152 replies to this topic
the young hooligan
  • the young hooligan

Big Evil

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 June 2008 - 12:19 AM

QUOTE (Moncai @ May 31 2008, 15:45)
QUOTE (the young hooligan @ May 31 2008, 13:08)
QUOTE (Moncai @ May 30 2008, 14:48)
Waaah, is all I hear from you. Face it aint going to happen, stop trying to impress us with how all your "islanders" carry around machetes we don't care where ou live, if everyone was like you we would be seeing threads such as: "GTA Oslo plix" all the time.

Sorry there will NEVER be a GTA in Australia.

icon14.gif

And there will never be a GTA in Ireland.(or whatever the flag is on your thing)

Did I request that? Learn to read and learn hother nations flags. Idiot.

The only thing a took intrest in reading in your post was "sorry there will NEVER be a GTA in Australia". How the hell would you know if they were going to make a GTA in Australia or not. Who knows, they might make a GTA in Ireland after all.(MIGHT). And how the hell am I supposed to know every single countries flag, I'm in year Seven for god sake.

Mad Tony
  • Mad Tony

Commisioner

• Members

Posted 01 June 2008 - 12:22 AM

QUOTE (the young hooligan @ May 31 2008, 17:19)
Waaah, is all I hear from you. Face it aint going to happen, stop trying to impress us with how all your "islanders" carry around machetes we don't care where ou live, if everyone was like you we would be seeing threads such as: "GTA Oslo plix" all the time.

icon14.gif

And there will never be a GTA in Ireland.(or whatever the flag is on your thing)

The only thing a took intrest in reading in your post was "sorry there will NEVER be a GTA in Australia". How the hell would you know if they were going to make a GTA in Australia or not. Who knows, they might make a GTA in Ireland after all.(MIGHT). And how the hell am I supposed to know every single countries flag, I'm in year Seven for god sake.

When I was your age I could identify the Irish flag. It's not hard.

the young hooligan
  • the young hooligan

Big Evil

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 June 2008 - 12:26 AM

QUOTE (Mad Tony @ Jun 1 2008, 00:22)
QUOTE (the young hooligan @ May 31 2008, 17:19)

icon14.gif

When I was your age I could identify the Irish flag. It's not hard.

Yeah but we haven't learn't about countries or anything like that yet. I don't take much intrest in flags anyway.

iceman654
  • iceman654

Ranetki is sexy

• Members

Posted 01 June 2008 - 01:46 AM Edited by iceman654, 01 June 2008 - 01:50 AM.

QUOTE (Mad Tony @ May 31 2008, 13:54)
QUOTE (iceman654 @ May 31 2008, 05:28)
QUOTE (RONIN1191 @ May 30 2008, 13:41)
QUOTE (iceman654 @ May 30 2008, 08:37)
QUOTE (Mad Tony @ May 30 2008, 13:08)
QUOTE (Flat Face @ May 30 2008, 03:49)
no england! go play the getaway..

no australia.. im not hijacking a kangaroo <_< (i live in Sydney but.. knowing how ignorant americans are.. <_<

gta.. Croatia?

No, you're the ignorant one.
Obviously some Americans are ignorant, but you get ignorant people everywhere you go, regardless of what country you're in. The sooner ignorant people such as yourself learn this fact the better.

I once talked to an American who thought Australia was apart of Africa......How do you explain THAT kind of ignorance?

Easily. Australia's not important enough to be arsed to know where it is...we simply know where it ISN'T. wink.gif

Neither are the majority of other countries individually. Duh. You think the U.S would be important or powerful in the slightest without other nations resources and allies? Someones deluded. Have fun living in your delusion, oblivious to the fact there are better places out there than the United States. You're never going to experience different cultures or ways of life. The U.S is monotonous and if you don't want a game set internationally because you're too f*cking ignorant to inform yourself of said country then that's YOUR problem. Australian cities are no different to North American cities, get a clue. God you're all a bunch of xenophobic, attention seeking ignoramuses who think EVERYTHING in the world is about the United States AND you wonder why everybody hates you...All you do is bully other nations and put down everywhere else other than America, insisting there is no better place. Sad....Just sad. This isn't the 50s, nobody sees' the U.S as the land of freedom and opportunity anymore. People have wised up and realized you're heading for a recession and that you're political policies and people are overall, disgusting, quality of life has faded, civil liberties have been eroded by your government....What's left? Out dated deluded ideas from the 40s and 50s you can't seem to let go of. Poor sod. You and most Americans fail the realize times have changed dramatically. Your country has become a dangerous, fascist, hypocritical, new age Soviet Russia and just like them you're going to crash and burn HARD when China begins to rise. What goes up, must come down. I can't wait to see you end up where Russia is now. For once all of you arrogant jackasses will get a dose of cold hard reality.

