Quantcast

» «
Photo

(V2) The Official GTAIV Modded Vehicle Archive

361 replies to this topic
Wightboy
  • Wightboy

Cooler than the other side of your pillow.

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 September 2008 - 05:57 PM

QUOTE (SentinelXS @ Aug 24 2008, 23:10)
QUOTE (cimt @ Aug 24 2008, 14:12)
Does anyone know where to find the Vincent yet?

the vincent is one of my favorite cars...i often find them in Algonquin around middle park...seems common in northwood as well

Thanks for the Info. im going to start updating this topic again biggrin.gif

BamTheMan
  • BamTheMan

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 November 2008 - 01:18 AM

First time I played the game I got a Comet with a blowout-valve. (Makes the same shiftsound as the Sultan RS)
It was the comet you get in a Brucie mission, the one that originally belongs to Stevie.
One day my PS3 collapsed and I had to install GTA4 all over, never found a Comet with that sound ever again... confused.gif The one I got on the very same mission very just a regular car.

Anyone else found any other cars than the Sultan RS making this sound?

yomomsmokes420
  • yomomsmokes420

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 04 November 2008 - 04:01 AM

QUOTE (BamTheMan @ Nov 4 2008, 01:18)
First time I played the game I got a Comet with a blowout-valve. (Makes the same shiftsound as the Sultan RS)
It was the comet you get in a Brucie mission, the one that originally belongs to Stevie.
One day my PS3 collapsed and I had to install GTA4 all over, never found a Comet with that sound ever again... confused.gif The one I got on the very same mission very just a regular car.

Are you sure you weren't smoking a bong? lol

All jokes aside, I think you might have been tripping balls. I'm sure if there was a modded Comet, someone else would have posted it somewhere.

BamTheMan
  • BamTheMan

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 November 2008 - 10:55 AM

Im serious, I dont wanna waste my time lying on her.
I wish I still had it and I would try to make prove of it.

Wightboy
  • Wightboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 December 2008 - 09:18 PM

QUOTE (BamTheMan @ Nov 4 2008, 10:55)
Im serious, I dont wanna waste my time lying on her.
I wish I still had it and I would try to make prove of it.

-don't worry bam i believe you!-

*sorry for the bump ... (this will probably be nocked down again in a week or so) ~nevermind biggrin.gif

There are a lot of random alterations to cars which don't make a big impact on performance, and a lot of rare ones too

for example, ... earlier today (i started playing GTA again this week) i found an open top car with a wheel on the back with some crazy psycodelic colour scheme on it... and i'd never seen it before at all.

tthis game still surpises me even today biggrin.gif

Rewdalf
  • Rewdalf

Can't tell if I'm being sarcastic or not? I probably am.

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 10 December 2008 - 12:39 AM

Hey, thanks a lot mate.
So far I've found the Feroci VIP, Vincent LX (Which is actually quite common), Futo GT, and modded Intruder and Oracle. The cars are awsome.
It really helps if you're in a taxi since they don't make the spawns biased to a specific car.
Next up on my list are the Hakumi EX, the Sentinel STD, and of course the Presidente Supercharged...

Rewdalf
  • Rewdalf

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 10 December 2008 - 12:44 AM

QUOTE (BamTheMan @ Nov 4 2008, 01:18)

Sadly the car that I got from that same mission was just a normal car. Hopefully the internet will have some information about this...
A lot of mission cars are rare and special. For instance, one mission with Playboy X has a rare dark green pearl Cavalcade with black rims. He stores weapons inside it for you, but after the mission I went to check if it was still there and took it. I should take a picture of it and maybe have it added to the thread...
Oh, and about cars making that Sultan RS sound...Well I don't think there are any more cars, but I like how the Banshee has side exhausts with flares. It's sort of similar.

