Photo

RPG's

5 replies to this topic
Sursion
  • Sursion

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 03:37 AM

RPG's are a sweet weapon, but there have been too many times when they hit the thing I'm taking cover behind, or they ricochet off something and completely miss. One time I was doing a mission and the freaking RPG ricochet'd off of a Taxi window and flew into the air, which ended up with me being killed.

wayninja
  • wayninja

Do gooder

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 03:59 AM

I only use em to take down choppers... I find regular ol' grenades to be very useful in this game.

Gutbomber
  • Gutbomber

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 04:15 AM

I shot it at a car once and it went underneath the freakin thing and hit a car at the intersection.

I like to use it though. Especially in missions where there are a lot of enemy targets in or around cars and I can get to a good vantage point for a suprise assault.

Capricornus
  • Capricornus

R.I.P Zee -_-

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 12 May 2008 - 04:18 AM

QUOTE (Sursion @ May 12 2008, 03:37)
RPG's are a sweet weapon, but there have been too many times when they hit the thing I'm taking cover behind, or they ricochet off something and completely miss. One time I was doing a mission and the freaking RPG ricochet'd off of a Taxi window and flew into the air, which ended up with me being killed.

Yeah the RPG rocks. But I just don't like the fact that the max amount of ammo you can have in it is low, but ah well.

SovietWarrior42
  • SovietWarrior42

Certified Demoman

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 04:20 AM

Makes it realistic, I guess. I don't really know how accurate RPG-7s are in real life, but like any other Russian weapon, it was built with destruction in mind instead of accuracy. I do find it funny when it ricochets off stuff, but then get annoyed considering how expensive a rocket is.

wayninja
  • wayninja

Do gooder

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 04:28 AM

If Niko can shove an RPG launcher into his pants with a sniper and assult rifle, SMG, Handgun and Molotov cocktails, surely he can fit a few more rockets...

Seems like realistic is the answer to every question anyone has about the game no matter how silly it may be.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users