» «
Photo

San Fierro Territory

20 replies to this topic
Naseem Srour
  • Naseem Srour

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 30 May 2008 - 12:36 PM Edited by Naseem Srour, 30 May 2008 - 12:42 PM.

Hey guys smile.gif

My 8 years old brother was playing San Andreas today, when he found this :

Click Me Do you see that small territory ?

I looked to the "Territory under controll" and it was 98.18% .
I typed the "Gang Members Everywhere " cheat and started to take over.

I wanna say : TERRITORYS ARE ONLY IN LOS SANTOS, HOW COULD THIS ONE BE IN SAN FIERRO ???!!!
When I took conrtoll of it, the "Territorys under controll" was 100%.
What the hell is going on ?!!!
I need explanation.

Here's a video me taking over that territory : (I'v just uploaded it right now tounge2.gif )

Gantons Most Wanted
  • Gantons Most Wanted

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 30 May 2008 - 01:00 PM

Yeah for some reason when you fly out to sea for over 30 minutes or do the Saint Marks Bistro mission it creates some new gang territory around the state.

radicell
  • radicell

Arsenal Fan

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 May 2008 - 01:02 PM

Does that territory belong to Ballas or Vagos? I thought I saw both of those in the video.

And regarding Saint Marks Bistro, I thought that only created the squarish Vagos territory in Bayside. Looks like this might be a new discovery.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 30 May 2008 - 01:40 PM

Looks like the game is modded (HotRod).

I once had a ballas gang zone on the hill south of Kathys townhouse.

And I never flew out to sea for any longer than necessary to do mission.
Have played 4 times on PS2, 8 times on PC.

The only official gang zone outside of LS that I know of is the Marina.

Bad~Boy#17
  • Bad~Boy#17

duh

• Members

Posted 30 May 2008 - 01:45 PM

The territory in bayside is a glitch and this is also a glitch.
Someone about 2 moths ago also had the same problem about that he couldn't take over it.

Naseem Srour
  • Naseem Srour

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 31 May 2008 - 03:01 PM Edited by Naseem Srour, 31 May 2008 - 06:09 PM.

So this is a glitch, right ?! smile.gif

QUOTE (radicell @ May 30 2008 @ 13:02 )
Does that territory belong to Ballas or Vagos? I thought I saw both of those in the video.

If I remember well, it's for the Vagos. And yes ; in the video there's both Vagos and Ballas because I typed the "Gang Memebers everyhere" cheat, just to find some Vagos or Ballas to shoot them and fight.

ric-013
  • ric-013

glitch hunter

• Members

Posted 01 June 2008 - 01:18 AM Edited by ric-013, 01 June 2008 - 01:38 AM.

THIS IS THE TERRITORY GLITCH,made by flying/sailing far out at sea...when doing the st-mark bistro mission you fly far enuff to make a few new territory,s appear.if you fly/sail for few hours (about 3 hours real time) you should get about 178 of them..if you own a cheat-device you can activate all 381 of them.

all info's on the territory glitch can be found here:

LINK:
>>>TERRITORY GLITCH<<<

if you own a cheat-device (ARMAX,GAMESHARK,CODEBREAKER...) look here also:

LINK:
>>> TERRITORY CLITCH CHEAT-DEVICE CODES PS2<<<

crazyanurag
  • crazyanurag

okthxbai

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 06 June 2008 - 05:05 AM

ric-013, there's a difference between the PS2 version of GTA SA and the PC version. The glitch doesn't occur on the PC version by flying to the corner of the map. The people discussing the matter in this thread, I'm sure, are all aware of the topics you're pointing to.

@Naseem Srour: Though I can't see the territory on the pic (maybe captured the image after you took over the turf, so the green's confusing me), I must say that this is quite interesting. Any idea what your brother was doing?

I understand that this is a glitch, but it could be fun if it were readily replicable.

You'll Never Walk Alone

˸
  • ˸

KGB agent

• Members

Posted 06 June 2008 - 10:33 PM

I flew out into the sea for 15 minutes, and had one GS territory in LV although I was sure I had it there beforehand, but then I loaded the game again and no, I did not.

I then flew for 20 minutes, then I flew for 10 minutes and nothing happened (2 different occsions).
Today I sailed for 1?5 hour and managed to get Ballas territory in LV.

Is there an easy was for PC to get that glitch to work properly??? Teleporter maybe?