BTW, If you can't pinpoint Australia on an atlas you ARE a completely f*cking retard without question and I absolutely feel sorry for you in every aspect.

Grow up and stop believing everything you see in the media is true. You say Americans are ignorant, yet you're by far one of the most ignorant people on this forum.

That's pretty rich coming from an American. Unlike you Americans I don't believe everything I see in the media and if you can't accept the reality of where your country is heading then....Poor you. Of course there's no point in arguing with an American about what America has become because you're all totally biased anyway. Blind patriotism at it's worst. Half of my family were born in California so save the ignorant card for another day. The only ignorant people around here are the Americans who are unable to see their country's problems and hypocrisy from an outside perspective. Sorry. Try harder the next time you attempt to go into damage control and protect your precious nations image.

Notice how nobody except Americans are actually trying to defend America? Hint hint. It's because nobody but Americans actually likes America or finds it interesting in the slightest. Same old people, same old TV shows, attitudes and monotonous arrogant, attention seeking behavior. There's a whole world out there, I don't know if you've realized that.

keiser
  • keiser

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 June 2008 - 05:44 AM

i agree 100%, You americans have brainwashed yourselves, you think you are the world and that there is no one else out there. So blinded by the media, have you watched 'sicko' or the 911 document by moore and all of the others, he is one of only a few who hangs sh*t on his own country(America) and isnt afraid of saying tha truth. Haha i cant beleive the way you all think that you are in the best country in the world with no problems etc etc, i laugh at you all when i see those documentaries, even super size me. At least us australians are multi-cultural and accept people from all around the world and the way they live how ever they want within our own country.

''Dont wanna be an American idiot'' damn right, after all you all voted for bush the dumbiest president with the lowest IQ

Now if you dont mind, i have to go and become a registered member at my local bank so i can get a free fire arm from them.

[GTA Man]cycon77foamy[GTA Man]
  • [GTA Man]cycon77foamy[GTA Man]

Abandoned

• Members

Posted 01 June 2008 - 06:05 AM

Id like love to see a GTA in Melbourne, doesn't even have to be Melbourne alsong as its based on Australia.

elmoape
  • elmoape

Clover Gang

• Members

Posted 01 June 2008 - 07:35 AM

God, having high crime rates isn't a thing to go bragging about, saying to Rockstar "Ooh, Pick me! We have massive crime rates!" Sam and Dan are both English but I think a UK one is unlikely, it has been rumoured another San Andreas with Niko in, As there is a plane ticket saying Niko Bellic-San Andreas. Australian would just not be their style... it would offend many australians and Rockstar seriously don't need more people sueing them, even if Jack can't do it anymore.

Eternal Khaoz
  • Eternal Khaoz

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 June 2008 - 08:10 AM

QUOTE (Jack M @ May 29 2008, 10:55)
I wanted to bring this up for discussion because I live in Melbourne and from what I've seen, this city and it's surrounds can be quite violent.

The most outstanding piece of evidence to show this is the gangland killings, 34 major crime figures killed in the space of eight years with some of their "thugs" shot, stabbed or bashed in the same period.

People outside Australia may not know some of these names, but for Australians, they were/are major figures. The following people could provide a base for Rockstar to create some amazing characters.

