FIB CAR

62 replies to this topic
makiaveli777
  • makiaveli777

Keep ya head up

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 May 2008 - 09:29 AM

QUOTE (Konvict @ May 7 2008, 05:09)
What does "FIB" stand for? Is it "Fags in Black"?

lol i dont think so biggrin.gif i think it is ''f*ckers in bikinis'' biggrin.gif

oPg^
  • oPg^

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 May 2008 - 09:49 AM

I got a load of those coming after me on the airport runway once. Stole one and tried usuing it to get 5 rolls but failed. sad.gif

flyinhawaiian
  • flyinhawaiian

Peon

• Members

Posted 07 May 2008 - 09:58 AM

SOLUTION

Simply get the wanted level on you, then Call Francis and do the CLEAR WANTED LEVEL PERK and you'll still see the cars. The AI will either abandon the car, free for the taking. Or get back in. If they get back in, simply kill them and take it and you'll only have a 2-3 star which you can evade. OR kill them before calling Francis and then it'll be abandoned. Unless of course you killed Francis over Derrick then I don't know what to tell you.

Gnasher
  • Gnasher

Colonel Gnasher

• Members

Posted 07 May 2008 - 10:06 AM

I was creating carnage as usual and got 4/5 *s and amoung Police and NOOSE cars I was this big black FIB car, I tried to get it n just got pwnd. So I made it my mission to get that car. I went to a safe house cleared the 'Residents Only' places out side of any cars and started shooting people to get a wanted level. At about 3 * I went for a little drive untill 4/5 * and got a FIB car behind me (stayed close enough to the safehouse) stopped my car got out kiled the FIB and jacked the car and drove it back to the safe house parked it out side and then got out to be finished off my more police that had followed me. But when I went back to the safehpuse from hospital there it was, in all its glory, FIB car Buffelo. tounge.gif

(took me a load of times to try and get it - but it was worth it, now I love driving around in it)

Trazom
  • Trazom

Doing it in the big city.

• Members

Posted 08 May 2008 - 02:02 AM

Anyways. What does FIB stands for?

cebayne
  • cebayne

LCES - Patrol

• Members

Posted 08 May 2008 - 02:05 AM

QUOTE (Hobojoe4eva @ May 7 2008, 01:15)
Why aren't there any cops in chargers like in real life? Do they not use the new cop cars in NY yet or what? They're all over the place in Boston.

Every agency has atleast one... I know the NYPD bought 15 when they first came out.

thesm
  • thesm

Trick

• Members

Posted 08 May 2008 - 02:06 AM

Go to the airport(which will give you 4 stars) and drive around for along time and kill some cops and loads of them should come.

addisonpeterson
  • addisonpeterson

P.h.d. in GTA

• Members

Posted 08 May 2008 - 02:39 AM

QUOTE (Hobojoe4eva @ May 6 2008, 17:15)
Why aren't there any cops in chargers like in real life? Do they not use the new cop cars in NY yet or what? They're all over the place in Boston.

I've seen a charger cop car once in California. I think it was for the city of Gardengrove.

Chargr
  • Chargr

★★★★★

• Members

Posted 08 May 2008 - 03:45 AM

QUOTE (addisonpeterson @ May 7 2008, 19:39)
Why aren't there any cops in chargers like in real life?  Do they not use the new cop cars in NY yet or what?  They're all over the place in Boston.

I've seen a charger cop car once in California. I think it was for the city of Gardengrove.

I would love to see some in L.A

trantula_77
  • trantula_77

Dr. Death

• Members

Posted 08 May 2008 - 04:03 AM

QUOTE (Chargr @ May 8 2008, 03:45)
Why aren't there any cops in chargers like in real life?  Do they not use the new cop cars in NY yet or what?  They're all over the place in Boston.

Most of the Il State Police are using chargers with the thin light bars so half the time you don't know that they are cops till they are behind you.

