GTA IV's Gangs w/ pictures

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
154 replies to this topic
qazwerepop
  • qazwerepop

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 May 2008 - 04:15 PM

Hey thanks for the info on gangs, i hope more info can be gatherd. I really enjoy the inconspicuous element to these gangs.

Note: double o g jo jo or whatever, please drop the charade of 'gangster in the hood', every thread i read is litterd with your teenage gangster parodied language, and its usually all negative too.

nailstorm
  • nailstorm

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 May 2008 - 04:19 PM

i saw this guy in one of the alleys in Schottler in Broker, i think he's a spanish gangster or whatever, because he called me 'pendejo' here's the pic, its very low quality, i dont have hdtv >> http://i290.photobuc...ilim534/aa1.jpg

oh! and he's wearin a long white sock too, i've seen some spanish wearin those in real life cool.gif

BZK
  • BZK

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 May 2008 - 04:36 PM

I think there's also the biker gang they hang around the burger shot in dukes.

MahoganyJoint
  • MahoganyJoint

Oh man, i shot Marvin in the face

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 May 2008 - 04:39 PM

i wish ther involved in game more

JtotheROC
  • JtotheROC

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 May 2008 - 04:55 PM

There is also a "crips" style gang, much like the "bloods" discussed earlier in this thread, they hang out in groups in the ghetto/projects areas and are all black guys that wear blue (sometimes light, almost turquiose). If you call for backup from Dwayne, he sends a couple of them.

The security guards could be considered a "gang" as they are not directly associated with the cops, carry guns and fight for eachother.

This is a good topic as the gangs are not as clear as in past GTA's and its up to us to map them all out.

Also, please stop pretending to be a gangster (or gangsta) online, its pathetic. If you are playing videogames like GTA and posting online chances are, you are not a gangster. Take that e-repping to G-Unit.com or some sh*t. To paraphrase a famous saying, real gangsters dont talk and those that talk aren't real gangsters.

DoubleOGJohnson
  • DoubleOGJohnson

Playa

• Members

Posted 14 May 2008 - 05:11 PM

QUOTE (JtotheROC @ May 14 2008, 16:55)
There is also a "crips" style gang, much like the "bloods" discussed earlier in this thread, they hang out in groups in the ghetto/projects areas and are all black guys that wear blue (sometimes light, almost turquiose). If you call for backup from Dwayne, he sends a couple of them.

The security guards could be considered a "gang" as they are not directly associated with the cops, carry guns and fight for eachother.

This is a good topic as the gangs are not as clear as in past GTA's and its up to us to map them all out.

Also, please stop pretending to be a gangster (or gangsta) online, its pathetic. If you are playing videogames like GTA and posting online chances are, you are not a gangster. Take that e-repping to G-Unit.com or some sh*t. To paraphrase a famous saying, real gangsters dont talk and those that talk aren't real gangsters.

The fact that you only think a gangster can do this and do that shows you dont know anyone. People in gangs/mobs do the same sh*t everybody else do. And if you think not, maybe you need to check yourself or quit watching movies. The fact that half of you have never seen a gang in your lives yet alone even live in America make what you say null and void. You cant stand on deck wit the brothers and demo. If I told you I was 3-22-12 you wouldnt know what the f*ck I was talking bout, and if its another VL on here, let him pm me and him and me can rotate and he'll see. Ill spit my lit regardless of your standing. But for those outside the circle, keep your mouth closed. And if you dont understand anything I just said then chances are you got no business questioning me. And lol at you thinking that niggas still bump G-Unit. The whiteboys play that sh*t more than the brothers do on the strips.

marvz
  • marvz

Trick

• Members

Posted 14 May 2008 - 05:14 PM

QUOTE (DoubleOGJohnson @ May 14 2008, 12:32)
Why are people calling the black and gold gang the "Spanish Lords"? Where have they ever stated their names? Ive hung around them all the time and never heard sh*t bout Spanish Lords. In real life, Spanish Lords and Latin Kings are TWO different Chicago "gangs". So why Rockstar would name a Latin King copy the Spanish Lords pisses me the f*ck off when they coulda named them Latin Crowns, or Spanish Kings, or some sh*t like that. They better not call these fools Spanish Lords again when they do GTA Chicago cuz people gonna be mad. And them black and gold niggas is in way more than South Bohan, they in Alderney City, East Holland, Cerveza Heights, and a few in Fortside. Pretty much every borought cept for Broker.

