Photo

[★] The Crook Department™

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7,554 replies to this topic
T.C.D
  • T.C.D

[★] The Crook Department

• Members

Posted 02 June 2008 - 12:16 AM Edited by T.C.D, 01 September 2009 - 11:29 PM.

user posted image

The Crook Department (TCD) is one of the first Eastern European online gang in the newest installment of the Grand Theft Auto series. We don’t like to call ourselves a ‘gang’ because that’s a low class word for us. We consider ourselves more of an elite organization filled with Eastern Europeans only. These crooks usually appear in Bohan and parts of Broker that specializes in contract-killing and gun running.

user posted image

The Crook Department was started by a Slavic man known as Hodzic working for the Russian Mafia (Bratski Krug). The reason for this organization being built was for smuggling drugs to Liberty City, Alderney State, Vice City & San Andreas.

The Russian Mafia, led by Jerkov has had a tension between the Petrovic Family and the Faustin Family back in 2004 each claiming that they run the Bratski Krug. Jerkov hires Hodzic along with an Albanian thug, Gezim to run The Crook Department for selling drugs, smuggling goods, and killing anyone who gets in the way, Slavic or not. The Russian Mafia are in a rivalry with the Hare Krishna and in an intense rivalry with The Zaibatsu Corporation.

Due to Jerkov's unusual antics, Hodzic betrays Jerkov along with his henchmen and joins the real Bratski Krug, working for both Petrovic and Faustin families. However, both have gone through tensions leading through separate territories -- Petrovic Family being powerful in Bohan whilst the Faustin Family gaining control of Hove Beach, Firefly Island, and Beachgate Broker. Because of the separation of the Bratski Krug, The Crook Department settles in Bohan & Broker.

In Fall of 2008, the leader of the Faustin Family, Mikhail himself, gives an order to some Slav to kill Petrovic's son, Lenny. As a result of this, Kenny Petrovic orders Hodzic to kill off Gezim along with other members of the Faustin Family to prove himself loyal. Hodzic attempts to terminate Gezim but fails. Gezim takes off in Algonquin and controls a torn gang called The Commission which has then fallen because of Hodzic and The Crook Department. Some of the members now switched to The Crook Department because of their addiction towards drugs, robbery, gun-running and contract killing.

During May 2009, some major changes went under way. It came as a shock for everyone to find out that Hodzic was getting out of the crime game to open a car shop in Algonquin due to an inheritance that came has way. This frightened a lot of people because The Crook Department were involved in a major gun-running operation. Instead of allowing The Crook Department to dismantle, JostVice, Craig and Kimd took over the gang.

At the beginning of June 2009 it was decided that the Crvena Zvezda would be closing to maintain efficiency. The closure came about due to the lack of activity within the division which was proven problematic. The closure allowed for Russian Bratva and Balkanski Mozak to expand as they were performing as expected.

Today, The Crook Department has become loyal to the Petrovic Family but has used many resources from both Jerkov and Faustin. The Crook Department can be seen driving around in Bulwarks and Schafters along with other Eastern European based vehicles such as the custom made Futo designed by Albanian mechanics. The symbol being the red star was taken from Jerkov without his permission. Jerkov escaping Broker hasn't had an issue with it apparently...

user posted image

The Crook Department is lead by three valuable crooks who helped make The Crook Department what is it today. The Founder of The Crook Department, BlOoDStReAm101 originally came up with specific departments. Three to be exact. This later became two after the closure of the Crvena Zvezda. Scarface and Kimd are the main crooks who maintain TCD. We are a completely communist organization and give our crooks no capitalism whatsoever to the maximum possible extent. What we say goes. Simple as that.

Russian Bratva (PS3) - The Russian Bratva (Russian Brothers) is the most active organization in The Crook Department. It has been founded by Jerkov but is currently owned by Kimd, a Russian drunk. The Russian Bratva is known for it’s massive killings, and robbing. The Russian Bratva is led by Kimd41.

Balkanski Mozak (PC) - The Balkanski Mozak (Balkan Brains), happens to be the latest organization yet, at The Crook Department. Scarface, the mastermind of the Balkanski Mozak has a fair amount of crooks who are usually good at hustling, gambling, and scheming others. The Balkanski Mozak is led by Scarface1994.

