Best Contributor [Multiplayer] 2012
    Most Valuable Player 2011
    Winner of World Cup 2010 Prediction League
    Best Event 2010 "GTAF Gang League 2010"
    Most Valuable Player 2010
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 17 May 2008 - 07:24 PM

user posted image

Too much space lately in footy desk goes to the talk about hooligans,ultras, brutal fights,police incidents,awesome atmosphere,choreography,which firm is stronger,etc.

That thing really deserve its own topic,because at first it is spamming of the football topic,and at second,a lot of kids nowadays want to be a part of the ''ultras'' firms and groups,and shows much more interest in it.

I'm sure a lot of people watched football factory(if not i'll point you to its direction). Not everything is like it has been said there. Some people think going to a soccer game(or any other sport ultras are attending),on the ultra stand means you will get your ass kicked or get stabed. But it isnt really that. A lot of laws stopped the old fashioned 80's style that British fans started with fights,and choreo style of the Italians,and now in most countries it is like this. Singing all 90 minutes,sometimes they go with choreos and flares,and almost never into fights! Although not all countries did put those laws on,and thus Ultras live in such! South America,Eastern Europe are the core of hooliganism in modern era.

I'm creating your topic so others can put some great images/videos they find about choreographies,fights and other stuff that they find interesting,and also for other people to tell their view on all this and how can it be improved !

I'll also try to write some interesting stories i find over at internet about some hools from my friends ( First one about River Plate fans,coming soon)! I'll also bring you more into this ultra world by presenting firms from the hardest and strongest countries. I'll try to cover all the countries from A-Z if this topic lives!

Until then i'll start off with a picture from the latest Red Star Belgrade game vs OFK Beograd,decent singing and choreo,and with a video showing Torcida Cereamon,a great singing ultra group from Brasil,i also heard ( but this is a rumor) that when their team played a cup match somewhere in some village,they went off to a small stand counting 200-300 people,and one of the ultras got bitten by some sort of a snake. wow.gif
He died in a hospital a day later i think.

user posted image

RED STAR FANS IN GAME WITH OFK BG,COREO WITH A MESSAGE '' FAITFULL TO RED STAR TO THE EN D ''

TORCIDA CEREAMON SINGING

wjf
  • wjf

Ghetto Star

• The Precinct
  • None
  • Best W-J-F 2003-2014
    Poetry Master [All Time]

Posted 21 May 2008 - 11:41 AM

I know most people do seem to nowadays, but I don't have much of a problem with casuals as long as it is just each toher they are slapping about. (which 99% of thew time it is) Not for me, but hey they are adults and can make their own decisions. Have read quite a bit of literature about the Aberdeen Soccer Casuals who introduced casual culture to Scotland, after seeing it when playing Liverpool in the European cup in the early 80s.

As for Ultras, as stated they are more about generating the atmosphere inside the gorund, with singing/displays etc.

Aberdeen had the first Ultra group in the uk, in the Red Ultras and they have put on some great displays at Pittodrie over the years.

This one probably being my favourite.

Stefan.
  • Stefan.

OG

• Members

Posted 21 May 2008 - 12:05 PM Edited by Stefan., 21 May 2008 - 12:08 PM.

Woo, ultras! They're the good versions of hooligans.

I love Delije, but I live in Australia. Our current league's only been in place since 2005, but more and more people are watching the A-League and falling in love with it. There's only one team in Melbourne, and that's Melbourne Victory. Our fan group are called the 'Blue and White Brigade'.

Sorry for the crap quality; it's not my video.

I was at the above match, in the Southern stand. tounge.gif Basically, that was the match where we won the 2005-06 league at home.

kietotheworld
  • kietotheworld

Hater Player

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 21 May 2008 - 02:57 PM

Bosnian Sos Cagon

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
  • Most Valuable Player 2014
    Contribution Award [Sports]
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Event 2013 "GTAF Gang League 2013"
    Most Valuable Player 2012
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 21 May 2008 - 05:54 PM

QUOTE (kietotheworld @ May 21 2008, 16:57)
Bosnian Sos Cagon

I like that song!

Anyways last week in Asia

11/5/2008

Match between Urawa and Osaka in J-league.Japanise national player Tulio and other Urava players were sad,they lost the final and saw Osaka guys celebrating the title on their home pitch. He then went to them and started threathening them. After that players from both teams went and joined the brawl. The brawl continued in the stands between the fans.Urawa fans started throwing chairs at away fans and pitch. Then they broke the fence/wire separating them from away fans.Police somehow managed to stop the hools,and the brawl ended in only 1 boy braking a leg after falling a few rows down. Osaka fans were evacuated 3 hours later from the stadium ,in police vans and trucks to their hometown.
Tulio said after the match he can't allow opposing players to celebrate the title in their town(the match was in Urawa).
Japanise authorities said this is the biggest ever football violence on their stadiums

Ok,now some pictures of Zenit fans last week in the UEFA cup final with Rangers !