Side note, sometimes if you go to the UN building (I think the CC building on the map) next to the Algonquin Bridge you can get a 4 star level and then go on the covered street and steal one, thats how I got mine. No choppers were there to snipe me so I just hid beind a post and took out the FIB (Federal investigation bureau - fib, telling a lie, seems to fit with the US govt

The Quench
  • The Quench

'SEVEN1FO'

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 May 2008 - 04:23 AM

QUOTE (Chargr @ May 7 2008, 20:45)

Theres plenty up here in the Bay Area.

Raynos
  • Raynos

GTA VET

• Members

Posted 08 May 2008 - 04:44 AM

easiest way is to go to the airport....... soon as u hit the runaway, instant 4 stars...... then a money comes and bites your ass.

PryBoozin
  • PryBoozin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 May 2008 - 05:17 AM

I got one tonight fairly easily. All you have to do is start killing people, then once the cops show up hop in a fast car like the sultan rs and start killing the cops from your car, once you get four stars and the fib cars come, speed away, they will be the only ones that can keep up. Kill them from your car and then hop out and grab it. Then all you have to do left is outrun the four star level.

anus
  • anus

iHoodz Prez

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 08 May 2008 - 05:48 AM

I'll tell you guys the easiest way to get the FIB Buffalo.

Start out from the safe house in Algonquin that Roman buys. Walk south and turn right at the first street and go to the car dealership (Grotti). Shoot the windows and run inside and up the stairs. Block off the stairs with a Turismo so they can't get through, camp out at the top and start causing mayhem. You'll rack up 6 stars in no time. By this time, whatever law enforcement car you're looking for should be there. FIB Buffalo, Enforcer, Noose Patriot or Noose Cruiser. Shoot out the windows in the corner of the building and run outside on the edge and back inside and your wanted level should go down to 3 stars. Call Kiki to get rid of the wanted level. Run out of the building, steal the car you want and drive away. You should have a wanted level of 1 by this time, but you won't be shot at and it's easy to escape.

The FIB Buffalo sucks, though.

deftness
  • deftness

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 May 2008 - 05:48 AM

I got one a little earlier rather easily. I set up on the end of the Middle Park perimeter wall, right next to the museum, on Columbus Ave. Called up Dwayne for some backup and then I blocked the remaining opening between the museum and the wall with a couple cars (bus would work better). Then I just started lighting people up until cops showed up. They almost never show up behind you from the park so you don't have to worry about that too much. Also, the wall itself and the trees make for pretty solid cover as you can blindfire and throw nades pretty easily at anyone on the street. I just waited for the FIB guys to show up and then killed them and jumped the wall and got to the nearby safehouse really quick and saved. The safehouse is really close so you don't even have to worry about having a long drawn out chase and ending up losing the car.

luger
  • luger

Perpetually Angry Dick

• Members

Posted 08 May 2008 - 05:57 AM

There are tons in the Philadelphia area. Almost all the surrounding departments (suburbs and townships) seem to have Chargers, with obviously Philly PD having the most.

Here are my local guys, just got stopped by this very car few days ago for reckless driving!

user posted image

The first time my buddies and I saw the Chargers, we were like "Holy f*ck. That thing is going to be pulling us over?!" We were used to the Crown Vics, ffs. They're definitely badass though.

Do other major cities have them as well?

morsolo
  • morsolo

The Cake is a lie!!!

• Members

Posted 08 May 2008 - 03:48 PM

"Kill Derrik over Francis" I gotta remember that.
I've just been cruising the game, looking at things, haven't bothered with the story much wink.gif

However, Italy trumps all in Police enforcment smile.gif
user posted image
user posted image

And the extremely rare United Kingdom police car, you need 7 stars in real life for this to appear wink.gif
user posted image

EDIT:
I just noticed, it's the same Lambo in both Italy pictures, check out the number plate biggrin.gif
Unless it's some other number plating system, they're the same car

kaliberrrr
  • kaliberrrr

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 08 May 2008 - 04:32 PM

QUOTE (Oranchov @ May 7 2008, 01:57)

Most places still use Crown Vics.

i live in nyc and ive seen chargers as cop cars

a_flyin_penguin
  • a_flyin_penguin

Niko Doesn't Smoke Weed

• Members

Posted 08 May 2008 - 05:41 PM

QUOTE (morsolo @ May 8 2008, 15:48)
I've just been cruising the game, looking at things, haven't bothered with the story much wink.gif

user posted image
user posted image

And the extremely rare United Kingdom police car, you need 7 stars in real life for this to appear wink.gif
user posted image

EDIT:
I just noticed, it's the same Lambo in both Italy pictures, check out the number plate biggrin.gif

Nice spoiler tags you moron. Inconsiderate bastard.

