» «
Photo

100% Completion Help Please?!

24 replies to this topic
c4m320n
  • c4m320n

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 May 2008 - 09:55 AM Edited by c4m320n, 12 May 2008 - 09:41 PM.

EDIT:100% completion now, thanks for everyones help. If anyone else is stuck, please read this post in its entirety and you can get a good idea of what your missing.

Ok I have no clue what to do, honestly I am totally stuck and no matter how many times I've went over everything I still cannot seem to find out where im going wrong. So just some stats from the stats tab:

Game Progress:98.33%
Missions Passed:94
All characters respect and like:100%
Vigilante levels done:21
Drug Packages Delivered:10
Number of Exotic Exports done:10
Cars Sold to Stevie:30
Randon Characters Met:12
Pigeons Exterminated:200
Stunt Jumps Found:50
Stunt Jumps Completed: 50
I have won all races once only.
I have beat atleast 1 friend in bowling/darts/and Pool
I have got the high score on Qub3d
I have Killed all 9 people in the assassination missions.
I have killed all 30 people on the most wanted.
If I use the police computer to do a search on all random peds, none come up but marnie, eddie, and gracie. marnie is listed as missing since i took her to the train, eddie is dead, and i have no clue about gracie

I made sure I went and did every activity atleast once with Jacob/Brucie/and Packie only, no other characters, although all other characters including girlfriends, I have the special ability unlocked.

Also I have flown to every single dot where random peds are at at all different hours of the day, morning, afternoon, and night, and as far as I can tell I have completed them all.

So where does that leave me. what can I even do to get an additional 1.6%?

Edit: left a few things out that I forgot about, updated the list with everything i've completed.

joananas
  • joananas

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 May 2008 - 10:43 AM

I might be mistaken but I think there are 30 vigilante missions.. Also you did not list Dwayne / Playboy (?) in your friends list... if you chose to kill Playboy like I did you should've gotten a mail from him saying he wants to meet up. you need to reply to that mail or else he won't become your friend. I'm guessing this goes for Playboy if you wacked Dwayne too.

.DJS.
  • .DJS.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 11 May 2008 - 11:00 AM

what about 10 most wanted?

saintdave
  • saintdave

saintdave™

• Members

Posted 11 May 2008 - 11:23 AM

Vigilante (recent crimes on cop computer) need only 20 completed. The most wanted list (30 in total) must all be completed.

c4m320n
  • c4m320n

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 May 2008 - 07:22 PM

I have dwayne as a friend, his respect and liken are at 100%. I have NOT or atleast I am unsure if I have taken him to every activity, although from the guide I was reading on here, only Jacob,Packie, and Brucie needs to be taken to each of their activities. I guess its worth a shot to try dwane although since he can die I dont think his count towards anything?

I've done the 10 most wanted on each island

Arni.PL
  • Arni.PL

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 May 2008 - 08:42 PM

100% Completion List http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=340539

You can kill Dwayne or not, so his % do not affect 100% progress.

c4m320n
  • c4m320n

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 02:16 AM

i've checked and re-checked that list, gah this is so frustrating to get this far and have no idea what that last piece of the puzzle is

SilverClint
  • SilverClint

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 02:52 AM

You need the 30 most wanted and the 9 assassinations.

c4m320n
  • c4m320n

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 03:26 AM

QUOTE (SilverClint @ May 12 2008, 02:52)
You need the 30 most wanted and the 9 assassinations.

thanks for the reminder, I forgot to add those to the list, however they are already completed. Can anyone tell me if pathos first mission is when he gets shot or is that his second, I dont ever remember doing 2 for him, i only remember taking him to the hospital, he later e-mailed me and I replied back in hopes of a new mission from him, yet got nothing.

The Killa
  • The Killa

Diet Water Please

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 12 May 2008 - 04:00 AM

Randon Characters Met:12

There are 14 random characters, not 12.