Victor Brincat
  • Carried out over forty armed robberies.
  • Shot career criminal Jason Moran in front of over twenty children at a youth football clinic.
  • Shot drug dealer Michael Marshall with a shotgun at daylight in the middle of a street, in front of Marshall's young son.
Andrew "Benji" Veniamin
  • Involved in drive-by shootings and various road-rage incidents.
  • Assosciate of drug dealer Dino Dibra before being paid to kill him.
  • Shot Dino Dibra at least six times, including at least three shots after Dibra was already dead.
  • A suspect in the murders of other career criminals Victor Peirce, Frank Benvenuto, Nik Radev and Paul Kallipolitis.
Carl Williams
  • Worked with the Moran family before breaking off and leading his own gang.
  • Shot in the stomach by Jason Moran after the Morans discovered he was working against them.
  • Connected with at least ten killings.
  • Killed Mark Moran with a shotgun at close range.
Jason and Mark Moran
  • Jason carried a gun from the time he was a teen until his death.
  • Jason was involved in a road rage incident in which when cut off by another motorist, used a wheel brace to smash the other driver's windscreen and then beat him severely.
  • Jason was Alphonse "The Black Prince" Gangitano's right hand man until the two had a falling out.
  • Jason murdered Gangitano in his home with a handgun. Gangitano was found by his wife in the laundry. He had been shot numerous times in the face.
  • Mark was involved in the bashing murder of an assosciate after the man had made a remark about a female remark of Mark and Jason's.
You think of the United States as the gang capital of the world, but Australia, especially Melbourne has some bad stuff. Although the men listed above are members of the organized crime families of Melbourne, there are so many different groups, it proves multiculturism is not such a great idea. Vietnamese, Sudanese, Aussies, Lebanese, Tongans, Samoans, Kiwis, Italians, Irish and the rest.

Killed Mark Moran

Haha thats my sisters boyfriends name.

Mad Tony
  • Mad Tony

Commisioner

• Members

Posted 01 June 2008 - 10:20 AM

QUOTE (iceman654 @ May 31 2008, 18:46)

no australia.. im not hijacking a kangaroo <_< (i live in Sydney but.. knowing how ignorant americans are.. <_<

gta.. Croatia?

Obviously some Americans are ignorant, but you get ignorant people everywhere you go, regardless of what country you're in. The sooner ignorant people such as yourself learn this fact the better.

I once talked to an American who thought Australia was apart of Africa......How do you explain THAT kind of ignorance?

Easily. Australia's not important enough to be arsed to know where it is...we simply know where it ISN'T. wink.gif

Neither are the majority of other countries individually. Duh. You think the U.S would be important or powerful in the slightest without other nations resources and allies? Someones deluded. Have fun living in your delusion, oblivious to the fact there are better places out there than the United States. You're never going to experience different cultures or ways of life. The U.S is monotonous and if you don't want a game set internationally because you're too f*cking ignorant to inform yourself of said country then that's YOUR problem. Australian cities are no different to North American cities, get a clue. God you're all a bunch of xenophobic, attention seeking ignoramuses who think EVERYTHING in the world is about the United States AND you wonder why everybody hates you...All you do is bully other nations and put down everywhere else other than America, insisting there is no better place. Sad....Just sad. This isn't the 50s, nobody sees' the U.S as the land of freedom and opportunity anymore. People have wised up and realized you're heading for a recession and that you're political policies and people are overall, disgusting, quality of life has faded, civil liberties have been eroded by your government....What's left? Out dated deluded ideas from the 40s and 50s you can't seem to let go of. Poor sod. You and most Americans fail the realize times have changed dramatically. Your country has become a dangerous, fascist, hypocritical, new age Soviet Russia and just like them you're going to crash and burn HARD when China begins to rise. What goes up, must come down. I can't wait to see you end up where Russia is now. For once all of you arrogant jackasses will get a dose of cold hard reality.

BTW, If you can't pinpoint Australia on an atlas you ARE a completely f*cking retard without question and I absolutely feel sorry for you in every aspect.

Grow up and stop believing everything you see in the media is true. You say Americans are ignorant, yet you're by far one of the most ignorant people on this forum.

That's pretty rich coming from an American. Unlike you Americans I don't believe everything I see in the media and if you can't accept the reality of where your country is heading then....Poor you. Of course there's no point in arguing with an American about what America has become because you're all totally biased anyway. Blind patriotism at it's worst. Half of my family were born in California so save the ignorant card for another day. The only ignorant people around here are the Americans who are unable to see their country's problems and hypocrisy from an outside perspective. Sorry. Try harder the next time you attempt to go into damage control and protect your precious nations image.

Notice how nobody except Americans are actually trying to defend America? Hint hint. It's because nobody but Americans actually likes America or finds it interesting in the slightest. Same old people, same old TV shows, attitudes and monotonous arrogant, attention seeking behavior. There's a whole world out there, I don't know if you've realized that.

That's rich coming from me? Well, you just proved right there that you believe the stereotypes and that you're pretty ignorant. The sooner you learn that ignorance has nothing to do with nationality, race, religion etc, the better. The same goes for other things as well. You're a bit of a hypocrite really, considering you get these false images of America from the media too.

