• This topic is locked This topic is locked
154 replies to this topic
Lochie_old
  • Lochie_old

Fudging Boring Idiots

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 June 2008 - 03:30 AM

The Jamacian Mafia?

They hang outside the Homebrew cafe in the suits.

tommy vs. claude
  • tommy vs. claude

Wave good-bye to your head wanker!

• Members

Posted 17 June 2008 - 04:06 AM Edited by tommy vs. claude, 17 June 2008 - 05:36 AM.

QUOTE (~PhusioN~ @ Jun 17 2008, 03:30)
The Jamacian Mafia?

They hang outside the Homebrew cafe in the suits.

No. They hang out in North Holland and Varsity Heights. Usually in Vauxite station.

DjMiikkii
  • DjMiikkii

Hardstyle FTW!

• Members

Posted 17 June 2008 - 04:55 AM

good job mate keep the info and pics coming. looking really good so far.

Jew4Life
  • Jew4Life

Thug

• Members

Posted 17 June 2008 - 09:29 AM

Looking brilliant.

It's also true that the gangs aren't as obvious now then they were in VC and SA right? That's what I heard

Coral_City
  • Coral_City

The Don

• Members

Posted 17 June 2008 - 04:56 PM Edited by Coral_City, 17 June 2008 - 05:17 PM.

F*cking A -- excellent thread. Nice pictures too. I've had my dealings with the Russian Mafia in Hove Beach... they carry heavy hardware, so don't fire shots off too noticebly tounge.gif

By the way, what in God's name is.... The Jamaican Mafia? Are you referring to Little Jacob's crew?

Edit: Yes, gangs don't wear colours anymore in IV. They blend in with the general populace. In SA, it was okay, since in LA...well...Crips, Bloods, "Colors"...remember? As for VC, that was a joke... buncha guys standing around wearing Tropical shirts.... talking about rubbish

Mzeppelin
  • Mzeppelin

The Don

• Members

Posted 17 June 2008 - 05:38 PM

Good topic and good pictures too.

Rooneye
  • Rooneye

Liberty City Casual

• Members

Posted 17 June 2008 - 06:18 PM

Has anyone noticed that the gangs are actually on your side and help you if your working for them?

i.e at the beggining of the game all the gangs will attack you if you hit them, but once you start working for the Russians with Faustin the gang now helps you. If anyone attacks you they will jump in to help, they'll even fight each other for you, so if you get into a fight with a russian gang member or police or anything, soon as he hits you other russian gang members will attack him biggrin.gif Once your on bad terms with Russians again they go back to normal attacking you if you do anything to them.

Same once you get on good terms with Jacob, the Yardies will help you/wont attack you even if you hit them. I always get as many of the Angels of Death gang as i can to fight me and then run to the Yaries and watch them fight the Bikers for me tounge2.gif

Ive only noticed this on my second play through and havent got far enough to see if any other gangs help you yet.

On another note, I dont think the colours of the beads that the Spanish Lords wear have any meaning what so ever. Sometimes you see a group of them and they all have different coloured beads on yet they're in the same gang. They dont just wear yellow and black beads.

Another thing ive noticed is that the gangs sytem is pretty random, Ive seen gangs in places they shouldnt be just because ive walked from somewhere they come from. i.e walking into hove beach from firefly and they'll be MOBs walking around with the russians, biker gang in and around homebrew cafe instead of the jamaicans.

And they way they fight is random, say theres a group 2 groups of three gangs members (outside burgershot) and you punch one then really ALL (all 6) of the gang should attack you or ALL of the 3man group he was in, but they dont its just random who will attack you. Normally its just 2 and the rest just walk of or run, which is stupid.

deyessorc
  • deyessorc

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 June 2008 - 06:59 PM

QUOTE (Rooneye @ Jun 17 2008, 18:18)
Has anyone noticed that the gangs are actually on your side and help you if your working for them?

i.e at the beggining of the game all the gangs will attack you if you hit them, but once you start working for the Russians with Faustin the gang now helps you. If anyone attacks you they will jump in to help, they'll even fight each other for you, so if you get into a fight with a russian gang member or police or anything, soon as he hits you other russian gang members will attack him biggrin.gif Once your on bad terms with Russians again they go back to normal attacking you if you do anything to them.

