Photo

Female Protagonist

126 replies to this topic
nealmac
  • nealmac

Low lie, the fields of Anfield Road

• Members

Posted 04 June 2008 - 02:48 PM

I'd be all for trying out a female character in a "spin off" GTA ("spin off" may be the wrong term, but I'm talking about the likes of LCS and VCS). If it worked, then by all means have it for the future. She'd need to be fairly badass though. I'm thinking of an Angelina Jolie style character.

sylviastephanies
  • sylviastephanies

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:02 AM

It will be fun have a lady protagonist in GTA.But i think she must be strong,and smart.And beautiful too biggrin.gif

Mr.Raspberry Jam
  • Mr.Raspberry Jam

Bringing great joy to a lonely man

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 June 2014 - 03:02 PM

As a woman, I can honestly say that a female protagonist would not work. It doesn't fit in with the series and they've already done it with the first GTA. It just wouldn't seem right.

MaddenSixx
  • MaddenSixx

:)

• Members

Posted 29 June 2014 - 08:07 PM

What they should do is make another GTA similar to GTA V with multiple characters but only do two and have one male and one female.  I would totally get it if it was a female protagonist....

Or they could do Packie as a main character and like he started a family but with no kids and have it like a crime family instead of how Michaels family is.

Spartankicker
  • Spartankicker

since taxis were introduced in gta iv,"grand theft auto&quo

• Members
  • Algeria

Posted 24 July 2014 - 10:07 AM

WHAAT

WHY YOU ALL AGREEING ON  THIS!(caps off)

if rockstar makes a female protoganist,i won't buy it cuz i can't f*ck prostitutes!

Revenge of the Donut
  • Revenge of the Donut

Meh

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:49 AM Edited by Revenge of the Donut, 25 July 2014 - 07:08 AM.

Make her a little something like this and I would buy it sure:

https://m.youtube.co...h?v=821ft1hVTtw

As long as they don't make her some plastic stripper with guns whose been made as if she's came straight from the imagination of a horny teenage virgin then they could make it work..but she needs to be mean with a rough past, if she's gritty and fits the bill as a violent but smart criminal who just does what she needs to succeed and not end up back in the gutter she came from, then it'd work I think. 

Spartankicker
  • Spartankicker

since taxis were introduced in gta iv,"grand theft auto&quo

• Members
  • Algeria

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:12 AM

still dosen't help with prostitutes -__-

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users