Photo

Desperate for help with...

8 replies to this topic
elmoape
  • elmoape

Clover Gang

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 08:36 AM

I believe it is undress to kill, lol, I have completed 57 missions but not this one! I have done the bank robbery, and getting the coke back, but I can't do this one! It is where you have to kill three strip club managers. The first one, through the door, i stab to death so nobody can see me but the other two (i know where they are) always either run away or I get shot to death due to lack of cover and amount of men.

saintdave
  • saintdave

saintdave™

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 08:43 AM

Kill the first manager with a gun, the noise will cause a panic in the club with the remaining 2 fleeing out the back. Don’t follow them that way, instead go back through the front (way you came in) and make your way to their position (red dots on radar). If your quick enough you’ll be able to gun them down before they get in their vehicles or at least damage their vehicles making a chase that much easier.

elmoape
  • elmoape

Clover Gang

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 08:45 AM

QUOTE (saintdave @ May 10 2008, 08:43)
Kill the first manager with a gun, the noise will cause a panic in the club with the remaining 2 fleeing out the back. Don’t follow them that way, instead go back through the front (way you came in) and make your way to their position (red dots on radar). If your quick enough you’ll be able to gun them down before they get in their vehicles or at least damage their vehicles making a chase that much easier.

i'm guessing if they get too far away, it's game over, right?

mahatmahatma
  • mahatmahatma

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 09:39 AM

I thought this was hell easy...killed the guy in the back first, cos you can take out one of his cronies no problem at the same time...then just cruise back into the club, start firing with your SMG (unless you have AK/Carbine), run out to the front if they get in a car...

When I completed the mission only the last guy made it out of the club, and I shot him while he was trying to drive off.

If you can kill the first guy without alerting anyone, do that, then go to the back of the club, gun down the bloke getting a lap dance, and the guy having the conversation should be easy to peg because he won't have enough time to run all the way to the front. I can't think of an easier way to do the mission. If you've got molotovs, you could try throwing a few to block the escape, I suppose. But really, just cycle quickly through the guards with auto aim and you're not going to have many problems...

SirSpeirsy
  • SirSpeirsy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 12:31 PM

monocle.gif Yeah there is a really easy way to do this. Provided you have armor or full health, a sniper rifle, a knife and any other 1 gun then this will be a breeze.

1 - Walk into the Staff Only room to the guy counting money and if you have a knife/bat/ or even use your hands to take him out silently.

2 - Identify HAAAAAAA-vier talking to the girl on the left hand side of the club

3 - Then go back to the private rooms and find HEEEEEE-sus testing out the "talent".

4 - Whip out a sniper rifle and headshot Javier (the man in Step 2) leaving Jesus (Step 3 man) no where to move so you can kill him and his henchman that walks out the door there and then. MISSION PASSED

Note - Any gunfire or any showing of your gun will provoke a huge fire fight and then the managers will escape. Best try and kill the first guy silently then work your way up. You can go in all guns blazing but then that leaves you with a chase that I haven't experienced as everytime I get to a car they are gone.

Also you only need to kill the managers to pass the mission so all you should really worry about is just killing the rest of them for the hell of it.

Hoped this helped biggrin.gif

big_slick20
  • big_slick20

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 12:58 PM

i found this mission quite easy and i went in with the all guns blazing approach

*firstly i went into the room at the front of the club were the manager 1 is counting his money and popped him in the head with a shotgun then took cover in that room and killed a few hench men

* then took cover behind the guard rail and shot the remaining hench men with my smg

*went to the back of the club and shot the second manager getting a lapdance

*the third manager got in his car and i gave chase popped one of his back tires got really close and emptied my smg into his car then bang poof flash his car was in flames with him falling out the passenger side door burning to death THE END tounge2.gif turn.gif tounge2.gif turn.gif tounge2.gif tounge2.gif devil.gif devil.gif

SirSpeirsy
  • SirSpeirsy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 01:08 PM

QUOTE (big_slick20 @ May 10 2008, 13:58)
i found this mission quite easy and i went in with the all guns blazing approach

*firstly i went into the room at the front of the club were the manager 1 is counting his money and popped him in the head with a shotgun then took cover in that room and killed a few hench men

* then took cover behind the guard rail and shot the remaining hench men with my smg

*went to the back of the club and shot the second manager getting a lapdance

*the third manager got in his car and i gave chase popped one of his back tires got really close and emptied my smg into his car then bang poof flash his car was in flames with him falling out the passenger side door burning to death THE END tounge2.gif turn.gif tounge2.gif turn.gif tounge2.gif tounge2.gif devil.gif devil.gif

yeah id imagine its really easy but think my downfall is that when the manager goes outside, I can't choose a car to chase him with blush.gif

But seriously it was when I had those weapons to hand and used thou to my advantage. Im saying that I never experienced the chase as they always got away so never will unless I complete the missions again.

mish98
  • mish98

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 01:23 PM

well i dont know if this helps but when they run of outside, on my ps3 they just kept driving around the same streets and kept driving past me so it was easy to kill them

essexmat
  • essexmat

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 05:39 PM

After 15 attempts I have now cleared this. I think I got lucky!

I went in and didn't silent kill the first manager, I just shot him, then I ducked behind bar and took out the other gaurds with a SMG and sniper rifle. I then went out the FRINT door and not the back door and ran around the strip club and shot the getaway car with final bloke until the tyres burst. I then drove by the side of him in fast car and took him out!

Phew - glad that is done!

I now only have one icon on my map 'P' for Packie and that is for THREE LEAF CLOVER. I have got as far as the subway but then died and cannot complete it - HELP!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users