Quantcast

» «
Photo

(V2) The Official GTAIV Modded Vehicle Archive

361 replies to this topic
Wightboy
  • Wightboy

Cooler than the other side of your pillow.

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 December 2008 - 09:12 PM

hmmm, not sure wheather the Romero should be classed as modded.

It doesnt have an 'un-modded' sidekick...does it?

That makes it just rare confused.gif

but if you can prove me wrong i'll add it biggrin.gif Thanks for the picture

Rewdalf
  • Rewdalf

Can't tell if I'm being sarcastic or not? I probably am.

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 27 December 2008 - 09:23 PM

QUOTE (Wightboy @ Dec 27 2008, 21:12)
hmmm, not sure wheather the Romero should be classed as modded.

It doesnt have an 'un-modded' sidekick...does it?

That makes it just rare confused.gif

but if you can prove me wrong i'll add it biggrin.gif Thanks for the picture

Um...Yeah. The washington...
user posted imageuser posted image

Wightboy
  • Wightboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 December 2008 - 09:31 PM

I see, your right biggrin.gif

Ill add it as soon as I have another Soley Modded car to add.

I cant just add 1 New car becuase of my table system, I need 2. confused.gif

Wightboy
  • Wightboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 December 2008 - 09:34 PM

QUOTE ([MM] @ Dec 27 2008, 15:43)
2 Versions of Turismo, one with different air intake on the back.

user posted image user posted image user posted image

Huntley Rasta
user posted image

Huntley Sport - Black with Red stripe and exhaust on sides
user posted image

Uranus moded

user posted image user posted image

sorry for the double post but....

I have the Rasta Huntley.

I have the uranus.

The Turismo is not really... modded, just slightly altered. ---> not really enough to put on my list either since its already rare and already has spoiler and scoops

Did you acterlly read/look at my topic to begin with? confused.gif

Rewdalf
  • Rewdalf

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 27 December 2008 - 11:31 PM

Hmmmm...There might be another...I just have to think hard...Get back to me on that.

Oh...Will you be covering the new DLC cars? Or should I make a thread about them. I can provide information as soon as the DLC comes out.

Wightboy
  • Wightboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 December 2008 - 11:34 PM

QUOTE (KLLRDG @ Dec 27 2008, 23:31)
Hmmmm...There might be another...I just have to think hard...Get back to me on that.

Oh...Will you be covering the new DLC cars? Or should I make a thread about them. I can provide information as soon as the DLC comes out.

I can cover it, as long as there modded.

Not sure they will be though...

hmm if GTAF let me change this topic's title I would re-work this whole thing

Rewdalf
  • Rewdalf

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 27 December 2008 - 11:37 PM

[doublepost] Hey, he's just trying to be helpful. I posted pictures of cars you already had too since you were trying to get bigger pictures. The Turismo thing is good to k ow but as I also said it isn't all that special. [/doublepost]

Aww you ruined my doublepost...

Rewdalf
  • Rewdalf

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 27 December 2008 - 11:43 PM

QUOTE (Wightboy @ Dec 27 2008, 23:34)
QUOTE (KLLRDG @ Dec 27 2008, 23:31)

I can cover it, as long as there modded.

Not sure they will be though...

hmm if GTAF let me change this topic's title I would re-work this whole thing

Hey, they might add improved variations to the new DLC cars. Also, I hope they add a car to compete with the Infernus, another supercar, and one to compete with the Sultan RS, hiddedn somewhere.

Ha! A succesful doublepost...

Rewdalf
  • Rewdalf

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 28 December 2008 - 08:04 AM

Hey guys, went through the DLC trailer again. A lot of people have confirmed the Angel already. Just giving you a pic of it from the trailer. Definatly seeing that...
user posted image

Practicly everyone already knows every new chopper bike that's coming out. The game files have been raided, but what about this?
user posted image
New find?
Maybe the return of the FCR-900? BF-400 maybe?

