GentlemanSquid
  • GentlemanSquid

Ain't That Some sh*t

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 June 2008 - 03:08 PM

QUOTE (DeuCe @ Jun 16 2008, 09:33)
I have a question for you gta talk...

would you like it if I went around and took pictures of all the eggs found so far?

if you want to, then yes.

saturnneo
  • saturnneo

Divers Do It Deep!

• Members

Posted 16 June 2008 - 04:46 PM

QUOTE (kookye @ Jun 16 2008, 14:46)
i cant be bothered to read through the whole thread (so apologies if its already been mentioned) the iFruit logo looks like a penis & balls too

It's called...Holy SH*T...wait for it.....

A SEARCH! suicidal.gif

CryptReaperDorian
  • CryptReaperDorian

Boss

• Members

Posted 17 June 2008 - 04:43 AM

Here is another 69 reference. Directly south of your East Middle Park safehouse is a diner called "60 Diner" which sounds a lot like sixty-niner.

nokal
  • nokal

the best potato man in the west

• Members

Posted 18 June 2008 - 06:05 AM

in hove beach next to the craze gulf a wall haz the guys fom gta3 gtasa gtalcs and 2 guys i dont no at jefferson food ats near the bank in hove beach

SmellyBobIV
  • SmellyBobIV

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 June 2008 - 07:56 AM

QUOTE (nokal @ Jun 18 2008, 06:05)
in hove beach next to the craze gulf a wall haz the guys fom gta3 gtasa gtalcs and 2 guys i dont no at jefferson food ats near the bank in hove beach

no one knows what you are saying.
TRANSLATION to normal english.

in hove beach next to crazy golf, a wall has the guys fom gta3, gtasa, gtalcs and 2 guys i dont know on it. It is at jefferson's food, near the bank in hove beach.

thw
  • thw

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 18 June 2008 - 04:59 PM

Three Leaf Clover mission is a movie reference to HEAT.

No, really it is.

uat2d
  • uat2d

Anarchist

• Members

Posted 18 June 2008 - 07:24 PM Edited by uat2d, 18 June 2008 - 07:27 PM.

the list was copied from GTA:SA and edited to be GTA4, didn't it?

Television References - Ahh, yes. The world of TV. It isn't a surprise that there would be a few references to television in San Andreas.

Manhunt References- Manhunt, one of Rockstar's other great games, makes appearences in San Andreas. There are so many Manhunt references that it is deserving of it's own section in my list. Here they are:

lol

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

High Roller

• Members
  • None
  • Best Writer 2010

Posted 18 June 2008 - 10:47 PM Edited by gamesguru, 08 July 2008 - 10:20 PM.

Picture of Gerry Mcreary (I think it's him) can be found at the bar that is near the car wash at the South of Algonquin. The street is called Hell Gate and the pub is called Lucky Winkles.

I'll post some pics 2morrow.

QUOTE (gamesguru)
Additionally I found this weird small floating box that changes colour when you zoom in with a sniper (must of been unnoticed by R* staff). I will give a location and screens 2morrow (got to go; busy day today).

Sorry I took long to post, but I decided to show the pics in the Bugs and Glitches Forum

And here is that picture of Derrick Mcreary I was talking about:
user posted image

LeeH1989
  • LeeH1989

Ex Crew Member Of Micheal's...

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 June 2008 - 12:01 AM Edited by LeeH1989, 20 June 2008 - 12:11 AM.

Ok im sure this is an Egg no one has found yet as i found it.

Here goes..
Its a billboard on a building with Godzilla on it its in Algonquin but it says Gozushi so i thought it must be a sushi restaurant but when i looked at the bottom of the ad it has two addresses one in Alderney and the other in Algonquin so i went looking for the one in Alderney and found it i still havnt found the one in Algonquin yet check it out !

I hope it gets added to the list.

Billboard location: Denver Ave, Algonquin, East Holland.
Shop location 1: Manzano RD, Alderney, Leftwood.
Shop location 2: Bismark Ave, Algonquin, Hatton Gardens. not confirmed.

Pics or it didnt happen right...

Billboard
user posted image

Shop
user posted image

glenster
  • glenster

True

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 June 2008 - 04:35 AM Edited by glenster, 20 June 2008 - 04:56 AM.

