Photo

i cant get the holland play

4 replies to this topic
arado58
  • arado58

GTA IVLife

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 01:37 AM

okay i cant get the mission, the holland play, playboy X called me and said why i killed the managers at the strip club(sorry dont know how to use spoiler tags) then dwayne called and said he saw someone who looked like his ex-girlfriend who i killed in ruff rider. I did photo shoot for playboy X and undress to kill for Dwayne. I have other missions to do but my friends strategy guide says you only have to beat undress to kill and phot shoot. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance everyone!!!

Emotion98.3
  • Emotion98.3

Rawr

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 02:04 AM

QUOTE (arado58 @ May 10 2008, 01:37)
okay i cant get the mission, the holland play, playboy X called me and said why i killed the managers at the strip club(sorry dont know how to use spoiler tags) then dwayne called and said he saw someone who looked like his ex-girlfriend who i killed in ruff rider. I did photo shoot for playboy X and undress to kill for Dwayne. I have other missions to do but my friends strategy guide says you only have to beat undress to kill and phot shoot. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance everyone!!!

you have to do the (?) blip that is on your radar

you get a call from a unknown source and shows up as (?)gb

dabelik
  • dabelik

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 03:51 AM

you need to call them, both

Kizu-Eien
  • Kizu-Eien

Guy.

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 02:12 PM

QUOTE (dabelik @ May 10 2008, 03:51)
you need to call them, both

I've called them both.. But PlayBoy X wont answer his god damn phone...

WTF?!

suicidal.gif

arado58
  • arado58

GTA IVLife

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 04:08 PM

okay i got it, playboy told me to come over, then i called him, and dwayne called or something like that, then a red x and d showed up on the radar and i killed playboy.

mods you can lock this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users