Photo

Unmarked Police Car

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic
amcycletrans
  • amcycletrans

Darius Fontaine

• Members

Posted 11 May 2008 - 03:42 AM Edited by amcycletrans, 11 May 2008 - 03:49 AM.

I[SIZE=14]I love this Game!. But one thing I miss is the exclusion of a unmarked law enforcement vehicle. (Like the FBI Rancher in San Andreas). I wish Rockstar developers had put one in GTA IV. My definition of the perfect unmarked police car would have been a Crown Victoria 4 door (as we know it) but shown in the game as some of the taxi cabs and some of the marked police cars. It would be spawning in several various solid colors, like solid blue, black or maroon. It would have a MVT (police computer) inside just like the marked police cars. It would have a siren in various modes as well. The emergency lights would be alternating red and blue hidden behind the front grille of the Crown Vic, and maybe a red or blue light mounted on the dash board. I would have red and blue on the rear deck behind the rear window. And finally I wound have put a antenna on the rear trunk lid. I think it would be so cool to do a wanted person mission using a covert method of car instead of a obvious marked police car.

scotyg
  • scotyg

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 11 May 2008 - 03:55 AM

there are unmarked police vehicles, their black ones that look like the new chargers

they chase you and phil in the mission live and let die in alderny

thebrownman
  • thebrownman

FMOC Xbox 360 organizer

• Members

Posted 11 May 2008 - 03:56 AM

They do have them, but I have yet to find them in the game. I'm not sure if the FIB is an unmarked but I was racing in Race and I used the FIB and Im pretty sure it was unmarked.

amcycletrans
  • amcycletrans

Darius Fontaine

• Members

Posted 11 May 2008 - 03:58 AM

I did not know this, Do they have a police computer?

Baltimorean
  • Baltimorean

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 May 2008 - 04:03 AM

QUOTE (amcycletrans @ May 11 2008, 03:58)
I did not know this, Do they have a police computer?

Yes, they do. They can be spawned. The car. Not the computer!

Tiberion1701
  • Tiberion1701

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 May 2008 - 04:07 AM

Yes, it has a computer - its quite awesome -- My fav police car since the FBI car from GTA 3

I captured 2 -- its pretty hard. Get some armor and a good amount of rifle ammo, then get 3 stars. Drive a heavy SUV somewhere where you can set up a safe place to defend yourself

Take cover and start killing Cops. Evetually when you get 4 stars the Black chopper will fly over and start shooitng you, so you may have to move or take it down... AND FIB cars and the Noose H2s will start pulling up to where the cops are gathering to assault you. (They should be 3 or 4 car lengths away.)

The Agents are SUPER tough, with armor and MP5s. 4 of them together will kill you in 3 seconds, so you need to kill them at a distance. Once the area is clear -- Run FAST and jump in the car -- and make a Bee-line for your safe house. Park it, lock it (hold Triangle/ Y until you exit) and then rush up stairs ans save biggrin.gif

You cant just get 4 stars and wait for one to drive up to you on the road, because they will jump out of the car and instally kill you, whether your in the car or on foot.

Reave
  • Reave

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 May 2008 - 05:58 AM

QUOTE (SuperMav @ May 10 2008, 22:07)
Yes, it has a computer - its quite awesome -- My fav police car since the FBI car from GTA 3

I captured 2 -- its pretty hard. Get some armor and a good amount of rifle ammo, then get 3 stars. Drive a heavy SUV somewhere where you can set up a safe place to defend yourself

Take cover and start killing Cops. Evetually when you get 4 stars the Black chopper will fly over and start shooitng you, so you may have to move or take it down... AND FIB cars and the Noose H2s will start pulling up to where the cops are gathering to assault you. (They should be 3 or 4 car lengths away.)

The Agents are SUPER tough, with armor and MP5s. 4 of them together will kill you in 3 seconds, so you need to kill them at a distance. Once the area is clear -- Run FAST and jump in the car -- and make a Bee-line for your safe house. Park it, lock it (hold Triangle/ Y until you exit) and then rush up stairs ans save biggrin.gif

You cant just get 4 stars and wait for one to drive up to you on the road, because they will jump out of the car and instally kill you, whether your in the car or on foot.

Yea... OR:

Go to the airport and drive along the runway. When they come just stop, kill the 4 guys, and drive away. Ez.

Icarus
  • Icarus

[C9] Orthonormal

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 11 May 2008 - 07:23 AM

QUOTE (SuperMav @ May 10 2008, 22:07)

Just like GTA III when you got a 5-star wanted level and you tried to steal an FBI car - within seconds, you'd be dead because of the weaponry they had. I've yet to come across the FBI/FIB car in IV, so I'll be on the lookout.

I always thought it'd be cool too to have a white, unmarked police car, just to add a twist to when you're driving (like if you ram the unmarked car, you get a wanted level).

fiveoh118
  • fiveoh118

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 05:37 AM

i saw the unmarked cars too... I got distracted in shooting the cops because I saw a vehicle that looked like a charger and I was like, "is that a charger" and then they shot me. wink.gif

Delano.888
  • Delano.888

Also known as Dx11

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 07:21 AM

There's even a cheat for it:

Spawn FBI Buffalo

Dial "2275550100" into the cell phone.

Have fun, but just dont save afterwards...

bang508
  • bang508

Mark Chump

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 12 May 2008 - 07:28 AM

gta4 needs police motorcycles and working monkey lights

Luna Lovegood
  • Luna Lovegood

You're just sane as i am

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 12 May 2008 - 10:25 AM

anyone can send a pic? notify.gif

Delano.888
  • Delano.888

Also known as Dx11

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 10:30 AM Edited by Delano.888, 12 May 2008 - 10:34 AM.

QUOTE (darkdude @ May 12 2008, 10:25)
anyone can send a pic?  notify.gif

Why don't you just spawn it and see for yourself?
I could take a pic, but I don't want to, because your just lazy bored.gif

reeferchief
  • reeferchief

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 11:22 AM

Theres also undercover police in a taxi when you go to steal one of the cars for Brucie.

amcycletrans
  • amcycletrans

Darius Fontaine

• Members

Posted 13 May 2008 - 06:25 PM

You were right!, I went to the Airport runway, got a 4 star wanted level, and it showed up with the 4 FIB guys. It's now sitting in front of my safehouse in Algonquin. Thanks to everyone who replied>

alejobulala
  • alejobulala

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 May 2008 - 08:31 PM

another thing that should have been in this game that were in previous gta... SILENCERS!

ClicheUsername
  • ClicheUsername

Modding Enthusiast

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 June 2010 - 07:39 PM

I would still like a Crown Victoria Unmarked car.. There are mods for some, but I vision it a certain way, and if I knew how to add lights to a normal car, I would make it myself, but I don't know how to add police lights to one. I need it for some videos... If anyone knows how, let me know.

Mainland Marauder
  • Mainland Marauder

Ghost

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2010 - 08:13 PM

QUOTE (ClicheUsername @ Jun 10 2010, 14:39)
I would still like a Crown Victoria Unmarked car.. There are mods for some, but I vision it a certain way, and if I knew how to add lights to a normal car, I would make it myself, but I don't know how to add police lights to one. I need it for some videos... If anyone knows how, let me know.

You might ask about that here.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users