user posted image

[tr]
NameDivisonPlatformIRC Name PSN - SA:MP/MTASA - GFWL
Kimd41Russian BratvaPS3/PCKimd41 Kimd41U / Kimd41 / Kimd41
Scarface1994Balkanski MozakPCScarface Scarface / scarface199408
lloydoRussian BratvaPS3N/A lloydster_91
oldageBalkanski MozakPS3/PColdage oldage9 / Oldage
MLVDBalkanski MozakPCMLVD MLVD / mrlancevance
okeiBalkanski MozakPCokei okei
Spider-ViceBalkanski MozakPCN/A Spider-Vice
XMikeCrvena ZvezdaPCXMike Xmike
SpeedudeBalkanski MozakPCSpeedude Speedude
owendBalkanski MozakPCN/A Owend / sm0ke47
R3conBalkanski MozakPCR3con R3con
Teddy201Balkanski MozakPCN/A PsychoMite
MalagunBalkanski MozakPCMalagun Malagun
StalkertrBalkanski MozakPCStalkertr Stalkertr / Stalkertr
Jeremy_G_22Russian BratvaPS3N/A jeremy_g_22

user posted image

Generally, official meet ups are held every two weeks or so. If in the mood, some members organize so called "mini meets". These take place quite often and involve a few people. They are usually spur of the moment things and are un-planned. Our meet's are open to anyone who wants to join in on the fun. All we ask is that you don't act like a douche bag and ruin the fun.

New Meetup!

When: Saturday, September 5th 2009
Time: 15:00PM EST, 5:00AM PST, 13:00PM GMT+1
Party Leader: Scarface1994.
Console: PC
Game: MTA: SA

When: Saturday, September 5th 2009
Time: 21:00PM GMT
Party Leader: Kimd41
Console: PS3
Game: GTA IV

For more information please visit the MTA meet topic.

Servers

Counter-Strike: Source

193.238.85.143:27470

Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas

Coming soon

Minecraft

Private

user posted image

Currently, The Crook Department is open to anybody who wishes to apply. Because of our high standards, the majority of people who apply are turned down, however please don't let that stop you as you never know. Before you even fill out the application form, there are a few rules that you need to understand. Everyone is expect to abide by these regardless of who you are.
  • Do Not Be Immature - There's a limit when fooling around, but being over the top is too much. You must have self control over yourself.
  • No Spamming - Whether it's our topic here, our forum, another gang's topic or another forum; don't do it! It makes us look bad.
  • No Flaming - Be respectful to them please. If you have a problem with one of them, PM Scarface or Kimd41.
  • Watch Your Grammar - A key to representing the gang well is the ability to make sense of what your saying. That means type correctly. None of this "lyke dis" sh*t. Your grammar doesn't need to be absolutely perfect, we all make mistakes but when we read something you say, we want to understand what it means. Not sit there scratching our heads for an hour.
  • Stay Active - We don't want people to just post once, and never bother coming again. There's a certain limit of being inactive. Being inactive for over two weeks is too much, and you will be removed. If you went on vacation or something, that's a different story, but you must notify a staff member first.
Now that you've read and hopefully understand our rules, your more then welcome to apply. For those who are looking to apply, we would appreciate it if you could register our at out private forums (Link) and follow the instructions there on posting your application. The main reason for this is that it is much easier for us to review and decide on you there then it is if your application was posted here. Or use this application here:

Application

A Short Description About Yourself:
PSN/GFWL: (Please specify which one it is)
Do you intend to stay active:
Can you provide us with anything: (Ex: graphics, a website, ect.)
Please make a list of all games you own:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Mein
  • Mein

Glockaholic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 June 2008 - 12:57 AM Edited by Mein, 02 November 2008 - 10:17 PM.

EDIT: Did not know this was an official new BCD thread lol.

devilrock28
  • devilrock28

Homie

• Members

Posted 02 June 2008 - 02:46 AM Edited by devilrock28, 13 June 2008 - 08:54 PM.

You guys are doing good for yourselves. The websites and the whole post itself look great.

Coltrane's Muse
  • Coltrane's Muse

From the Ashes, I Arise....

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 June 2008 - 02:48 AM

I've always admired the name of this particular clan, as well. It sounds so....cool?

God, I'm an antiquity.

Shadow Kipper
  • Shadow Kipper

• Members

Posted 02 June 2008 - 02:49 AM

colgate.gif

New Topic!

Yay.

Although I'll miss those beefy 130 Pages we had.

@Bloodstream: I reckon you should clean up the members tables. Like move all the members to the top of both divisions as its full of gaps at the moment and looks more like a scoreboard/leaderboard.

And i just happen to be number 18 XD confused.gif

Just a thought.

Reverend Buddy
  • Reverend Buddy

n00b

• Members

Posted 02 June 2008 - 03:01 AM

Noticed the last post..
Here I am.