Same once you get on good terms with Jacob, the Yardies will help you/wont attack you even if you hit them. I always get as many of the Angels of Death gang as i can to fight me and then run to the Yaries and watch them fight the Bikers for me tounge2.gif

Ive only noticed this on my second play through and havent got far enough to see if any other gangs help you yet.

On another note, I dont think the colours of the beads that the Spanish Lords wear have any meaning what so ever. Sometimes you see a group of them and they all have different coloured beads on yet they're in the same gang. They dont just wear yellow and black beads.

Another thing ive noticed is that the gangs sytem is pretty random, Ive seen gangs in places they shouldnt be just because ive walked from somewhere they come from. i.e walking into hove beach from firefly and they'll be MOBs walking around with the russians, biker gang in and around homebrew cafe instead of the jamaicans.

And they way they fight is random, say theres a group 2 groups of three gangs members (outside burgershot) and you punch one then really ALL (all 6) of the gang should attack you or ALL of the 3man group he was in, but they dont its just random who will attack you. Normally its just 2 and the rest just walk of or run, which is stupid.

Great info. Roon about the possible inherent respect system that could be subtle as you mentioned in your example. cookie.gif

Very interesting to get them fighting against one another. Going to have to try this.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 22 June 2008 - 04:28 AM

QUOTE (skarface1013 @ Jun 14 2008, 17:58)
QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Jun 14 2008, 11:19)
QUOTE (skarface1013 @ Jun 14 2008, 05:03)
Are there any other gangs, other than the ones listed, if so where are they located?

So far I've found:
Russian Mafiya
Irish Mob
Italian Mafia
Korean Mob
Chinese Triads
Albanian Mob
Jamaican Posse
North Holland Hustlers
M.O.B
Spanish Lords
A.O.D. Bikers
Lost Bikers
Punks/Skinheads

Any other gang types, Jews, Dominicans, anything?

Puerto Rican's in Bohan, around your safehouse
Dominicans are in Northwood - Algonquin, some wear hats
Pegorino's family - they are all around Westdyke in Alderney, they are mostly fat and wear silk looking tops and like jogging tops
and other than that list you said there are the five families which are

Pavano Family - Some in Holland and Port Tudors
Messina Family - Mainly Dukes and also near the airport as well
Luispella Family - Bohan - Fortside, all other Boroughs expect Broker also can be found wearing red and blue jogging suits
Ancelotti Family - Mostly found in Algonquin, some can be found in Alderney - Alderney City
Gambetti - From what i know in Algonquin, some can be found near the hospital that you can enter.

So the list so far is

Gangs in GTA IV

Russian Mafia
Irish Mob
Italian Mafia
Korean Mob
Chinese Triads
Albanian Mob
Jamaican Posse
North Holland Hustlers
M.O.B
Spanish Lords
A.O.D. Bikers
Lost Bikers
Punks/Skinheads
Dominicans
Puerto Ricans
Pegorino's Family
The Five Families
Pavano
Luispella
Messina
Ancelotti
Gambetti

Thanks, I classified the Pegorinos and the other 5 families as the Italian Mafia and the Puerto Ricans as the Spanish Lords. Are the Dominicans the hispanic dudes with the black bandanas, or do they look different? Could you post a pic.

Yes, you can find the Pegorino's in Little Italy and some other families in Little Italy but what i said before is there real location, the five families and the Pegorinos are hard to find and can only be seen in there turf some time at days(dont know the times, only know that Pegorino's in day time)
Puerto Rican's and Spanish Lords yes there like the same, you find both of them in Bohan as i said before, and the Dominicans well i am pretty sure they wear hats, not sure about bandanas because the Dominicans was the first gang i went off to find and have not been back since, so I will go back to there turf soon, hopefully describe there looks better and i am not sure if i can get a picture, i will try though, i will post soon.

RimsLookLikeCocaCola
  • RimsLookLikeCocaCola

Trick

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 June 2008 - 05:36 AM

Which gang is 50 Cent in?