look at mr soulja boy fan all heated and sh*t. nigga how you no its possitive that they called the latin kings spanish lords ? maybe this info is possibly wrong. if not then they did f*ck up, hopefully when they find ms-13 and surrenos they dont give them uncorrect names that belong to different gangs. devil.gif icon13.gif

JtotheROC
  • JtotheROC

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 May 2008 - 05:31 PM

QUOTE (DoubleOGJohnson @ May 14 2008, 17:11)
The fact that you only think a gangster can do this and do that shows you dont know anyone. People in gangs/mobs do the same sh*t everybody else do. And if you think not, maybe you need to check yourself or quit watching movies. The fact that half of you have never seen a gang in your lives yet alone even live in America make what you say null and void. You cant stand on deck wit the brothers and demo. If I told you I was 3-22-12 you wouldnt know what the f*ck I was talking bout, and if its another VL on here, let him pm me and him and me can rotate and he'll see. Ill spit my lit regardless of your standing. But for those outside the circle, keep your mouth closed. And if you dont understand anything I just said then chances are you got no business questioning me. And lol at you thinking that niggas still bump G-Unit. The whiteboys play that sh*t more than the brothers do on the strips.

Where I live, and from what Ive seen of gangs, 90% of gang members are wannabe's trying to act hard, or just hang out with gangsters. I obviosuly dont know you or anyone else on here, im saying that if your posting online trying to impress 14 year old GTA fans, chances are you are not a cold-blooded killer.

And yes, 50 Cent and G-unit are lame, with the exception of a few select songs (Warrior for example), thats why I was telling the wannabe gangsters to go post there for their e-repping.

On another note, has anyone else seen the "crips" gangs, They are mostly by Dwayne's projects if I remember correctly.

MD_Reptile
  • MD_Reptile

Mudda'Farkin'Menace

• Members

Posted 14 May 2008 - 05:44 PM Edited by MD_Reptile, 14 May 2008 - 05:48 PM.

this topic is crackin me up, look at these OG's or thugs talkin how they "hit the deck" with they "brothers"

your a wannabe, get over it.

ive seen my fair share of gangs, and not pussy ass "i post in forums" kind of gangs, but real ones, and they barely know what a f*ckin start menu is, let alone how to post here...so if you really are some gang-banger, why are you here? shouldnt you be slangin coke and reppin the ### (area code) you live in?

hey i dont really care, anyway thanks for showing us the GTA IV gangs, although somewhat inaccurate, thanks for cataloging them.

PS some homeless people act like gangs...they back each other up, hell some even pull out melee weapons...dont know if that qualifies for the list, just seen it happen before.

skarface1013
  • skarface1013

Hustler

• Members

Posted 14 May 2008 - 08:07 PM

Good list and great idea. icon14.gif

Korean Mob is also in Koreatown, Alderney.

Just two questions:

Where have you seen the skinheads?

Do the Albanians appear on the streets, or are they only in missions?

Thnx

Garstick
  • Garstick

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 May 2008 - 08:21 PM

Whenever i hit the homeless people their friends usually just laugh at their friend getting beaten up.

I like to act like some really harsh fascist so i beat up and knife all homeless people i see in the game.

JtotheROC
  • JtotheROC

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 May 2008 - 08:24 PM

Nobody has unlocked Dwaynes goons or seen the blue "crips" gangs?

RONIN1191
  • RONIN1191

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 14 May 2008 - 08:33 PM

Gangs are for the follower type.

OP: thanks for posting, I hadn't even realized there were that many floatin around in LC...I kill'm all, let the e-God sort'm out.

jiggamanjoe
  • jiggamanjoe

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 May 2008 - 08:43 PM

QUOTE (DoubleOGJohnson @ May 14 2008, 17:11)

DAMN I WISH I WAS AS COOL AS YOU FUUUUCK!!!

bk112
  • bk112

Narc

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 May 2008 - 08:48 PM

I hate GTA4 for many reasons. I also love it for a few reasons.

The street gangs is one of the reasons for why I hate GTA!! It's almost IMPOSSSIBLE to find out whos a gang member and whos not in gta 4. (Im playing on a 60" tv lol so? stfu!)

I remember fighting with some1 and then this pedestrian begins to shoot at me? Meanwhile I was like 'What the f*cking f*cker f*ck? Why does that PEDESTRIAN have a gun?