And I never said my country didn't have problems. Fact is, every country has problems. There's not a single country on the globe that is perfect. Deal with it.

And for the record, I never see anybody but Australians sticking up for Australia either. Most people on this forum tend to stick up for their own countries only.

@Keiser: Yes I have seen Michael Moore's outrageously biased 9/11 documentary. If you want a credible source of information, don't look to him.

America is multi-cultural. If you hadn't noticed, America is one of the most multi-cultural countries in the world. It's made up of generations of immigrants from all over the world. I've been to both New York and Sydney, and let me tell you New York is ten times more diverse than Sydney. Not that Sydney, or even Australia isn't a nice place. I think it's great. It's just a shame some people are a bit narrow minded and ignorant, but you get ignorant and narrow-minded people from every country.

Again, I never said America has no problems. As I said earlier, all countries have problems. Most people think their country is the best. I can bet you think Australia is the best, which is fine by me. But you need to open up your mind and stop generalizing and being hypocritical.

And about George Bush having the lowest IQ, well you probably got that from this rumor which has been proved to be false.

http://www.truthorfi...sidentialiq.htm
Personally I couldn't care less what George Bush's IQ was, since IQ isn't really an accurate representation of how intelligent you are.

Now, are we actually gonna get back on topic? If you want a place to bash America, go and make a thread for it in general chat. I wont try and stop you.

iceman654
  • iceman654

Ranetki is sexy

• Members

Posted 01 June 2008 - 10:39 AM

QUOTE (Mad Tony @ Jun 1 2008, 10:20)

gta.. Croatia?

That's rich coming from me? Well, you just proved right there that you believe the stereotypes and that you're pretty ignorant. The sooner you learn that ignorance has nothing to do with nationality, race, religion etc, the better. The same goes for other things as well. You're a bit of a hypocrite really, considering you get these false images of America from the media too.

And I never said my country didn't have problems. Fact is, every country has problems. There's not a single country on the globe that is perfect. Deal with it.

And for the record, I never see anybody but Australians sticking up for Australia either. Most people on this forum tend to stick up for their own countries only.

@Keiser: Yes I have seen Michael Moore's outrageously biased 9/11 documentary. If you want a credible source of information, don't look to him.

America is multi-cultural. If you hadn't noticed, America is one of the most multi-cultural countries in the world. It's made up of generations of immigrants from all over the world. I've been to both New York and Sydney, and let me tell you New York is ten times more diverse than Sydney. Not that Sydney, or even Australia isn't a nice place. I think it's great. It's just a shame some people are a bit narrow minded and ignorant, but you get ignorant and narrow-minded people from every country.

Again, I never said America has no problems. As I said earlier, all countries have problems. Most people think their country is the best. I can bet you think Australia is the best, which is fine by me. But you need to open up your mind and stop generalizing and being hypocritical.

And about George Bush having the lowest IQ, well you probably got that from this rumor which has been proved to be false.

Personally I couldn't care less what George Bush's IQ was, since IQ isn't really an accurate representation of how intelligent you are.

Now, are we actually gonna get back on topic? If you want a place to bash America, go and make a thread for it in general chat. I wont try and stop you.

Personal experience defies stereotypes, it has nothing to do with the media. Hate to break it to you but an opinion differing to yours doesn't equate to ignorance. This is one of the key things about Americans, they think anyone who disagrees with them is an idiot. My experiences are different to yours and therefore I have a different opinion.

YEAH YEAH everything is biased and ignorant because it doesn't agree with you. Classic American mentality.

End of discussion, redneck.

MCFC
  • MCFC

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 June 2008 - 10:43 AM

Well, I live in Portland, and... well... GTA:PORTLAND FTW?

Mad Tony
  • Mad Tony

Commisioner

• Members

Posted 01 June 2008 - 10:48 AM

QUOTE (iceman654 @ Jun 1 2008, 03:39)

gta.. Croatia?

Personal experience defies stereotypes, it has nothing to do with the media. Hate to break it to you but an opinion differing to yours doesn't equate to ignorance. This is one of the key things about Americans, they think anyone who disagrees with them is an idiot. My experiences are different to yours and therefore I have a different opinion.

YEAH YEAH everything is biased and ignorant because it doesn't agree with you. Classic American mentality.