GTAForums Username: Reverend Buddy
Console: X360
Nickname: Piyani Medved (Russian for drunk bear)
Gamertag: reverendbuddy19
Playstation 3 ID: n/a
Will you be active?: Define "active", but I tend to be on at least once a day.
Will you attend our meetings?: If time permits, which is usually does
Will you stay active in GTAForums?: Again, come on at least once a day.
Are you a good at making graphics?: Sorry, I fail badly.
If you have both consoles, which is the one you really want to be apart of?: X360

BlOoDStReAm101
  • BlOoDStReAm101

I am the night

• Members

Posted 02 June 2008 - 03:06 AM

QUOTE (Shadow Kipper @ Jun 2 2008, 02:49)
colgate.gif

New Topic!

Yay.

Although I'll miss those beefy 130 Pages we had.

@Bloodstream: I reckon you should clean up the members tables. Like move all the members to the top of both divisions as its full of gaps at the moment and looks more like a scoreboard/leaderboard.

And i just happen to be number 18 XD confused.gif

Just a thought.

When I have time, I'll be sure to do that.

Hey, Piyani Medved. Welcome to the Bohan Crook Department. Please enjoy your stay. Sta god je nase, bice tvoje!

devilrock28
  • devilrock28

Homie

• Members

Posted 02 June 2008 - 03:07 AM Edited by devilrock28, 01 March 2009 - 03:41 PM.

.:Deleted:.

BlOoDStReAm101
  • BlOoDStReAm101

I am the night

• Members

Posted 02 June 2008 - 03:10 AM

Thanks for sending in your application. I'm not the PS3 Leader, so I cannot approve or disapprove your application. You must wait until YourNeighborhoodKiller comes in and decides. And also, if you can change your nickname into something thats more Eastern European-like. icon14.gif

YourNeighborhoodKiller
  • YourNeighborhoodKiller

Boss

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 June 2008 - 03:35 AM

Uh, very funny?

Coming from a moderator, that was absolutely unnecessary. You should know better than that, I'm disappointed in you.

Is it alright if I join to?

Sure thing. Welcome to B.C.D. Make sure to wear some sigs/avatars from over at our Subway. They're at the "artwork" section. Enjoy your stay and make sure to be active. icon14.gif

BlOoDStReAm101
  • BlOoDStReAm101

I am the night

• Members

Posted 02 June 2008 - 03:38 AM

YNK, I'm pretty sure Mein thought it was some imposter posting this. Just my guess. Welcome devilrock28.

YourNeighborhoodKiller
  • YourNeighborhoodKiller

Boss

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 June 2008 - 03:44 AM

devilrock28: I have added you to the PS3 list at the top of this page, but I'll have to talk to you in private, about our forum.

7.62 hiberNative
  • 7.62 hiberNative

bruce lee > you

• Members

Posted 02 June 2008 - 04:15 AM

sweet, a russian clan with ex-military characters <3
just a question: "They must be European by the way.", does that mean that only the face should be european? or is there a dress code too?

Shadow Kipper
  • Shadow Kipper

• Members

Posted 02 June 2008 - 04:18 AM Edited by Shadow Kipper, 02 June 2008 - 04:22 AM.

Perhaps we should create profiles for ourselves?

Gamtertag/PSN: F0X2K8
Favourite Ground Vehicle: Futo/Sultan RS
Favourite Weapon: Sniper/Rocket Launcher
Favourite Multiplayer Mode: Team Deathmatch
Favourite Multiplayer Location and settings: Charge Island, Midnight, Foggy, 2 teams of 8, AutoAim Disallow
Favourite Freeroam Activity: Drift Racing/Freerunning (Climbing buildings, vaulting, jumping roof gaps)

Also

sweet, a russian clan with ex-military characters <3
just a question: "They must be European by the way.", does that mean that only the face should be european? or is there a dress code too?

I dont think we have a dress code as of yet. I mentioned it in the first Xbox meeting but apparently we dont/wont.

I think they just have to 'look it' but there isnt a SET clothing style and so do their faces.

For example my 'person' has short hair, black wool cap, tribal facial tatoo, uber glasses, black and white snowboarding jacket, camo trousers.

He looks EEU but then again isnt the same as Blood's appearance for example.

YourNeighborhoodKiller
  • YourNeighborhoodKiller

Boss

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 June 2008 - 04:24 AM

Guys, make sure to vote for the statistics!

BlOoDStReAm101
  • BlOoDStReAm101

I am the night

• Members

Posted 02 June 2008 - 04:30 AM

QUOTE (Shadow Kipper @ Jun 2 2008, 04:18)
Perhaps we should create profiles for ourselves?

