Photo

Fastest Way to Rank up

4 replies to this topic
Neolistic
  • Neolistic

Trick

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 12:53 AM

whats the fastest way to rank p, which gametype, more or w.e?

TheSharkIsALie
  • TheSharkIsALie

Peon

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 12:55 AM

QUOTE (Neolistic @ May 10 2008, 00:53)

"Bomb Da Base II" Honestly, though; Get to level 4 and then stop wasting your time on ranking up. Half of the idiots who are playing the co-op missions don't know what they are doing, and slow you down. And all of the unlockables past level 4 that i have seen are complete sh*t. It's not worth it, especially considering that if you do the math; It will take the average person 7 hours of game time on "bomb da base II"(best gametype for money) just to level up to level 5. I don't even want to think of how long it will take me to get to level 6, 7, 8, 9 or even 10.

Neolistic
  • Neolistic

Trick

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 01:02 AM

QUOTE (TheSharkIsALie @ May 10 2008, 00:55)
QUOTE (Neolistic @ May 10 2008, 00:53)

"Bomb Da Base II" Honestly, though; Get to level 4 and then stop wasting your time on ranking up. Half of the idiots who are playing the co-op missions don't know what they are doing, and slow you down. And all of the unlockables past level 4 that i have seen are complete sh*t. It's not worth it, especially considering that if you do the math; It will take the average person 7 hours of game time on "bomb da base II"(best gametype for money) just to level up to level 5. I don't even want to think of how long it will take me to get to level 6, 7, 8, 9 or even 10.

thanks! im level 3 so at 4 I'll just enjoy killing n00bs on party mode smile.gif

GTAaddictforever
  • GTAaddictforever

The Duderino

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 May 2008 - 01:36 AM

hangman's noose is best game for money

digideroo
  • digideroo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 01:47 AM

Seriously, I don't know what the f*ck Rockstar was smoking when they designed the ranking tiers but nobody is going to get to level 10 at this pace. Nobody who likes to play anything besides Hangman's NOOSE anyway. :\

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users