GTA IV's Gangs w/ pictures

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
154 replies to this topic
RimsLookLikeCocaCola
  • RimsLookLikeCocaCola

Trick

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 May 2008 - 08:22 AM

QUOTE (jiggamanjoe @ May 14 2008, 20:43)
QUOTE (DoubleOGJohnson @ May 14 2008, 17:11)
QUOTE (JtotheROC @ May 14 2008, 16:55)
There is also a "crips" style gang, much like the "bloods" discussed earlier in this thread, they hang out in groups in the ghetto/projects areas and are all black guys that wear blue (sometimes light, almost turquiose). If you call for backup from Dwayne, he sends a couple of them.

The security guards could be considered a "gang" as they are not directly associated with the cops, carry guns and fight for eachother.

This is a good topic as the gangs are not as clear as in past GTA's and its up to us to map them all out.

Also, please stop pretending to be a gangster (or gangsta) online, its pathetic. If you are playing videogames like GTA and posting online chances are, you are not a gangster. Take that e-repping to G-Unit.com or some sh*t. To paraphrase a famous saying, real gangsters dont talk and those that talk aren't real gangsters.

The fact that you only think a gangster can do this and do that shows you dont know anyone. People in gangs/mobs do the same sh*t everybody else do. And if you think not, maybe you need to check yourself or quit watching movies. The fact that half of you have never seen a gang in your lives yet alone even live in America make what you say null and void. You cant stand on deck wit the brothers and demo. If I told you I was 3-22-12 you wouldnt know what the f*ck I was talking bout, and if its another VL on here, let him pm me and him and me can rotate and he'll see. Ill spit my lit regardless of your standing. But for those outside the circle, keep your mouth closed. And if you dont understand anything I just said then chances are you got no business questioning me. And lol at you thinking that niggas still bump G-Unit. The whiteboys play that sh*t more than the brothers do on the strips.

DAMN I WISH I WAS AS COOL AS YOU FUUUUCK!!!

Wow let ma gang bang with you rolleyes.gif

Les_Paul
  • Les_Paul

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 May 2008 - 08:29 AM

I find heaps of black gang members in the burger shot area on topaz street, algonquin. Also lots in the park near that burgershot

dirtydoz3n
  • dirtydoz3n

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 May 2008 - 10:29 AM

i went into a subway the other day while i was messing around on an island i wasnt ment to be on with 6 stars. i ran into the subway and pushed a guy who was wearing red and blue basketball clothes, he had about 10 guys with him, around 5 of them pulled uzi's and executed me. anyone else seen them? they wear basketball caps, red and blue with white shirts, only seen them once in the subways

DoubleOGJohnson
  • DoubleOGJohnson

Playa

• Members

Posted 17 May 2008 - 11:32 AM

M.O.B. is black, white, and red and Forge Gang aka Holland Hustlers is black, white, and blue. Almost the same colors cept MOB is red and Forge is light blue. You can catch MOB out in Firefly, North Holland, and Acter. Forge Gang is out in North Holland and Acter. I dunno why everybody associate Money Over Bullsh*t/Bitches wit Firefly Projects cuz M.O.B. is a Holland thing. That sh*t started in Holland not Broker. Holland MOB the original Money Over Bitches.

PHARKIN CHERKOV
  • PHARKIN CHERKOV

Nightman Sneaky Mean

• Members

Posted 17 May 2008 - 11:59 AM

I've come across a new Hispanic gang that sport red and black necklaces. Seems like I haven't even scratched the surface. Doesn't anyone want to actually help with this? Take pictures, gather information (the Police database is a good place to look), etc.

DoubleOGJohnson
  • DoubleOGJohnson

Playa

• Members

Posted 17 May 2008 - 12:01 PM

QUOTE (PHARKIN CHERKOV @ May 17 2008, 11:59)
I've come across a new Hispanic gang that sport red and black necklaces. Seems like I haven't even scratched the surface. Doesn't anyone want to actually help with this? Take pictures, gather information (the Police database is a good place to look), etc.

You must mean the dudes wit the red and blue crates. Those are still Spanish King members. If they aint rocking black and gold, then they gonna be dipped in Boricua gear and colors. Same gang, just different color.

DoubleOGJohnson
  • DoubleOGJohnson

Playa

• Members

Posted 17 May 2008 - 12:18 PM Edited by DoubleOGJohnson, 17 May 2008 - 12:20 PM.

QUOTE (RimsLookLikeCocaCola @ May 17 2008, 08:22)
QUOTE (jiggamanjoe @ May 14 2008, 20:43)
There is also a "crips" style gang, much like the "bloods" discussed earlier in this thread, they hang out in groups in the ghetto/projects areas and are all black guys that wear blue (sometimes light, almost turquiose). If you call for backup from Dwayne, he sends a couple of them.

