Will I get my key to the city?

25 replies to this topic
FierceDeityIX
  • FierceDeityIX

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 May 2008 - 06:09 PM

Hey,

I managed to finish 100% yesterday (no using other game saves, no cheats or Gameshark etc.) Anyway, I go on to the Rockstar Social Club and try to get into the 100% club and it says ACCESS DENIED with 0% in the corner... If that's the case then how am I in the story gang at the same time?

Anyway, do you think i'll Rockstar will send me one of the keys?

SoSoildGTAKid04
  • SoSoildGTAKid04

Krazy: SZC.

• Members

Posted 15 May 2008 - 06:17 PM

QUOTE (FierceDeityIX @ May 15 2008, 18:09)
Hey,

I managed to finish 100% yesterday (no using other game saves, no cheats or Gameshark etc.) Anyway, I go on to the Rockstar Social Club and try to get into the 100% club and it says ACCESS DENIED with 0% in the corner... If that's the case then how am I in the story gang at the same time?

Anyway, do you think i'll Rockstar will send me one of the keys?

Unlikely, since im sure many have finished before you..

But theres a chance. icon14.gif

Cyberpunx182
  • Cyberpunx182

He Who You Should Not F*ck With

• Members

Posted 15 May 2008 - 06:19 PM

well as far as i've seen from the rules its anyone who finishes in the time period but i'm also thinking its gotta be on the RSCC and it takes ages to upload onto there. i'm only at 83% with it having been saying 0% at the beginning of the week when i got 100%.

FierceDeityIX
  • FierceDeityIX

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 May 2008 - 06:23 PM

Damnit. So I got 100% for an achievement -_-. I want my key! Most of my stats were uploaded a few days ago and now it's sh*tted out on me and lost 'em all.

GTAIV Dude
  • GTAIV Dude

This member is dead until further notice. (22 Oct. 08.)

• Members

Posted 15 May 2008 - 06:27 PM

I have yje same problem, althoug I canīt access Gang story sh*t either..

Cyberpunx182
  • Cyberpunx182

• Members

Posted 15 May 2008 - 06:27 PM

if you tried to reling you acount to you gamertag or psn thing then it'll do that although i reckon when you get 100% it does that to ya cos it did it to me too.

ckohler3
  • ckohler3

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 May 2008 - 06:43 PM

My 100% didn't register on the site for 3 days. It went up little by little. When it did register 3 days later they knew the correct date when I finished it so you should be OK.

Phil112
  • Phil112

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 15 May 2008 - 07:06 PM

Wasn't them sending you an actual key a U.S.A only thing?

RONIN1191
  • RONIN1191

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 15 May 2008 - 08:36 PM

I thought this was for a limited number of people within a certain time frame...how off am I?

Anyways OP, congrats on finishing to 100%. I aspire to do the same...but I have a feeling those damn pigeons may ruin it for me.

boothy
  • boothy

I'm reforming. See you in some other user name...

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 May 2008 - 08:40 PM

QUOTE (Phil112 @ May 15 2008, 19:06)

that's a good question,

is the key only for america?

Trooper911
  • Trooper911

Soldier

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 15 May 2008 - 08:41 PM

Whats so good about a metal GtAIV key?

boothy
  • boothy

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 May 2008 - 08:42 PM

QUOTE (Trooper911 @ May 15 2008, 20:41)
Whats so good about a metal GtAIV key?

a metal key is better than a 360 achievment

anyway, could someone answer that question plz?

Cyberpunx182
  • Cyberpunx182

• Members

Posted 15 May 2008 - 08:43 PM

QUOTE (boothy @ May 15 2008, 20:40)

that's a good question,

nope rules say that anywhere else can enter aswell.

[QUOTE]Entrants must be (i) legal residents of the United States (who are not residents of Arizona, Connecticut, Maryland, North Dakota or Vermont), Australia, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland, and (ii) 18 years of age on the date of entry. Directors, officers and employees of Sponsor, its parent, and any of their respective affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, professional advisors, advertising and promotional agencies, and immediate families of each are not eligible to participate or win any prizes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. CONTEST VOID IN THE US STATES OF ARIZONA, CONNECTICUT, MARYLAND, NORTH DAKOTA AND VERMONT AND WHERE OTHERWISE PROHIBITED. Limit one entry per person.
Entrants must be (i) legal residents of the United States (who are not residents of Arizona, Connecticut, Maryland, North Dakota or Vermont), Australia, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland, and (ii) 18 years of age on the date of entry. Directors, officers and employees of Sponsor, its parent, and any of their respective affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, professional advisors, advertising and promotional agencies, and immediate families of each are not eligible to participate or win any prizes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. CONTEST VOID IN THE US STATES OF ARIZONA, CONNECTICUT, MARYLAND, NORTH DAKOTA AND VERMONT AND WHERE OTHERWISE PROHIBITED. Limit one entry per person.