Wightboy
  • Wightboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 December 2008 - 10:09 PM

looks sweet

nice n sporty biggrin.gif

Rewdalf
  • Rewdalf

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 29 December 2008 - 06:26 AM

QUOTE (Wightboy @ Dec 28 2008, 22:09)
looks sweet

Looks like a minibike on steriods...In a good way...

Wightboy
  • Wightboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 December 2008 - 02:02 PM

QUOTE (KLLRDG @ Dec 29 2008, 06:26)
looks sweet

lol.

but im sure the dlc is meant to be like... a biker gang, with sorta, chopper type bikes

This seems kina out of place confused.gif

Rewdalf
  • Rewdalf

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 30 December 2008 - 04:54 PM

QUOTE (Wightboy @ Dec 30 2008, 14:02)
looks sweet

lol.

but im sure the dlc is meant to be like... a biker gang, with sorta, chopper type bikes

Do you use your head often?

The bikers need rivals. In that scene that bike is chasing a chopper, obviously driven by one of the members of the lost. The Angels of death, who probably own that new bike, use more sporty type bikes...Like in the mission where you have to dress up as an Albanian, with a jacket that says "Angels of Death" on the back, use the guys bike, a PCJ, and find and kill some dude...

MC.
  • MC.

LS Menace

• Members

Posted 31 December 2008 - 10:23 PM

QUOTE (KLLRDG @ Dec 30 2008, 11:54)
QUOTE (Wightboy @ Dec 30 2008, 14:02)
looks sweet

lol.

Do you use your head often?

The bikers need rivals. In that scene that bike is chasing a chopper, obviously driven by one of the members of the lost. The Angels of death, who probably own that new bike, use more sporty type bikes...Like in the mission where you have to dress up as an Albanian, with a jacket that says "Angels of Death" on the back, use the guys bike, a PCJ, and find and kill some dude...

I just checked out the jacket that was originally from that Albanian. It doesn't say Angels Of Death on it. The logo does look a bit similar though but no words on it however.

Rewdalf
  • Rewdalf

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 01 January 2009 - 02:12 AM Edited by KLLRDG, 01 January 2009 - 04:13 AM.

Ok, little update for you anxious rare car drivers...

I've already found the Ingot Type-R and Stratum GT, but was too lazy to take pictures so I now have to find them again. Right now I'm working on it.

In the process, I've managed to find the fabled golden Sentinel. A rare gold paintjob and rims. I have it saved right now, I'll take pictures and put them on this post...I'm beginning to think it isn't just a rare paintjob. I gave it the "girlfriend test" where you take out a girl, and if she comments on your car in a good way, it's rare. I've done it with a Stock Sentinel and SuperGT and the results were the same. Not too impressive. The Golden Sentinel gets two thumbs up though. It's a really nice car. I'm parking it next to my Red Sentinel XS with black rims.

Also, Wightboy, will you be adding the Rally Versions of the Bobcat and Rancher? They both have variants with rear light bars and front bull bars...

This makes five new cars that might be added!

-Alright, update time!

The Ingot Type-R and Startum GT are nowhere to be found, since I decided to actualy look for them they've dissapeared...

I can't seem to find a Rancher or Bobcat with both the rear light bars and grill light bars at the same time. They just don't appear together. If it has rear lights, the grill is clean, and vice versa.

Also, I've gotton word on a rare golden import Ruiner...Might try to find that too...Also, here's the Sentinel, fresh from the carwash.
user posted image
Maybe you could add a rare paintjob section...For the Red Stripe Coquette, Red Stripe Huntley, and other rare colored cars...

Rewdalf
  • Rewdalf

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 05 January 2009 - 03:58 AM

I think you should replace the laundromat with the Hearse...The Laundromat isn't really modded, it's like a rare paintjob that changes the car name...

Rewdalf
  • Rewdalf

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 09 January 2009 - 04:05 PM

It's been a month. Where are you guys?

Rewdalf
  • Rewdalf

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 20 January 2009 - 03:47 AM

This place is pretty much dead...