Rewdalf
  • Rewdalf

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 10 December 2008 - 03:06 AM

Crap, nobody's posted? Making me look bad.
Ok ok whatever.
Just an update...I found the Sentinel XS/STD while taking LawChick on a date. I was driving the modded Oracle at the time, and didn't want to ditch it, so I went back with a taxi after parking my Oracle and re-found it. I was in little Italy, near LawChick/Kiki's house.
Also, I found the Mafia Schafter driving around the first safehouse which is now just a pile of ash. Got it pure black, black grill, black rims. Love it...Love this guide. Getting awfully close to finding all of the secret cars...Or at least the ones I think are important...I ditched the Vincent for extra space. It's a nice car, really, but the LX is common and not really different from the stock...I also ditched the Cavalcade with black rims. I just know I won't be using it so I made space for my new Sentinel instead. The Blista Compact with sunroof is also common. Won't be saving that...Problem is at the moment all of my spaces are filled...Need to look for new safehouses.

ALSO! NEW CAR! Unless you guys aren't counting it. I'm SURE you've seen a Rebla with a body kit before, right? I've been seeing them a lot when I started playing at first. Thought they all looked like that...Then I started seeing them without the body kit, but couldn't find the kitted ones again. Recently I found one and saved it. If you want I can take a picture and we could have it added to the thread...
It's got all around body kit. Seems lowered a bit, and has dual exhaust. The actual car was based off of the BMW and Mercedes SUVs. Looks like a combo of a bit of both...

Wightboy
  • Wightboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 December 2008 - 03:24 PM

QUOTE (KLLRDG @ Dec 10 2008, 03:06)
Ok ok whatever.
Just an update...I found the Sentinel XS/STD while taking LawChick on a date. I was driving the modded Oracle at the time, and didn't want to ditch it, so I went back with a taxi after parking my Oracle and re-found it. I was in little Italy, near LawChick/Kiki's house.
Also, I found the Mafia Schafter driving around the first safehouse which is now just a pile of ash. Got it pure black, black grill, black rims. Love it...Love this guide. Getting awfully close to finding all of the secret cars...Or at least the ones I think are important...I ditched the Vincent for extra space. It's a nice car, really, but the LX is common and not really different from the stock...I also ditched the Cavalcade with black rims. I just know I won't be using it so I made space for my new Sentinel instead. The Blista Compact with sunroof is also common. Won't be saving that...Problem is at the moment all of my spaces are filled...Need to look for new safehouses.

<!--SS--> ALSO! NEW CAR! Unless you guys aren't counting it. I'm SURE you've seen a Rebla with a body kit before, right? I've been seeing them a lot when I started playing at first. Thought they all looked like that...Then I started seeing them without the body kit, but couldn't find the kitted ones again. Recently I found one and saved it. If you want I can take a picture and we could have it added to the thread...
It's got all around body kit. Seems lowered a bit, and has dual exhaust. The actual car was based off of the BMW and Mercedes SUVs. Looks like a combo of a bit of both...
<!--ES-->

If you can geta picture ill add it for sure. Also thanks for the Info on the Sultan. I'm going to add it now biggrin.gif

It's good to see people are still interested in this topic smile.gif

Rewdalf
  • Rewdalf

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 10 December 2008 - 10:30 PM

QUOTE (Wightboy @ Dec 10 2008, 15:24)
QUOTE (KLLRDG @ Dec 10 2008, 03:06)
Ok ok whatever.

<!--SS--><!--SS--> ALSO! NEW CAR! Unless you guys aren't counting it. I'm SURE you've seen a Rebla with a body kit before, right? I've been seeing them a lot when I started playing at first. Thought they all looked like that...Then I started seeing them without the body kit, but couldn't find the kitted ones again. Recently I found one and saved it. If you want I can take a picture and we could have it added to the thread...
<!--ES--><!--ES-->

If you can geta picture ill add it for sure. Also thanks for the Info on the Sultan. I'm going to add it now biggrin.gif

It's good to see people are still interested in this topic smile.gif

Yes, very interested...If you'd like I can provide the larger pictures of the cars. I have a lot of them saved up, but the resolution might not be great...