BoneheadGTA
  • BoneheadGTA

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 June 2008 - 09:36 AM

QUOTE (RimsLookLikeCocaCola @ Jun 22 2008, 05:36)
Which gang is 50 Cent in?

An Hero.

Nao.

SPAS_12
  • SPAS_12

Group: The Black Wall Street

• Members

Posted 05 July 2008 - 06:37 PM Edited by SPAS_12, 05 July 2008 - 07:16 PM.

i want them on sa!!!!

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 October 2008 - 05:44 PM

Check the police data base. The lupissella mob is based in bohan and there's three triads, Jaoming, Wu and another one. The Jamaicans aren't one gangs but are split up into individual crews.

Also from multiplayer (see hangmans noose, deal breaker and bomb da base II) i've determined that petrovic gang members are more suave (wear suits and ties etc) and the faustin/rascalov crew is more down trodden (like the mebers in the picture).

Glumok
  • Glumok

7 years on GTAForums... Nom d'une pute !

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2008 - 05:24 PM

I remember a (useless ?) post of a guy complaining there is no one in Liberty City with short sleeves (hey dude, the story appens in Autumn, it's cold outside !).
So I guess the skinheads are dumb because they are the only one with short sleeves in autumn. smile.gif

Ei Sacana!
  • Ei Sacana!

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2008 - 08:58 PM Edited by Ei Sacana!, 05 November 2008 - 09:01 PM.

Leftwood Hispanic Street Gang
Could be the rivals of the Spanish Lords.
Sport purple and black bead necklaces but dress in the same manner as the Spanish Lords.

user posted image

I think this Leftwood Hispanic SG is a Portuguese street gang. If you go to Leftwood you will see Portuguese flags, Portuguese groceries, Portuguese theather and the Leftwood Portuguese Community Center.

When i'll get home, imma venture myself in Leftwood and find out who runs there.

P.s. i know theres a Vietnamese hood in Leftwood.

BixDugan
  • BixDugan

Thug

• Members

Posted 05 November 2008 - 10:53 PM

Lots of good stuff here.
Love the "I'm not a wanna be, You're a wanna be!" arguements.

For the record, I live in Torrance California and am NOT in any gang. Unless you count all meth users as a gang. Lol.

In Bohan, I see tattoo'd biker-looking guys that carry briefcases...gang or not? What are they carrying anyway?

And do the guys in Parks doing Tai-Chi a gang? They Melee'd Niko's ass to death!

Horatio Humboldt
  • Horatio Humboldt

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 06 November 2008 - 05:53 PM

So I guess the skinheads are dumb because they are the only one with short sleeves in autumn.

Go to Newcastle in the winter mate, guys in T-shirts with a packet of tabs stuffed up the sleeve. As for the women... Mmmm, I miss Newcastle in the winter!

Big Notch
  • Big Notch

80's Baby

• Members

Posted 12 December 2008 - 01:09 AM

QUOTE (DoubleOGJohnson @ May 14 2008, 15:14)
QUOTE (PHARKIN CHERKOV @ May 14 2008, 12:46)
Check the Police database > Manny's profile then put 2 and 2 together. Not everybody lives in Chicago, top dawg. Not everybody is going to know the names of every single set that comes on up every week, chill. Drop the "streets" act, you're worse than Manny himself!

Nigga the Spanish Lords been around for some 40 something years. Do you know what a set is? SL is not a set, SL is a mob. And aint sh*t popping up every day, gangs/mobs are not a fad in LA or Chicago. I cant speak for where you from....Rockstar f*cked up bad.

Wow

I'm sitting here dying laughing at all the e-thugs on here pretending to be hood on a VIDEO GAME message board. Who are you kidding dude? I bet you don't know anything about the streets. Any nerd can do their homework when it comes to gangs.

But real thugs don't have internet access so.. LOG OFF.

Big Notch
  • Big Notch

80's Baby

• Members

Posted 12 December 2008 - 01:13 AM

ps.

If anybody wants to get their head knocked off on xbox live. My Gamer Tag is

"Big Notch504" <----- And You can find me playing Team Deathmatch(ranked) DAILY!

