• Seriously Smelly

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 June 2008 - 04:36 PM

QUOTE (Moncs @ Jun 3 2008, 05:12)
QUOTE (Dr3 @ Jun 3 2008, 05:06)
QUOTE (dr benway @ Jun 3 2008, 05:01)
the blacks.

o so clever,how did i know that one was coming lol,tryng to get your insecure frustration out?

But Cypherblaze is allowed to talk about running over Anglo Saxons?

whens the nuclear war coming? that will solve ALL the worlds problems

pokemon4ever
  • pokemon4ever

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 03 June 2008 - 05:07 PM

QUOTE (Seriously Smelly @ Jun 3 2008, 16:36)
QUOTE (Dr3 @ Jun 3 2008, 05:06)
QUOTE (dr benway @ Jun 3 2008, 05:01)
the blacks.

o so clever,how did i know that one was coming lol,tryng to get your insecure frustration out?

whens the nuclear war coming? that will solve ALL the worlds problems

that or when we eventually get to a point in time in which everyone is the same color. Then there will be height and width wars!!

sockdolager
  • sockdolager

local idiot

• Members

Posted 03 June 2008 - 05:25 PM

HOLY H-E-DOUBLE TOOTH PICKS!!! WHO DO I KILL!?! WHO DID I KILL FIRST! I MEAN I DIDN'T DO 6 MONTHS OF REAL WORLD MURDERING FOR NOT. I'LL TELL YOU WHAT. I KNEW THAT SUCH A HEINOUS AND UNSCRUPULOUS GAME WORLD BLOOD BATH WOULD COMENCE APRIL 29 2008 THAT I FIGURED THE ONLY WAY TO DESENSITIZE MYSELF EFFECTIVELY SO THAT I MAY DEAL MENTALLY WITH WHAT I FIGURED I WAS ABOUT TO DO IN LIBERTY CITY,WAS TO TAKE REAL WORLD NAMES AND KICK REAL WORLD BUTT.

Now it's the end of May, the last month kind of shrouded in the fog of possible denial. Is this blood on my controller? I jerk into a cold sweaty conscious realization, I think all the real world killing has made me a raging phyco path!

Jesus why, why is there no outraged parents, teachers, church groups, pillars of the community completely ignorant of how a little they really know about what's causing their outrage or a E S R B rating to guide ME through my real life choices. Perhaps this could have all been averted?
...AND MAYBE I'VE GOT MORE VIRTUAL KILLING TO DO!

nickstemoeilijk
  • nickstemoeilijk

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 03 June 2008 - 05:47 PM

QUOTE (sockdolager @ Jun 3 2008, 17:25)
HOLY H-E-DOUBLE TOOTH PICKS!!! WHO DO I KILL!?! WHO DID I KILL FIRST! I MEAN I DIDN'T DO 6 MONTHS OF REAL WORLD MURDERING FOR NOT. I'LL TELL YOU WHAT. I KNEW THAT SUCH A HEINOUS AND UNSCRUPULOUS GAME WORLD BLOOD BATH WOULD COMENCE APRIL 29 2008 THAT I FIGURED THE ONLY WAY TO DESENSITIZE MYSELF EFFECTIVELY SO THAT I MAY DEAL MENTALLY WITH WHAT I FIGURED I WAS ABOUT TO DO IN LIBERTY CITY,WAS TO TAKE REAL WORLD NAMES AND KICK REAL WORLD BUTT.

Now it's the end of May, the last month kind of shrouded in the fog of possible denial. Is this blood on my controller? I jerk into a cold sweaty conscious realization, I think all the real world killing has made me a raging phyco path!

Jesus why, why is there no outraged parents, teachers, church groups, pillars of the community completely ignorant of how a little they really know about what's causing their outrage or a E S R B rating to guide ME through my real life choices. Perhaps this could have all been averted?

That's a weird first post... mercie_blink.gif

Welcome on the boards!

elmoape
  • elmoape

Clover Gang

• Members

Posted 03 June 2008 - 05:54 PM

I try to initiate the "No Standing Law." Basically, this was first used by a Mr. Elmo, who decided one day that it was just unfair to see people standing running, and having girlfriends when he had a big gun. So he initiated the No Standing Law, without the permission of the local Police Force. The No Standing Law has some serious consequences. If you are a man, you have the permission to be shot directly in the face. If you are a woman, a rocket launcher may be applied to the nipples, and a grenade up your skirt.

Try the No Standing Law today!

Panksta
  • Panksta

Jane n Finch

• Members

Posted 03 June 2008 - 06:27 PM

those jews cuz when i throw my money at the hobos or saxaphone player...the jews fukin steal the money, yell "OI VEY" and run away... like wtf

bleeer
  • bleeer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 June 2008 - 06:48 PM

Pushing old biddies down stairs is fun too.

gibbs1189
  • gibbs1189

LCPD: ESU

• Members

Posted 03 June 2008 - 07:49 PM

A.K.A. White people for those who dont know...

pokemon4ever
  • pokemon4ever

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 04 June 2008 - 01:06 AM

you f*cking rock

Coltrane's Muse
  • Coltrane's Muse

From the Ashes, I Arise....

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 June 2008 - 01:10 AM

QUOTE (gibbs1189 @ Jun 3 2008, 19:49)

Correction, they're not "white", they're a group of individuals of Germanic ancestry.

Why we still refer to one another as "black" or "white" in the twenty-first century is beyond me. Anyway, do carry on.

pokemon4ever
  • pokemon4ever

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 04 June 2008 - 01:27 AM

QUOTE (Coltrane's Muse @ Jun 4 2008, 01:10)
QUOTE (gibbs1189 @ Jun 3 2008, 19:49)

Correction, they're not "white", they're a group of individuals of Germanic ancestry.

