Photo

Amazing Stories

21 replies to this topic
NuggetDog9
  • NuggetDog9

Fiat Grande Punto 1.4 Dynamic Sport 5 Door

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 12 May 2008 - 03:11 PM

Got anything amazing that has happend to you in GTA IV?
Share it here!

geezer62
  • geezer62

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 04:10 PM

hi. I was mooching around and shot a guy.he limped off clutching his wounds.i followed him down the street round the corner into the

hospital .He actually took himself to A&E.totally awesome.

NuggetDog9
  • NuggetDog9

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 12 May 2008 - 04:27 PM

QUOTE (geezer62 @ May 12 2008, 17:10)
hi. I was mooching around and shot a guy.he limped off clutching his wounds.i followed him down the street round the corner into the

hospital .He actually took himself to A&E.totally awesome.

Wow, That works.
I've just tried it biggrin.gif

Thanks for sharing. cookie.gif

elmoape
  • elmoape

Clover Gang

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 04:30 PM

I ran into a guy and he shouted, in a Mr. T like voice: "I Don't have any bananas!"

Coltrane's Muse
  • Coltrane's Muse

From the Ashes, I Arise....

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 May 2008 - 04:30 PM

I performed a nigh-perfect "900" on an NRG in the skate park located in central Algonquin. Sadly, this is the only "amazing" story I have to share with you.

UncleJ
  • UncleJ

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 04:33 PM

I shot the guy whose outside one of your safe houses shouting crazy stuff all day and the ambulance came. The one paramedic stepped out, but instead of helping the guy, he went to the ATM, took out some cash and walked off down the street. Mean while, the ambulance driver hung around for about a minute, then drove off.

NuggetDog9
  • NuggetDog9

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 12 May 2008 - 04:34 PM

QUOTE (UncleJ @ May 12 2008, 17:33)
I shot the guy whose outside one of your safe houses shouting crazy stuff all day and the ambulance came. The one paramedic stepped out, but instead of helping the guy, he went to the ATM, took out some cash and walked off down the street. Mean while, the ambulance driver hung around for about a minute, then drove off.

Rofl Pwned. lol.gif cookie.gif icon14.gif

pay 'n' spray
  • pay 'n' spray

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 05:24 PM

I shot a cab driver in the face through the wind sheild, he died and his foot hit the gas running me over and killing me in the process!

Turn_Roller
  • Turn_Roller

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 05:29 PM

Ok there was this one time I was flying out out over the water in a helicopter really high and though f*** it and jumped out.. I was flying forwards and falling really fast and landed on a boat. The guy on the boat shouted 'Hey what are you doing' in a strong british accent. It was hilarious.

Coltrane's Muse
  • Coltrane's Muse

From the Ashes, I Arise....

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 May 2008 - 05:31 PM

QUOTE (pay 'n' spray @ May 12 2008, 17:24)
I shot a cab driver in the face through the wind sheild, he died and his foot hit the gas running me over and killing me in the process!

Ouch. Ethered.

Mad Tony
  • Mad Tony

Commisioner

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 05:31 PM

I was racing around Algonquin in a taxi, I was going full speed along one of the wide road, only to see about 20 cars going across my path about 50 yards ahead. Obviously, I didn't really have enough time to slow down, so I carried on and somehow managed to make it through the cars that happened to be going across my path without a single dent. I didn't even turn the car, I just carried straight ahead. Me and my friend (who happened to be watching at the time) just stared at each other in disbelief. Then we spent the next 5 minutes talking about how awesome that was.

Kthreeone
  • Kthreeone

Disconnected from game session. Returning to single player.

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 05:41 PM

I was in a Fly US truck, going down the freeway in slow motion, went staight into a taxi, driver crashed out of the windshield, hit my truck and fell off the edge of the freeway, into the water. I got out, looked over the edge, and he swam to a little patch of sand and just walked off mercie_blink.gif

Raindancer
  • Raindancer

Beer monster

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 12 May 2008 - 05:43 PM

I took my car for a ride into the Cabet club on the first island. Parked the car next to the stage, dropped a grenade and run like f*ck!

The car exploded taking about 15 peds with it!

(Side note, I love that you can drive your car / bike into buildings now)

Oddball_E8
  • Oddball_E8

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 06:10 PM

maby not amazing, but certainly wierd hehe... i was looking for a better car than my trashed stallion and i saw one of those mercedes sportscar-wannabee cars... went over and jumped in (convertible) and punched the guy driving it so he fell out... and it was a hoboe! he even had one of those cardboard signs on his back!

i guess you can get rich from beggin in liberty city...

handicap
  • handicap

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 06:14 PM

one of my favorites so far was accidentally smashing my motorcycle into the side wall of the central park clone in algonquin and flying across the park.
too bad i didn't survive it.