Please tell me why they took out the obvious things like for example the haitians in Vice City. Blue Bandana, Blue jeans, Blue t shirt, and are in Little Haiti and ONLY drive Voodoo.

Dont tell me because its realistic now because if it was realistic now why the f*ck is there a little radar at the bottom of eyesight? If its so realistic why is there GPS systems on every f*cking car including MOTORCYCLES. Ifs its so f*cking realistic why were there.... you get my point.

Now, FLAME ME!! I WANT BEEF!!! devil.gif But seriously.. Nice try to make this topic. But.... fail.

louisscale
  • louisscale

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 May 2008 - 08:56 PM

QUOTE (skarface1013 @ May 14 2008, 20:07)

Thnx

Ive seen them in and around subway stations.

TDiddy
  • TDiddy

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 May 2008 - 09:05 PM

Good eyes, noticing these street gangs.

I really only noticed the Italian crime familys from Phil Bell/Ray Boccino/Jimmy Pegorino's missions

Take this, cookie.gif

gruppe_sechs
  • gruppe_sechs

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 May 2008 - 09:15 PM

I'm gangster and I play gta. wink.gif

Mr_Prickles
  • Mr_Prickles

sixteen-year-old

• Members

Posted 14 May 2008 - 09:50 PM

QUOTE (bk112 @ May 14 2008, 20:48)
I hate GTA4 for many reasons. I also love it for a few reasons.

The street gangs is one of the reasons for why I hate GTA!! It's almost IMPOSSSIBLE to find out whos a gang member and whos not in gta 4. (Im playing on a 60" tv lol so? stfu!)

I remember fighting with some1 and then this pedestrian begins to shoot at me? Meanwhile I was like 'What the f*cking f*cker f*ck? Why does that PEDESTRIAN have a gun?

Please tell me why they took out the obvious things like for example the haitians in Vice City. Blue Bandana, Blue jeans, Blue t shirt, and are in Little Haiti and ONLY drive Voodoo.

Dont tell me because its realistic now because if it was realistic now why the f*ck is there a little radar at the bottom of eyesight? If its so realistic why is there GPS systems on every f*cking car including MOTORCYCLES. Ifs its so f*cking realistic why were there.... you get my point.

Now, FLAME ME!! I WANT BEEF!!! devil.gif But seriously.. Nice try to make this topic. But.... fail.

Radar would be like the little "map" in Niko's imagination. Would you prefer simply having no knowledge of where you are and whatnot? I'm sure you can turn the radar off in the game's options...

oh an yo yo repping M.K. winnipeg G's Yo yo yo HOMIEZZ YO YO G SUP...

...But seriously, one of my friends has a brother in MK.

mrcappo
  • mrcappo

Boss

• Members

Posted 14 May 2008 - 10:11 PM

QUOTE (skarface1013 @ May 14 2008, 20:07)
Good list and great idea. icon14.gif

Korean Mob is also in Koreatown, Alderney.

Just two questions:

Do the Albanians appear on the streets, or are they only in missions?

Thnx

albanians appear more in missions
but they are on the streets.. some of them wear a red, white and black sports jacket..
they are mostly in hove beach broker and idk where else

MWC
  • MWC

Hustler

• Members

Posted 14 May 2008 - 10:20 PM

QUOTE (PHARKIN CHERKOV @ May 13 2008, 12:36)

Skinheads
So small they're not even on the map. Came across some who'd look like they'd been on smack. Very aggressive, seem to fester mainly in Algonquin.

user posted image

why dose this seeing this picture just make me pop up manhunt, are we seeins manhunt 3 in the LC perheaps ?

skarface1013
  • skarface1013

Hustler

• Members

Posted 15 May 2008 - 03:30 AM

I found skinheads around Middle Park, do they ever pull guns on you?

Also, can someone take a pic of some Albanian gang members hanging around in Broker? I know they are hard to tell from the Russians but if someone could post a pic, it would be helpful.

