Photo

We need an easter egg

12 replies to this topic
cmh
  • cmh

This is my custom member title.

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 07:18 PM

And I'm not talking about some heart inside the Statue Of Happiness. I was hoping that Rockstar would have realised we wanted a major easter egg to search for after the Bigfoot thing on San Andreas. Remember how fun it was when we thought there was some kind of creature in the woods and we'd all go out looking for it? I'm a little disappointed. I'm not saying there should be a Bigfoot, but something like a serial killer on the run or something.

Then again, maybe there is something in the game, or maybe it could be some kind of DLC, but probably not.

There needs to be a major easter egg in the next game.

The Invisible Lines
  • The Invisible Lines

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 07:21 PM

I think the serial killer was meant to be sort of in the same vein as Bigfoot in SA, though they didn't make him very hard to find. Of course Bigfoot was hard to find because it didn't f*cking exist.

Hart
  • Hart

who are you

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 07:25 PM

On the radio (i think it was radio broker) they were talking about a sasquatch (spelling?) which is similar enough to bigfoot. GTAhas another mystery on its hands. doo do do doo. (x files theme)

cmh
  • cmh

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 07:26 PM

QUOTE (The Invisible Lines @ May 12 2008, 19:21)
I think the serial killer was meant to be sort of in the same vein as Bigfoot in SA, though they didn't make him very hard to find. Of course Bigfoot was hard to find because it didn't f*cking exist.

There's a serial killer?

hove king
  • hove king

Crackhead

• Members

haha there is kids hiding oooo

Luk3
  • Luk3

Be Genetically Different

• Members

There is a serial killer in IV i think. You do some side missions for him (?)

cmh
  • cmh

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 07:30 PM

QUOTE (Hart @ May 12 2008, 19:25)
On the radio (i think it was radio broker) they were talking about a sasquatch (spelling?) which is similar enough to bigfoot. GTAhas another mystery on its hands. doo do do doo. (x files theme)

Yeah I remember hearing that on the radio.

oPg^
  • oPg^

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 07:41 PM

Rumours of Sharks?

Kelvinellenton
  • Kelvinellenton

Wannabe gangster

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 07:58 PM

How about finding the lollipopgirl... There's a hooker on the police computer called Lola who hangs around Star Junction with a red lollipop

Shawtymann
  • Shawtymann

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 08:20 PM

i was reading an article on Liberty News called Urban Myths and it stated something about sasquatch & a hidden city

ishouldntbehere
  • ishouldntbehere

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 08:30 PM

QUOTE (Shawtymann @ May 12 2008, 13:20)

i was reading an article on Liberty News called Urban Myths and it stated something about sasquatch & a hidden city

Yup, the hidden city is alluding to the "secret" city where they showed the first cutscene in GTA III where you had to fly the dodo there.

Also, Kat Williams talks about there being no cats and dogs in Liberty City. None at all. Then he jokes about if you saw one, that was just him bending over to tie his shoe, since he is so short.

killamasta81
  • killamasta81

Halo 3 and Gta IV rock

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 08:34 PM

Whats Lola's full name?

Hart
  • Hart

who are you

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 08:36 PM

QUOTE (ishouldntbehere @ May 12 2008, 20:30)
QUOTE (Shawtymann @ May 12 2008, 13:20)

Yup, the hidden city is alluding to the "secret" city where they showed the first cutscene in GTA III where you had to fly the dodo there.

Also, Kat Williams talks about there being no cats and dogs in Liberty City. None at all. Then he jokes about if you saw one, that was just him bending over to tie his shoe, since he is so short.

Yeah in the comedy club, i remember that. he.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users