Photo

Safe places to snipe from*SPOILER*

3 replies to this topic
cr416
  • cr416

Rat

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 22 May 2008 - 10:07 AM

Does anyone know of any other safe areas to snipe or kill from.
I personally like the rooftop of the building in the Liquidize the Assets mission where you have the cover of the stairwell ,amour spawns on the rooftop and health at the bottom.

wildhalcyon
  • wildhalcyon

Im high on funk

• Members

Posted 22 May 2008 - 11:03 AM

There's lots of good rooftops to snipe from. Quite a few are accessible from the ground level, but in general a helicopter as a getaway vehicle is advantageous.

I actually like the apartment building across the street from the Bohan safehouse. Good views of the trouble down below, a handy stairwell that leads right across the street to your safehouse - it doesn't get much better than that.

Furnace
  • Furnace

TheEuropeanConnection

• Members

Posted 22 May 2008 - 11:10 AM

The perfect place is a fairly high roof top with ladder access, not stair well access, because cops walk out to the roof and own you when you're picking of people below. Also some kind of over head over from helicopters. The safe house in Algonquin that you get given if you kill Playboy X is good i think for sniping, and you can get to nearby roofs by jumping.

You can also land on top of Skyscrapers and snipe, and sometimes the police chopper can't get / doesn't fly high enough to get you.

Mr Walker
  • Mr Walker

No. I don't like you.

• Members

Posted 22 May 2008 - 11:22 AM

Happiness Island.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users