Thnx

Mafioso86
  • Mafioso86

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 15 May 2008 - 07:35 AM

nice post man.... i map would be nice as well. Someone mentioned a 'crip' based gang dwayne's gang, I know who you're talking about, you see them in Northwood and North Holland and maybe in parts of Bohan, but I don't think they are based off of the crips... they more just like cash money dope boys; they are noticeably different than the other black gang (MOB or whatever you guys want to call them) that are in firefly and parts of alderney who are usually real big and buff and dressed in fancier sh*t. I don't think either of those are really based off of the bloods or crips anymore than they are based off of any other black gang. The 'Spanish Lords' def LKs tho; and to whoever was the big chi-town gangster whining about there being a different real life gang called the Spanish Lords... grow up man. So what? It's barely confirmed for one, two no one who isn't from Chicago or real knowledgeable about gangs knows the Spanish Lords.. they just named them as a twist on the name Latin Kings (who are a much bigger and more well known gang). They didn't know, and I'm sure they didn't care. I mean if the game was based in Chicago and the gang being named the "Spanish Lords" was mentioned throughout the plot i could see you being bothered... but it's not, so get over it.

For those of you who haven't noticed the gangs I would say go to Pool Hall, Willis, Beachwood City, Schottler... you'll see yardies real soon. Go to the Burger Shot in Beachwood City and it's usually mobbed with Angels of Death Bikers. Around the Bohan safehouse you should see a lot of the Spanish Lords or whatever... as well as Alderney City, East Holland, and Cervesa Heights. Those are the most prominent gangs from what I've seen. But if you go to Chinatown or Little Italy you can find Triads and Mafia fairly easily; Firefly Projects the one black gang and the Albanians can be found; The Lost Bikers over in Alderney, I think Acter; the Irish mob in Steinway who it seems that once you make friendly with the McReary's they consider you to be a friend. Punch them or shoot them and they won't run away, but they don't fight back either. I've also started beating on random peds in Steinway and all of the sudden a group of punk lookin Irish Mobsters jumped out with bats and helped me beat the guy i had attacked.. I've bumped into Russians in Hove Beach and Italians in Leftwood a few times, but i usually don't see them. You also see the Korean gangsters in Alderney City, though they tend to walk around alone and never carry anything more than knives or bats on the streets (inside Mr Fuks is another matter...lol). Interestingly you occasionally see them hanging out with the Spanish Lords in Alderney City. That's about all I've noticed... there are a group of peds you'll see alot in Cervesa Heights that seem more like Mexicans or Central Americans (as opposed to the black-gold Boricua/Dominican gang)... but I've never seen them act aggressively. They drive Voodoos and Dukes alot, wear Swingers stuff, and hang out in groups of young men... but they never really fight.

PHARKIN CHERKOV
  • PHARKIN CHERKOV

Nightman Sneaky Mean

• Members

Posted 15 May 2008 - 09:13 AM

The gangs in this game are hard as f*ck to fully identify. I've been roaming around North Holland and I can't find these Hustlers. It's realistic though.

batik89
  • batik89

Old-timer

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 May 2008 - 10:17 AM

so who's the most powerful organized crime in Liberty City?
Italian Mafia, Irish Mob, The Bratva or what?

PHARKIN CHERKOV
  • PHARKIN CHERKOV

Nightman Sneaky Mean

• Members

Posted 15 May 2008 - 10:27 AM

The Russians and the Five Families.

batik89
  • batik89

Old-timer

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 May 2008 - 02:00 AM

QUOTE (PHARKIN CHERKOV @ May 15 2008, 10:27)
The Russians and the Five Families.

how 'bout the Triads & Irish Boy?
looks like they had more superiority in manpower.

skarface1013
  • skarface1013

Hustler

• Members

Posted 16 May 2008 - 02:37 AM

QUOTE (batik89 @ May 15 2008, 10:17)

In my opinion:
1. Russian Mafiya
2. Italian Mafia
3. Triads
4. Irish Mob (decline in power)
5. Korean Mob

Mafioso86
  • Mafioso86

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 16 May 2008 - 03:35 AM

The Russians, Puerto Ricans, and Italians seem to carry the most weight as far as I can tell. The Triads seem powerful too... but they have a relatively small part. As for the Irish, Packie and Gerry repeatedly talk about how weak and small time their organization currently is. They play a huge part in the story due to Niko's friendship with the McReary's, but as far as power goes I don't think they have very much.

batik89
  • batik89

Old-timer

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 May 2008 - 07:40 AM

QUOTE (Mafioso86 @ May 16 2008, 03:35)

The Russians, Puerto Ricans, and Italians seem to carry the most weight as far as I can tell. The Triads seem powerful too... but they have a relatively small part. As for the Irish, Packie and Gerry repeatedly talk about how weak and small time their organization currently is. They play a huge part in the story due to Niko's friendship with the McReary's, but as far as power goes I don't think they have very much.

thanks for the info sir.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users