Badman

Badman's mission becomes available after you complete the "Shadow" mission for Little Jacob. Look for him around Harrison Street and Dukes Boulevard. Take Badman to the alleyway just off Carrollton Street and take out the Russians. There are three of them. Running a car through the alley is a good way to start off the fight. The last one will try to run.
Jeff

1. Look for Jeff in East Holland, Algonquin. Follow his wife and take photos of her cheating. There is a car you can use next to you, after the scene. Follow them into the cafe. They are upstairs. Reward: $1000.
  2. Jeff will call your cell phone about this mission. Head into the underground parking structure. Jeff will ask you to dispose of the body. Drive the car to the marker, but if any cops see the body, you'll get a wanted level. When you reach the marker, drive toward the ocean, and jump out. The car will sink into the water.
  3. Jeff will ask Niko to kill his new wife. Niko will refuse and Jeff will walk away. Karma will then catch up with Jeff. Grab the money he drops, and hop into the abandoned sports car.

Brian

1. Brian is next to Roman's cab company. It's not much of a mission, but when you first encounter Brian, he insults you and talks about how rich he is and demonstrates it by giving Niko $100.
  2. Brian is around the corner from your first safehouse (Western Crockett Avenue in Hove Beach). He's become a junkie and asks you to drive him to meet his dealer. After you pick up his drugs, drive him home.
  3. Brian is next to the gun shop (Munsee and Dillon in Downtown Broker), go with him to pay off his dealer. His dealer will try to beat him up, so point a gun at them and they'll run away. Take Brian home to complete the mission. Reward: $500

Marnie

1. First appears in Southern Algonquin at a park with a large fountain in City Hall. She asks you to take her to her "dealer" in Alderney. You'll end up giving her $500.
  2. Appears at Ivy Drive South and Quartz in Northwestern Algonquin. Look for her early in the morning (try 10am or so). She will ask you to drive her to Grand Easton Station.

Ivan

Ivan is only available if you spared his life in the "Ivan the Not So Terrible" mission. He is in Acter, in Alderney. Take Ivan to collect his money. In the alley, you'll get into a shootout. There are three guys on the ground, one on the roof to your right, one on the fire escape to your left. Each of them drop cash. Reward: $1000
Mel

Mel becomes available after you complete the mission "Escuela of the Streets" for Manny. This is the same guy Niko knocked over in the scene before the mission "Bull in a China Shop." He is in Hove Beach, on the corner of Masterson St. and Mohawk Ave. He asks you to drive him to his loanshark. When you get there, the loanshark promises violence. There are three of them, and all are armed with pistols. Reward: $500
Gracie

This random mission unlocks after you've completed the "Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend" mission. In Acter, on the corner of Babbage Drive and Hardtack Ave. you'll find Gracie (the woman Niko kidnapped). She'll recognize him and call for her mob family to attack. Take cover, or run across the street. Take them out, and pick up whatever money they drop.
Sara

Sara's mission become available after you clear Hossan's mission. She can usually only be found late at night.

1. She asks for a ride home. When you get there, her husband tries to beat you up. Beat him up, and take the money he drops.
  2. She is on the northeast corner of the Fishmarket (Pier 45), in Algonquin just south of the Broker Bridge. Try early in the morning before noon. She asks you to pick up a package at Perseus. It will cost you $500 for the package. You get $1000 when you bring her the package.

Pathos

1. Pathos is at star Junction in Algonquin. Speak to him, and some haters will taunt him. Follow Pathos to the alley across the street and fight the two guys beating up on him. Using a bat is most recommendable to not attract any unnecessary attention. Having guns equipped -- even before the initial cut scene with Pathos -- will cause police to appear and open fire on those involved in the fight.
  2. (Spoiler) Pathos' second mission is near star junction again. Some haters instigate a fight and shoot him. You must take out the haters and transport Pathos to the hospital before he deceases.

Ilyena Faustin

She is in Firefly Island, near the pier. This mission is only unlocked after you've finished the mission "The Puerto Rican Connection." She asks you to get a guy to leave her daughter alone. Head over there and talk to him. Then beat him up, but don't kill him.
Cherise

She is at the corner of Wardite and Exeter in Northwood. This mission is only available if you spare Cherise in the Ruff Rider mission. Head over to her boyfriend and teach him a lesson. Don't kill him, just beat him up.
Hossan

Hossan will be selling fake handbags on a street corner in Southwestern Algonquin. After conversing, he will ask you to accompany him on a collection. Your reward for helping him is $500
Clarence

Clarence's mission becomes unlocked after you complete the mission "Blood Brothers" if you chose to spare him in the mission "Holland Nights." When you find Clarence, he'll thank you for sparing his life by trying to kill you. He is armed with an SMG. Kill him to complete the mission.
Eddie Low

