Photo

Whats the funniest death you ever had so far

213 replies to this topic
Ekoms
  • Ekoms

LSLK

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 10:48 AM

lol being bored and picking fights with people till i pushed a he/she and with only little life left, he/she threw a left hook and dropped me out cold. mercie_blink.gif

Copianames
  • Copianames

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 10:57 AM

I called up an ambulance because I was lowhealth and the stupid idiot ran over me and continued driving like if nothing had happenned.......

Macauley
  • Macauley

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 11:36 AM

Well, it wasn't me who died, but I was doing a Free Race from the far north of Algonqin (spelling?) to the far south. There was barely any traffic so everyone started running. I was in dead last, and lucky enough a Uranus runs me over. I steal it and take off for the finish line. About 10 of the total players were running along the middle of the street I was on, so I run over them, killing several of them! By the end there was dents and blood all over the front of the car!

rrool
  • rrool

Prankster

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 12:06 PM

mine was that i had my life almost full and had no helmet on the faggio that i was and then my front wheel colide with a sidewalk and the bike begins to do a stoppie and niko hits with is head on the floor and dies. it was soo much fun

Oddball_E8
  • Oddball_E8

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 12:11 PM

i usually go on a bit of a rampage before turning the game off (and not saving of course) and last i did this i was standing on the roof of a copcar and just blasting the sh*t out of the cops and the car blew up... threw me almost a block away and the cops kept shooting at me all the way (and hitting!) with their M4's, shotguns and pistols... nasty...

cybrpnk
  • cybrpnk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 12:23 PM

happened this evevning...was running away from the cops after a hefty shootout...I'm flying around the streets when i finally reach the street where niko's first safehouse in the game is situated on...by this time i'm hitting almost top speed in a sultan...

car is a little banged up...to the point it is smoking...can't take any chances...have to bail...

had a previous experience where i tried to bail a car about to explode and somehow, niko, when bailing, could not escape the momentum and i rolled along with the car and died on explosion...

from that bad incident, i decided this time to turn the wheel right, slam on the handbrake...and bail sideways...and so i do, suddenly a car from the other lane swerves into me...into the side where, i'm opening the door...long story short, as i bail, the other car swerves in, and i essentially get pinned between the two cars, at full speed...instant death from a life bar of about 3/4 full...

lol

visionist
  • visionist

Eat A Peach For Hours

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 12:43 PM

I had just spent 500 bucks on armour and was proceeding to Bohan from Broker with Roman in his cab. Going very fast across the bridge to Charge island I forgot that the road curves....
Slammed into the barrier and went flying across the island, over the water, and narrowly struck a moored barge.

Instant death. So much for the armour.... sarcasm.gif

JordanMillward_1
  • JordanMillward_1

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 12:56 PM

Mine would be when I flew up as high as possible in a helicopter in multiplayer with my friends, and we all jumped out at the same time to see who would hit the floor first.

Just seeing 4 guys falling like that, it was a classic.

Magic_Pancake
  • Magic_Pancake

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 02:25 PM Edited by Magic_Pancake, 10 May 2008 - 02:29 PM.

Shooting my rocket launcher at the ground was pretty fun tounge2.gif

EDIT: was mainly awesome because of the ragdoll physics.

Scottyboy
  • Scottyboy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 06:34 PM

I got some grenades and climbed to the top of a crane. Walked to the end of the cranes arm. Dropped a grenade at my feet and waited for the BANG. Wow i took off like a rocket and flew for ages in slow mo. Give it a try !!

nolanbakotich
  • nolanbakotich

Sgt Bakotich

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 06:58 PM

I was flying a helicopter while i had 6 stars and hit the giant red thing near the screamer and my tail fell off, it was spinning but i was kinda controlling it and when it hit the ground, it took like 5 cops with it

Uglulyx
  • Uglulyx

Little Jacob's Biggest Fan

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 06:59 PM

Getting killed by a gun that went off when it hit the ground.

burritos
  • burritos

Polish rooster.

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 07:00 PM

ped death: i was flying down the street in the games equilvalent of a corvette and i jumped out hauling a$$ and body slammed a ped and killed him

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 10 May 2008 - 07:00 PM

I was on a faggio i hit a wall (not that hard) fellbackwards and the bike fell on me and killed me. Great.

hughmanitee
  • hughmanitee

Intergalactic Bounty Hunter

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 07:11 PM

one of my first deaths. half-full life bar and I'm booking it in a car in broker in think. hit Y and bail out head-first into a pole. reminded me of that scene in Live Free or Die Hard.
also- booking it in a car and get to a curve on the side of a hill. hit the guardrail and fly out the windshield. for about 3 blocks i'm in the air and then smack into the side of an apartment bulding. that was the first time i realized you do in fact fly thru the windshield. cool.gif

Uglulyx
  • Uglulyx

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 07:16 PM

Freemode in MP me and my friends were getting weapons to have a huge shootout and we were near middle park flying a heli. I asked the driver hover over the water so I can jump out. Just as I jump he titls to the side and I fly into the shallow water and die, thust losing all my weapons.

