Photo

GTAIV Secrets & Easter Eggs V1.0

1,201 replies to this topic
Marsmillo
  • Marsmillo

All in

• Members

Posted 15 August 2009 - 02:12 PM

I am investigating the statue of a man climbing a ladder near the intersection of Columbus Ave and Uranium street. You can read DR JEREMIAH JAMES on the base of it. Somehow its fascinates me...

user posted image

I am convinced the name means something and is some sort of secrets, but I don't know how.

Bellic90
  • Bellic90

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 August 2009 - 09:22 PM

Anyone notice that at the start of the game, if you go to the internet shop "Weazel News" has an article about Yusef Amir? They even have a picture with a helicopter behind him and what looks like an Infernus. Thing is the picture looks like he's in Alderny and I think his house is the one with the Maverick in the backyard. What do you guys think?

Forum 1
  • Forum 1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 August 2009 - 10:54 PM

Downstairs in the Brian safehouse of TLaD is a Biker Girlz mag with a Hexer on it smile.gif

TheBoneCountyButcher
  • TheBoneCountyButcher

Ain't That Some sh*t

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 August 2009 - 12:43 PM Edited by gta_talk, 19 August 2009 - 05:25 PM.

Added 94 new hi-res pictures to the front page. Pictures courtesy of FelipeVinhao.

The total number of Eggs and Secrets is up to 108.

EDIT 2: The Ballad of Gay Tony secrets will go here as well when it is released.

The eggs will be mixed into the same page but will indicated which game they belong to

QUOTE ( From front page)
* - If the Secret or Egg has a red star next to it, it means it is from the Lost and the Damned.

* - If the Secret or Egg has a purple star next to it, it means it is from the Ballad of Gay Tony.

if you noticed that a egg is marked wrongly please pm me.

If you noticed that an egg is missing or you have discovered one please pm me.

wpstudart
  • wpstudart

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 August 2009 - 02:29 AM

Well, dunno if someone already said about this one, but in your safe house in Alderney, it has some papers with a Nasty news...

Aliens Ate My Prize P*SSY

rolleyes.gif

blaisey boi
  • blaisey boi

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 August 2009 - 04:07 AM

http://gta.wikia.com...olland_Hustlers
the dude behind playboy looks a lot like 50 Cent

PacoGTA4
  • PacoGTA4

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 August 2009 - 04:37 AM Edited by PacoGTA4, 25 August 2009 - 11:52 PM.

I'm sorry if this is already posted, maybe I'm the first one to notice, just maybe lol, please give me a feedback.

If this is brand new I can give you the location of this easters

Rockstar Reference

Rockstar on street

Sexual Reference

(do I need to explain? sigh.gif )
Electrolyte Ad

Have you seen my adorable pussy?

Real life? don't know if is a easter egg
look carefully where it says "jamacian restaurant", was this on purpose like saying jamaican people can talk neither write well english, or maybe the painter was so high didn't realize the fault or is a rockstar fault?

Jamacian restaurant?

Other game reference:

Half Life

I know the picture is not the best, but in the middle you can see the Gordon Freeman crowbar!
Gordon Freeman crowbar

RogerFH
  • RogerFH

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 August 2009 - 07:18 AM

Good topic, discovered some new things here.
But i'm really sure that guy at Elizabeta 2nd Mission inst Jimmy Hopkins from Bully. icon13.gif

Kowaah
  • Kowaah

Pseudo-Rendered

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 August 2009 - 12:23 AM

QUOTE (gta_talk @ Apr 27 2008, 12:08)

4. Dusche Gold
There's a brand of beer in the game called ' Dusche Gold'. Dusche is German for Shower, if can figure it out that it equals Golden Shower, now there's a beer i wouldn't drink.

5. Helicopter Sign
If you look around the cockpit of any Maverick (ordinary or special), you will see a funny sign saying "This helicopter might crash but we really don't care if it does; refer to flight manual for help". Thanks to FelipeVinhao

Helicopter sign is wrong linked to dusche gold pic.

