(V2) The Official GTAIV Modded Vehicle Archive

361 replies to this topic
NikoLiberty
  • NikoLiberty

Blog Snob

• Members

Posted 21 June 2008 - 06:43 PM

Important Sidenote about Pay 'n' Spraying modded cars:

If you spray the Red/Gold Cavalcade with the soundsystem in the back and the roof rails, it will lose the gold and change the color, but keep all of the added mods.

This goes for all modded cars such as the Landstalker, which will keep the TV's and sidesteps if you spray it a different color.

Hope this helps!

Hove_Beach
  • Hove_Beach

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 June 2008 - 12:31 PM

I was using the runner on a few missions the other day - when i found about 2 - 3 diff variations

IS it most of the Cars come with variations of some kind - or just a certain amount of cars

Timpo
  • Timpo

Trash

• Members

Posted 23 June 2008 - 02:39 PM

anyone knows where to find a Presidente Supercharged? or was it mission-only somewhere?

MWC
  • MWC

Hustler

• Members

Posted 23 June 2008 - 02:58 PM

i heard that there is a sentinel mod with golden color and golden rims is this true ?

TheFrank
  • TheFrank

Class of '82

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 June 2008 - 05:13 PM Edited by TheFrank, 23 June 2008 - 05:18 PM.

Yes there is, it's just another color combo that spawns up from time to time and the Presidente Supercharged roams around Lil' Korea in Alderney near your safehouse ...

ph34r.gif

Pr0xy_fl00d3r
  • Pr0xy_fl00d3r

The Droogs, Finally real rapists on the scene.

• Members

Posted 23 June 2008 - 05:51 PM

Sorry wightboy, but you have everything about the sultan RS correct, except its in Alderney, it is behind the garage in some bushes in alderney. icon14.gif

MWC
  • MWC

Hustler

• Members

Posted 23 June 2008 - 05:59 PM

anyone knows where can i find this modded sentinel i searched my as* off little italy

SuperVeloce
  • SuperVeloce

Paramore <3

• Members

Posted 23 June 2008 - 06:05 PM

What about the Blista Compact with body coloured bumpers? (usually in red)

Rooneye
  • Rooneye

Liberty City Casual

• Members

Posted 23 June 2008 - 10:18 PM Edited by Rooneye, 23 June 2008 - 10:20 PM.

Most the modded cars are gang cars.

The red Futo GT is the Albanian Mobs car along with the Hakumai (not too sure bout this one).
The Sentenial XS if the Mafias car
Patriot and Landstalker with Tvs in the back are Firefly Projects and North Holland Hustlers cars.
Uranus LS is Russian Mafia along with Schafter.
Feroci and Intruder are the Triads.
Primo and Cavalcade with the huge speakers are Spanish Lords.
The Oracle and modded green Contender are the Irish Mobs.
And im not sure about this, but if the Supercharged Presidente is found in little Korea then it will no doubt be the Korean Mobs car and there'll probably be another of their cars roaming about there.

And theres only one Blista Compact really and thats the version in the pic, just some have a painted bumper, but theres no major difference. If thats good enough of a difference to be on there then there should be loads more on the list that have tiny changes.

Hove_Beach
  • Hove_Beach

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 June 2008 - 10:34 PM

I had a supercharged blista compact - it had the stickers on side - i have pics for those that might wana see -

it also felt like its acceleration and top speed was faster than normal blista -

i aslo agree with above post in that most of highly modded cars seem to be gang cars and that most cars in the game come with lots of variations - there seems to be diff levels of mods each car gets - ie turismo banshee etc

then u have cars like the dukes and the sabre gt and others which have lots of mods

we should get a new thread with pics or add more to this one

MWC
  • MWC

Hustler

• Members

Posted 24 June 2008 - 01:09 PM

im working on making a savegame with all the modded cars, so far i got 7, im gonna relece it once i fill all my parking spaces with modified cars.

Mrdeanop2
  • Mrdeanop2

GAWWH!

• Members

Posted 24 June 2008 - 01:11 PM

Edit- Sorry bad post.

Hove_Beach
  • Hove_Beach

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 June 2008 - 01:38 PM

customised licence plates - i found a gt sabre with custom plates - any other cars with similar plates -

pic in tis thread -

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=358880

TheFrank
  • TheFrank

Class of '82

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 June 2008 - 04:25 PM

QUOTE (Rooneye @ Jun 23 2008, 17:18)
Most the modded cars are gang cars.