GTA.MAD.AJ
  • GTA.MAD.AJ

Sexy Post >

• Members

Posted 08 May 2008 - 05:49 PM

Call 227 - 555 - 0100.

JoeMac
  • JoeMac

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 May 2008 - 06:10 PM Edited by JoeMac, 08 May 2008 - 06:14 PM.

NYPD regular RMP's are mostly Impalas and a few crown vics here and there havent seen many crown vics in queens... They also have like 8 or 9 Chargers for their highway patrol... Im about 40 mins from the city in nassau county and we have like 2 chargers we use

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Jack-Stowe
  • Jack-Stowe

I'm No Hero...

• Members

Posted 08 May 2008 - 06:26 PM

QUOTE (Trazom @ May 6 2008, 23:50)
did you guys see the FIB car?

Its looks awesome. It looks like the ... I forgot the name of the car damn ... but its a very good looking car.

Its a car of its own., You cant find it in the city.

Im having the hardest time trying to get it. I get 4 stars and I just cant find the time to take it.

Can anyone post your ways to get the car and if you do post a picture of it?

there is a mission for jimmy pegerino i think... were u get ambushed by FIB cars... there is only 3 of them and few officers... so u can jack one then maybe. i havent tried?

luger
  • luger

Perpetually Angry Dick

• Members

Posted 08 May 2008 - 06:48 PM

@ Penguin:

Obviously no one is outrunning that Lambo in Italy, but how will they ever bring themselves to use a car that sick in road blocks or to ram a car off the road?

a_flyin_penguin
  • a_flyin_penguin

Niko Doesn't Smoke Weed

• Members

Posted 08 May 2008 - 06:55 PM

QUOTE (luger @ May 8 2008, 18:48)
@ Penguin:

Obviously no one is outrunning that Lambo in Italy, but how will they ever bring themselves to use a car that sick in road blocks or to ram a car off the road?

I didn't post those. I quoted the guy to call him an asshole for posting a major decision spoiler.

luger
  • luger

Perpetually Angry Dick

• Members

Posted 08 May 2008 - 06:56 PM

My bad. Sometimes I get lost in the excessive quoting which occurs on these forums...

AnthoNY:.
  • AnthoNY:.

That's Brucie up there..

• Members

Posted 08 May 2008 - 07:12 PM

QUOTE (GTA.MAD.AJ @ May 8 2008, 17:49)
Call 227 - 555 - 0100.

Nothing happened....

dark bizard
  • dark bizard

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 May 2008 - 07:19 PM

I need an ingame pic, i think i have been in this car, but i trashed it, nto sure. Can you get it in multplayer

shunsuke
  • shunsuke

AKA, Masatooo !

• Members

Posted 08 May 2008 - 10:50 PM

Got it :
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

ChuppyBear
  • ChuppyBear

Gta?:/

• Members

Posted 08 May 2008 - 10:59 PM

QUOTE (a_flyin_penguin @ May 8 2008, 17:41)
QUOTE (morsolo @ May 8 2008, 15:48)

user posted image
user posted image

user posted image

EDIT:

Nice spoiler tags you moron. Inconsiderate bastard.

I think that the italian police got that car from the lamborghini as an "present", they only got one of them i think.

joshycakes
  • joshycakes

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 May 2008 - 03:23 AM

the way i got that took a little bit of tries is start off from your bohan apartment and either shoot a cop that usually walks down the street or preferably shoot a cop inside a cop car and take his vehicle, you get 3 stars, and then shoot out of it until you get 4 stars and drive around till a FIB comes flying, shoot them from inside your car and make a break for their car, make sure you have armor...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users