Stevie's Manana... Help!

2 replies to this topic
arkio
  • arkio

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 May 2008 - 11:13 AM

All,

Im not sure which number it is but im on the mission from stevie to steal a manana from the'back' of the burgershot just south of the railway station near huntington st?
I've been looking for it for ages and can't find it no matter whether it is day or night or whatever.]
Does someone know how or where to find it?

The manana is the car you need to steal after the Super-GT from Algonquin.

cheers

firedance_kid
  • firedance_kid

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 May 2008 - 12:00 PM

QUOTE (Groovy @ May 29 2008, 22:23)
Anyone had problems finding the Manana? I've been searching around the Burger Shot for about an hour or so, and I haven't seen sh*t. Can anyone help me with this?

Sounds strange.
You sure your at the right place?
The Manana is behind the closed and boarded up buRger SHoT in Broker/Dukes. On Huntington St or Thornton Street (i can't remember which). Check your paper map.

Stevie cars are always there and re-spawn when stolen not on a Stevie text mission.

This Manana is really easy to see, its in no-way hidden. If your at the right place and its not there then maybe you've got a glitch, or you've stolen it and saved it at one of your safehouses, or you've stolen it and delivered it for him before and forgotten...

p.s. Stevies text missions come in a random order.

arkio
  • arkio

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 May 2008 - 02:05 PM

Cheers firedance kid,

I've realised what I was doing wrong, I was looking behind an open/functioning burger shot not the closed one.
thanks,

arkio

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users