The security guards could be considered a "gang" as they are not directly associated with the cops, carry guns and fight for eachother.

This is a good topic as the gangs are not as clear as in past GTA's and its up to us to map them all out.

Also, please stop pretending to be a gangster (or gangsta) online, its pathetic. If you are playing videogames like GTA and posting online chances are, you are not a gangster. Take that e-repping to G-Unit.com or some sh*t. To paraphrase a famous saying, real gangsters dont talk and those that talk aren't real gangsters.

The fact that you only think a gangster can do this and do that shows you dont know anyone. People in gangs/mobs do the same sh*t everybody else do. And if you think not, maybe you need to check yourself or quit watching movies. The fact that half of you have never seen a gang in your lives yet alone even live in America make what you say null and void. You cant stand on deck wit the brothers and demo. If I told you I was 3-22-12 you wouldnt know what the f*ck I was talking bout, and if its another VL on here, let him pm me and him and me can rotate and he'll see. Ill spit my lit regardless of your standing. But for those outside the circle, keep your mouth closed. And if you dont understand anything I just said then chances are you got no business questioning me. And lol at you thinking that niggas still bump G-Unit. The whiteboys play that sh*t more than the brothers do on the strips.

DAMN I WISH I WAS AS COOL AS YOU FUUUUCK!!!

Wow let ma gang bang with you rolleyes.gif

People think sh*t is all fun and games until you almost get caught by the REAL Latin Kings. So take it for a joke, do whatever you want, and believe whatever believe whoever but Im still waiting on another VL to come on here and say I aint real. Im too deep in my lessons and Ill go rounds wit him. What I know you cant find online. So test my knowledge. It just seems like since so many people on gtaforums are so infatuated wit whose this and whose that and keep asking dumb ass questions that I gotta answer. I never spoke at all bout CVL when I first got here but since most of yall are so interested than whatever. If another VL come on this site and read my reply to JROC then hed know actually what I said. Every org out here got a way we speak to other members to throw off outsiders. Its certain sh*t yall not supposed to know in the 1st pace. So for all these people telling ME what I am, I challenge you to break down what I said. And if you can then lah via vava to you but let the circle be closed to the rest. If JtotheRoc wanna take it there he can invite another VL on this site to rotate wit me. But I doubt someone who thinks G Unit is still hot could possibly even know a VL to bring here. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

PHARKIN CHERKOV
  • PHARKIN CHERKOV

Nightman Sneaky Mean

• Members

Posted 17 May 2008 - 01:09 PM

Please keep your e-set reppin' out of my thread.

skarface1013
  • skarface1013

Hustler

• Members

Posted 17 May 2008 - 08:32 PM Edited by skarface1013, 17 May 2008 - 09:21 PM.

I'm still trying to find out where the Albanians are in Broker and the difference in their appearance compared to the Russians, if anyone could find a pic of some Albanian members, it would be helpful.

I noticed the skinheads and they look cool, but idk if they are a real gang or a bunch of unarmed street punks. Do they ever shoot you if you start up with them?

Is there any gang in Bohan besides the Spanish Lords? I could have sworn a gang in green or black jackets shot at me after I held them up at gunpoint. Now I walk around and can't find them anywhere.

The Alderney Mafia is up in Westdyke.

Also, leave DoubleOG alone, he didn't start nothin. He's on these forums to talk about GTA, in his own way. Whether he is actually gangsta or not is his deal. I don't have any beef wit him. He contributed good info to this topic, and the other gang topic that I started.

TEoS
  • TEoS

Make it double!

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 17 May 2008 - 08:51 PM

I've been driving around Westdyke for a while no and no sign of any mobsters. Are they still there post-story completion? You basically wipe them out in the finale..

Great thread, glad there are even more pictures up now.

skarface1013
  • skarface1013

Hustler

• Members

Posted 17 May 2008 - 08:59 PM Edited by skarface1013, 17 May 2008 - 09:23 PM.

QUOTE (TEoS @ May 17 2008, 20:51)
I've been driving around Westdyke for a while no and no sign of any mobsters. Are they still there post-story completion? You basically wipe them out in the finale..

Great thread, glad there are even more pictures up now.

I don't know, I haven't completed the story yet, but from what I see they usually wear grey or black tuxedos, there are older members that look kinda like Uncle Junior from the Sopranos.

