Photo

My Story

13 replies to this topic
nbond99
  • nbond99

Agent of Chaos

• Members

Posted 26 May 2008 - 11:23 PM

I was playing a game of free mode, and all of us were climbing the ladder on one of the cranes in the construction zone on the second island, when I heard a most peculiar noise. It was a fart noise that was executed so perfectly, it sounded like the real thing. We all began to do a parody of the "real men of genius" budweiser commercials, and made versions of our own with "professional fart maker sounding guy" as the topic of the song. Much laughter ensued, and out of curiosity I began asking who it was that made the sound. Everyone was accusing everyone, and a few minutes and in-game phone calls later, I organized an interrogation at the airport. Before I could, however, I got a message from one of the players who identified himself as the culprit followed by making the noise. The case had been solved. I can honestly say that's the most fun I've had so far in GTA 4. I was on xbox live, the other players were: srh x blake, ATouchyPriest, Preisler, bootlegspy, HAZMAT1011, boss how, XxSlarexX, shaddy macc, and the culprit was Rotiart z. If you have comments about this story or were involved in it, please post here. icon14.gif

.Up&Coming.
  • .Up&Coming.

PanzIV

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 May 2008 - 11:25 PM

Um. Wow...?

I'm on stupid PSN where they don't give you mics. I'm too lazy to get my own. This just makes me want to experience a mic even more!...... confused.gif

montyuk106
  • montyuk106

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 May 2008 - 11:54 PM

.................. sleepy.gif

nbond99
  • nbond99

Agent of Chaos

• Members

Posted 27 May 2008 - 01:05 AM

QUOTE (.Up&Coming. @ May 26 2008, 23:25)
Um. Wow...?

I'm on stupid PSN where they don't give you mics. I'm too lazy to get my own. This just makes me want to experience a mic even more!...... confused.gif

I definitely recommend getting one. Along with being able to coordinate things easier, it's a lot more fun being able to talk to people.

yeaeahhhh
  • yeaeahhhh

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 May 2008 - 02:25 AM

E P I C

Basa
  • Basa

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 May 2008 - 08:17 AM

They reason that the chatting / friend-making / team tactics all suck for the PS3 is because you are not given a headset with any games (Sorry, good games.... I HATE Warhawk lol). I loved it back on the PS2 when you got a headset free with Socom and Socom 2, made it much more fun because you could talk to (and, if need be, shout at) people.

I have a 360 aswell, and I'm gonna be getting gta for it after I get this exam by with on Friday. I'll most likely use it just for multiplayer and getting all the achievements (another good thing about the 360), they give you something to aim for.

Wish we could get games like yours on the PS3. Its hard to find one person with a mic who can speak English... sad.gif

muscularmatt
  • muscularmatt

Trick

• Members

Posted 27 May 2008 - 01:16 PM

WTF? fart noises? touchypriests? are you all on acid or is this somekind
of metaphor for a kind of sex that can't be described???

BlackMilk
  • BlackMilk

A Forgettable Killer

• Members
  • Netherlands
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 27 May 2008 - 02:36 PM

QUOTE (Basa @ May 27 2008, 08:17)
They reason that the chatting / friend-making / team tactics all suck for the PS3 is because you are not given a headset with any games (Sorry, good games.... I HATE Warhawk lol). I loved it back on the PS2 when you got a headset free with Socom and Socom 2, made it much more fun because you could talk to (and, if need be, shout at) people.

I have a 360 aswell, and I'm gonna be getting gta for it after I get this exam by with on Friday. I'll most likely use it just for multiplayer and getting all the achievements (another good thing about the 360), they give you something to aim for.

Wish we could get games like yours on the PS3. Its hard to find one person with a mic who can speak English... sad.gif

Give you something to aim for?
Man, most of us can't aim for sh*t, grab a rocket launcher and blow it all away!

PS. I've met plenty of english-speaking headset/mic users. I could even understand them well xD
The only downside is that there's the occassional person speaking some language which, I don't, and won't shutup.

nbond99
  • nbond99

Agent of Chaos

• Members

Posted 27 May 2008 - 02:47 PM

QUOTE (muscularmatt @ May 27 2008, 13:16)
WTF? fart noises? touchypriests? are you all on acid or is this somekind
of metaphor for a kind of sex that can't be described???

I wish we were, however, as for me, I was not under the influence of anything. biggrin.gif

nbond99
  • nbond99

Agent of Chaos

• Members

Posted 28 May 2008 - 02:10 AM

I have another reason to get a head set. I just played a game in which I sang a duet with another person in the game to the song age of aquarius, that one song in The 40 Year Old Virgin, also in Hair. I kid you not, it made everyone playing die of laughter. Along with the original story I posted, use this as a place to post ridiculously funny or strange things that you or other players have said over the mic in-game. icon14.gif

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

Not The Nicest Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 May 2008 - 07:51 AM

QUOTE (nbond99 @ May 28 2008, 02:10)
I have another reason to get a head set. I just played a game in which I sang a duet with another person in the game to the song age of aquarius, that one song in The 40 Year Old Virgin, also in Hair. I kid you not, it made everyone playing die of laughter. Along with the original story I posted, use this as a place to post ridiculously funny or strange things that you or other players have said over the mic in-game. icon14.gif

You deserve the award for Best Unintentional Humor By A Poster when they hand out the awards.

nbond99
  • nbond99

Agent of Chaos

• Members

Posted 28 May 2008 - 04:04 PM

QUOTE (SuperJude™ @ May 28 2008, 07:51)
QUOTE (nbond99 @ May 28 2008, 02:10)
I have another reason to get a head set. I just played a game in which I sang a duet with another person in the game to the song age of aquarius, that one song in The 40 Year Old Virgin, also in Hair. I kid you not, it made everyone playing die of laughter. Along with the original story I posted, use this as a place to post ridiculously funny or strange things that you or other players have said over the mic in-game.  icon14.gif

You deserve the award for Best Unintentional Humor By A Poster when they hand out the awards.

Why thank you kind sir. If you're looking for a game with a player who actually does fun stuff in free roam and can make you laugh, find me online, my gamertag's in my sig.

Rassick
  • Rassick

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 May 2008 - 04:05 PM

I was playing online (free mode) 2 nights ago, was online with a mate. There was a spanish guy actually stalking me ( i think he wanted to bum me). He was saying my name really slowly, all i heard of him was Raassssiiiccccckkkkk, Rasssiiccckkkkkkk, Rassssiccccckkkkk, Rasssssssiccckkkkk my mate couldnt stop pissing himself. Everywhere i turned he was there, it was quite scary really.

Thank god its only a game though eh? or is it?..................

nbond99
  • nbond99

Agent of Chaos

• Members

Posted 28 May 2008 - 04:08 PM

QUOTE (Rassick @ May 28 2008, 16:05)
I was playing online (free mode) 2 nights ago, was online with a mate. There was a spanish guy actually stalking me ( i think he wanted to bum me). He was saying my name really slowly, all i heard of him was Raassssiiiccccckkkkk, Rasssiiccckkkkkkk, Rassssiccccckkkkk, Rasssssssiccckkkkk my mate couldnt stop pissing himself. Everywhere i turned he was there, it was quite scary really.

Thank god its only a game though eh? or is it?..................

I woudn't be too sure biggrin.gif . I'm sure you'll be a little weary around Spanish guys from now on, eh? hahaha

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users