It doesn't look like Godzilla:
http://en.wikipedia....lla_collage.jpg

It looks more like the head of a cartoon turtle (or cartoon brontosaurus).
http://images.inmagi...0/dp1802494.jpg

Saavik256
  • Saavik256

GTAForums Lurker

• Members

Posted 20 June 2008 - 06:03 PM

QUOTE (LeeH1989 @ Jun 20 2008, 00:01)

Here goes..
Its a billboard on a building with Godzilla on it its in Algonquin but it says Gozushi so i thought it must be a sushi restaurant but when i looked at the bottom of the ad it has two addresses one in Alderney and the other in Algonquin so i went looking for the one in Alderney and found it i still havnt found the one in Algonquin yet check it out !

Billboard
user posted image

Shop
user posted image

It is a billboard. It is in plain sight. It makes fun of something. But it is not an easter egg. Why? Because it's in plain sight. Easter eggs are HIDDEN, just like real easter eggs. Never had an easter egg hunt ?

.Up&Coming.
  • .Up&Coming.

PanzIV

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 June 2008 - 07:16 PM

I know this counts for more of a glitch, but it's a cool secret place for multiplayer and stuff in the airport. Me and some friends discovered it.

Not really an Easter Egg, but I'll post it just in case.

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

High Roller

• Members
  • None
  • Best Writer 2010

Posted 20 June 2008 - 08:00 PM Edited by gamesguru, 20 June 2008 - 08:02 PM.

Seen quit a few cool things like the chocolate waterfall at the CandyBox store, sprites in the church windows at Leftwood and loads of cool signs, but none of them are really worth noting as Easter Eggs/secrets/references.

But I did find two cool references to GTA III.

1. The logo is extremebly like the one of Lips FM on the GTA III Radio.
2. Belly-Up was a company owned by GTA III/LCS triads.
user posted imageuser posted image

Note: You still haven't put up the R* logos in Castle Gardens and Wong's Laundromat (I think that's the name; don't no if it has been mentioned yet), which was in III in the list. Their is also another Bitch and dog food reference - it can be heard mentioned on Weazel news.

Additionally FUD washing powder also stands for Fatal Urinary Defect; it can be seen on the walls on the left entrance of all the hospitals.
user posted image

lilblacksmurf
  • lilblacksmurf

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 June 2008 - 11:12 PM

umm upon completing a mission with little jacob and dropping him off at his cafe, during the cinematic i hear a jamacian yell " San Andreas had da best Ganja " i guess this would be a refrence to SA lol?

LeeH1989
  • LeeH1989

Ex Crew Member Of Micheal's...

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 June 2008 - 11:47 PM

QUOTE (Saavik256 @ Jun 20 2008, 18:03)
QUOTE (LeeH1989 @ Jun 20 2008, 00:01)

Here goes..

Billboard
user posted image

Shop
user posted image

It is a billboard. It is in plain sight. It makes fun of something. But it is not an easter egg. Why? Because it's in plain sight. Easter eggs are HIDDEN, just like real easter eggs. Never had an easter egg hunt ?

But the CJ one is a billboard, i know its not a propper egg like the heart but its still an egg/secret.

GentlemanSquid
  • GentlemanSquid

Ain't That Some sh*t

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 June 2008 - 09:33 AM

QUOTE (uat2d @ Jun 18 2008, 20:24)
the list was copied from GTA:SA and edited to be GTA4, didn't it?

Television References - Ahh, yes. The world of TV. It isn't a surprise that there would be a few references to television in San Andreas.