1. Eddie is found in the far left of Alderney City in an alley across from Auto Exoticar. He can only be found at night (try around midnight). He asks you to drive him to the docks, then to Star Junction.
  2. Eddie can be found in Berchem this time, once again at night (try 3am). Speak to him, and he'll attack you. Kill him to complete the mission.

c4m320n
  • c4m320n

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 04:07 AM

DO all those apply though? I thought the ones you can kill do not count towards the percentage. Because I killed every person I got the chance to except for Dwaynes GF

Manjot
  • Manjot

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 04:09 AM

http://gta4.tv/100percent.php

The Killa
  • The Killa

Diet Water Please

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 12 May 2008 - 04:10 AM

QUOTE (c4m320n @ May 11 2008, 22:07)
DO all those apply though? I thought the ones you can kill do not count towards the percentage. Because I killed every person I got the chance to except for Dwaynes GF

The ones you kill don't count. So sounds like you met all of them.

Check this link to skim over. Otherwise, I'm not sure what you're missing mate

http://www.wikicheat...0/Side_Missions

c4m320n
  • c4m320n

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 04:33 AM

on a few of the random ped missions where you are suppose to just beat someone up, I gave them a bullet to the head, so I really hope that isnt what is affecting me, otherwise that would really blow

kraft7
  • kraft7

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 07:25 AM

I only met 11 or 12 random peds and have 100%.

My guess is that you forgot to do all the activities with either Packie, Jacob or Brucie

c4m320n
  • c4m320n

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 07:53 AM

QUOTE (kraft7 @ May 12 2008, 07:25)
I only met 11 or 12 random peds and have 100%.

My guess is that you forgot to do all the activities with either Packie, Jacob or Brucie

going to retry every single activity with jacob/brucie and packie, i'll report back when done

kraft7
  • kraft7

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 09:01 AM

good luck

gizzmo123456
  • gizzmo123456

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 09:58 AM

wot bout kill th emad men

GameKiller
  • GameKiller

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 11:50 AM

QUOTE (joananas @ May 11 2008, 10:43)
I might be mistaken but I think there are 30 vigilante missions.. Also you did not list Dwayne / Playboy (?) in your friends list... if you chose to kill Playboy like I did you should've gotten a mail from him saying he wants to meet up. you need to reply to that mail or else he won't become your friend. I'm guessing this goes for Playboy if you wacked Dwayne too.

No dude, if you kill Dwayne like I did, cuz of some stupid rumor going on about if you kill Dwayne then you get 200k from playboy and you can get backup for missions, so I killed Dwayne, you know what I got, I got a call from the son of a bitch (X) and he said I was a cold killer and that he didn't want to hang with me confused.gif lol so don't do the same mistake I did!

c4m320n
  • c4m320n

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 09:35 PM

thanks everyone for all your help, just got 100% completion! Heres what it was incase anyone else is having problems: When I took packie/brucie out before to a show I would just run in, and when the show came on, I would leave. Evidentually you have to stay for the entire show, I did that and now im 100%. Thanks again.

oPg^
  • oPg^

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 May 2008 - 10:18 AM

^^ Ahh, That will be helpful for me too. Thanks! smile.gif

DemoX
  • DemoX

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 May 2008 - 04:43 AM

so you cant keep taking Packie, Brucie, LJ, and Roman to the same activity like Strip Club over and over?

c4m320n
  • c4m320n

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 May 2008 - 05:06 AM

QUOTE (DemoX @ May 14 2008, 04:43)
so you cant keep taking Packie, Brucie, LJ, and Roman to the same activity like Strip Club over and over?

no, you have to take each of them to every one of their activities...and if you go see a show for example, dont skip it just sit there for the entire show, otherwise it doesnt count.

DemoX
  • DemoX

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 May 2008 - 01:08 PM

QUOTE (c4m320n @ May 14 2008, 05:06)

no, you have to take each of them to every one of their activities...and if you go see a show for example, dont skip it just sit there for the entire show, otherwise it doesnt count.

if im playing bowling or pool, can i skip their turns?

c4m320n
  • c4m320n

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 May 2008 - 10:34 PM

QUOTE (DemoX @ May 14 2008, 13:08)
QUOTE (c4m320n @ May 14 2008, 05:06)

if im playing bowling or pool, can i skip their turns?

Yes

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users