368 replies to this topic
Лёшенька
  • Лёшенька

KGB agent

• Members

Posted 09 May 2008 - 08:56 PM

QUOTE (XxcyclonxX @ May 9 2008, 01:38)
QUOTE (Dreakon @ May 8 2008, 23:49)
Not to mention us PC-exclusive players don't have any GTA4... yet.

AND U NEVER WILL MUUUUUUUUAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

JK biggrin.gif

Somw kind soul will definately convert it onto SA engine sooner or later. Now, who is the loser - you, who paid 40 GBP or us, who will get it for free?

I like SA most. (my favourite GTA is 3, but I cant play it for a long). It is a pity R* left out countryside in GTA4.

XxcyclonxX
  • XxcyclonxX

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 May 2008 - 01:47 AM

QUOTE (!!GameCH33TA!! @ May 9 2008, 08:03)
Yea, i definitely still play SA and always will. There are a few topics about this know, learn to search.
Nevertheless, IV was so talked up, that when people played it, they were disappointed. SA was talked up as well, but when that came out, it didnt disappoint, and people still enjoy playing it.
That is all i have to say on the matter.

I did search and said no results were found mr critiser confused.gif

XxcyclonxX
  • XxcyclonxX

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 May 2008 - 01:49 AM

QUOTE (Лёшенька @ May 9 2008, 20:56)
QUOTE (XxcyclonxX @ May 9 2008, 01:38)
QUOTE (Dreakon @ May 8 2008, 23:49)
Not to mention us PC-exclusive players don't have any GTA4... yet.

AND U NEVER WILL MUUUUUUUUAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

JK biggrin.gif

Somw kind soul will definately convert it onto SA engine sooner or later. Now, who is the loser - you, who paid 40 GBP or us, who will get it for free?

I like SA most. (my favourite GTA is 3, but I cant play it for a long). It is a pity R* left out countryside in GTA4.

Why are u calling me a loser? Ihad the ps3 before i ever eard about gta4 and my crap pc coulnt play a gta anyway

!!GC!!
  • !!GC!!

-Street Racer-

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 02:50 AM Edited by !!GameCH33TA!!, 10 May 2008 - 08:39 AM.

Do not double post.
Your PSN ID definitely reflects yourself, a f*cking noobie.

People have different opinions, obviously, this is where you post you opinions, not diss others because they like different things than you.

Stefan.
  • Stefan.

OG

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 04:00 AM Edited by Stefan., 10 May 2008 - 04:03 AM.

@Flesh-Bone: You idiot, have you seen how good the gameplay is in IV? Ooh, your bitty little Minigun didn't make it into the game, does that make it all of a sudden a crap game? I bet that you haven't even played the gmae yet, so it's absolutely stupid and naive to assume that a game is all of a sudden crap because a Flamethrowe didn't make it in. You also have no idea what's in IV.

Also, GC, don't criticise someone for making a double post when you yourself made a deliberate one in a topic around here a few days/weeks ago.

Miamivicecity
  • Miamivicecity

Get Love Fisted

• Australia
  • Best Member In An Official Group 2012

Posted 10 May 2008 - 04:29 AM Edited by Miamivicecity, 10 May 2008 - 04:52 AM.

.........delete please...... Wrong thread.

XxcyclonxX
  • XxcyclonxX

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 May 2008 - 04:37 AM

QUOTE (!!GameCH33TA!! @ May 10 2008, 02:50)
Dont ever double post.
Your PSN ID definitely reflects yourself, a f*cking noobie.

People have different opinions, obviously, this is where you post you opinions, not diss others because they like different things than you.

Wow your an asshole ! im not a noobie and its pretty imature to use that against me. Sorry i double posted report me now , ban me i dont care. The name noobie123 is an iside joke with me and my friends so shut the f up

And me dissing people ? seriusly? Im just saying im suprised the sa forums are still so active

GOD HELP ME

XxcyclonxX
  • XxcyclonxX

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 May 2008 - 04:57 AM

QUOTE (Fahel @ May 9 2008, 18:43)
You are e moron!
SA it's the best GTA EVER! GTA IV it's only a beautifull GTA III.
See in the topics, the GTA III forum still have posts, the GTA love don't die, no matter how many years past, or others gta's are avaliable

again im simply stating im suprised sa forums are so active !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!GC!!
  • !!GC!!