Nice job on those easter eggs btw smile.gif

hugorohden
  • hugorohden

That girl's a genius! I think she's serious!

• Members

Posted 05 September 2009 - 09:53 PM

this was interesting reading! thanks! smile.gif

Luis F. Lopez
  • Luis F. Lopez

Mr. Badass

• Members

Posted 05 September 2009 - 10:20 PM

Anyone still think there's stuff out there that still hasn't been found?

DP1373
  • DP1373

retired user

• Members

Posted 12 September 2009 - 04:51 PM

On the Internet there was a title like this:

"Crowed in Iran"!!!!

That was Cool for me, THANK YOU ROCKSTAR! I AM FROM Iran!

DP1373
  • DP1373

retired user

• Members

Posted 12 September 2009 - 05:10 PM

CODE
11. Well Stacked Pizza Co.
One of the restaurants from past GTA's that didn't make it into GTAIV is Well Stacked Pizza Co., well actually it is in the game but you can't enter it.

No! there was a Prolaps and ect I actually see them
  • esato likes this

El Burro 69
  • El Burro 69

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 September 2009 - 11:42 PM

Hi, I thought I'd share what I think is a hidden meaning/metaphor that Rockstar has put into GTA IV.

At the very start of the game in the first cutscene, the one with the guy spanking a woman in leather, we hear him shout, "Daddy's back you bitches! Daddy's back you bitches!"

The thing he says could possibly be a reference to Rockstar's comeback in the GTA franchise after so many years had passed since GTA San Andreas. And they had reason to say, "Daddy's back you bitches" hehe, because GTA 4 had done so phenomenonlly well and had surpassed the sales of most other titles in its release year (2008) making it game of the year.

So while on the surface, it may seem like just another 'S and M' speech, its Rockstar basically saying..."Hey we're back and ready to dominate and kick ass again" Well anyway thats my take on it smile.gif . Hope its interesting enough to be a 'secret'/'easter-egg'

- El

Luis F. Lopez
  • Luis F. Lopez

Mr. Badass

• Members

Posted 13 September 2009 - 12:44 AM

That's actually a good take on it. icon14.gif

supermortalhuman
  • supermortalhuman

522A4EA9

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 September 2009 - 05:12 PM

It's kinda old too, I read it on this forum. And it's not about their comeback to the GTA franchise, it's calling SR2 and all other GTA clones bitches and saying who the REAL daddy is, which is GTA.

SO basically, their competition booted up GTA for the first time, and got slapped xD

segvirion
  • segvirion

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 September 2009 - 10:39 PM

2. The Heart of Liberty City
If you ever have the time, visit the Statue Of Happiness (Statue Of Liberty), inside you will able to spot a giant heart actually pumping, the is no reason for being there only just to creep you out.

I think that the heart may be a reference to the Heart of Lorkhan, a magical artifact the player had to destroy in the game The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind.

Fenix1k
  • Fenix1k

Crips 4 Lyfe

• Members

Posted 19 September 2009 - 06:17 PM

I Founded Easter Egg In GTA 4 !

In Real Life , We Have One Graffiti Legend And Its Cope2 He Tagged In Paris,London,U.S.A and many other places :
user posted image

And I Founded His Graffiti in GTA IV :
user posted image

oriKan'
  • oriKan'

The Big Boss

• Members

Posted 20 September 2009 - 03:28 PM

There are many things on the walls which one can find... that remains often mysteries.

GrovEStreeTKillerS
  • GrovEStreeTKillerS

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 September 2009 - 07:26 PM

found a good one

older gta refrences:
on the ray bochino mission meltdown before you kill lucas he says stuff like"u and me niki we can split the money, got to venturas no one will find out" sly.gif

degenerate315
  • degenerate315

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 September 2009 - 05:25 AM

ill try to get a picture, but on some random wall its an ad for british people to learn better english.

iDon
  • iDon

The Dark Knight

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 October 2009 - 03:45 AM

Are you allowed to go to South Bohan at the beginning of the game? Because, obviously, I escaped the circle, and after I had escaped the circle, I went unto some land, and the cops didn't get on me (I had 6 stars, and I was in a heli).