SentinelXS
  • SentinelXS

Wheelman

• Members

Posted 21 January 2009 - 10:39 PM

uh...ive been away for a while and upon returning i thought id spark a little life on this topic. 1st let me say the "rare" golden sentinel can be achieved at any pay n spray...jack a normal sentinel or a sentinel XS and take it to get painted....keep getting it painted and just before you get the black w/ black wheels paintjob you get the golg w/ gold rims...same goes for the Ruiner....that 2 me doesnt make it rare OR exciting.

as far as the Stratum is concerned there are several variants 2 be covered...there is the regular version w/ or w/o roof rails and w/ a solid sunroof or a glass sunroof. there is also the modded version that has a rear window spoiler and different badging...nothing really changes though it just doesnt have the roof rails. the stratum can frequently be found in the meadow hills/willis area of broker and also various locations throughout algonquin.

There is a modded version of the Ingot following much of the same characteristics of the Stratum...stock version has roofrails and modded version doesnt...modded version has a different front bumper and has side skirts....i wouldnt exactly classify that as a type-r....at least the honda type-r's were exciting...the Ingot sucks....but if you are a modded Ingot fan it can be found right outside the 1st safehouse in the hove beach area...just have 2 be patient and it helps 2 be driving a normal ingot....the modded version has a dark red paint color.

-XS

Rewdalf
  • Rewdalf

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 22 January 2009 - 04:12 AM Edited by KLLRDG, 22 January 2009 - 04:14 AM.

Eh, the Red Stripe Huntley and Red Stripe Coquette are the same, but people still clamor over them. Just thought I'd bring it to peoples attention.

The Rare Stratum I'm confused with...Recently looking for the modded one I found many variations...
-Front Bumper Addons
-Sunroof
-Small Rear Spoiler
-Roof Rack
Didn't quite find one with more than three addons, so it's a bit confusing as to which one is the "Rare" one...

The Modded Stratum is said to have removed badging, and I stupidly didn't look for differences...Anyway, I'll keep looking. There IS a modded Stratum, and in addition to removed badging it comes in candy red...

The Ingot Type-R does actually have some good changes. The front Grill is black mesh, it has a Type-R badge, and it has a small body kit with a spoiler. It really looks good if you aren't facing the hatchback part...It comes in Dark Red...If it were a normal car I'd love it...I don't get why you don't consider it modded, aside from the fact that, yes, it isn't the best styled car...But it's still modded, and that's what this thread is about.

Stratum TT - Bohan North Gardens, Industrial Area
Ingot Type-R - Hove Beach

Oh, almost forgot...New Van!
user posted image
It looks like either a NEW gang van or a Burrito with addons.

user posted image
You can clearly see that there is a Spoiler on the back.

There is no Rack on the roof.

There are two Fog Lights on the roof.

Two Antennas are sticking out the top.

The front looks like it has a Bullbar or Re-enforced Bumper.

SentinelXS
  • SentinelXS

Wheelman

• Members

Posted 22 January 2009 - 05:04 PM

i'm not saying the Ingot doesnt "look" modified...i said it had no roof rails and it had a new front bumper which on its own does look sporty...i just dislike how you keep calling it an ingot "type-r"......that has been a long running honda thing and the ingot doesnt look honda-ish at all...in fact it looks like a nissan skyline wagon...i just looked at one in game and the logo that is on the car says "VD90R" so if you are going to reference a modded car at least call it the correct thing....like the Sentinel "XS" not STD

Skyline Wagon aka - Nissan Stagea

that van looks like the gang burrito from VC...which looked like the A-Team van...somewhat fitting i guess since the Coquette looks like the A-Team Corvette when you make it white w/ the red stripe.

-XS

Rewdalf
  • Rewdalf

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 22 January 2009 - 10:40 PM

The only reason I call it an Ingot Type-R is because it has a badge on the grill...

I have to find it again to show you, but I keep finding the OTHER russian gang cars in Hove beach...There are four...

SentinelXS
  • SentinelXS

Wheelman

• Members

Posted 23 January 2009 - 12:33 AM

QUOTE (KLLRDG @ Jan 22 2009, 18:40)
The only reason I call it an Ingot Type-R is because it has a badge on the grill...I have to find it again to show you

did you even read my post?