7.62 hiberNative
  • 7.62 hiberNative

bruce lee > you

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 06:23 PM

i have a few but the last cool thing that happened was that i had my car parked on the sidewalk outside an internet cafe.

i was standing on the sidewalk with my mobilephone up while i was away from the game.
when i came back, this black gangbanger dressed in red and white was beating the sh*t out of me. i had little life left so i threw myself on the controller to counter and get away, but he caught me in the face and i died lol.gif

koloco9
  • koloco9

Cronic BOOM!

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 06:46 PM Edited by koloco9, 12 May 2008 - 06:49 PM.

I was playing cops n crooks as the cops, I'm driving 2-3 others in the car(only one guy had a mic). After a couple high speed mauvers, right turn-left turn-right turn with the e-brake, bust through a fence(the guy with a mic yells " cry.gif NO NO don't turn here") I cut through a hard-to-see alley right into the crooks. We stop right in front of them just as they all get into a car, now they are stuck, pap pap dadadadaat dadadat dadat, 5 seconds later they are in flames, GAME OVER rampage_ani.gif (about one minute into the match). It was like a real bust.

zeno52
  • zeno52

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 06:51 PM

QUOTE (koloco9 @ May 12 2008, 18:46)
I was playing cops n crooks as the cops, I'm driving 2-3 others in the car(only one guy had a mic). After a couple high speed mauvers, right turn-left turn-right turn with the e-brake, bust through a fence(the guy with a mic yells " cry.gif NO NO don't turn here") I cut through a hard-to-see alley right into the crooks. We stop right in front of them just as they all get into a car, now they are stuck, pap pap dadadadaat dadadat dadat, 5 seconds later they are in flames, GAME OVER rampage_ani.gif (about one minute into the match). It was like a real bust.

That's awesome!

I haven't had a good Cops 'n Crooks match yet - I always seem to end up dying and respawning far away from everyone, and the game finishes before I catch up... Although I've only tried multiplayer a few times. I will have to play it again tonight.

mish98
  • mish98

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 07:03 PM

this isnt that funnyor amazin but anyway i tried to steal a taxi, the driver got out and started punching me and the cops saw and arrested him,

jeebus_unit
  • jeebus_unit

I'm the best mayne, I deed it...

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 07:09 PM Edited by jeebus_unit, 12 May 2008 - 07:11 PM.

Last night on team deathmatch I had a guy try to run me down in a cab, I blasted him with a shotgun and he circled back to make another pass at me. Somehow he hit the fire hydrant right next to me and the taxi launched into the air. While he was still flying in the air (nose-down about to crush me) I looked up and blasted him again with the shotty through the front window before he even hit the ground.

He died midair and the cab landed right next to me.

devil.gif

DQ_4944
  • DQ_4944

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 May 2008 - 07:14 PM

I had sex with 2 hookers and caught AIDS.

But for real I had car jack a Rasta in a SUV full of 4 people and they all came out with Pumps.

GoldenJoel
  • GoldenJoel

Hustler

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 07:21 PM

Just last night me and a couple of buds were playing on my story complete game. I was showing them the heart of the Statue of Happiness because they wanted to see some easter eggs. After that, I was pretty much stranded on the island, being that I wrecked my chopper while trying to get up to the top. So, I started killing people, and got a 3 star wanted level. I didn't want to shoot they down with rockets, so I took out my rifle and shot the pilot.

I must have shot down 11 choppers with a sniper rifle. My friends were wondering where all the choppers were coming from, lol

Finally, I got a 5-star and Annilators and swat were making their way to the island. So, thinking I might have a chance of escaping, I called Brucie up, and told him to get his chopper over her. He said something extreme and was there in a moment. Taking off, I asked him to fly to Star Junction. One I landed on top of a building, I looked down to see what I was up against. Two Annilators were circling around me, so I figured it'd be no fun just sitting up there, and so I hit street level. As soon as I stepped out, I looked both ways. On my right was a swat van just sitting there, and soon noose began popping out. I looked to my left and 5 noose members were charging towards me. Evereyone went: "sh*t!" and I made a run for it. I eventually found a small car, and began breaking into it. All of the cars windows burst from gunfire, and the metal began tearing up from the shotgun and m16 blasts hitting it. I drove off, dodging traffic and cops, but they eventually got me.

Epic.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users