Photo

100% Checklist

74 replies to this topic
OverTheBelow
  • OverTheBelow

OTB "Oaty-Bee"

• Zaibatsu

Posted 28 January 2009 - 10:16 PM

f*ck i thought you needed to get the girlfriends like gtasa. >< how the hell do you dump 'em?

saintdave
  • saintdave

saintdave™

• Members

Posted 28 January 2009 - 10:23 PM

The only benefit of dating the internet women is the special abilities they have when you get to a certain "like" percentage. The "dump girl" option comes up as an option on your phone when you select that woman’s name.

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 29 January 2009 - 06:58 AM Edited by girishb, 29 January 2009 - 07:01 AM.

QUOTE (zmoonchild @ Dec 30 2008, 17:34)
There’s a minor error on your Random Characters section:

It states that Brian is unlocked from the beginning, but he is not. I have checked this several times.

I believe that he becomes available after the mission It's Your Call … I’m not sure if he becomes available then or possibly one of the missions after that, but he is definitely not available immediately after The Cousins Bellic.

It might be a mistake then; something that I might have overlooked. Can anyone confirm this please before I edit the first post?

Thanks. smile.gif

Edit: Checked a few other guides and they all state that Brian is unlocked after the mission 'It's Your Call'. So, I think it's safe to edit the first post. Thanks, zoom.

bumsbomber
  • bumsbomber

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 March 2009 - 10:51 PM

Hey

When i try to download the PDF a errormessage appears:

"Bad Request
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand."

Tried it in Firefox, Opera and IE.

Is there a mirror or can anyone reupp the PDF?

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 27 March 2009 - 05:23 AM

I apologize for the late reply; didn't notice that the links weren't working anymore. Anyways, I have re-uploaded the downloadable checklists at FileFactory. All download links should be working now. If there are any more issues, please let me know. smile.gif

radicell
  • radicell

Arsenal Fan

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 May 2009 - 11:23 AM

Ya' know the Brucie's Exotic Exports, I don't think the cars are definitely in the places you specified, Girish. 'Cuz in my game, the NRG-900 was in Outlook Park, the PMP600 was in Chase Point, the Feltzer was in the Beechwood City carwash, etc. I think you get the cars in random order, and each car is parked at one of those 10 random locations.

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 26 May 2009 - 05:42 AM Edited by girishb, 26 May 2009 - 05:46 AM.

QUOTE (radicell @ May 25 2009, 16:53)
Ya' know the Brucie's Exotic Exports, I don't think the cars are definitely in the places you specified, Girish. 'Cuz in my game, the NRG-900 was in Outlook Park, the PMP600 was in Chase Point, the Feltzer was in the Beechwood City carwash, etc. I think you get the cars in random order, and each car is parked at one of those 10 random locations.

Thanks for the heads up, mate. I'll check into it. smile.gif

Edit: Yeah, you're right. The 10 locations are fixed but the vehicle appearing at these locations are chosen randomly. I'll make the necessary changes. icon14.gif

aFinn
  • aFinn

SRS Incorporated

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 26 May 2009 - 06:38 AM

girishb, I used your guide (Word version) for my runthough for 100%, ticking off things as I went along. Thanks for this great checklist. icon14.gif

Apart for what racidell pointed out, I was wondering if there is a possibility to maybe also add the names and tickboxes for the Most Wanted criminals? I know they can be seen in the police car screen which are already done, but just an idea.
Also I missed having a separate tickbox for random character's first/second/third meet. Any way to incorporate that easily?

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 27 May 2009 - 10:25 AM

QUOTE (aFinn @ May 26 2009, 12:08)
Apart for what racidell pointed out, I was wondering if there is a possibility to maybe also add the names and tickboxes for the Most Wanted criminals? I know they can be seen in the police car screen which are already done, but just an idea.
Also I missed having a separate tickbox for random character's first/second/third meet. Any way to incorporate that easily?

Yeah, will do. But instead of cramping up the checklist table, will it be okay if I just insert the most wanted checklist at the end of the main checklist table?

As for random characters, since there are only 5 of them who you meet more than once, will it be okay if I add more checkboxes before their names? Or would you like separate columns for that?

aFinn
  • aFinn

SRS Incorporated

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 28 May 2009 - 02:27 PM

QUOTE (girishb @ May 27 2009, 13:25)
will it be okay if I just insert the most wanted checklist at the end of the main checklist table?

for random characters, will it be okay if I add more checkboxes before their names?

Those suggestions seem fine solutions for me. icon14.gif

Oh, and apologies for misspelling radicell's name earlier blush.gif

radicell
  • radicell

Arsenal Fan

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 May 2009 - 10:11 AM

QUOTE (aFinn @ May 28 2009, 22:27)
Oh, and apologies for misspelling radicell's name earlier blush.gif

HA, "racidell". No problem my friend, sometimes I happen to spell your name as "aNiff". sigh.gif

aFinn
  • aFinn

SRS Incorporated

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 29 May 2009 - 03:14 PM

Thanks radicell. I bet that was a new one for you, just as your version of mine is new to me, I've seen a lot of Afinn, AFinn and afinn etc, but not that tounge.gif

To stay on topic, girishb, in the Word compact version, in Little Jacob's drug runs, there is an extra checkbox (or would that be called checkball..) on one of the run that extend to second line. I know it's not much, but it had me confused on my first go. (I am easily confused, don't mind me)

O Meadows Park Festival
O Towers – Sting

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 30 May 2009 - 10:49 AM

Don't worry, I'll get working on the editing and I'll also update the download links. wink.gif

djdracula
  • djdracula

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:34 PM

All the 4 files (Word and PDF) are down,
I'm receiving the following message:

"Sorry, this file is no longer available. It may have been deleted by the uploader, or has expired.
This error is usually caused by requesting a file that does not exist."

GTA_BR89
  • GTA_BR89

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 31 July 2014 - 04:46 PM Edited by GTA_BR89, 31 July 2014 - 04:53 PM.

Don't enjoy necroposting, but I would like to request reuploading the PDF checklist. Thanks in advance.

Nevermind, I found this list on GTA4.net :-) :

http://media.gtanet....t-Checklist.pdf

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users