The red Futo GT is the Albanian Mobs car along with the Hakumai (not too sure bout this one).

The Futo GT is only found in Bohan and the Hakumai is more common there also. I doubt the Albanians would be driving one around, as a matter of fact I've never seen them drive anything other than the Willard in the cut scenes.

The Sentenial XS if the Mafias car

They also drive in modded PMP 600's in Westdyke.

Patriot and Landstalker with Tvs in the back are Firefly Projects and North Holland Hustlers cars.
Uranus LS is Russian Mafia along with Schafter.

The modded Reblas you sometimes see driving around Hove Beach is their other gang car, if you notice they have a little lip kit, different grill, are slightly lower and are painted the same dark perlescent colors as the Shafters.

Feroci and Intruder are the Triads.
Primo and Cavalcade with the huge speakers are Spanish Lords.
The Oracle and modded green Contender are the Irish Mobs.
And im not sure about this, but if the Supercharged Presidente is found in little Korea then it will no doubt be the Korean Mobs car and there'll probably be another of their cars roaming about there.

Their other gang car is a modded PMP 600.

ph34r.gif

yomomsmokes420
  • yomomsmokes420

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 30 June 2008 - 09:04 PM Edited by yomomsmokes420, 30 June 2008 - 09:31 PM.

Sultan TT-??? (Light blue) (Spoiler, hood, ???) (This is the normal Sultan with a modded hood and spoiler)

Cavalcade-Bohan (Dark, shiny red w/ gold trim) (Gold trim and rims, stereo system)

Highway Reaper Dukes-Pretty much anywhere (Any color) (Blower sticking out of hood, supercharged 750 BHP Corvette engine, spoiler, small body kit, "Highway Reap Dukes" decal on back panels)

PMP-600-North Alderney (Black) (Grill, spoiler)

Voodoo LE-Hove Beach, near Pay 'N' Spray (Cool paintjob, exhaust, ???)

Rebla-Hove Beach (Gang car) (Black) (Body kit, spoiler, exhaust)

Some of these were mentioned in posts in the thread, but I wanted to say what mods they had.

Also, the modded Vincent is in Steinway. Presidente V-10 Supercharged is in Alderney City, and Primo Supercharged V-8 is in Bohan, or pretty much anywhere else on the map.

Piny12
  • Piny12

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 July 2008 - 02:44 PM Edited by Piny12, 01 July 2008 - 03:23 PM.

some pics i made today. rare cars i think orly.gif
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Sultan TT, Moonbeam 3500LX, Primo Supercharged V8, Voodoo SS Limited Edition, Ruiner 4500GT

yomomsmokes420
  • yomomsmokes420

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 01 July 2008 - 03:14 PM Edited by yomomsmokes420, 01 July 2008 - 03:16 PM.

The first two are the Sultan TT. I think the third might be the RS. The next three are a moonbeam I've never seen. The last one is (I think) a Voodoo LE.

Piny12
  • Piny12

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 July 2008 - 03:16 PM

QUOTE (yomomsmokes420 @ Jul 1 2008, 15:14)
The first two are the Sultan TT. I think the third might be the RS. The next three are a moonbeam I've never seen. The last one is (I think) a Voodoo LE.

the first THREE are the Sultan TT (=TwinTurbo)

the last one is a Ruiner!

yomomsmokes420
  • yomomsmokes420

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 01 July 2008 - 03:59 PM

The Ruiner and Primo V-8 didn't load earlier, and I just thought the Sultan TT was an RS because it was a different color than the earlier ones.

Piny12
  • Piny12

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 July 2008 - 04:04 PM

QUOTE (yomomsmokes420 @ Jul 1 2008, 15:59)
The Ruiner and Primo V-8 didn't load earlier, and I just thought the Sultan TT was an RS because it was a different color than the earlier ones.

its the same color, only another perspective, a bit darker

DemonKing
  • DemonKing

There's no love in your violence.

• Members

Posted 04 July 2008 - 04:42 AM

Name: Peyote

Difference: Normally Lime Green, But it has zebra striped seats and a cross hanging from the roof.

ChrisGTA
  • ChrisGTA

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 July 2008 - 12:00 PM

what about the white coquette with the red stripes on the back, its the only diffrence realy, i don't know if you consider that as a classified car, but its cool anyway and quite rare( i didnt bother reading more than half way down page 4 so i don't know if somebode else posted this )

yomomsmokes420
  • yomomsmokes420

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 04 July 2008 - 04:50 PM

Has anyone else noticed that the post isn't being updated at all?