Rewdalf
  • Rewdalf

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 11 December 2008 - 12:31 AM

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Yeah, quality is worse than I thought. I resized them to be smaller since the originals are huge...

Wightboy
  • Wightboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 December 2008 - 11:56 AM

Thanks for the feedback, ' KLLRDG' you will be added to the thanks list biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Also, I thought the banner was getting a little old so I made a new one. The neon writing is a little blurred though so i might go back and re-touch that at a later date but for now its good colgate.gif

Rewdalf
  • Rewdalf

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 11 December 2008 - 03:09 PM

New banner's fine...What I should be doing is getting those Rebla pictures since we don't have it in the archive.
What I'm REALLY hoping for is to discover a new modded car. I've heard rumors of a Rasta Huntley that Little Jacob tells you about if you do his missions...

Wightboy
  • Wightboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 December 2008 - 03:30 PM Edited by Wightboy, 11 December 2008 - 05:00 PM.

QUOTE (KLLRDG @ Dec 11 2008, 15:09)
New banner's fine...What I should be doing is getting those Rebla pictures since we don't have it in the archive.
What I'm REALLY hoping for is to discover a new modded car. I've heard rumors of a Rasta Huntley that Little Jacob tells you about if you do his missions...

oooo interesting smile.gif

I recently updated my car collection. took hours!

Now i have these things in my garage...

Algonquin Seafront : Silver Comet, Brown & White Futo GT
Algonquin North : Blue & Yellow Sanchez, Red with White Striped Sultan RS
Alderny : Red Turisimo, Yellow'y Orange Infurnus
Bohan : White Blista Compact GT, Green & Black Uranus Loz

biggrin.gif

Edit: I may soon replace my SultanRS with a Sentinal XS. Sultan RS is kina overrated and I know If i want one it will always be behind the garage in the old mansion so theres no real point in storing it. Sentinal will be so much harder to find if I loose it again and thats kina the appeal of having a car stored biggrin.gif

Rewdalf
  • Rewdalf

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 11 December 2008 - 06:47 PM

I don't have any safe houses in the third island yet but I'm like close to unlocking them. So far I have a black Rebla Body kit at my first safe house, a bright read Feroci VIP and black Oracle Modded near the third safe house on island two, a pure white Sentinel XS with black rims and a pearl red Intruder V8 at playboys mansion, and a Futo GT with red and black two tone paint and black rims and a black Mafia Schafter with black rims and black grill at the Bohan Garage...Planning to get the Presidente Supercharged and Hakumai Dual EX soon. I'll get a safe house on island three and move my Sentinel and Intruder there, put the Presidente and Schafter at playboys place and the Hakumai with my Futo GT...

Wightboy
  • Wightboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 December 2008 - 08:04 PM

QUOTE (KLLRDG @ Dec 11 2008, 18:47)
I don't have any safe houses in the third island yet but I'm like close to unlocking them. So far I have a black Rebla Body kit at my first safe house, a bright read Feroci VIP and black Oracle Modded near the third safe house on island two, a pure white Sentinel XS with black rims and a pearl red Intruder V8 at playboys mansion, and a Futo GT with red and black two tone paint and black rims and a black Mafia Schafter with black rims and black grill at the Bohan Garage...Planning to get the Presidente Supercharged and Hakumai Dual EX soon. I'll get a safe house on island three and move my Sentinel and Intruder there, put the Presidente and Schafter at playboys place and the Hakumai with my Futo GT...

