Quantcast

» «
Photo

What's the most random thing that happened to you?

12 replies to this topic
daedalusaf
  • daedalusaf

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 May 2008 - 08:32 AM

The 1st time I played GTA IV and was doing one of Lil Jacob's mission where I had to follow him to waste 3 guys in an apartment, I sort of knocked into him, making him tumble down the stairs and die a lame death.

If you have any spoilers in your random moment, just give a warning, eh?

Garbage Primus
  • Garbage Primus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 May 2008 - 10:44 AM

One mission in which I had to flee from the cops (I forget which mission), I was driving in a banshee, trying to outrun the cops... a car t-boned me in an intersection and spun me into a hotdog stand on the corner, which of course exploded and killed me instantly.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 27 May 2008 - 11:07 AM

QUOTE (Garbage Primus @ May 27 2008, 10:44)
One mission in which I had to flee from the cops (I forget which mission), I was driving in a banshee, trying to outrun the cops... a car t-boned me in an intersection and spun me into a hotdog stand on the corner, which of course exploded and killed me instantly.

Happened to me so ANNOYING

forthreisch
  • forthreisch

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 May 2008 - 01:12 PM

Spoiler warning

While rescueing a certain relative of Niko's I was shooting my way up a old warehouse or something.

Then when all badguys where dead.
We was walking out of there. I accidently bumped into him, and he fell to his death.

Annoying accident.

Another random thing that happen was some sort of pile up with cars. And a ambulance had crashed too with two knocked out ambulance personell init.. that was funny and random.

I called 911 and asked for another ambulance.

Peace

rogan2442
  • rogan2442

High Roller

• Members

Posted 27 May 2008 - 01:21 PM

mission where you save roman from the warehouse, when he has been kidnapped finished a mission after a lenghtly gun fight, got into a truck outside, drove forward......BOOM, drove into a gas cannister......*%$@:!!!!!!!!!!

MercuryAndy
  • MercuryAndy

Peon

• Members

Posted 27 May 2008 - 01:55 PM

QUOTE (rogan2442 @ May 27 2008, 13:21)
mission where you save roman from the warehouse, when he has been kidnapped finished a mission after a lenghtly gun fight, got into a truck outside, drove forward......BOOM, drove into a gas cannister......*%$@:!!!!!!!!!!

poor bastard.

Sgt Pepper
  • Sgt Pepper

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 May 2008 - 04:01 PM

in LJs first or second mission, where you shot through the windows(i assume no need for spoiloer warning, only poeple who dont have the game wont have done this) anyway killed them all then was waiting for LJ to get in and i backed up at about a mile an hour and knocked him over. he died, i failed.

stantough
  • stantough

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 May 2008 - 04:04 PM

During one mission involving a shootout with the police, this idiot policeman who is right in front of me, shot at an oil barrel beside me.

During another racing mission, I was *rather* far ahead of the other racers, until I hit a lamppost and turned turtle.

Deadly Screamz
  • Deadly Screamz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 May 2008 - 04:07 PM

SPOILER WARNING****

Well on the mission with elizibeta were you have to get her crack back i killled all the people in the building and was driving away when i crash at high speed fall out of the windshield with full health hit a police hummer wich pushed me onto another police hummer and i died becouse when i landed i began to walk away and a police car hit me.it was funny but i was mad at the same ton my second time doing the mission i drove into a gas tank confused.gif

SmellyBobIV
  • SmellyBobIV

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 May 2008 - 04:10 PM

I finally comepleted snow storm,
and went to just outside the mission marker to finish
crossed the road
and got tapped by a taxi
and due to me having a slither of health
i died a pathetic annoying death.

Fizziii
  • Fizziii

Playa

• Members

Posted 27 May 2008 - 04:31 PM

It wasn't so much that it interrupted a mission, but the mission interupted the side job.

So there's a car you have to pick up for a guy, and drive it clear to the garage on the opposite end of the map. I'm driving across the map, nearly there and I get a call.... I have to go to a funeral... and I can't drop the car off on the way. angry.gif

I should've switched at a safehouse.

xSilentDeathx
  • xSilentDeathx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 May 2008 - 05:33 AM Edited by xSilentDeathx, 30 May 2008 - 05:37 AM.

In the last mission After the deal mission in the part I was still holding the helicopter LJ was driving. The helicopter got shot by Dimitri's rocket and I died and failed the mission with something I had no control of

Eagleheart
  • Eagleheart

U.S. Monsanto

• Members

Posted 30 May 2008 - 05:40 AM

I think any mission where I need to chase someone I run into a tree and get owned by mother nature.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users