-Street Racer-

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 08:35 AM

Oh my f*cken god. Seriously, stop double posting. If you do it again, i will report you.
Also, If you are complaining about SA forums so much, get the f*ck out. Its not like we'll miss dickheads like you.

Stefan: Im allowed to after a couple of days to bump that thread, not after two minutes. And then a second time after 20mins.
In that post i made, i straight away apologized and told people why i did that. No one, not even you had a problem with that at the time, but you do now? ffs

Flesh-n-Bone
  • Flesh-n-Bone

OG

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 10:16 AM

QUOTE (Stefan. @ May 10 2008, 04:00)
@Flesh-Bone: You idiot, have you seen how good the gameplay is in IV? Ooh, your bitty little Minigun didn't make it into the game, does that make it all of a sudden a crap game? I bet that you haven't even played the gmae yet, so it's absolutely stupid and naive to assume that a game is all of a sudden crap because a Flamethrowe didn't make it in. You also have no idea what's in IV.

Also, GC, don't criticise someone for making a double post when you yourself made a deliberate one in a topic around here a few days/weeks ago.

I'm no idiot, I played it in a friends house, I wasn't blown away at all as much as people rate it. But it's gameplay wont beat San Andreas'. SA rules all the way. Plus I'm sick of that east coast piece of sh*t "Liberty City".

And Keyboard + mouse > console

pocho
  • pocho

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 11:29 AM

yes, still playing. i prefer playing "better game" than "newer one" whatsthat.gif

Лёшенька
  • Лёшенька

KGB agent

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 07:29 PM

Oh right, people been palyin GTA multyplayer on PC since, what year??? oooh, 2002, right. What did you PS lot did back then? Cryed in the beds.

yes, still playing. i prefer playing "better game" than "newer one"

Well said!

Owen1993
  • Owen1993

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 11:58 PM

I have SA and IV. SA's better.

QwertyAAA
  • QwertyAAA

Ceci n'est pas une pipe, c'est le logo de Rockstar

• Members

Posted 11 May 2008 - 12:07 AM

QUOTE (Лёшенька @ May 10 2008, 19:29)

Oh right, people been palyin GTA multyplayer on PC since, what year??? oooh, 2002, right. What did you PS lot did back then? Cryed in the beds.

Technically, no. People've been playing GTA multiplayer on PC since 1997.

!!GC!!
  • !!GC!!

-Street Racer-

• Members

Posted 11 May 2008 - 12:56 AM

QUOTE (Лёшенька @ May 11 2008, 08:29)
yes, still playing. i prefer playing "better game" than "newer one"

Well said!

Very well said icon14.gif

flatface
  • flatface

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 May 2008 - 12:57 AM

VC is the best gta imo, but SA is good too ... gta was made for stunting people!!!

mixmaster
  • mixmaster

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 03:37 PM

hell yeah, haven't as much since IV came out , but will be back i'm sure, just hard to fit in SA and VC when your putting 5-0 hrs of IV a day in happy.gif

i like to go back to older version and mix it up , keeps them all a bit fresh and harder for the GTA burnout

Bad~Boy#17
  • Bad~Boy#17

duh

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 06:37 PM

GTA4 is an amazing achievement on many levels and undeniably represents progress, but the look and sound of San Andreas, with the wide open desert and winding coastal roads, provides an unbeatable driving experience - much better than just a built up city model. I think people will keep going back to San Andreas for the sense of freedom, at least until they set a "next generation" game out there.

Wanted Assailant
  • Wanted Assailant

Soldier

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 07:44 PM

QUOTE (Flesh-n-Bone @ May 10 2008, 10:16)

I'm no idiot, I played it in a friends house, I wasn't blown away at all as much as people rate it. But it's gameplay wont beat San Andreas'. SA rules all the way. Plus I'm sick of that east coast piece of sh*t "Liberty City".

And Keyboard + mouse > console

You must be from the west coast. happy.gif
You just hate GTA IV because it's based on NYC and you like SA for the opposite.

My cents in. I like the better games as well. It can be very old but as long it's fun it gets my vote. Many people up GTAIV with it's looks and are more of a graphic whore.