Off topic but your marron writing is extrmemly hard to read lol biggrin.gif

(I have to highlight the text with my cursor just read your replies)

If your going to change colour maybey Yellow would be better catloaf_by_anuj.gif

Rewdalf
  • Rewdalf

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 11 December 2008 - 09:52 PM

QUOTE (Wightboy @ May 28 2008, 20:42)
Vincent(LX)
Location ~ T.B.A
Differences ~ Hood Scoop, Small Spoiler, Skirts

F
Futo(GT)
Location ~ East Bohan
Differences ~ Rear Spoiler, Side Skirts

Sentinal(XS)
Location ~ West Alderny, Rotterdam Hill (West Broker), Little Italy (Algonquin)
Differences ~ Hood Scoops, Rear Spoiler, Bigger Exhaust, Grills

Uranus(LS)
Location ~ Hove Beach, Broker
Differences ~ Front Mounted Head/Foglights, Trimms, Stickers, Huge Rear Spoiler

Blista(GT)
Location ~ Bohan
Differences ~ Hood Scoop, Small Rear Spoiler
Variations ~ Windscreen Banner, Altrenatly Coloured Hood

Feroci (JDM VIP)
Location ~ T.B.A
Differences ~ Large Front (Lowered) Bumper
Variations ~ Changed Livery when Used as Airport Taxi. No Chassis Differences.

Oracle (Mod)
Location ~ Steinway (Also Available in 1 Mission for Stevie? Confirmation Required)
Differences ~ Large Chrome Frontal Grill

Just some addons to make the cars stand out more and to give people better insight...Also some you forgot to add...

Vincent(LX)-LX Badge on back

Futo(GT)-Large front bumper Driver side racing seat Carbon fiber hood GT badge on grill

Sentinel(XS)-Slitted rear windows XS badge

Uranus(LS)-Small body kit

Blista(GT)-Sunroof (Sometimes covered)

Feroci(JDM)-Side skirts and small spoiler

Oracle(Mod)-Lowered bumper Side skirts Large exhausts

Yeah, I figured about the text...I use dark red on forums because the backgrounds are white, but here the backgrounds are dark blue...

Gaffa08
  • Gaffa08

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 December 2008 - 11:06 PM

Is there any modded Feltzers going around? I love this car! inlove.gif

Rewdalf
  • Rewdalf

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 11 December 2008 - 11:22 PM

QUOTE (Gaffa08 @ Dec 11 2008, 23:06)
Is there any modded Feltzers going around? I love this car! inlove.gif

One mission Francis McReary gives you has a rare Dark Blue Feltzer. I forget the name, but you have to find it parked somewhere and get weapons from it. I suggest driving it to your safehouse and then finishing the mission. The car might have some other qualities but for now I think it's just a rare color...

Gaffa08
  • Gaffa08

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 December 2008 - 11:34 PM

f*ck!

So what happens now that I've completed all the main missions??? dontgetit.gif Am I f*cked?

rshizzle
  • rshizzle

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 December 2008 - 12:27 AM Edited by rshizzle, 13 December 2008 - 12:50 AM.

I saved a car at my safehouse on a misssion a the musea.

A Shysterer pmp600 (with spoiler and supercharged)

http://images.google...ttp...m=1&hl=nl

Proberly from so jewish guy because i had a deal with them their

Rewdalf
  • Rewdalf

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 12 December 2008 - 02:13 AM

QUOTE (Gaffa08 @ Dec 11 2008, 23:34)
f*ck!

So what happens now that I've completed all the main missions??? dontgetit.gif Am I f*cked?

Well you can't get the Feltzer but the only thing that's different is the color which is pearl blue. Not too big of a loss. I'm searching for rare cars right now. Where does the Feltzer usually spawn? I can take a taxi over there and look for a rare version of it if it exists...

Rewdalf
  • Rewdalf

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 12 December 2008 - 02:16 AM

QUOTE (rshizzle @ Dec 12 2008, 00:27)
I saved a car at my savehouse on a misssion a the musea.