DanRev
  • DanRev

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 07:23 PM

I dont like how it goes black and white before you die sad.gif you dont get to see these great deaths in as much detail and then end really quickly sometimes.

RastaJacobFTW
  • RastaJacobFTW

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 07:31 PM

was riding my nrg900 ,fell off , triple backflipped ,landed in the water and got squished by a boat

MTHH2
  • MTHH2

addicted to rockstar

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 07:32 PM

driving a motorcycle on the highway and smashed into a car and was smashed into a road sign and died looked so awsome

nlitement
  • nlitement

Pare mou mia pipa

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 07:36 PM

Try crashing with your car into a Burger Shot so that Niko will fly out of the windscreen.. because lmao, he started making weird sh*t with the physics, turned into a ball, and just moving around erratically (physics bug obviously).

It looked funny.

Uglulyx
  • Uglulyx

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 07:41 PM

QUOTE (nlitement @ May 10 2008, 15:36)
Try crashing with your car into a Burger Shot so that Niko will fly out of the windscreen.. because lmao, he started making weird sh*t with the physics, turned into a ball, and just moving around erratically (physics bug obviously).

It looked funny.

Fettle position lol.

acmoore4
  • acmoore4

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 07:48 PM

Running from the cops on foot, I got sandwiched between two colliding cop cars. Got hit from the left, IMMEDIATELY after got hit from the right, then the two cops that one - two'd me collided head on with me in the middle. Flew straight up in the air (pretty high). Dead.

lieutenant #4
  • lieutenant #4

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 07:49 PM

well...i have like a billion but the most recent was during a mission i had to go up so many stairs and the fastest way is to jump. so i was jumping up these stairs but i jumped of the side of the staircase by accident and fell 24 stories hitting the side of the stairwell shooting like a maniac and i died because i smoked my face of a railing then hit the ground.

it was hilarious. XD tounge.gif suicidal.gif lol

cooper119
  • cooper119

98% of teenagers surround their warped minds with rap music. If

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 08:32 PM

i was standing in the middle of two cars when someone hits one of the cars and i die

frynsesmadrer
  • frynsesmadrer

Peon

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 09:21 PM Edited by frynsesmadrer, 10 May 2008 - 09:27 PM.

i was robbing a burgershot. I just shot the girl at the counter and i could see two guys running behind like a hole in the wall. I coulden't get to them or hit them with my gun so i threw a greanade after them(after cooking it) , but it hit the wall and bounced back at me and i died

and oh there was also this one time where i forgot i didn't have much health when i was in a hurry and had to jump the last 15 meters of the helicopter when i smashed my face in the ground and died

Genitally Superior
  • Genitally Superior

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 09:24 PM

French Tom mission (if you dont know and want to aviod spoilers, dont read)

So I draw my gun on this guy; he gets up screaming and runs out of the restaurant. I chase him.
As he crosses the road, a car hits him and he died.

gta888
  • gta888

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 09:25 PM

My funniest GTA IV death has to be, hands down, the one where a big cock fell out from the sky and landed on Niko's head. Making him a dickhead. Ahahaha, get it?! DICKHEAD! GET IT?!?!?!? Ahhhhhhhh whatever.

Mafiozo
  • Mafiozo

Der Kommissar

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 09:27 PM

QUOTE (gta888 @ May 10 2008, 21:25)
My funniest GTA IV death has to be, hands down, the one where a big cock fell out from the sky and landed on Niko's head. Making him a dickhead. Ahahaha, get it?! DICKHEAD! GET IT?!?!?!? Ahhhhhhhh whatever.

omg. Ricardo Diaz is back from the dead? colgate.gif

Juletre
  • Juletre

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 09:59 PM

1. I crashed hard into oncoming traffic, was thrown out of the car and landed in the street. Then a Police car crashed into the back of my car (the one I was ejected from) and I was run over by my own car and died. whatsthat.gif

2. I did something with a helicopter. Don't exactly know what but I ended up in the blades and was throw far out into the sea.

I think it is fun to be on top of the empire state building, pulling the pin on a granade, keep it in your hand and get blasted far out over Liberty.

PistolwhipU
  • PistolwhipU

If its gonna be that kinda party....

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 10:06 PM

Motorcycle deaths are by far my favorite.Seriously,find yourself a NRG and a long stretch of highway.Theres bound to be an intersection full of traffic and just let Euphoria take over after that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users