See, you're generalizing yet again. You're not an idiot because your opinion differs from mine, you're an idiot because you generalize and stereotype Americans all the time. Notice how I haven't once bashed Australia yet you've been constantly bashing America throughout this entire thread for no reason? Shows who's the mature one.

@MCFC: No way. GTA Wyoming FTW. icon14.gif lol.gif

Jack-Stowe
  • Jack-Stowe

I'm No Hero...

• Members

Posted 01 June 2008 - 10:51 AM

What about Chopper

TT1987
  • TT1987

Playa

• Members

Posted 01 June 2008 - 10:54 AM

QUOTE (Jack-Stowe @ Jun 1 2008, 10:51)
What about Chopper

He should voice the main character.

G twenty-nine
  • G twenty-nine

• Members

Posted 01 June 2008 - 10:55 AM

The best part of it being in Australia are the accents! Over the years, I have heard many different accents for the English language, but the Australian accent is the funniest one yet. It's one of the only languages I know that will not pronounce like half of a word. For instance, they pronounce Melbourne like "Melbin." When I was first greeted there, I thought I was in the wrong city biggrin.gif

iceman654
  • iceman654

Ranetki is sexy

• Members

Posted 01 June 2008 - 11:14 AM

QUOTE (Mad Tony @ Jun 1 2008, 10:48)

gta.. Croatia?

See, you're generalizing yet again. You're not an idiot because your opinion differs from mine, you're an idiot because you generalize and stereotype Americans all the time. Notice how I haven't once bashed Australia yet you've been constantly bashing America throughout this entire thread for no reason? Shows who's the mature one.

My opinions are formed from personal experience, not generalizations propagated by the media. The only reason you aren't bashing Australia right here and now is to avoid being called a hypocrite. I should have mentioned that before but not that it matters since you're so dense. The bases of your argument is always the "mature, ignorant, biased" card. You're so pretentious it's laughable, kid.

Truly the end of the discussion. Move on.

Mad Tony
  • Mad Tony

Commisioner

• Members

Posted 01 June 2008 - 11:28 AM Edited by Mad Tony, 01 June 2008 - 11:33 AM.

QUOTE (iceman654 @ Jun 1 2008, 04:14)
QUOTE (Mad Tony @ Jun 1 2008, 10:48)

gta.. Croatia?

My opinions are formed from personal experience, not generalizations propagated by the media. The only reason you aren't bashing Australia right here and now is to avoid being called a hypocrite. I should have mentioned that before but not that it matters since you're so dense. The bases of your argument is always the "mature, ignorant, biased" card. You're so pretentious it's laughable, kid.

Truly the end of the discussion. Move on.

Wow! That's your first post in this thread where you haven't generalized Americans.

As for Australia, I already said, I've been there before and I liked it.

RONIN1191
  • RONIN1191

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 02 June 2008 - 01:18 PM Edited by RONIN1191, 02 June 2008 - 01:21 PM.

Struck a nerve, you did. LOL

Miky_Z
  • Miky_Z

Paradoxicly Bored

• Members

Posted 02 June 2008 - 01:35 PM Edited by Miky_Z, 02 June 2008 - 01:38 PM.

QUOTE (TT1987 @ Jun 1 2008, 21:54)
QUOTE (Jack-Stowe @ Jun 1 2008, 10:51)
What about Chopper

He should voice the main character.

Fair dinkum mate,uncle Chop Chop's,gonna nail this one ain't he.
"You alright Keithy mate?" lol.gif

user posted image

Captain Carnage
  • Captain Carnage

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 June 2008 - 01:56 PM

First off, the patriotism in this thread makes me sick angry.gif

England is not "dark, damp and depressing." I have been there and quite liked it. In fact I would say our countries are similar. Neither one is better than the other.

Miky_Z
  • Miky_Z

Paradoxicly Bored

• Members

Posted 02 June 2008 - 03:59 PM

QUOTE (Captain Carnage @ Jun 3 2008, 00:56)
First off, the patriotism in this thread makes me sick angry.gif

England is not "dark, damp and depressing." I have been there and quite liked it. In fact I would say our countries are similar. Neither one is better than the other.

