Photo

THIS HAS TO BE DONE

9 replies to this topic
Zoso_77
  • Zoso_77

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 May 2008 - 11:58 PM

ok I dont have gta iv and until i get it i will continue to watch videos with sweet multiplayer stunts. after watching some videos, a few stunts came to mind such as like in the last die hard movie he jumps a taxi into a heli but bails out just in time. If some one could make this and record it and put it up on the internet so i can watch i would be very happy. if you do please get me a link.

oh also i want to know if its possible to drive a bike trough a heli, oh yeah you know where that will lead.

31st Funk
  • 31st Funk

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 28 May 2008 - 12:17 AM

QUOTE (Zoso_77 @ May 27 2008, 23:58)
ok I dont have gta iv and until i get it i will continue to watch videos with sweet multiplayer stunts. after watching some videos, a few stunts came to mind such as like in the last die hard movie he jumps a taxi into a heli but bails out just in time. If some one could make this and record it and put it up on the internet so i can watch i would be very happy. if you do please get me a link.

oh also i want to know if its possible to drive a bike trough a heli, oh yeah you know where that will lead.

You'd need a big ass ramp or getting on a high building and a second player to do the first one. The second one is possible; your character will crash, fall and die but I'm certain your bike will get through or get stuck.

Dead Baby
  • Dead Baby

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 May 2008 - 01:10 AM

I reckon it would be easy if you had a second player in the chopper and not the cops. Just do a test jump off a ramp first to find the general height that your car will hit the chopper, then get someone to hover the chopper there.

Mr Walker
  • Mr Walker

No. I don't like you.

• Members

Posted 28 May 2008 - 09:46 AM

Is it possible to get into the middle part of the chopper? I've never tried seriously, but casually, I've just tried jumping in their a few times, and nothing.

thebritishbulldog
  • thebritishbulldog

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 May 2008 - 09:50 AM

There is a perfect ramp near the Bohan docks; you jump over the water. But you need a fast car to reach the other side.

pinky
  • pinky

"Tooled up and chibbin' ye, ya Bass".

• Members

Posted 28 May 2008 - 10:21 AM

I have tried this using the ramps at the airport runways with another player on free roam.
To get the heli to blow would take damaging it till it is almost completely screwed, or someone sat in the passenger seat who doesnt bail to use a well timed suicide grenade. That or the heli pilot or passenger to do the nade thing. Or a mixture of the three.
As for the bike going through the heli, I don't think it is possible. I make Planes for SA and form what I have seen the collision method will mean that the hollow part of the heli is probably blanked of to save memory and time. I will give it a try later by flying the heli side on to one of those girders suspended from the cranes and see if I can make it pass through, but I can't see it happening to be honest.

sc-yoda
  • sc-yoda

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 May 2008 - 11:16 AM

Something i like doing in game is jumping off the roof of one building to land on another and survive. It is really fun when you find the right building. After a mission i was doing once i was left stranded on a rooftop and i seen another building next to me which was a lot lower so i said f*ck it al jump. I made the huge jump and was certain i was gonna die. The roof i was aiming for was made of galvanise and was slanted. I landed on it with quite a bang and due tp nicos slow animation i rolled down the slant and went plummeting to the ground but i survived amazingly. I was like something you see in the movies i loved it i nust try to relocate the building.

Zoso_77
  • Zoso_77

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 May 2008 - 05:43 PM

So is someone gonna try the die hard thing and record it?

Sunneh
  • Sunneh

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 May 2008 - 06:31 PM

QUOTE (Zoso_77 @ May 28 2008, 17:43)
So is someone gonna try the die hard thing and record it?

I'll give it a shot with some people, anyone up for it?

chpmntsptx
  • chpmntsptx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 May 2008 - 07:44 PM

QUOTE (sc-yoda @ May 28 2008, 11:16)
Something i like doing in game is jumping off the roof of one building to land on another and survive. It is really fun when you find the right building. After a mission i was doing once i was left stranded on a rooftop and i seen another building next to me which was a lot lower so i said f*ck it al jump. I made the huge jump and was certain i was gonna die. The roof i was aiming for was made of galvanise and was slanted. I landed on it with quite a bang and due tp nicos slow animation i rolled down the slant and went plummeting to the ground but i survived amazingly. I was like something you see in the movies i loved it i nust try to relocate the building.

If you find the building (and any others), please let me know and I'll add it to the Parkour section of my Free Mode Activities thread. thx

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users