Photo

gouranga!

14 replies to this topic
psquire45
  • psquire45

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 May 2008 - 12:32 AM

nm all the garbage that people are bitching about lacking from gta sa ....

my only disappointment with current gta series is that this never made a come back after original games sad.gif

please rockstar ..... nothing beats mowing down lines of hari krishnas

Kreepman
  • Kreepman

LOLOL?

• Members

Posted 07 May 2008 - 12:33 AM

you can "gouranga" people online if you run over them happy.gif

toastedhead
  • toastedhead

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 May 2008 - 01:03 AM

Finally a topic that doesnt suck.

Im mad enough they took alot of the cool original features of GTA i.e. Car Bomb Shop.

I hope they bring back gouranga. Seriously. What other original features are we missing?

HOw about randomly ringing pay phones?

[GTA Man]cycon77foamy[GTA Man]
  • [GTA Man]cycon77foamy[GTA Man]

Abandoned

• Members

Posted 07 May 2008 - 01:05 AM

QUOTE (Kreepman @ May 7 2008, 11:33)
you can "gouranga" people online if you run over them happy.gif

Yeha in multyplayer when you kill someone it will sometimes say
GamerA gouranga'd GamerB

Kreepman
  • Kreepman

LOLOL?

• Members

Posted 07 May 2008 - 01:15 AM

QUOTE (toastedhead @ May 7 2008, 01:03)

Im mad enough they took alot of the cool original features of GTA i.e. Car Bomb Shop.

I hope they bring back gouranga. Seriously. What other original features are we missing?

we has telephones.

Uglulyx
  • Uglulyx

Little Jacob's Biggest Fan

• Members

Posted 07 May 2008 - 01:17 AM

So who exactly is Gouranga??

Lex Icon
  • Lex Icon

Panzer Division Ashlakh

• Members

Posted 07 May 2008 - 01:20 AM

gta2 will go down as the best ever nothing beats being chased by the cops and dropping mines on them, bring back those bomb shops i say, and mines and uzi's on the front of ur car, the good old days

mfcstevenson
  • mfcstevenson

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 May 2008 - 01:25 AM

GOD i am loving this thread. You're talking bout the old skool magic that we lost a long time ago! Bring back the Hare Krishnas

.Up&Coming.
  • .Up&Coming.

PanzIV

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 May 2008 - 01:32 AM

I forgot about that! It sort of reminds me of the Busted/Wanted letters after you die/get caught. I hate that they took that out. It was a GTA classic.

Yes, they do have a small reference in multiplayer if you kill someone sometimes.

aragond
  • aragond

We are the Aragond. We will bury you.

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 May 2008 - 03:00 AM

QUOTE (Uglulyx @ May 7 2008, 01:17)
So who exactly is Gouranga??

Go n play GTA II (it's free from R*) and run over all seven (or was it eight?) Hare Krishnas that snake about in a row... go on, do it... do it... do it... you know you want to...

ELVIS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING!!

I mean, how funny was that!

QUOTE (mfcstevenson @ May 7 2008, 01:25)
GOD i am loving this thread. You're talking bout the old skool magic that we lost a long time ago! Bring back the Hare Krishnas

Amen!

I'm still mourning the loss of the Rampages or the fact that you could do missions for rival gangs and have then get pi$$ed at you for doing so or mass-killing their guys. lol.gif I mean, that was a lot more realistic than a string-series of fixed missions. Likewise the payphone missions in VC, a continuation from days

And I still think the "ANOTHER SOUL SAVED" and the sign were very clever. I loved saving. But then I also thought Rev. Rooney's song was a crack-up. I wonder if they copped flak for that and decided to lose the religion theme thereafter. Y'know, they can only take on one lobby at a time and Jack Thompson (violence) is it for now.

Losing Rampages from SA... well, alright, they're not "realistic", but they were bloody fun. They should return.

GTA II was awesome, a real ground-breaker. Go play it, Uglulyx, go edumacate y'self!

Jerm11b
  • Jerm11b

tw@

• Members

Posted 07 May 2008 - 12:43 PM

If any of you played the original GTA online all the death sayings on multiplayer from this one are from it. Bomb shops are here...if you become Packie's best friend

frip51
  • frip51

• Members

Posted 07 May 2008 - 01:02 PM

JESUS SAVES.

I think there were 8 Krishnas in the row - but I can imagine it's impossible to bring that back since there's so much controversy around (eg. haitians complaining about SA) in the past and present days... now, it's politics.
The game's got too popular by now to make fun of such major topics, unfortunately! Sure enough, it was a great laugh for me and my mates when we discovered that Gouranga thing back in the days!

Gotta go for GTA1/2 again, soon!

giftedunlimited
  • giftedunlimited

Hell No! I wish I was a pharmaceutical company

• Members

Posted 07 May 2008 - 01:52 PM

wow, i remember this for years back, its was one of those little things that made the game so popular. running down 10 or so people all following each other around.

i remember if you got out of the car and ran in front of them you got to be the leader and they all followed you, then if you were quick you could spin round and hit them with the flame thrower. ahhh good times

DDR Midian
  • DDR Midian

<3 Banshee

• Members

Posted 07 May 2008 - 01:54 PM

QUOTE (toastedhead @ May 7 2008, 01:03)

Packie's special ability lets you place car bombs.

gta_fan_yay
  • gta_fan_yay

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 07 May 2008 - 01:56 PM

I always thought that where chickens... yes chickens...

later on I found out that it suppose to be people lol.

Why hari krisnas why not muslims devil.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users