glenster
  • glenster

True

• Members

Posted 17 October 2009 - 01:17 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cope2

NemonicLee
  • NemonicLee

Golden Ninja Warrior

• Members

Posted 19 October 2009 - 07:17 PM

QUOTE (glenster @ Oct 16 2009, 22:17)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cope2

" His "throw-up" is also widely recognisable throughout the game. Cope2's "throw-up" has also had appearances in other media productions. It has appeared on walls in the videogame GTA IV and in the movie "Shrek The Third" amongst others. "

Why does this sound funny? His barf is in GTA IV? lol.gif

NemonicLee
  • NemonicLee

Golden Ninja Warrior

• Members

Posted 20 October 2009 - 09:50 PM Edited by NemonicLee, 24 October 2009 - 09:43 PM.

Here is a strange easter egg I found during an online free mode game. How to find hidden the menacing Mayan/Robot humanoid image:

Get an Annihilater helicopter and get the rotor/helicopter blades to break off, then blow up the helicopter with a grenade or rocket launcher (whatever turns it into dark rubble). For so long as your helicopter is not upside down, you should be able to see a strange image of what looks like an angry cyborg or an icon from a Mayan clock. mercie_blink.gif

I'll try to upload an image in the future.

forwhich
  • forwhich

PassOutWhenLonely

• Members

Posted 24 October 2009 - 07:26 AM Edited by forwhich, 24 October 2009 - 10:59 AM.

Section: somewhere in east island city or steinway ,you can check on the minimap

Easter Egg Name:"inside track" returns to GTA4

Notes: The betting shop in San Andreas back in GTA4

user posted image

Also ,In Northern Garden there is a betting shop called Insider,here is the picture

user posted image

bluecatdevil
  • bluecatdevil

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2009 - 01:11 PM

Lola del Rio is and anagram of A Red Lolli, just came to me. I'm slow and tired.

Asoyfy37
  • Asoyfy37

If you saw This Man, it is no dream.

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 October 2009 - 12:16 PM

I posted these in other topic, but here:
You know those red and white lights that you see flying in the sky and they looking like helicopters but you know that they are not? Well if you fly far away to the sea or drive a boat, you will see that over the time these lights go into the sea itself, just try following them and you will see that no matter how far you go they will follow you, and in the morning they are under the water, or you can only sea them in the water (not sure, because as I said, you cant touch them).
I found a graffiti of a worm in Broker, and around that place, after 19:00 you can see that a window becomes very colorful. It's hard to explain where it is. I also found in the game website a site where someone say "health is a gift from space, worship the worm". It is about where to find health, but he tells about an alien worm that gives it (someone said that republicans leave it, but who knows). Anyway, the worm graffiti looks like a worm inside a blue light, with white and black colors around. I will post it here, if I will take a picture of it in the game.

gudduthemaster
  • gudduthemaster

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2009 - 02:09 PM Edited by gudduthemaster, 02 November 2009 - 10:42 PM.

Section: Real-Life References.

Easter Egg Name: the Tv Manufacturer

Notes: the manufacturer of the Tv in Gta Iv is Panoramic,which is parody of of PANASONIC
in Gta Iv

Picture (Optional):
in Gta Iv
http://i101.photobuc...Vinhao/Halo.jpg

in Real

http://www.110220vol...X75M_LCD_TV.jpg

Asoyfy37
  • Asoyfy37

If you saw This Man, it is no dream.

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2009 - 10:01 PM

That is not a big one, but here: I remember doing this blowing up garage mission for Faustin, and one day I just came back to the place, and I saw a light blue broken car in the middle of the garage. You cant enter the car, and it's color & shape reminds me two things from SA: ghost cars and the blue color of Epsilon. I'm not sure if what I found mean something, but anyway that is what I found. I also listened to "the science of crime" commercial and they said that this show is in VC, LV and other cities, maby it's a clue on the next GTA, really not sure about this one.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users