I tryed to teleport to 10000000 coords, and it did not give me anything, apart from Cj all went sideways all over the screen.

123robot
  • 123robot

Homeboy

• Members
  • England

Posted 07 June 2008 - 08:38 AM

No. Don't teleport like 10000000000000. It just goes all weird. It just dosan't work as good as it does on the PS2 version.

Mattsano
  • Mattsano

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 June 2008 - 12:03 PM

This is an ancient glitch - but it only works properly on PS2 (Not on P.C, and XBox either) and the best PS2 method is to fly north for ages in a Hydra. You can get all 200-odd territories, but you need to fly to every corner of the map.
The reason that unlike previous games on PS2, R* made the games physical boundaries almost limitless, unlike e.g. GTA III's ghost town was near a dark grey void - but in Andreas, well, see how long it takes you, because I've got a record of 4 hours and gave up. It is unlikely it's limitless, but not impossible. Anyone know if it is? Post it plz!

ric-013
  • ric-013

glitch hunter

• Members

Posted 07 June 2008 - 02:27 PM Edited by ric-013, 07 June 2008 - 03:43 PM.

QUOTE (crazyanurag @ Jun 6 2008, 05:05)
ric-013, there's a difference between the PS2 version of GTA SA and the PC version. The glitch doesn't occur on the PC version by flying to the corner of the map. The people discussing the matter in this thread, I'm sure, are all aware of the topics you're pointing to.

@Naseem Srour: Though I can't see the territory on the pic (maybe captured the image after you took over the turf, so the green's confusing me), I must say that this is quite interesting. Any idea what your brother was doing?

I understand that this is a glitch, but it could be fun if it were readily replicable.

You'll Never Walk Alone

you guys should look at thoses tools for pc to activate all 381 territory's...and more

link:
>>>gta sa pc save-editor 2.8<<<

link:
>>>wordsBG hacky tool<<<

also the glitch do work on pc, but on a smaller scale and mostly by going south of mt.chilliad...this is known also as the "graybot" glitch,its over-writting 01 over 00 when unshading the map away at sea,it create a few glitchs actually...territory name glitch,taxi glitch and territory glitch but this have being fixed in v2 & v3.

another way it could have happend is "the hood abuse" glitch...wait till one of your territory is under attack,go stick remote explosive on all gang members who attack your hood,teleport/fly/ride/walk to any territory without gangs in it and detonate..a new groove st.territory should appear (sometime you have to do it more than once)it works well on ps2. btw rarely,when you get killed trying,the territory will be given to ballas/vagos

i dont want to argue with you...but i think this is the territory glitch..one way or another.

btw,i could not watch the video and i missed the info about the topic creator saying he was on pc...my bad,im sorry.but it was in the "signature quote" thing...i dont always read thoses,so it wasnt quite clear for me.

oh,i was just trying to be part of this discussion and to be helpfull by posting links to were almost all related info's could be found...sorry if it was understood in any other ways.

crazyanurag
  • crazyanurag

okthxbai

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 07 June 2008 - 05:45 PM Edited by crazyanurag, 07 June 2008 - 05:50 PM.

QUOTE (ric-013 @ Jun 7 2008, 19:57)
<snip>

I'm aware of the modifications to increase territories; those, however, don't count as glitches.

About the "graybot" glitch as you call it, it does cause the Taxi glitch, but in my experience, doesn't alter the territories in any way.

crazyEdit:
Also, no misunderstanding - everything's taken in the spirit of discussion. smile.gif

You'll Never Walk Alone

ric-013
  • ric-013

glitch hunter

• Members

Posted 07 June 2008 - 06:24 PM

QUOTE (crazyanurag @ Jun 7 2008, 17:45)
QUOTE (ric-013 @ Jun 7 2008, 19:57)
<snip>

I'm aware of the modifications to increase territories; those, however, don't count as glitches.

About the "graybot" glitch as you call it, it does cause the Taxi glitch, but in my experience, doesn't alter the territories in any way.

crazyEdit:
Also, no misunderstanding - everything's taken in the spirit of discussion. smile.gif

You'll Never Walk Alone

hum...what version you own??

here's some info's about it that "orionsr" sent me when i was creating the ps2 territory glitch codes:

QUOTE (orionsr)

on PC, the "GrayBot" glitch that causes turf glitches, taxi glitches, and other corruption to the zone block, also writes to this structure. If it puts a 01 between the SAN_ANDs the taxi mission can reference the super zone so it can't figure out where to spawn fares. Other corruption in this structure messes up the names displayed when CJ enters different areas of town. But you are on PS2, so hopefully we can ignore all this. Basically, block starts here, aligns with info.zon, and skip ahead to the next part.