Manhunt References- Manhunt, one of Rockstar's other great games, makes appearences in San Andreas. There are so many Manhunt references that it is deserving of it's own section in my list. Here they are:

lol

Yer, i know it was only quick, because people would not shut up about say 'this aint easter egg its a refrence blah blah'
so i did a quick copy + paste.

its only temp.

plowking
  • plowking

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 June 2008 - 09:36 AM

There's a mission called "The Puerto Rican Connection". This is obviously a reference to the movie "The French Connection". In this mission you have to follow a train with your car. The French connection has a scene of the same kind. It's a famous car chase scene with Gene Hackman icon14.gif

RobJohnB95
  • RobJohnB95

John

• Members

Posted 21 June 2008 - 01:10 PM

missing a sex referance.....in clukin bell and some burger ones ... above the mens is the word cock and the gals are chicks

Tuff Gong
  • Tuff Gong

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 June 2008 - 08:54 PM

On the ice cream trucks the main ice cream is called "The Cherry Popper" and right above the window it says "You never forget your first time" blush.gif

sanandreas luva101
  • sanandreas luva101

AKA Deri

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 June 2008 - 02:51 PM

you missed one, in some shops you can se ERIS box which were from GTA SA and they also read sex

TSL
  • TSL

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 June 2008 - 12:52 AM

Dunno if these we're posted yet, but I found a bilboard on the wall of the house next to the Pay 'n Spray in Broker (west of it on the map, but the building is exactly beside the pay n spray)
on the billboard is an ad for the Electrolyte drink, and the picture is showing a girl and 3 bottles looking like they are... well, cuming on her face.
Here's a pic, but it looks like @&!#, sorry. You can just make it out above her lips.
user posted image

Also I noticed, (I cant confirm it yet, if it happens allways) but I was under heavy fire from cops, I was hiding behind my car, and I called Francis to get the heat off me (you know, his special ability afther "that mission", don't wanna do spoilers) when he took the heat off me, Niko yelld "LEAVE ME ALONE" and that line happens to be the cheat in Vice City(LEAVEMEALONE), wich takes the heat off you, and the cops bugger off. But I haven't checked if it's just a random line, or he sais it when you call Francis.

Triumphy
  • Triumphy

- Beg for mercy

• Members

Posted 23 June 2008 - 10:05 AM

Thanks! smile.gif

Reece_sis
  • Reece_sis

GTA car lover

• Members

Posted 24 June 2008 - 06:16 PM

I found another penis reference! Go to south-west of middle park, there is a statue of a penis by some shop with chaairs outside!

IHEARTGTAIV
  • IHEARTGTAIV

No, you cannot borrow my disc.

• Members

Posted 24 June 2008 - 11:29 PM Edited by IHEARTGTAIV, 25 June 2008 - 02:21 AM.

Hey I found a miscellaneous easter egg! On the back of all the buses there is a sign on the back in bottom left hand corner that says "This bus uses no technology." I found this pretty funny. Can you add it to the miscellaneous section?

Edit: Actually my friend Michael found it so if you post it you can give credit to IHEARTGTAIV's friend Michael.

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

High Roller

• Members
  • None
  • Best Writer 2010

Posted 24 June 2008 - 11:37 PM

QUOTE (Reece_sis @ Jun 24 2008, 18:16)
I found another penis reference! Go to south-west of middle park, there is a statue of a penis by some shop with chaairs outside!

Yeah and there are two balls. Read the sign, it's funny; can't remember exactly what it says - 'Le Knobelisk presented to Liberty City in 2007 by Dr.shutzcomalot'. lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif

GTA_dog
  • GTA_dog

dank memes melt steel beams

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 June 2008 - 06:51 AM

again.

One of the tunes that play from the ice cream truck is the theme to Grand Theft Auto IV.

uat2d
  • uat2d

Anarchist

• Members

Posted 25 June 2008 - 08:29 PM

i found another sex reference!

the IFruit logo is a reference to a penis

so, i that still don't have the game (for now sad.gif , but i will have it! smile.gif ) , have found an easter egg... inside an easter egg!!

wink.gif

GentlemanSquid
  • GentlemanSquid

Ain't That Some sh*t

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 June 2008 - 09:22 AM

Updated,

if i have made a mistake or missed any out, please pm me.

saturnneo
  • saturnneo

Divers Do It Deep!

• Members

Posted 26 June 2008 - 10:22 PM

QUOTE (uat2d @ Jun 25 2008, 20:29)
i found another sex reference!

the IFruit logo is a reference to a penis

so, i that still don't have the game (for now sad.gif , but i will have it! smile.gif ) , have found an easter egg... inside an easter egg!!

wink.gif

suicidal.gif

SmellyBobIV
  • SmellyBobIV

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 June 2008 - 11:28 PM

god we are getting desperate suicidal.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users