Jam And Butter
  • Jam And Butter

Hustler

• Members

Posted 03 March 2009 - 07:35 PM

Guys i found another gang, idk what they are called though, ill go look for some, but all i know is that on the back of their jackets it says CREW, if anyone knows could they tell meh? =D

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 03 March 2009 - 07:44 PM

QUOTE (Jam And Butter @ Mar 3 2009, 19:35)
Guys i found another gang, idk what they are called though, ill go look for some, but all i know is that on the back of their jackets it says CREW, if anyone knows could they tell meh? =D

They are just biker security for the strip club. Sometimes they spawn in the street. Others have security on their jackets.

Jam And Butter
  • Jam And Butter

Hustler

• Members

Posted 03 March 2009 - 07:59 PM

Ph ok, cuz there was loads of them all over the place somewhere on alconquin, it wasnt a security shirt though, more like a purple jackety thing, not seen them at a strip club before wow.gif , Know where i can find any members of TLMC on IV? i found the angels of death in the burger shot on the first island near the airport..sorta tounge.gif

Nico Bellic
  • Nico Bellic

Well...Since you've put it that way...i'm in.

• Members

Posted 03 March 2009 - 08:06 PM

http://www.gtaforums...359178&hl=gangs

Jam And Butter
  • Jam And Butter

Hustler

• Members

Posted 03 March 2009 - 08:47 PM

Damn thats a guud topic wow.gif Someone send me a map image of TLMC hq? i cant find it from one i found before on the forums. i know it should be in acter, idk where though confused.gif

Nikkola bellic,Belgrade,Serbia
  • Nikkola bellic,Belgrade,Serbia

Peon

• Members

Posted 19 March 2009 - 07:59 AM

QUOTE (Jam And Butter @ Mar 3 2009, 20:47)
Damn thats a guud topic wow.gif Someone send me a map image of TLMC hq? i cant find it from one i found before on the forums. i know it should be in acter, idk where though confused.gif

Hey just want to add to anyone interested to game gangs check out this detailed post about them]It helped me a
lot!

http://www.gtaforums...pic=359178&st=0

this is a Good thread,I looked for game gangs

AlbanianMafia
  • AlbanianMafia

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 June 2009 - 03:25 AM

The Albanian Mob has only 3 KNOWN members, first it says that Dardan is the leader, but then later when Niko is at some sort of club or something, someone says, "see that fat guy over there? thats the leader of the albanians here." So i'm guessing the Albanian Mob is a little bigger then 3-4 people, they just don't show themselves that much.

tarnell
  • tarnell

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 30 July 2009 - 11:56 PM

hey guys i need some pics of the Spanish Lords, can anyone help? cant find any apart from the one on the front page

WelcomeToLibertyCity
  • WelcomeToLibertyCity

City of Angels

• Members

Posted 31 July 2009 - 12:10 AM

A correction I'd like to add, Little Jacob's gang is known as the Hillside Posse, they aren't the Yardies. The Yardies were from the GTA-III era.

DoubleOGJohnson
  • DoubleOGJohnson

Playa

• Members

Posted 02 August 2009 - 04:18 AM Edited by DoubleOGJohnson, 02 August 2009 - 04:20 AM.

QUOTE (SPAS_12 @ Jul 5 2008, 18:37)
i want them on sa!!!!

Liberty City dont bang as hard as back home. I been out here for a little while cuzz, and Los Santos bangs on another level. overall I dont feel too scared in Liberty City and cops is everywhere. Its some spots thats grimey like South Bohan for example, but dont stop nothing wont be nothing. The Loccs are definitely holding it down though in Liberty City. Alderney is food. But shout outs to the Family in Firefly Projects, and everybody flagging out on Seneca Avenue, Dillon Street, Hermatite, Pancho Street, Tutelo Ave, and Beechwood Towers. Also Harrison and Hooper who flag every once and awhile.

mets09v3
  • mets09v3

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 August 2009 - 04:43 PM

Can anyone upload pictures and information about the Uptown Riders, for PS3 users who haven't had a chance to play the Lost and the Damned?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users