Tony_Starks
  • Tony_Starks

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 May 2008 - 09:12 AM

i don't know about the skinheads, quite defensive about being bumped but i've never had them pull weapons on me and they run at any sign of trouble

svr_2008
  • svr_2008

Alligator f*ckhouse

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 May 2008 - 04:13 PM

where the ho's at?

PeaceDude
  • PeaceDude

I like to smoke it, smoke it!

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 May 2008 - 04:27 PM

Haha dudes got a point, G-unit have more influence over white teens more than black teens, I'm white and I don't like G-unit, more of a Wu guy.

On topic: I don't understand why R* have hidden the gangs so much, It was way better in past GTA's where you could recognise them and they'd shoot at you when you entered their territory.

nego00
  • nego00

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 18 May 2008 - 04:32 PM

beautiful work m8!

skarface1013
  • skarface1013

Hustler

• Members

Posted 18 May 2008 - 04:41 PM Edited by skarface1013, 18 May 2008 - 11:22 PM.

Where are the Albos?

Is there a Leftwood Dominican gang? If so, what they look like?

Is there another gang in Bohan besides the Spanish Lords?

marvz
  • marvz

Trick

• Members

Posted 18 May 2008 - 05:06 PM

wow how gangsta... were the hell is the ms-13 ? the surrenos ? the nortinos ? 18th street ? vato locos ? mexican mafia ? devil.gif icon13.gif

skarface1013
  • skarface1013

Hustler

• Members

Posted 19 May 2008 - 12:29 AM Edited by skarface1013, 19 May 2008 - 02:05 AM.

QUOTE (svr_2008 @ May 18 2008, 16:13)
where the ho's at?

Bohan

OT:
Broker is run with an iron fist by the Russian Mafiya. They control organized crime in the borough, there are also hoods run by MOB. The Albanian Mob are thought to share Hove Beach with the Russians.

Dukes is controlled by the Irish Mob, Jamaicans also have a portion of the borough with Beechwood City. A.O.D Bikers hang out by the Burgershot.

Bohan is a ghetto run by the Puerto Rican Spanish Lords, there should be another gang that also resides in Bohan. Believed to be the most dangerous borough in the city.

Algonquin is controlled by the five familes of Liberty City, the Triads also have a notable stronghold in Chinatown. Other gangs include the North Holland Hustlers and the Northwood Dominicans. There is a Skinhead/Punk gang forming around Middle Park, they are not very strong and are more of a group of thugs than an established gang.

Alderney, although looked down upon by the rest of Liberty City, holds its own with the Pegorino Family Cosa Nostra in Westdyke. Korean gangsters are active in Koreatown, Alderney City. There is also the Lost Biker Club that holds turf in Acter, they are not alone as the North Holland Hustlers and MOB also have a piece of the same territory.

Southside Dukes Ballas
  • Southside Dukes Ballas

Thug

• Members

Posted 19 May 2008 - 01:29 AM

QUOTE (marvz @ May 18 2008, 17:06)
wow how gangsta... were the hell is the ms-13 ? the surrenos ? the nortinos ? 18th street ? vato locos ? mexican mafia ?  devil.gif   icon13.gif

well for 1 all of those gangs you mentioned are Mexican gangs except MS-13 and are all West Coast Gangs. NY doesn't have a big Mexican population but they do have enough Dominicans and Puerto Ricans. MS-13 is the only one of those gangs you mentioned that has a pressence in NY and even a MS-13 based gang called C-11 aka Carta Once was mentioned to be in IV like a year ago as one of the main bad groups..

Truthfully the gangs in IV suck ass compared to the other GTAs. And to Skarface if that's how LC crime structure is then it doesn't represent NY crime structure very well at all lol. Also I'm not going to even consider your idea as how it really is and I mean no disrespect to your idea on how LC is ran but that isn't how it is to me since that isn't how it is here in NY. Irish gangs don't have a big presence in NY anyhwer except maybe Hells Kitchen and running Queens? hell no never in real life NY. Also in real life NY the Russians don't run Brooklyn at all and they only have a real presence in Brighton Beach.

And since R* never actually named any of the gangs most of the names you guys are calling them are corny as hell. MOB?, North Holland Hustlers lol. Also as mentoned Spanish Lords are a real life gang in Chicago and are part of the Folk Nation along with GDs. So since those names aren't the official names why didn't you guys come up with more original and less corny names? I'm going to call the Bohan duded Latin Jesters or the LC version of Vagos or something. I'm going to name the crews that run the various projects like the Gov. Greg Johnson Homes or Firefly Projects and street corners random names like they are ran by a created name I made or call them the LC versions of Ballas or Families or something.