Except WE speak better English lol.gif

Ret-RAT
  • Ret-RAT

QAZWSXEDCRFVTGBYHNUJMIKOLP

• Members

Posted 03 June 2008 - 02:58 AM

Shut up all of these discussions about America and Australia are annoying (good comebacks from Iceman though)

(EPIC Subject CHANGE COMMENCING)

my ideas

PROTAGONIST

I think that we should have the protagonist being somebody else, he should be getting jobs from parodies of these characters that Jack M has listed

So far as I know I do not think he or sh should be sudanese, it would spark a paranoia to the Victoria State Govenment about black people, (majority of australia are prone to this becauise we only recieved Africans in the early 2000s and they haven't been naturalized or fully intergrated into the country yet, we so not want people eyeing them out for criminals on these beatiful people). many haven't even seen a city before where many have been terrorized by the Junjaweed in small villages. ("MOST" Americans wouldn't know who they are).

A Naturized Veitnamese Aussie from Box Hill or Geelong would be a great Protagonist. as there are some underworld Veitnamese Organized Crime Groups around, a notible one is 5T, but they are Sydney Based.

An Arab Aussie would be good too, but they had too much sh*t put on their shoulders like the Cronulla Riots.

MELBOURNE AS A SETTING

Melbourne is a large city, spanning out at 8848 sq/km, until some gimp changed the size of it to 2000 sq km in wikipedia which is absolutely wrong according to most sources (for americans 3 416.231 sq miles, roughly twice the size of Los Angeles, you heard me right!) it consists of a large CBD on the tip of Port Phillip bay, the docklands a massive apartment and loft building project just south of it, High density suburbs close the the CBD like Carlton, (like a little Italy, specificly on Lygon Street, the Carlton Crew, operated there (Sicilian Mafia)), Fitroy and Flemington (both containing Govenment housing where most Immigants and Refugees Live). A chinatown in the CBD and an area of called Box Hill which contains like 40% of Australians with an asian decent.
there is another layer of suburbs coming out which are well esablished and mostly Anglos live there (Irish mob maybe?)

There is then another shell (I know it's pretty hard to get out of the bloody place), consisting of nasty (in my opinon. my family were architects after all) suburban housing where many diffent ethnic groups live there many petty crimes were located there. Bikie gangs live all the way out there.

Other parts of the Metropolitain area include Portsea, Dandenong and probably due to urban spawl it will gulf up Melton and Weribee. maybe when it gets too big it will engulf Geelong if its lucky.

Whats odd though that melbourne only contains roughly 4 million people, and it is geographically large?

Melbourians can add more ideas and things to this, and you can also correct anything if I got anything wrong

Ret-RAT
  • Ret-RAT

• Members

Posted 03 June 2008 - 03:21 AM

some things that are not true about australia

we do not ride kangaroo's and they don't hop down city streets, if you want to see them go out into the bush there are lots of them.

most australians are not bushmen

Koalas are not bears

our cities are not in the middle of the desert 99 percent of australians live in cities of towns seldom out alone (only Abo's and Station Farmers).

some things true about australia
highest rate of people being victims of crime close to %67 meaning a person has been a victim of any sort of crime, like their house broken in associated to our small population of 21 million people.

Yes we have strict gun laws restricted to any Automatic or explosive weapon and certain Pistols, but many organized crime gangs have been seen with heavy artillery due to blackmarket trading, as Melbourne is no. 1 trade city in australia, anything can come through shipping containers.

police in australia main force of weapon is a baton but if prevoked to the limit they pull out a gun, Most states use a Glock 17c, but South Australia and Victoria (melbourne is the capital of Victoria, For Americans) use a Smith and Wesson revolver, but the new Rudd Govenment (Kevin Rudd is new Prime minister, For Americans) has proposed new issue firearms but it hasn't been put into place yet.
The Army (Australian Defence Force) if you get six star wanted rating carry Steyr AUG rifles as oppossed to M4 Carbines the American Millitary use. (only australian Special Forces have the M4).

Mad Tony
  • Mad Tony

Commisioner

• Members

Posted 03 June 2008 - 06:21 AM Edited by Mad Tony, 03 June 2008 - 06:26 AM.

Nice job generalizing there. Because surely everybody in the whole world knows what the capital of Victoria state is and who the Australian prime minister is except Americans. sigh.gif

I seriously doubt everybody except Americans know both these things. Yeah, some do, but probably less than you think. You just proved your ignorance there, since it's fairly obvious there are some Americans who don't know these things and there are some Americans who do know these things, just like there are some British, Canadian, French (etc etc) people who know those things and those that don't. You need to learn to stop stereotyping people and actually go there and learn about the people instead.

