68 replies to this topic
elmoape
  • elmoape

Clover Gang

• Members

Posted 11 May 2008 - 08:12 PM

QUOTE (.:Alex:. @ May 11 2008, 19:10)
QUOTE (Parthian @ May 11 2008, 17:03)
QUOTE (macorules94 @ May 11 2008, 10:57)
i think it says San Anigeas

You are correct. It's saying SAN ANIGEAS

Great. Now half the people on this forum can't even read. Wonderful news.

Anyone with half a brain cell would know that "Anigeas" doesn't even make sense. Oh wait, an unfortunate amount of people on this forum don't have brains whatsoever.

*sigh* sad.gif

I agree sad.gif

.Up&Coming.
  • .Up&Coming.

PanzIV

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 May 2008 - 08:16 PM

QUOTE (JS1989 @ May 11 2008, 13:43)
QUOTE (.Up&Coming. @ May 11 2008, 15:47)
I would be extremely disappointed if the next GTA/DLC included any past cities.

So stupid.

what?? why??
watta fck? do u have a ps3? tounge.gif

Yes.
R* plays it too safe with the same cities. Why?

VickeX
  • VickeX

The GermanScientist

• Members

Posted 11 May 2008 - 09:47 PM

Dudes, some D's looks like this:

user posted image

Theese two "plups" at the d might be the reason for some people thinking it says San Anigeas, since capital i's can look like this: I, and since the combining of the I and the circular part of the D has a thin connection, our eye's can miss it, and therefor connect the circular part with the R, making our eyes un-aware of the "right leg" of the R, making it look like a G.

Eye-error-G:
user posted image

Normal-G:
user posted image

Okay. Maybe this is to much for your small brains (the ones who think it says Anigeas), but what im trying to say is that it says:

San Andreas.

DoubleOGJohnson
  • DoubleOGJohnson

Playa

• Members

Posted 11 May 2008 - 09:55 PM

What fool likes to play in the same city remodeled everytime? "Maybe they will change the name", "maybe they will just remodel it this time". Yada yada. STFU. Until the actual fans demand something new, Rockstar has no incentive to do it. So you guys are doing a great job at destroying the creavity of GTA. A game so "revolutionary" that it just consists of London, Liberty City, Vice City, Los Santos, San Fierro, and Las Venturas. Doesnt sound revolutionary at all, it sounds lame, almost as lame as the nerds who want to revisit. The way yall act, we will never get out of those cities cuz yall lack the balls to demand it from Rockstar.

elmoape
  • elmoape

Clover Gang

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 04:20 PM

QUOTE (DoubleOGJohnson @ May 11 2008, 21:55)
What fool likes to play in the same city remodeled everytime? "Maybe they will change the name", "maybe they will just remodel it this time". Yada yada. STFU. Until the actual fans demand something new, Rockstar has no incentive to do it. So you guys are doing a great job at destroying the creavity of GTA. A game so "revolutionary" that it just consists of London, Liberty City, Vice City, Los Santos, San Fierro, and Las Venturas. Doesnt sound revolutionary at all, it sounds lame, almost as lame as the nerds who want to revisit. The way yall act, we will never get out of those cities cuz yall lack the balls to demand it from Rockstar.

you do it then.

HadOne2Many
  • HadOne2Many

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 05:51 PM

Just want to let everyone know that this is still up on the social club website. To view it you must be registered and have access to the Story Gang section. Here you can click on objects in the background and drag them around the screen.

The airplane ticket is located in the lower left corner, only partially visible under the book. Click it and move it where you can see it, the right click and you have the option of zooming in. It clearly says San Andreas. I'm not saying it is related to any type of sequel or DLC, just wanted to let everyone know where it came from and how to view it.

Peace

kid Viravax
  • kid Viravax

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 06:04 PM

QUOTE (macorules94 @ May 11 2008, 10:57)
i think it says San Anigeas

Yup

Some people can't read, It dosen't say San Andreas.

not.

ichizuzu
  • ichizuzu

Welcome to America: Mexico's Bitch!!

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 06:26 PM

QUOTE (elmoape @ May 11 2008, 10:44)
QUOTE (Gronf @ May 11 2008, 10:41)
It's not a hint to a sequel and the DLC will not feature a city. It's like the end of a movie where the protagonist buys a ticket and you see his plane fly off to Maui "THE END" "A DICK HEAD PRODUCTION, COPYRIGHT MMMCI".

actually they've said it likely that DLC will feature a city, and why not a sequel?

why not someplace new? I'm sick of american cities, put it someplace else for christ sake.

hove king
  • hove king

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 07:39 PM

where do u get ' DLC'

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users