|How to start a massive slagging match on GTAF.|
1. Ask a fairly basic but innocent question about something that has been removed since GTA SA (eg working forklifts).
2. Someone else answers in a mature way (eg, "no you can't").
3. By th third reply, the OP gets called names for asking such a simple question.
4. Someone makes a casual comment about how it's not quite the same without said feature
5. Someone else takes this comment as a personal attack on their beliefs, culture, family and pets.
6. The ensuing argument contains "your mum" insults and references to the sexuality of the game, the feature left out, the OP, God, and the USA. 10% of the topic is people shouting "stop arguing about a dumb feature that was dumb anyway".
And finally, the whole argument is quoted verbatim 30 times whenever someone else has to stick their oar in.
You my friend have practically hit the nail smack bang on the head. So true. And yet it can be so amusing! Ironically, my comment will probably only fuel the flame war. Ah well.