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

...and Rangers hools too,before the game...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87Vdgbuvu5A&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJwsWeiIwgI

Legia warsaw(they were kicked out of Intertoto cup because of fan incidnts early in 0708 season) against Wisla Krakow. Polish cup final on neutral pitch in Belchatov!

Now... something from November last year,in Spain

Football Fan 'Raped' Before Euro Match 

Updated:13:08, Friday November 30, 2007
An investigation is under way after claims that a Scottish football fan was raped before a European cup match in Madrid.
Scottish fans clash with police

Aberdeen Football Club has confirmed that an incident took place the night before the UEFA Cup tie with Atletico Madrid - an event marred by crowd trouble.

Club officials have stayed in the Spanish capital to help any distressed fans.

A spokesman for the club said: "There has been an alleged incident but we cannot comment further at this stage."

Three Aberdeen fans were also taken to hospital in Madrid last night, the British Embassy has reported.

Lech Poznan's fans on its latest game in the league(btw the guy who posted this video has a bucket load of other Lech videos,i'll see to get some of the best here)

...and for the end of today...something a bit older,Rapid Bucuraest fans singing Ole ole ole ole ole ole ola,a song created by Ascoli/River Plate ultras!(its rapid fans mix of it )

Pretty awesome song !

Stefan.
  • Stefan.

OG

• Members

Posted 21 May 2008 - 10:18 PM

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 21 May 2008 - 10:34 PM

Yeah,Stefan. ,that is no where near a video of ultras or hools,because nobody except Blue Union ( OFK BG fans) support the national team. So basicly no hooligan actions or coreography.

I'm too tired now,i'll try to dig some more news from the ultra world,and to see if i can find something from Moscow,tomorrow morning!

I'll end this day with a little pyro from my friends car... colgate.gif ph34r.gif

user posted image

wjf
  • wjf

Ghetto Star

• The Precinct
  • None
  • Best W-J-F 2003-2014
    Poetry Master [All Time]

Posted 22 May 2008 - 11:38 AM

QUOTE (AndySerb @ May 21 2008, 18:54)

Now... something from November last year,in Spain

Football Fan 'Raped' Before Euro Match 

Updated:13:08, Friday November 30, 2007
An investigation is under way after claims that a Scottish football fan was raped before a European cup match in Madrid.
Scottish fans clash with police

Aberdeen Football Club has confirmed that an incident took place the night before the UEFA Cup tie with Atletico Madrid - an event marred by crowd trouble.

Club officials have stayed in the Spanish capital to help any distressed fans.

A spokesman for the club said: "There has been an alleged incident but we cannot comment further at this stage."

Three Aberdeen fans were also taken to hospital in Madrid last night, the British Embassy has reported.

An unprovoked assault of Aberdeen fans by Spanish hooligans and riot police I witnessed first hand.

Dozens of flares and glasses etc, thrown into all of the aberdeen fans milling around outside the ground before kick off by spanish hooligans, and instead of chasing them, The riot police waded into the aberdeen fans, hitting anything that moved.

f*cking disgrace.

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 22 May 2008 - 02:08 PM

ACAB! angry.gif

Ok,as promised here's something i found from last nights CL final.

Man Utd fans singing before the game

United fans in Hard Rock cafe

Also this guy has 3 videos of the fans before the game

http://www.youtube.c...r/JedanBjelorus

So far i couldn't find anything from the stands,but i'll try to get it tonight maybe!

Der_Don
  • Der_Don

Obergefreiter der Reserve

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 22 May 2008 - 02:59 PM

Dortmund Ultras
sigh.gif

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 23 May 2008 - 11:16 AM

Couldn't find anything interesting from Man Utd - Chelsea. I heard a bunch of united fans were held at Moscow airport due to a full capacity plane,and that a bunch of them with plane tickets didn't make the plane,because the situation was like ''who gets to the plane first ''... wow.gif

I was at the Handball title celebrations match between Red Star and Partizan last night. We won 37-31 and sang the whole match on top level. video/pics :

In this picture,since we were on a small stand,you can clearly see faces,and thus mine as well (in the red circle.) I also took out my shirt later,which you can see in the video if you look at where i am. Temperature was like 200 degrees... cool.gif

user posted image

Straznicy
  • Straznicy

Laugh at your problems

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Scotland

Posted 24 May 2008 - 07:35 PM

I have a few mates in Green Brigade (Celtic's Ultras) - I dunno, I might join myself one day. They're staunchly anti-hooligan though, which is something I don't entirely agree with.

user posted image

user posted image

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 25 May 2008 - 12:29 PM

Fight(arranged on the internet) between Anderlecht fans,and some African young fans dontgetit.gif

CrocodileDundee
  • CrocodileDundee

Liverpool FC

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 May 2008 - 01:47 PM Edited by CrocodileDundee, 25 May 2008 - 02:07 PM.

