Niko is Russian!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic
elmoape
  • elmoape

Clover Gang

• Members

Posted 31 May 2008 - 08:12 AM

I have no idea if this has been posted before, but in a stranger mission, you call a man slimeball (no spoilers, folks!) and he says: "Why does every Russian I meet call me that?"

Neon25
  • Neon25

Proud PC gamer

• Members

Posted 31 May 2008 - 08:16 AM

QUOTE (elmoape @ May 31 2008, 08:12)
I have no idea if this has been posted before, but in a stranger mission, you call a man slimeball (no spoilers, folks!) and he says: "Why does every Russian I meet call me that?"

That's BS. The people in the game only misinterpret Niko as Russian.

In some other mission when someone calls him Russian he says "I'm not Russian."

He's a Serb, it's a widely known fact.

Both Niko and Roman are Serbian, they use Serbian phrases and in one mission Roman says "Your American is better than my Serbian" or something like that.

RyanUK
  • RyanUK

Mark Chump

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 May 2008 - 08:17 AM

possible, but likely Serbian.

yuiop8
  • yuiop8

Cheater 4 life

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 May 2008 - 08:19 AM

you should be baned he's talking serbian all te time and on that mission DO YOU HAVE PROTECTION he said im not rusian

Hart
  • Hart

who are you

• Members

Posted 31 May 2008 - 08:27 AM

When you buy a gun for the first time (compliments of Dimitri) The gun shop owner says " you Russians are always buying me out"
And Niko says "im not russian"

Blesk
  • Blesk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 May 2008 - 08:29 AM

God damn some people are stupid.

As someones already mentioned, the person is obviously stereotyping Niko by calling him a Russian, when they hear an eastern european as most idiots do.

If you call that proof of being Russian, wait until you hear how many god damn times in the game it tells you his Serbian. In the first scene, it is established when Roman says 'my serbian is not so good'.

Silly boy.

Waddy
  • Waddy

Gods foster son.

• None

Posted 31 May 2008 - 08:29 AM

Search next time.
There are about 6million similar topics.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users