boothy
  • boothy

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 May 2008 - 08:45 PM

QUOTE (Cyberpunx182 @ May 15 2008, 20:43)

that's a good question,

[QUOTE]Entrants must be (i) legal residents of the United States (who are not residents of Arizona, Connecticut, Maryland, North Dakota or Vermont), Australia, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland, and (ii) 18 years of age on the date of entry. Directors, officers and employees of Sponsor, its parent, and any of their respective affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, professional advisors, advertising and promotional agencies, and immediate families of each are not eligible to participate or win any prizes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. CONTEST VOID IN THE US STATES OF ARIZONA, CONNECTICUT, MARYLAND, NORTH DAKOTA AND VERMONT AND WHERE OTHERWISE PROHIBITED. Limit one entry per person.
Entrants must be (i) legal residents of the United States (who are not residents of Arizona, Connecticut, Maryland, North Dakota or Vermont), Australia, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland, and (ii) 18 years of age on the date of entry. Directors, officers and employees of Sponsor, its parent, and any of their respective affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, professional advisors, advertising and promotional agencies, and immediate families of each are not eligible to participate or win any prizes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. CONTEST VOID IN THE US STATES OF ARIZONA, CONNECTICUT, MARYLAND, NORTH DAKOTA AND VERMONT AND WHERE OTHERWISE PROHIBITED. Limit one entry per person.

ah, well thats good,
under 4 days to get 100%!! cry.gif
crazy how some people did it like, last week

Cyberpunx182
  • Cyberpunx182

• Members

Posted 15 May 2008 - 08:47 PM

as i said in the social club problems thread though i'm beginning to think something dodgie is going on because my stats seem to be stuck at 83% but the marathon stats update pretty quickly

Gamecocks
  • Gamecocks

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 May 2008 - 08:48 PM

SHIIIT I HATE Maryland, why would the possibly exclude MD.

boothy
  • boothy

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 May 2008 - 08:50 PM

QUOTE (Cyberpunx182 @ May 15 2008, 20:43)

that's a good question,

no wait hold on...

Entrants must be (i) legal residents of the United States (who are not residents of Arizona, Connecticut, blah blah, the United Kingdom!??!?!!?

does that mean i cant get a key?

akridine
  • akridine

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 May 2008 - 08:58 PM

QUOTE (boothy @ May 15 2008, 20:50)
[QUOTE=Cyberpunx182,May 15 2008, 20:43] [QUOTE=boothy,May 15 2008, 20:40] [QUOTE=Phil112,May 15 2008, 19:06] Wasn't them sending you an actual key a U.S.A only thing? [/QUOTE]
that's a good question,

is the key only for america? [/QUOTE]

Entrants must be (i) legal residents of the United States (who are not residents of Arizona, Connecticut, Maryland, North Dakota or Vermont), Australia, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland, and (ii) 18 years of age on the date of entry. Directors, officers and employees of Sponsor, its parent, and any of their respective affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, professional advisors, advertising and promotional agencies, and immediate families of each are not eligible to participate or win any prizes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. CONTEST VOID IN THE US STATES OF ARIZONA, CONNECTICUT, MARYLAND, NORTH DAKOTA AND VERMONT AND WHERE OTHERWISE PROHIBITED. Limit one entry per person. [/QUOTE]
no wait hold on...

Entrants must be (i) legal residents of the United States (who are not residents of Arizona, Connecticut, blah blah, the United Kingdom!??!?!!?

does that mean i cant get a key?

read it again coz theres a closed bracket in there.

the UK is included as countries they send the key to.

cood
  • cood

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 May 2008 - 10:24 PM

i got 100% yesterday and i was aloud in 100% club today:D

BigWhite
  • BigWhite

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 May 2008 - 10:39 PM

I got 100% on Friday May 9th. Social Club says I'm 85% right now.

DDR Midian
  • DDR Midian

<3 Banshee

• Members

Posted 15 May 2008 - 10:44 PM

I got 100% Saturday the 10th, Social Club said 0% until this evening when it shot up to 76%.

Rabia
  • Rabia

RabiaEx 4.1!

• Members

Posted 15 May 2008 - 10:47 PM

I might start tomorrow to try and get 100%. Im on the last mission and have 62%.

Gaurav42
  • Gaurav42

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 May 2008 - 12:04 AM

that's a good question,

nope everywhere except canada

FierceDeityIX
  • FierceDeityIX

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 May 2008 - 02:50 PM

The pidgeons were a bitch, took me 3 days to get 'em. (Did it island by island) After I killed the last one on Alderney I realised I left one out and proceeded to search EVERYWHERE. I remembered that I may not have shot one on the Statue of Happiness and there it was. The little bugger was sitting on the tablet she was holding.

I heard that the keys were being sent out to the first 10 people who got 100%... Is this still on? Because if it is, angry will be an under statement.

And thanks RONIN, hope you manage to do it too!

Now it's time to hope. The key would be a nice collectors item.

MyDirtySecretary
  • MyDirtySecretary

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 May 2008 - 03:04 PM

hehehe, silly americans, thinking a UK based company would have a US-only competition sigh.gif

JoeR247
  • JoeR247

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 May 2008 - 03:23 PM

well i got my 100% this morning after doing all of the friend activities and it says 0% on the website mercie_blink.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users