Which is more difficult to identify, so lets skip to the end, the GrayZone structure (Map Fog Array). This area controls how the map is shaded until CJ enter the zone. This would be unimportant except this is the root of the glitch. When CJ is off the main map, the GrayBot in charge of writing 01s over 00s to fill in the map get confused, and starts writing 01s over any 00 that happens to mismatch with the pointer numbers from off the map. And easy bookmark to the end of this zone is "THEMAP".

You can identify a glitched turf in the save file by searching for THEMAP, then scan backwards and look for the color markers in the ascii display. Check the hex display if something doesn't match a "new save". If it's a 01 instead of something normal 0A and the like, then that's a glitch. Or, scroll right to the top of this structure. The PC glitches occur near the end and then mess with the ZoneInfo, PS2 glitch start at the top of the ZonePop structure.

thats why i think its territory glitch related...in fact its easy to see in the save file.

btw i pointed link to the tools cuz i see no point losing time trying to glitch the game into having extra territory's ,when addind them tru editor does less problems...no taxi glitch or territory name glitch.

biggrin.gif

WoozimuJakarta007
  • WoozimuJakarta007

The GodFather

• Members

Posted 12 June 2008 - 01:12 PM

QUOTE (Naseem Srour @ May 30 2008, 12:36)
Hey guys smile.gif

I wanna say : TERRITORYS ARE ONLY IN LOS SANTOS, HOW COULD THIS ONE BE IN SAN FIERRO ???!!!
I need explanation.

Here's a video me taking over that territory : (I'v just uploaded it right now tounge2.gif )

whoaa, man. my GTA:SA for PS2, and i found an orange territory in las venturas,
they are sindaccos!!!!!!!

ric-013
  • ric-013

glitch hunter

• Members

Posted 12 June 2008 - 01:19 PM

QUOTE (WoozimuJakarta007 @ Jun 12 2008, 13:12)
Hey guys  smile.gif

I need explanation.

Here's a video me taking over that territory : (I'v just uploaded it right now  tounge2.gif )

in the territory glitch,an orange territory occur when a yellow one overlap a purple one...it means both ballas/vagos own the turf ,or the yellow one is into a bigger purple one

WoozimuJakarta007
  • WoozimuJakarta007

The GodFather

• Members

Posted 12 June 2008 - 01:26 PM

QUOTE (ric-013 @ Jun 12 2008, 13:19)
QUOTE (WoozimuJakarta007 @ Jun 12 2008, 13:12)
Hey guys smile.gif

I need explanation.

in the territory glitch,an orange territory occur when a yellow one overlap a purple one...it means both ballas/vagos own the turf ,or the yellow one is into a bigger purple one

When i drove into the orange territory, i saw the gangs with orange jacket.

it maybe the sindacco family, because, i have GTA : Liberty City Stories for PS2, and the sindaccos wears orange jacket too..

can you explain it???

the nameless
  • the nameless

R*

• Members

Posted 24 June 2008 - 04:49 AM

Wow, I didn't even know about any teratorial glitches. I haven't played it since I sold it to get my ps3 back in November I think. Now my cousin has gone to Canada for 2 weeks, I have san an on the ps2 again. I got a lot of craming in to do.

@ crazy,
You'll Never Walk Alone
......... icon13.gif

moto_whistle.gif It's a grand old team to play for, it's a grand old team to support.......... icon14.gif

Naseem Srour
  • Naseem Srour

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 24 June 2008 - 02:36 PM

Finally I came back to GTA Forums biggrin.gif
Glad to see my topic getting discussed alot tounge.gif

doesntcheatGTA
  • doesntcheatGTA

An eye for an eye, a truth for a truth

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 June 2008 - 02:38 PM

I don't believe this video is yours. I've seen this exact same video about a month ago. I know this can happen though. monocle.gif

ric-013
  • ric-013

glitch hunter

• Members

Posted 27 June 2008 - 12:16 AM

here's how i modded the gang territory's colors on ps2 using a cheat-device...

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

using other codes i could mod gang members i.d's...so i think its easy to do fake glitch video,however i think is story is legit,he triggered thoses territory's somehow...sadly he dont seems to know how he did-it. its most probably the "territory glitch".

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users