Alright. I don't think Liverpool has any real hooligans and such but i guess this can count as Ultras.

user posted image

Oppinions?

mark-2007
  • mark-2007

Big Homie

• The Connection

Posted 28 May 2008 - 08:53 PM

QUOTE (Straznicy @ May 24 2008, 20:35)
I have a few mates in Green Brigade (Celtic's Ultras) - I dunno, I might join myself one day. They're staunchly anti-hooligan though, which is something I don't entirely agree with.

I know you said this to be controversial and get attention, so I'll bite: Why don't you agree with anti-hooliganism?

Also, most people are just posting videos of fans singing...?

Newcastle have the Toon Ultras, which are basically just a group of fans who start the songs and stuff. I dunno why, but I just can't get carried away with football. I love watching and playing it, but I'd never sing the songs at the matches or jump around, I simply cheer when they score and that sort of stuff.

Also, I think hooliganism is pointless, why get so immersed in football when it's just a game and is meant to be enjoyed, not fought over? The fans who are hooligans deserve to get the sh*t kicked out of them by Police in my view, I'm all for it.

Straznicy
  • Straznicy

Laugh at your problems

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Scotland

Posted 28 May 2008 - 09:33 PM

QUOTE (mark-2007 @ May 28 2008, 20:53)

I know you said this to be controversial and get attention, so I'll bite: Why don't you agree with anti-hooliganism?

If some people want to take support of their club to the extreme, then let them.

mark-2007
  • mark-2007

Big Homie

• The Connection

Posted 29 May 2008 - 12:01 AM

QUOTE (Straznicy @ May 28 2008, 22:33)
QUOTE (mark-2007 @ May 28 2008, 20:53)

If some people want to take support of their club to the extreme, then let them.

What!? That's got to be one of the most ridiculous arguments ever. You're kidding right?

When hooligans fight, it is not only a threat to other, non-hooligan supporters, but also can end up punishing the club money-wise with fines and league-wise with point deductions. It is just a stupid thing to do, and gives Police a bad name when they come in and try to stop it. People complain that the Police beat people indiscriminately whether they are a hooligan or not, but how are they supposed to tell this?

Straznicy
  • Straznicy

Laugh at your problems

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Scotland

Posted 29 May 2008 - 02:08 AM

Considering the majority of hooligan fights (in the UK at least) are pre-arranged brawls outside the grounds these encounters pose minimal threat to other people. Sure, inside stadia innocent people get caught up, but there's not been regular fighting on the terraces for over twenty years! Point deduction is pointless (c wut i did thar?) as the kind of hooliganism we see here is really beyond a club's control, and it's not going to deter hooligans from doing what they do. They're there to batter the sh*te out of each other - let them get to it.

mark-2007
  • mark-2007

Big Homie

• The Connection

Posted 29 May 2008 - 05:18 PM

QUOTE (Straznicy @ May 29 2008, 03:08)
Considering the majority of hooligan fights (in the UK at least) are pre-arranged brawls outside the grounds these encounters pose minimal threat to other people. Sure, inside stadia innocent people get caught up, but there's not been regular fighting on the terraces for over twenty years! Point deduction is pointless (c wut i did thar?) as the kind of hooliganism we see here is really beyond a club's control, and it's not going to deter hooligans from doing what they do. They're there to batter the sh*te out of each other - let them get to it.

It puts an unnecesaary strain on Police and Ambulance services, which then means clubs have to pay more for these services every matchday, which might contribute to the fact that ticket prices are high.

I wouldn't mind if the hooligans ended up wiping eachother out, but that's never the case, unfortunately.

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 04 June 2008 - 06:08 PM

Euro 2008 will begin and i'm sure there will be some Polish, Russian, Austrain ultras there, with coreo and fights. It's going to be an interesting to watch not only from the footy side of it.

Anyways, i recently came to a video of olympiacos fans in London in their CL game with Chelsea. Just listen at what they are screeaming lol.gif

Now this, it would be the fans of FC Vozdovac from Serbian 2nd league, being tortured to train for being outcheered by the opposing fans

A bit more from Gate 7 ( Olympiacos fans) in their 08 cup final with Aris

.. and finally not really ultra, but this video is related to one from ultras.

watch this >
then this >

Until the next week guys... cool.gif

Stefan.
  • Stefan.

OG

• Members

Posted 05 June 2008 - 01:05 PM

I hope none of the nations screw up with all those gay flares and crap at Euro 2008.

mark-2007
  • mark-2007

Big Homie

• The Connection

Posted 05 June 2008 - 05:05 PM Edited by mark-2007, 07 June 2008 - 12:07 AM.

Some of these videos are quite laughable - it shows you how little men have developed since the Stone Age.

EDIT: Not "little men" as in short people - "little men have developed" as in we haven't got very far since then.

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 09 June 2008 - 12:12 PM

Ok, Euro has begun and there are already incidents. Street drunken fights between Swiss and czech before their game and a bunch of arrested people. Also fight between German and Polish fans as well. 140 arrested. Police came in and stopped an even worse fight. Luckily there are no fights in the stands.

As for choreographies, haven't seen anything in the first 4 matches. Anyone saw sometghing interesting ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users