Oh and on a side note another refernce that connects the other GTAs to IV on Massive B or that other reggae station the DJ shouts out to all his Liberty City Families which I think is based on the Familes street gang which are based on Bloods.

Doctor Emmett L. Brown
  • Doctor Emmett L. Brown

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 May 2008 - 01:37 AM

This should be pinned...

PHARKIN CHERKOV
  • PHARKIN CHERKOV

Nightman Sneaky Mean

• Members

Posted 19 May 2008 - 01:45 AM

QUOTE (Southside Dukes Ballas @ May 19 2008, 01:29)
wow how gangsta... were the hell is the ms-13 ? the surrenos ? the nortinos ? 18th street ? vato locos ? mexican mafia ?  devil.gif   icon13.gif

well for 1 all of those gangs you mentioned are Mexican gangs except MS-13 and are all West Coast Gangs. NY doesn't have a big Mexican population but they do have enough Dominicans and Puerto Ricans. MS-13 is the only one of those gangs you mentioned that has a pressence in NY and even a MS-13 based gang called C-11 aka Carta Once was mentioned to be in IV like a year ago as one of the main bad groups..

Truthfully the gangs in IV suck ass compared to the other GTAs. And to Skarface if that's how LC crime structure is then it doesn't represent NY crime structure very well at all lol. Also I'm not going to even consider your idea as how it really is and I mean no disrespect to your idea on how LC is ran but that isn't how it is to me since that isn't how it is here in NY. Irish gangs don't have a big presence in NY anyhwer except maybe Hells Kitchen and running Queens? hell no never in real life NY. Also in real life NY the Russians don't run Brooklyn at all and they only have a real presence in Brighton Beach.

And since R* never actually named any of the gangs most of the names you guys are calling them are corny as hell. MOB?, North Holland Hustlers lol. Also as mentoned Spanish Lords are a real life gang in Chicago and are part of the Folk Nation along with GDs. So since those names aren't the official names why didn't you guys come up with more original and less corny names? I'm going to call the Bohan duded Latin Jesters or the LC version of Vagos or something. I'm going to name the crews that run the various projects like the Gov. Greg Johnson Homes or Firefly Projects and street corners random names like they are ran by a created name I made or call them the LC versions of Ballas or Families or something.

Oh and on a side note another refernce that connects the other GTAs to IV on Massive B or that other reggae station the DJ shouts out to all his Liberty City Families which I think is based on the Familes street gang which are based on Bloods.

The names come from the Police databases, you idiot. I didn't just make them up.

Southside Dukes Ballas
  • Southside Dukes Ballas

Thug

• Members

Posted 19 May 2008 - 01:50 AM

QUOTE (PHARKIN CHERKOV @ May 19 2008, 01:45)

The names come from the Police databases, you idiot. I didn't just make them up.

No the hell they dont you dumb ass. North Holland Hustlers, MOB, Spanish Lords, Firefly Projects Gang don't appear in the police database. Those are just corny names you made up. Actually most of those names you made them up except for the actual real life names such as the Irish Mob and Costra Nostra.

And yes the Commision is the only confimred name since the article about the Alderney Family and the Dogmeat testifying news on Liberty Tree.com are the only things confirming any of the gangs names. Also the Lost and Angels of Death are also the only actual confimred street gangs or crime group names.

skarface1013
  • skarface1013

Hustler

• Members

Posted 19 May 2008 - 02:18 AM Edited by skarface1013, 19 May 2008 - 02:21 AM.

wow how gangsta... were the hell is the ms-13 ? the surrenos ? the nortinos ? 18th street ? vato locos ? mexican mafia ?   devil.gif   icon13.gif

Dude, I'm just going by what I have seen in game. Liberty City is Rockstars fictional take on NY city. Your right, there is really no Irish Mob in NYC present day and the Cosa Nostra has very little influence. There are still Russian Mobsters in Brighton Beach, Brooklyn. The thing people miss is the fact that Liberty City is fictional and is supposed to be based on NYC before Rudy Giulani cleaned up organized crime.

I didn't make up the names of these street gangs.

Southside Dukes Ballas
  • Southside Dukes Ballas

Thug

• Members

Posted 19 May 2008 - 02:24 AM

QUOTE (skarface1013 @ May 19 2008, 02:18)

Dude, I'm just going by what I have seen. Liberty City is Rockstars fictional take on NY city. Your right, there is really no Irish Mob in NYC present day and the Cosa Nostra has very little influence. Most organized crime nowdays is controlled by the Russians in Brighton Beach, Brooklyn. The thing people miss is the fact that Liberty City is fictional and is supposed to be based on NYC before Rudy Giulani cleaned up organized crime.