Gamtertag/PSN: F0X2K8
Favourite Ground Vehicle: Futo/Sultan RS
Favourite Weapon: Sniper/Rocket Launcher
Favourite Multiplayer Mode: Team Deathmatch
Favourite Multiplayer Location and settings: Charge Island, Midnight, Foggy, 2 teams of 8, AutoAim Disallow
Favourite Freeroam Activity: Drift Racing/Freerunning (Climbing buildings, vaulting, jumping roof gaps)

That gives me an idea to add for the Subway webpage. Expect an update in a week or two. If we can just ask everyone to fill this out, It'd be greatly appreciated so I can add a new section to the Subway.

7.62 hiberNative
  • 7.62 hiberNative

bruce lee > you

• Members

Posted 02 June 2008 - 05:00 AM Edited by 7.62 hiberNative, 08 June 2008 - 03:38 PM.

-

psychedelic-squid
  • psychedelic-squid

Prankster

• Members

Posted 02 June 2008 - 08:07 AM

A fresh start is always good biggrin.gif
And welcome, new BCD members !

Lega_c
  • Lega_c

Fly Rebel

• Members

Posted 02 June 2008 - 11:11 AM

Hey you should link to our old topic-because right now people are coming in thinking we are new when we are just making a new topic.

PS-Nice use of my slogan:^:

Dem57
  • Dem57

Gangsta

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 02 June 2008 - 12:29 PM

QUOTE (Lega_c @ Jun 2 2008, 11:11)
Hey you should link to our old topic-because right now people are coming in thinking we are new when we are just making a new topic.

PS-Nice use of my slogan:^:

If your a good gang that wount really matter would it?

and besides, only the noobs think that and you hardly want to impress them, do you?

99 Gta 99
  • 99 Gta 99

• Members

Posted 02 June 2008 - 01:22 PM

Ahh, I see that we have made a good topic. Let's just hope it does not get spammed. And I'm just coming in to say good morning.

Kimd41
  • Kimd41

SRS

• Members

Posted 02 June 2008 - 01:30 PM

Welcome to new members! colgate.gif

7.62 hiberNative
  • 7.62 hiberNative

bruce lee > you

• Members

Posted 02 June 2008 - 01:41 PM

QUOTE (Dem57 @ Jun 2 2008, 12:29)
and besides, only the noobs think that and you hardly want to impress them, do you?

lol. yeah, god forbid impressing someone other than the critical forum regulars wink.gif

KillerKabel
  • KillerKabel

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 02 June 2008 - 02:41 PM Edited by KillerKabel, 02 June 2008 - 02:54 PM.

Mein could you just edit your first post?

Looks rather bad, just entering this thread and seeing your post, and then thinking whether or not it's a joke clan.

KillerKabels profile:
Favorite Ground Vehicle: Faggio or Comet.
Favorite Weapon: Glock.
Favorite Multiplayer Mode: GTA Race abd FreeRoam.
Favorite Multiplayer Location and settings: Bohan, autoaim off, respawn 5 seconds, middle traffic, high pedestrians, normal weapons and normal cars.
Favorite Freeroam Activity: Chatting and doing random stuff.

Dem57
  • Dem57

Gangsta

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 02 June 2008 - 02:47 PM

You all know Mein is not a moderator right?

psy145
  • psy145

Coming Soon...

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 June 2008 - 02:52 PM

QUOTE (Dem57 @ Jun 2 2008, 14:47)

Yes... it does say "Members" on his acc

KillerKabel
  • KillerKabel

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 02 June 2008 - 02:55 PM Edited by KillerKabel, 02 June 2008 - 05:24 PM.

Never thought he was. Why would I?

Isn't that a silly question?

7.62 hiberNative
  • 7.62 hiberNative

bruce lee > you

• Members

Posted 02 June 2008 - 03:05 PM

QUOTE (psy145 @ Jun 2 2008, 14:52)
QUOTE (Dem57 @ Jun 2 2008, 14:47)

Yes... it does say "Members" on his acc

and it's not like you need to be a moderator to mod your own post turn.gif

KillerKabel
  • KillerKabel

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 02 June 2008 - 06:02 PM

Oh, YNK said coming from a mod. Now I understand.

But I think Mein might be a mod at BCD Forum?

Land Of Confusion
  • Land Of Confusion

Semper Recolitus

• Members

Posted 02 June 2008 - 06:11 PM

My Profile

Favorite Ground Vehicle: Infernus.
Favorite Weapon: Glock and sniper rifle.
Favorite Multiplayer Mode: Freeroam and Bomb Da Base II.
Favorite Multiplayer Location and settings: Bohan, parked traffic, high pedestirans, auto aim on, respawn at 5 seconds.

@: KillerKabel: Yea, I believe Mein is a mod at the BCD forums.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users