» «

*SPOILERS* Who should I kill?! *SPOILERS*

3 replies to this topic
  • josh995

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 15 May 2008 - 05:38 PM

Alright, well I am on the mission where you have to decide whether you want to kill Derrick or Francis...

What should I do? I feel like Derrick is a better character... And I don't want the other McRearys to hate Niko... And plus, Derrick didn't do anything wrong!

What did you do, and what were the consequences and/or benefits? I guess Rockstar was right when they said you'll feel connected to the characters!!!! Haha..

Also, if you come in here saying I just spoiled the game for you, well, I didn't. I said spoiler 6 times in the title, and I used spoiler tags.

Answerers: Please use spoiler tags in your posts, it's easy:

Type [spoiler] ***Insert Text Here.*** [/spoiler]

And this will be the result:

Insert Text Here.

• Members

Posted 15 May 2008 - 05:40 PM Edited by GTAJOEE, 15 May 2008 - 05:46 PM.

Pros and cons of killing either of the two.

If you kill derrick you can call francis to get rid of up to a 6 star rating, but you can only use it once which seems pretty lame as you can only do it if your not in a mission. Also the mission after you kill him is pretty hard.
If you kill francis you get nothing but the fact that you killed someone that the other brothers dont like, and you get an easy mission after.
If you want to go on your morals kill francis. Derrick is a nice guy and the other Mcrearys like him more. It wont matter if you want to kill him becuase they never find out.

• Kelvinellenton

Wannabe gangster

• Members

Posted 15 May 2008 - 05:42 PM

I killed Francis and I don't think the McReary's know it was me

• rickrolled

You Like Soup?

• Members

Posted 15 May 2008 - 05:43 PM

Type ***I Got 5K For Killing derick =(.***

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users