Photo

gtagarage.com

4 replies to this topic
bull.04
  • bull.04

:D

• Members

Posted 07 May 2008 - 02:15 AM

i need help i have a toshiba laptop and windows vista... does this have to do with every time i click on download on gtagarage.com the screen goes blank? it wont let me download. I have another question... I start up all tools for gta modding all of them have problems with replacing files. IMG tool, txd workshop, ped editor. IMG tool says "failed to set data for"", Ped editor says german stuff but i know its a read of module ped.exe read of address 00000000, and txd workshop says the same thing when i try to replace .txd files.. Can anyone help????

Supra4
  • Supra4

Sniffing nitrous and moving sideways

• Members

Posted 07 May 2008 - 11:07 AM

Right-click the GTA San Andreas folder, select 'properties', unclick the read-only thingy. If that doesn't solve your tool problems, install XP. Vista is one of the worst platforms for modding.
I'd go as far as saying it's one of the worst platforms period, but that might be a matter of personal preference.

Not too sure about gtagarage tho. Try gtainside.com

gtamodder
  • gtamodder

• Members

Posted 07 May 2008 - 03:51 PM

I have had this error on Vista, even if I re-install it, but when I installed XP, Bam, it fixed it.

I haven't used Vista in a while (I use XP), I haven't tried this, but if you right click IMGTool.exe, click properties, Click Compatibilty (And choose Windows XP SP2, Then click apply then ok)

Then it that doesn't work, right click IMGTool.exe, click "Run as Admin".

bull.04
  • bull.04

• Members

Posted 11 May 2008 - 04:40 AM

anyone know about gtagarage.com problem
??????????????????????????
i have fixed imgtool and txd workshop but not ped editor

bull.04
  • bull.04

• Members