Quantcast

» «
Photo

any one else notice the GTA 3 style garages?

6 replies to this topic
Chris_GTR1
  • Chris_GTR1

Snitch

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 06:37 AM

after doing some missions for jimmy pegarino (?) i noticed i can drive into his car garage and it goes into a cinematic view. why does it do that? theres also alot of other houses that have garages that open when you get near them.. do you think that maybe one of the houses will actually save your cars when you park them inside?

Ramzy
  • Ramzy

Trick

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 10 May 2008 - 06:46 AM

Because if the camera followed you into the garage, there would be a lot of clipping / weird camera angles. So it just goes into cinematic to give you a better view.

cood
  • cood

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 07:11 AM

it doesnt save your cars i put a bike in jimmys b4 i started the mission after the cut scene it was gone

Oddball_E8
  • Oddball_E8

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 08:59 AM

QUOTE (Ramzy @ May 10 2008, 06:46)
Because if the camera followed you into the garage, there would be a lot of clipping / weird camera angles. So it just goes into cinematic to give you a better view.

yeah, i get cinematic views when i jump fences sometimes... and in other places where the camera might clip... so its probarbly just to avoid clipping...

unfortunately.

pinky
  • pinky

"Tooled up and chibbin' ye, ya Bass".

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 May 2008 - 09:01 AM

QUOTE (Ramzy @ May 10 2008, 06:46)
Because if the camera followed you into the garage, there would be a lot of clipping / weird camera angles. So it just goes into cinematic to give you a better view. Never tried saving cars in it yet.
Anyone got 100% and tried it?

If you walk in it deosn't change camera angle.

Anyone tried it after getting 100%?

Chris_GTR1
  • Chris_GTR1

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 05:48 AM

but why would the garages even open though? whats the point of them opening?they might as well not even make them be able to open ,, you know what i mean? i think that maybe once you get 100% one of them will become a save house and be able to store your cars the classic gta style. i really hated the new car save system. its a real shame they took it out.

MrCarmine
  • MrCarmine

that dude

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 05:53 AM

venus cartraps?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users