Photo

PEOPLE STILL PLAY?

368 replies to this topic
Hail2TheSchwing
  • Hail2TheSchwing

Grove Street OG's Come To Do Damage!

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 12:53 PM

Started a new game of it just yesterday, been a few months since I played it last. But it never strays too far, I always come back to San Andreas. Should definitely help kill the time faster till GTA V drops for sure. icon14.gif

Near137
  • Near137

Near

• Members

Posted 17 August 2013 - 04:18 PM

I've been playing it for about 7 years, completed the storyline several times, I've also reached 100% once and did not get bored of it. I'm amazed how many things a game from 2004 has. icon14.gif

Alastair Smyth
  • Alastair Smyth

Kifflom, brother-uncle!

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 18 August 2013 - 01:57 PM

Got it two weeks after release in 2004 and have been playing it madly ever since. While I play III and VC (which I too got a few weeks after their release dates respectively) every few years again, I do play SA every year. The re-play value is immense and that is not even counting free roam!! I have been around since GTA2 and SA is my absolute favorite. I would love to have an idea of how many hours of my childhood/teenage years went into that alone.

M45T3RM1ND
  • M45T3RM1ND

Maccer

• Members

Posted 20 August 2013 - 05:27 PM

Not only is San Andreas my favourite GTA, its my favourite game of all time!

GM Inc
  • GM Inc

Get Money Industries

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 04:49 PM

just started playing it again last night had forgot how fun it is

LibertyNews
  • LibertyNews

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 04:13 PM Edited by lil weasel, 24 January 2014 - 09:32 PM. existing topic

EDIT: << 'new' topic merged into existing topic >>

i still do. don't get me wrong, GTA V is still an amazing beautiful fun game but i mostly just put most of my gaming hours into San Andreas due to it being on PC.  i also play some IV from time to time (mainly EFLC) and mod the crap out of that as well. but i'll most likely stop playing SA and IV for a while once V comes to PC or PS4. not looking for a huge flame war on which GTA game is better (they're all amazing games, i really can't compare any of them) just curious. :)

gtabubble
  • gtabubble

the gamer

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 05:22 PM

my friend still plays san andreas

uncredited
  • uncredited

Midnight Marauder

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 February 2014 - 10:42 AM

I started a new game three days ago. I have beaten the game so many times on both PS2 and PC but I have just completed it at 100% once on PC. I have installed Things To Do In San Andreas (I do not really consider it a mod anymore) and it clearly brings my nostalgia back! I consider it is the best game of all time. My only wish is that they release the pre-release version of it for its 10th anniversary but it won't happen. I still play this game from time to time when I am not studying. Sometimes I feel like I am the only one in the whole world who still plays it but I am glad seeing this topic. You guys gives me the will to play it again and again like I used to do.

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 09 February 2014 - 01:52 PM

I haven't played threw to storyline in a few years now, however before GTA V was released I spent a day or two playing every GTA as kind of a run up to GTA V's release. That was the last time I played the game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users