And Americans aren't the only ones who use miles either. Being of the superior race (being Australian), you should know that Great Britain uses miles too. sigh.gif

No offense intended to the open minded and intelligent Australians here, as I respect them. smile.gif

nlcol
  • nlcol

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 June 2008 - 06:44 AM

got sic of reading so much bullsh*t so im just gonna post what i think

stop arguing about who has a higher crime rate
crime in real life is a bad thing

australia as a setting would be alryt im thinkin maybe sydney tho theres more land marks
how awesome would an aussie rules footy match be as a mini game teach the rest of the world about the fastest footy game on the planet

an australian lead character from melbourne would be good like having gone through gang land sh*t and trying 2 start new somewhere also with an aussie lead character it would have more of the mateship stuff and less of the double crossing ie you stick by all the ppl u've worked 4 even if its bad for ur rep and if someone f*cks with ur mates u f*ck them up

also back 2 the crime thing australia is pretty mean like the "hard core" element of our society are all like oi c*nt i'll f*ck u up c*nt ur f*cked c*nt pretty much anything that ends in c*nt and they fight like real men with fists

also g'day and mate are the two best words ever other than seredipity: biggrin.gif

and its a way better accent then a typical british accent

dont listen 2 what all the other ausiies are tryin 2 say we do ride in kangaroos and we do wrestle crocodile XD

nlcol
  • nlcol

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 June 2008 - 06:46 AM

QUOTE (Ret-RAT @ Jun 3 2008, 02:58)
Shut up all of these discussions about America and Australia are annoying (good comebacks from Iceman though)

(EPIC Subject CHANGE COMMENCING)

also lol is ur name by anychance josh
u sound like a friend

i just lost the game

Ret-RAT
  • Ret-RAT

• Members

Posted 03 June 2008 - 06:47 AM

QUOTE (Mad Tony @ Jun 3 2008, 06:21)
Nice job generalizing there. Because surely everybody in the whole world knows what the capital of Victoria state is and who the Australian prime minister is except Americans. sigh.gif

I seriously doubt everybody except Americans know both these things. Yeah, some do, but probably less than you think. You just proved your ignorance there, since it's fairly obvious there are some Americans who don't know these things and there are some Americans who do know these things, just like there are some British, Canadian, French (etc etc) people who know those things and those that don't. You need to learn to stop stereotyping people and actually go there and learn about the people instead.

And Americans aren't the only ones who use miles either. Being of the superior race (being Australian), you should know that Great Britain uses miles too. sigh.gif

No offense intended to the open minded and intelligent Australians here, as I respect them. smile.gif

This is the thing about the internet, people take things seriously to the 100 percent.

because of the context that everybody was arguing about this i just made a joke about it, don't worry mate i was just fooling around.

nlcol
  • nlcol

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 June 2008 - 06:50 AM

QUOTE (Miky_Z @ Jun 2 2008, 15:59)
QUOTE (Captain Carnage @ Jun 3 2008, 00:56)
First off, the patriotism in this thread makes me sick  angry.gif

Except WE speak better English lol.gif

lol

no england sucks like it would take so long to render all the bits of chewing gum covering the pavement

oh how bout gta singapore that woul;d be awesome such a nice clean city with psycho cops and harsh fines like the death penalty for drug trafficking'

ok thats my last post

Ret-RAT
  • Ret-RAT

• Members

Posted 03 June 2008 - 06:54 AM

QUOTE (nlcol @ Jun 3 2008, 06:44)
also back 2 the crime thing australia is pretty mean like the "hard core" element of our society are all like oi c*nt i'll f*ck u up c*nt ur f*cked c*nt pretty much anything that ends in c*nt and they fight like real men with fists

um no

Many ICONIC words are like

Bugger
Bloody hell
oh for god's sake
oh for goodness sake
oi what-a-ya doin
oh sick
that feral

not the C word and the F word, they are only used by pathetic bogans

nlcol
  • nlcol

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 June 2008 - 06:59 AM

QUOTE (Ret-RAT @ Jun 3 2008, 06:54)
QUOTE (nlcol @ Jun 3 2008, 06:44)

um no

Many ICONIC words are like

Bugger
Bloody hell
oh for god's sake
oh for goodness sake
oi what-a-ya doin
oh sick
that feral

not the C word and the F word, they are only used by pathetic bogans

yeah i was dissing them thats why i put "hard core" in quotation or whatever

1 user(s) are reading this topic