Rooneye
  • Rooneye

Liberty City Casual

• Members

Posted 06 July 2008 - 04:02 PM

The Futo GT is only found in Bohan and the Hakumai is more common there also. I doubt the Albanians would be driving one around, as a matter of fact I've never seen them drive anything other than the Willard in the cut scenes.

They're definitely the Albanian Mobs car, sometimes they will have normal peds in like the rest of the gang cars, but most of the time its Albanians who are in them. And if you've done Jacobs delivery jobs then you will have seen Albanians in a Futo GT as this is the car they come in on one of those missions.

They also drive in modded PMP 600's in Westdyke.

Thats right.

The modded Reblas you sometimes see driving around Hove Beach is their other gang car, if you notice they have a little lip kit, different grill, are slightly lower and are painted the same dark perlescent colors as the Shafters.

Thats right I couldnt really tell the difference between them, its clear now.

Their other gang car is a modded PMP 600.

Their other car is a Blue modded Sultan Twin Turbo not a PMP 600.

TheFrank
  • TheFrank

Class of '82

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 July 2008 - 12:38 AM

QUOTE (Rooneye @ Jul 6 2008, 11:02)

They're definitely the Albanian Mobs car, sometimes they will have normal peds in like the rest of the gang cars, but most of the time its Albanians who are in them. And if you've done Jacobs delivery jobs then you will have seen Albanians in a Futo GT as this is the car they come in on one of those missions.

If it is the Albanian gang car, how come you never see one driving around Hove Beach ???? I remember when the Albanians crept up on me in one of Jacob's delivery in a Futo GT but like I said earlier I've never seen them drive anything other than the Willard or regular cars. Most of them are on foot anyway ...

ph34r.gif

livejoker
  • livejoker

I'm Herbert Moooooooon!

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 July 2008 - 01:11 AM

Patriot(Mod)
Location ~ Alderny, Near Spunk Factory, North Algonquin, Near MODO.
Differences ~ Grills, Mounted front Headlights
Variations ~ Also used as a NOOSE Vehicle, and Little Jacob has One too

I'm sorry, just A MAJORLY SMALL thing, but Little Jacob has a Voodoo.
Playboy X has a yellow Patriot.
AMAZING thread, helped me spot out some cars. Love it biggrin.gif Here's a cookie, but if you have alot of imagination, it can be a pizza cookie.gif

Rooneye
  • Rooneye

Liberty City Casual

• Members

Posted 07 July 2008 - 11:57 AM

QUOTE (TheFrank @ Jul 7 2008, 00:38)
QUOTE (Rooneye @ Jul 6 2008, 11:02)

If it is the Albanian gang car, how come you never see one driving around Hove Beach ???? I remember when the Albanians crept up on me in one of Jacob's delivery in a Futo GT but like I said earlier I've never seen them drive anything other than the Willard or regular cars. Most of them are on foot anyway ...

ph34r.gif

Albanians are NOT in hove beach. Thats the Russians, no exeptions (except missions). You obviously have the two mixed up if you think theres Albanians in Hove Beach. Albanaians are ONLY in Bohan, Little Bay, often driving around in these two cars like i said. Nowhere else. And apart form that mission you NEVER see them in a Willard.

Check this thread GTA IV Gangs

Ive did quite a lot of "research" on the gangs in the game, finding out where they are and what cars they drive, ect. Im not just talking out my arse.

If you need proof go and see for yourself, go to Little Bay and you will see Albanians (not Russians) in Futo GTs or Hakumais.

OR if you still believe their IS Albanians in Hove Beach, prove it, get a pic (there isnt though so you cant, unless you take a pic of a Russian and say hes Albanian, which he wont be)

KTF67
  • KTF67

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 July 2008 - 02:24 AM Edited by KTF67, 08 July 2008 - 04:01 AM.

I just found a modded Ingot while driving around, it has a body kit on it, and special badges that say VD90R. I have a pic if anyone wants to see it. I found it in Hove Beach.

KTF67
  • KTF67

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 July 2008 - 04:23 AM

Here are the pics, sorry for the bad quality.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

rrhgamer1
  • rrhgamer1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 July 2008 - 06:07 AM

me and some friends also found some other custom cars

custom minivan with body kit and wing

custom stratum wagon slight body kit and spoiler with twin turbo on the back (found in algonquin at night ph34r.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users