Quoting Myself: i just looked at one in game and the logo that is on the car says "VD90R"

that was in my last post...what i'm saying is call it the ingot vd90R.....like you'd call a senting XS a sentinel XS or the vincent w/ spoiler says LX 2007 on the back...honestly i dont care what you call it its just annoying to see the iconic honda type-r attached to such a crappy in game car

-XS

Wightboy
  • Wightboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 January 2009 - 08:34 PM Edited by Wightboy, 25 January 2009 - 12:55 AM.

WOW
so wierd that this topic is still alive!
Thankyou all... especially KLLRDG

Will be updating soon.

Edit: KLLRDG that avatar is mesmorising biggrin.gif
but also your signature is a few pixels too verticlly oversized sad.gif
better get on that fast!

Rewdalf
  • Rewdalf

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 25 January 2009 - 04:50 PM

Yeah I've stared at that avatar sometimes...

And my signature seems to be different sizes every time I switch computers. At home it's like, one pixel too much. At school it's like a couple of lines too much, and at my friends house it's fine, along with a couple of other computers...

Wightboy
  • Wightboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 January 2009 - 07:08 PM

QUOTE (KLLRDG @ Jan 25 2009, 16:50)
My signature seems to be different sizes every time I switch computers. At home it's like, one pixel too much. At school it's like a couple of lines too much, and at my friends house it's fine, along with a couple of other computers...

If you use tables you can make it so the text reads across, like so....

~ Confirmed ~
~ Hopes & Dreams ~
Stock Buffalo (GTA SA)
Cheetah (GTA 3-SA)
Remington (GTA SA)
Gang Burrito (GTA VC-SA)

Phoenix (GTA VC-SA)
Stinger (GTA 1-VC)
Deluxo (GTA VC)
Mesa (GTA VC-SA)
Bullet (GTA SA)

CODE

[tableb]
[td][center]~ [COLOR=orange]Confirmed[/COLOR] ~[/td][td][center]~ [COLOR=yellow]Hopes & Dreams [/COLOR]~[/center][/td]

[tr][td][COLOR=yellow]Stock Buffalo (GTA SA)
Cheetah (GTA 3-SA)
Remington (GTA SA)
Gang Burrito (GTA VC-SA)[/COLOR]
[/td]

[td][COLOR=orange]Phoenix (GTA VC-SA)
Stinger (GTA 1-VC)
Deluxo (GTA VC)
Mesa (GTA VC-SA)
Bullet (GTA SA)[/COLOR][/td][/tr][/center]

[/tableb]

I didnt do it very well, but its just an example... if you use tables it keeps everything together and you can move it all about really easily

Rewdalf
  • Rewdalf

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 12 February 2009 - 01:14 AM

Dead thread is dead...
Come the 17th, we'll have some action.
I'll update you guys on the cars, no worries, and will probably find any rare variations, unless there are none...

Capricornus
  • Capricornus

R.I.P Zee -_-

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 14 March 2009 - 04:53 AM

I am not sure if this was mentioned already, but I am too lazy to read all of these pages.

Anyway, the Fedroci JDM VIP can also be found in Chinatown in Algonquin, usually around the gun place.

Oh look, I bumped the thread. Bite me.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 16 March 2009 - 06:48 AM

Sultan TT - Can be found driving in Alderney, Around your safehouse in Alderney and also around the helicopter near the water in Alderney.

It it very hard to find, you probably won't find it unless you look at these locations for a really long time and I mean a really long time.

A very rare car.

Rewdalf
  • Rewdalf

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 19 March 2009 - 01:57 AM

As I keep saying, get a taxi and drive around the locations of the rare cars. You should see it after a maximum of fifteen minutes. I swear. I've found so many Sultan TT's I don't know what to do with 'em...I even find them when I'm not looking for them.
Same with the Presidente v10. I'd walk out of my safehouse and find three...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users