4 replies to this topic
zonkedraider
  • zonkedraider

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 May 2008 - 03:01 PM

http://yelmi.com/mod...file.php?lid=17

user posted image

i tried using the mod, it looks awesome. one problem is the game always crashes when the lowrider race (hi stakes, lowrider mission) begins. sure i can always remove the mod when the specific mission's up but im wondering if there's a better workaround.

i tried this on a vanilla install of gta:sa and im still getting the crash.

maybe some script guru out there can help me out in checking what the problem is?

apparently, i posted this on the wrong section of the forum. i hope i got it right now.

JohnPro
  • JohnPro

GTAHalo.com

• Members

Posted 15 May 2008 - 05:13 AM

If it crashes then there is probably something wrong with the script. I have about 6 CLEO scripts and doing the missions again yet it hasn't crashed once.

My suggestion is use another speedometer mod and try using the gas script on its own, If it crashes still then the gas script is messed up if it doesnt then its fixed smile.gif

hgn007
  • hgn007

hgn007 taught Chuck Norris to count, at least to infinity.

• Members

Posted 23 May 2008 - 01:40 PM

QUOTE (zonkedraider @ May 14 2008, 15:01)
http://yelmi.com/mod...file.php?lid=17

user posted image

But all of that site is russian.
Does it have an English translation???

sad.gif cry.gif

Even the readme is Russian Unicode...

Thanks.

yugokoral
  • yugokoral

GTA SA PLAYER

• Members

Posted 18 July 2008 - 12:28 PM Edited by yugokoral, 18 July 2008 - 12:31 PM.

You can transalate, just write this before a site: http://translate.goo...nslate?hl=en&u= "(there past a site wich you want to transalate)"

Or click on this link and look wery good. There write a text or site to transalate and then you write or paste a text, or downstairs write or paste a site, select output language and this is this.

H13N.H3N
  • H13N.H3N

Lands with a *Clunk*

• Members

Posted 19 July 2008 - 05:10 AM

QUOTE (zonkedraider @ May 14 2008, 10:01)
i tried using the mod, it looks awesome. one problem is the game always crashes when the lowrider race (hi stakes, lowrider mission) begins. sure i can always remove the mod when the specific mission's up but im wondering if there's a better workaround.

i tried this on a vanilla install of gta:sa and im still getting the crash.

maybe some script guru out there can help me out in checking what the problem is?

apparently, i posted this on the wrong section of the forum. i hope i got it right now.

this is the translation of the page (With help of Firefox and Foxlingo)

Speedometer will not be it works on the flying, floating transport, or on the bicycles. This is connected with the impossibility of their servicing with fuel. Script also will not work in the interiors and during the missions.
It introduced small correctings, now it is possible to repair cargo transport.
If you will use this script together with the script Of oN_OFF_ENGINE_NEW.cs, then gasoline be expended will not be with turning off of engine.

It might be a little flawless but it's enough clear to understand, the speedometer is not actually might being the responsible of your crash, but the other mod that comes with (gasoline mod?) is maybe interfering, i must say that is the best sPeedo i have seen so far, specially for the location (recycling the radar with a speedo!!, i wish that could be ported into VC) but also i must say tha sometimes, Cleo mods seems to become berserk, i also experimented random crashes with diferent CLeos, perhaps, they overdrive the game to crash.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users