for that one.

tigertoddy2008
  • tigertoddy2008

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 05 June 2008 - 11:29 PM

QUOTE (The Kirbster @ Jun 5 2008, 22:08)
QUOTE (tigertoddy2008 @ Jun 5 2008, 14:59)
I've completed this on PC a long, long time ago, so I'm working from the only ps2 game save (orginal copy, not platinum, so it's amazing that I can't find any original saves) I can find.  I'm only at 26%, and "stunt boat challenge" has been completed, yet I have the Vercetti estate complete with infernus, and both islands are unlocked.  I'm not really interested in 100% or even completing any more missions (especially since I'm sure there's that R.C heli mission, and a race, coming up), I just want to know:

You should be able to buy all the safehouses if you pass the mission "Shakedown" for the Vercetti Estate.
Yes, you can find all of the cars you need, however some of them do not have parked locations. Some others can only be acquired after the Sunshine Autos asset is completed, or when you finish a Stadium Mission.
Um...well there is an area behind Cherry Poppers that is blocked...and there is a bank that you can rob, but you need to finish the Malibu Club asset for that one.

I'm able to compete in races at Sunshine Autos and the vehicles wanted board is there, so would this asset have been acquired? I've seen a Cheetah so far. I have no idea if "Shakedown" has been completed, I just know that I have an Infernus parket outside the Vercetti mansion and I can walk in there...

GTA_goD_01
  • GTA_goD_01

Uber_Driver

• Members

Posted 05 June 2008 - 11:38 PM

If you are able to save at sunshine autos then it has been acquired.

Youtube is good if you're ever stuck, as is google, and, of course, this forum if you still can't find an answer smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users