A Shysterer pmp600 (with spoiler and supercharged)

http://images.google...ttp...m=1&hl=nl

Proberly from so jewish guy because i had a deal with them their

The car in the pic looks cool. I see a small spoiler and the front end (even though it's damaged) looks different...If I get the spawn point of the PMP I'll go look for the rare one.
I took one to the beach to shoot out the suspension to lower it. Looked badass...

Wightboy
  • Wightboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 December 2008 - 10:56 AM

QUOTE (KLLRDG @ Dec 12 2008, 02:13)
QUOTE (Gaffa08 @ Dec 11 2008, 23:34)
f*ck!

So what happens now that I've completed all the main missions???  dontgetit.gif   Am I f*cked?

Well you can't get the Feltzer but the only thing that's different is the color which is pearl blue. Not too big of a loss. I'm searching for rare cars right now. Where does the Feltzer usually spawn? I can take a taxi over there and look for a rare version of it if it exists...

biggrin.gif im sure ive seen feltzers everywhere they always spawn in algonqin. unless you mean the pink one from the gay guy in which case i think is the only one thats modded t that extent (ie a paint job)

scotland4life
  • scotland4life

Born Scottish, DIE SCOTTISH

• Members

Posted 12 December 2008 - 01:24 PM

You can find a lot of the modded Primos in Bohan near your safehouse wink.gif

Rewdalf
  • Rewdalf

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 12 December 2008 - 03:25 PM

QUOTE (scotland4life @ Dec 12 2008, 13:24)
You can find a lot of the modded Primos in Bohan near your safehouse wink.gif

I see them ALL THE TIME! Also Algonquin...I wasn't even driving a taxi, they just pop up. Oh, and the actual name is Primo Supercharged. It has a badge on the back. Even though it's common it still looks cool with the little body kit and spoiler.

Also, some more info on the Sentinel XS, I found it down near the old mansion where the Sultan RS spawns. At the time I was driving a Black Huntley Sport with red stripe. I saw A BUNCH of Sentinel XS's driving around, so I took one and shot out the suspension and it looked badass...

Rewdalf
  • Rewdalf

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 12 December 2008 - 03:33 PM

[doublepost] Side note, if you're going on a date, take one of the rare cars...Girls GO CRAZY for them. Niko's gotten laid SO many times...Love these cars. Can't wait to get the Presidente Supercharged...

Also, having real trouble finding the Hakumai Dual EX...It isn't anywhere near where I found the Futo(s).
[/doublepost]

Wightboy
  • Wightboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 December 2008 - 06:54 PM

QUOTE (KLLRDG @ Dec 12 2008, 15:33)
Also, having real trouble finding the Hakumai Dual EX...

It's no biggie if you don't find The Hakumai Dual EX, (Ex = Exhaust)

The only differeance is it has 2 exhausts and a few little scoops. Its nothing compared to the Futo GT ect biggrin.gif

Rewdalf
  • Rewdalf

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 12 December 2008 - 08:36 PM

QUOTE (Wightboy @ Dec 12 2008, 18:54)
QUOTE (KLLRDG @ Dec 12 2008, 15:33)
Also, having real trouble finding the Hakumai Dual EX...

It's no biggie if you don't find The Hakumai Dual EX, (Ex = Exhaust)

The only differeance is it has 2 exhausts and a few little scoops. Its nothing compared to the Futo GT ect biggrin.gif

Thanks for the advice...I might need the extra space for a better car...

Rewdalf
  • Rewdalf

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 12 December 2008 - 10:40 PM

Woohoo! Found the Presidente V10. Yes, it isn't V8, it isn't supercharged, there is a badge on the MESH GRILL that says V10. Almost missed it too. Was driving an FIB Buffalo to finish a mission and I spotted a black Presidente with black rims and a spoiler...Saved it in alderney. I have room for ONE MORE car, which one should it be?
Actualy two more, since I have one more space at my first safehouse but I don't think I'll be driving over there just to pick up one car. Maybe I should store something there anyway. Fine, what two cars should I store?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users