I was never bothered by the graphics in GTA as long it gave me the fun freedom. In fact, I was never bothered by ANY kind of graphics in any game. I get really confused when people say GTAIV graphics are bad. confused.gif

I can't complain about GTAIV if I had never played (I actually want it to play) it though.

I also agree with mixmaster.

Flesh-n-Bone
  • Flesh-n-Bone

OG

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 08:17 PM

I don't hate IV, it's just that I play "better games" than "newer one's" and he one's that "come for PC" just like someone pointed out above.

And I'm just sick because it's the third time we see Liberty City, they have wasted SA for nothing.

Fluffhead
  • Fluffhead

Duke of Lizards

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 08:22 PM

I miss the lil bikes the most I think. I wish I still had a ps2. I should go buy one. sly.gif

Wanted Assailant
  • Wanted Assailant

Soldier

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 08:26 PM

QUOTE (Flesh-n-Bone @ May 12 2008, 20:17)
I don't hate IV, it's just that I play "better games" than "newer one's" and he one's that "come for PC" just like someone pointed out above.

And I'm just sick because it's the third time we see Liberty City, they have wasted SA for nothing.

Sorry to bust your bubble but GTA1 included San Andreas (along with LC, VC).

Flesh-n-Bone
  • Flesh-n-Bone

OG

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 08:50 PM

I haven't played it, so ignore the mention of GTA1.

QwertyAAA
  • QwertyAAA

Ceci n'est pas une pipe, c'est le logo de Rockstar

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 08:54 PM

QUOTE (Wanted Assailant @ May 12 2008, 20:26)
QUOTE (Flesh-n-Bone @ May 12 2008, 20:17)

Sorry to bust your bubble but GTA1 included San Andreas (along with LC, VC).

Technically, LC has been in 5 games - GTA, III, Advance, LCS, and IV. But two of those are completely different and you can't say that it's wasted so rethink all of this.

EL BENSON
  • EL BENSON

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 08:55 PM

QUOTE (evilrex @ May 9 2008, 02:40)
If you own the PC version you can mod it, and modding capabilities are endless, my GTA SA has some amazing features; like real cars, next-gen graphic effects (real-time reflections, soft shadows, bloom, ect), and loads of cleo mods, such as the improved 6 star wanted level mod, where all together 4 hunters, 3 rain dances (each has 4 people with M4s shooting at you), and 3 police mavericks chase after you if you have 6 stars. Also if your flying, you get 5 or 6 Hydras chasing you aswell, it's mad, and so much fun. I could go on and on about GTA SA modding, there's so much stuff you can get.

I am considering getting SA for my PC for just random fun because of the Mods, where would I find some of the ones you have listed? Here, or elsewhere.

ChuppyBear
  • ChuppyBear

Gta?:/

• Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 10:10 PM

QUOTE (Street Mix @ May 9 2008, 08:18)
GTASA is the best R* game. so I played, play and will play it.
I don't want to play GTA4 on console with loads of glitches, lags and bad garaphics.

haha....u are funny

[ITA]Jack
  • [ITA]Jack

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 May 2008 - 02:05 PM

GTA IV is great but it is more a replacement for GTA III than anything else. San Andreas has a huge variety of locations and things to do and Vice City has the 80s vibe, so they both have some unique value.

Totally agree with this comment but I dont know about GTA IV that much yet coz I dont own any console and sill wait for GTA IV PC version. Dont start war in this issue coz all GTA game are awesome and unique for each other. Just love and play your favourite game. (Playing SA right now and patiently wait for GTA IV)

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

True Gentleman

• Members
  • Jamaica
  • Yardie Achievement Award

Posted 13 May 2008 - 06:31 PM

Whats wrong with playing a GTA game. I still play GTA 3, Vice City and San Andreas. Sometimes I play LCS and VCS too.

gta007
  • gta007

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 16 May 2008 - 06:30 PM

I still waiting for gta4 to come out for PC. Until then i am stuck to SA

gtamodder
  • gtamodder

• Members

Posted 16 May 2008 - 06:34 PM

QUOTE (gta007 @ May 16 2008, 19:30)
I still waiting for gta4 to come out for PC. Until then i am stuck to SA

Me too, since I don't have any consoles, I am not buying a console for just one game. So I am playing SA On PC, A load till GTA4 comes to PC (If it does)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users