I didn't make up the names of these street gangs.

Well you have alot of info wrong mainly the whole Bravata runs organised crime in NY thing. Yes the Russian Mafyia are big now in america more than ever but they don't run NY or organized crime in NY They run Brighton Beach and that's about it.

Also to be honest this version of LC doesn't feel like NY or feel even 1/10th as dangerous as NY did before the Guliani crackdown. I lived in NY through the 80s and 90s and I can tel you there have been no worse places in America as NY was back then. Baltimore, Philly, DC and some other places in America are getting there but in GTA IV LC just doesn't feel dangerous at all.

And I know you didn't come up with the names I was just saying the majority of them are corny and me and the guy who made up the names were just talking about the names earlier on this thread.

But as I said this version of LC doesn't replicate the crime basis of NY or the danger of NY very well what so ever.

PHARKIN CHERKOV
  • PHARKIN CHERKOV

Nightman Sneaky Mean

• Members

Posted 19 May 2008 - 05:41 AM

QUOTE (Southside Dukes Ballas @ May 19 2008, 01:50)
QUOTE (PHARKIN CHERKOV @ May 19 2008, 01:45)

No the hell they dont you dumb ass. North Holland Hustlers, MOB, Spanish Lords, Firefly Projects Gang don't appear in the police database. Those are just corny names you made up. Actually most of those names you made them up except for the actual real life names such as the Irish Mob and Costra Nostra.

And yes the Commision is the only confimred name since the article about the Alderney Family and the Dogmeat testifying news on Liberty Tree.com are the only things confirming any of the gangs names. Also the Lost and Angels of Death are also the only actual confimred street gangs or crime group names.

user posted image
user posted image

Now please stfu. I didn't just "make them up", you twit. If I did make them up, I would of chosen much better names than the ones given. It seems you have your gang knowledge of NYC but you really have no clue about the game. Research it, there's plenty of info for you to discover who is who and who runs things. The reason why the gang's names are never fully revealed is because Rockstar kept it generic and the game didn't focus a whole lot about NYC's gang culture, mostly the organized crime side and only really exploring the Russian and Eastern-European mafias in detail. That's the whole theme of the game. This isn't San Andreas. Now since you're coming in here with accusations and confusing the hell out of me and a few others with your precious gang names, kindly leave all that sh*t on the front step. This is a thread of research based on facts, not crap which you seem to be spurting with every word you type out.

Tony_Starks
  • Tony_Starks

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 May 2008 - 08:24 AM

jesus i just want to see the gangs.... we are talking about a video game so it doesn't really matter who is a street hustler that, on occasion, has a break from flexing to trawl through a forum. ol' PHARKIN has put some work into this and i for one want to see it as he intended, i'll try to get some photos taken soon

Geetar_Axel
  • Geetar_Axel

Australia's GTA Guitarist

• Members

Posted 19 May 2008 - 09:16 AM

God Im sick of those Russian mobsters or whatever in Hove Beach and the whole freakin 1st island. I shoot a pigeon and I get a shotgun to the head....Die bastards die.

People were saying there are no attacking gangs...very, VERY wrong...

Tody
  • Tody

space and sh*t

• Members

Posted 19 May 2008 - 11:03 AM

are they gang members?

user posted image

Sweets
  • Sweets

Pяopagaиda Iиc.

• Feroci Racing
  • Unknown

Posted 19 May 2008 - 01:23 PM

I have seen (and been shot at) by these guys in Chinatown. On the street where the gun dealer is to be exact. I guess they could just be criminals, but I'm pretty sure that the two that look the same (besides minor clothing differences) are gang members, as while I was trying to get pics of them, the one said "I'm going to keep an eye on this guy" and then after a few second he pulled a knife on me while the other pulled a gun.

I did nothing to provoke this mind you. I didn't shoot at anyone, nor aim my weapon at them, I was just in the camera phone's mode of taking pictures to get a better view.

user posted image user posted image user posted image

So yeah, I assume that those are other skins for the gang in Chinatown.

Also, nice thread. icon14.gif

Rooneye
  • Rooneye

Liberty City Casual

• Members

Posted 19 May 2008 - 03:24 PM

Great thread. I love the way the gangs blend in on this one.

One thing I have noticed though is that some gangs work together. Like just outside your safehouse in Alderny theres the Korean (I think) gang and the Puerto Ricans (I think), these guys:

user posted image

I've seen them in the same car and on the same motorbike together and they share the same turf. I remember shooting the Korean dudes and the Puerto Ricans shooting me.

Also what gang do these guys who wear the orange clothes belong to?

user posted image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users