Why we still refer to one another as "black" or "white" in the twenty-first century is beyond me. Anyway, do carry on.

I try to ignore the fallacies of life that are..

Crawling in my skin
These wounds, they will not heal
Fear is how I fall
Confusing, confusing what is real

Mzeppelin
  • Mzeppelin

The Don

• Members

Posted 04 June 2008 - 01:29 AM

I kill anybody who I run into and talks back to me.

Moncs
  • Moncs

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 June 2008 - 01:36 AM

I've taken a very strict stance against loitering in groups! punishment normal involves getting pinned to a wall by my Rancher or Bobcat.

king1369
  • king1369

King

• Members

Posted 04 June 2008 - 03:56 AM

i smash the gangsters at firefly projects and also hobos sleeping on the sidewalk ,anyone know where those jew/ rabbi dudes hangout?

master ED
  • master ED

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 June 2008 - 12:04 PM

Ok Dahmer, nice to know. Now get the hell away, you're starting to scare the crap out of me...

TLM1975
  • TLM1975

Sunglasses of Justice

• Members

Posted 04 June 2008 - 02:25 PM

I go after the street preacher, as he annoys me.
I also have taken a thrashing to anyone who yells
at me from their vehicles.
that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif

Fnorg
  • Fnorg

OG

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 04 June 2008 - 03:31 PM

I really hate CSI: Miami.

Anglo Saxons aren't just "crackas", they're germanian. There's other kinds of white, too.

TLM1975
  • TLM1975

Sunglasses of Justice

• Members

Posted 04 June 2008 - 03:37 PM

QUOTE (Gronf @ Jun 4 2008, 15:31)

Anglo Saxons aren't just "crackas", they're germanian. There's other kinds of white, too.

LOL, thats cool... I think it's hilarious. I appreciate it
for what it is. cool.gif

nikobitch
  • nikobitch

The most handsome mafakah!

• Members

Posted 04 June 2008 - 03:40 PM

i kill people sarcasm.gif

Hart
  • Hart

who are you

• Members

Posted 04 June 2008 - 03:42 PM

QUOTE (Moncs @ Jun 3 2008, 05:29)
RACEWAR!....... EVERYONE GET IN HERE.....RACEWAR!

HEY MA!! GET THE SHOTGUN, WE GOTTA RACE WAR ON OUR HANDS!!

Fnorg
  • Fnorg

OG

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 04 June 2008 - 03:44 PM

QUOTE (TLM1975 @ Jun 4 2008, 07:37)
QUOTE (Gronf @ Jun 4 2008, 15:31)

LOL, thats cool... I think it's hilarious. I appreciate it
for what it is. cool.gif

You can like it if you want, heh. I used to love it, I loved all of the CSIs, now I can only watch the original. I can't stand the fakeness of the others, and the taking off of the glasses. Goddamn it, he takes them off every third minute and says something wise. Well, opinions are like assholes, we've all got one. And some might smell. That's what makes democracy great. That sole reason makes democracy what it is.

Capricornus
  • Capricornus

R.I.P Zee -_-

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 04 June 2008 - 03:52 PM

A ped is a ped, so I kill them all.

TLM1975
  • TLM1975

Sunglasses of Justice

• Members

Posted 04 June 2008 - 03:54 PM

QUOTE (Gronf @ Jun 4 2008, 15:44)
[/QUOTE]
You can like it if you want, heh. I used to love it, I loved all of the CSIs, now I can only watch the original. I can't stand the fakeness of the others, and the taking off of the glasses. Goddamn it, he takes them off every third minute and says something wise. Well, opinions are like assholes, we've all got one. And some might smell. That's what makes democracy great. That sole reason makes democracy what it is.

agreed, lol. smile.gif
I actually like it for those reasons. It's almost cartoonish.
His delivery is ridiculous. biggrin.gif

And to keep on topic, I also push peds, and whoever
gives me an attitude, is over!!

Jarzon
  • Jarzon

Revenge!!

• Members

Posted 04 June 2008 - 03:56 PM

i kill everyone who kills/tries to kill me, so i like to revenge smile.gif

cipherblaze
  • cipherblaze

The Union

• Members

Posted 04 June 2008 - 04:00 PM

I just had to start the game all over again (long story)... and I still find myself uncontrollably hunting down every square looking, uncle Tom acting Anglo Saxon I can find.

Fnorg
  • Fnorg

OG

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 04 June 2008 - 04:00 PM

QUOTE (cipherblaze @ Jun 4 2008, 08:00)
I just had to start the game all over again (long story)... and I still find myself uncontrollably hunting down every square looking, uncle Tom acting Anglo Saxon I can find.

Kill those crackaz!! Bwoiiii!

[MenaceMovies]
  • [MenaceMovies]

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 04 June 2008 - 04:02 PM

I usually kill pedestrians that say bad things to me when I bump into them.

bonkydolox
  • bonkydolox

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 June 2008 - 04:03 PM

QUOTE (Gronf @ Jun 4 2008, 16:00)
QUOTE (cipherblaze @ Jun 4 2008, 08:00)

Kill those crackaz!! Bwoiiii!

id just shoot this guy lol

Moj0BTR
  • Moj0BTR

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 June 2008 - 04:05 PM

I hate the ni**ers, i love to smash their head with baseballbats.

Ingame that is cool.gif

crda44
  • crda44

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 June 2008 - 04:05 PM

i like to kill jews cause i know thet got money and borat told me to. beware of horns

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users